All Comments on 'Siblingly Binding Ch. 06'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn dude

Rough. Can't wait for the next chapter. Rough though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hurray for love? Go team vanilla...

:(

Brooke is totally gonna go all slut and Josh is gonna be a wimpy bitch and pine for her and "take her back" after she gets to have as much fun as he wants. What a worthless pussy.

He needs to just seriously grab her ass, do the deed, and calm her the fuck down. You know, when he felt like a man and diddled her in the morning.

blackmatter, I loved your story and I will be so sad to check out when it become like that... (him being a pussy I mean)

Go team vanilla :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol i laughed again.....

I honestly did, especially cause i saw this coming. I quoted it yesterday that she probably lied. I must admit though that i have honestly lost some respect for Josh. Over 6 chapters, he's been trying to play two sides of the victim with morals while giving in every time he "grew some backbone" in her presence. Only to lead to him screwing her friend, stringing her along with maybes, and the cry and claim he loves her but refuses to let his actions show it? I had to laugh at that. Great story, my friend. Plz keep releasing them quickly and constantly. It's a wonderful story. And i must say, i agree with some other comments: Currently, he is a bit of a wimp in this chapter lol. Probably will change though....

belleamsbelleamsover 8 years ago
Go Brooke!

I love a happy ending as much as the next person but Josh is just as bad as every other guy out there, he only cares about his cock and where he can shove it (generalisation I know).

I hope she leaves the home, goes away to college or something and makes a better life for herself, and I hope he suffers the pain of a hundred million broken hearts.

I also hope Veronica gets fucked over somehow because I have a feeling she knows who Josh loves and is just jealous of Brooke.

Thanks for the awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
end it already

I know you get off on the suspense, but enough has been had. I'm not looking forward to the next chapter. Josh is a terrible character. He has absolutely no spine. She's an absolute manipulator and adores playing games. You should get a better plot line.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Very interesting...

to learn from your comments that you prefer Josh to not be a wimp, and you don't address the fact that he hurt Brooke pretty badly. I tell you what, from my own experience, when you're in love, I mean truly in love, ego and pride fly out the window faster than you might think, and any guy who claims differently either hasn't really been in love, or he probably lost that love long ago. Regarding the last comment, you don't have to keep reading. Those are the characters, and this is the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep it going

I've read so many stories on here that i struggle to find a story that ready draws me in now but this story has captivated my attention extremely powerfully...Love this story and i swear you couldn't upload the continuing chapters fast enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Both are to Blame

I don't like the way the last couple chapters have gone. That being sad yes Josh has been spineless when it comes to brooke but at the same time Brooke has been pushy about the whole thing. Neither one of took the time to understand the other's view point nor explain their own. That being said most people would have had a similar reaction as Josh did with Brooke telling him about all the sex she was having with her boyfriend. As a reader we can see through it but he is an emotion mess as it is and she keeps goading him most people would have reacted the in a similar way. If anything the one blunder that Josh made was having sex with Brooke's bestfriend. The relationship was severed if anything Brooke actions was what lead to him having sex with someone else. As it is they're both guilty you may wanna see brooke as the one being hurt but Josh was being hurt just as much at least he wasn't flaunting it.

Sammy992Sammy992over 8 years ago
Great chapter loved it

I just couldn't wait for this chapter after the last one and read it as soon as I saw it I still hope Josh and Brooke will get back together it's clear Brooke pushed him with her words and actions to know it was all a lie was a relieve for me the reader as I really felt sad for josh after reading the pervious chapter despite what he's done he should not give up on brooke he loves her hopefully she will forgive him because she loves him too and realises it was truly her mistake to push him the way she did, which in a way it's not his fault and not entirltly blame josh for it entirely if brooke wasn't so hurtful towards him it wouldn't have happened but that's her own doing maybe she was just testing his love for her to see what he would do but unfortunately went too far I love this chapter I feel like it's a movie the characters and plot this is truly one of the best stories I have ever read and can't wait for more hope you upload the next chapter soon I really love this story.

ToreeToreeover 8 years ago
Well shit

Well I can tell where Josh is coming from that It hurt watching and enduring all those comments but its once more a sad chapter, IK that if there's a comeback I'll make it more sweeter but dam

Once more thanks for this piece of work and looking forward till the next one keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cmon

For the love of goodness just put them together

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird turn of events

So he only completely gave up on her after she taunted him about fucking her boyfriend, but she was just lieing.

But now she hates him because he did have sex?

I think both of them should have woken up in chapter three or four, they are both adults. The teasing from Brook is pure childish and the vengeful nature of Josh is also expressed in the most immature ways.

Since well before Veronica she could have easily told him the truth and by the same token he could have swallowed from pride and manned up for her long before now.

Definitely an interesting read but I really dislike the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Josh is fucked up

Josh is a fucking hypocrite and psychopath. Other than that, I enjoyed this story better that the previous two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is an emotional and moral disaster scene.

They are both hurting, and both rightfully so. But he was wrong to seduce Veronica. She too is hurting, and she's a mostly innocent victim of their tragic situation.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Love

is the most dangerous emotion there is. People tend to do the craziest things in the name of love (suicides, murders, etc.) let alone sibling who have known each other their whole lives, and who are still quite young.

Josh isn't spineless; he simply has a weak spot, and that weak spot is his sister, the woman he loves. Brooke is indeed a manipulator; it's a big part of who she is, and she takes full advantage of what nature has gifted her; that said, she is very sensitive and easy to get hurt.

The situation is innately problematic, and just wonder yourself (fantasies aside) how well would you handle such a situation? Would you really bed your virgin kid sister that easily? Knowing what she feels about you and what it would mean for her?

As I said, in every story I read here, the people are perfect and pose to fuck and love as if it's the easiest thing in the world. It's not so in real life, as I'm sure many will agree. They're complications, fears, contrasting wants and needs, and it's rarely easy in life (as nothing really is).

The story I chose to tell is one that tries to stay true to reality, and the characters feel real to almost all of you. You may hate them, love them, or want to punch them in the face, but you cannot deny that they feel like real people and not some made up depraved freaks.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Getting a little too long

I thought she had lied about fucking, but I did think she would have give blowjobs and more or Mark would have left. Been a good story, but now I am bored.

Finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vengeful? I don't think so.

" . . . the vengeful nature of Josh is also expressed in the most immature ways."

I don't see it. He's doing everything he can to forget his sister, and obviously can't. When she taunts him, it just ratchets up the frustration. "Maybe if I'd just fuck one more girl, I could forget my sister." But it doesn't work, either for him or for her. I agree he needs more spine; I think he's basically a "people-pleaser" who wants everybody to be happy and to like him. (Notice how quick he is to pull out, to apologize for things, to do whatever girls ask him to do---well, except for the one thing his sister wants from him!) He's not seeking revenge; he's just trying to do "the right thing", which to him means forgetting about his sister. But he can't.

I've been there, done that. Only difference is, I married the other girl I fucked. Disaster! (No, it was not revenge; I gave up completely, but decided I was not going to die a virgin.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like it at first but now :(

It started off good but now these two siblings are aggy erther let them get together.. or let Victoria replace his sister... letting him go back and forth shit is stupid losing my patience with this story. Two way for him to have an out, 1. Their parents notice they hat each other and send them to a cabin to reconnect or

2. Victoria ends up pregnant and he and her move away and over the years they meet each other and reconnect...

blackemagycblackemagycover 8 years ago
I disagree that this is realistic

The version of love these two people claim to have seems to be nothing more than a combination of lust and entitlement. Love is sacrifice, something only Josh seems to have had a concept of, but has seemingly abandoned after being driven insane by his sister. The author seems to enjoy claiming that this is more realistic than the page one sexiest that some other stories have, but in my view it's just as unrealistic as those stories, just in another direction. Who would sleep with their sister so easily indeed. Who also would be manipulative to the brink of sociopathy? Or seek to want to be violently sexual with their sister out of anger? I disagree with the author on this fundamental level, and there is plenty of evidence in real society that supports my claim: love is not destructive, it is nurturing, protective, and heroic. Lust can lead to destructive behavior its true, and it's clear that that's all these two have between them at this point.

Having thrown out the notion that these are realistic characters, as in this is typical human behavior in a similar circumstance, I'm left to read this story as a case study of pathological obsessive behavior, with elements of sociopathy and misogyny. In that regard it does remain interesting, and I wouldn't have read this far if it wasn't well written. I just hope the author has a well conceived plot arc, as it might be tempting to allow the sad display of insanity performed by these characters to continue well beyond its ability to entertain or arouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Long!!!!

I like that josh is trying to move on in this story. Brooke seems to be having a mental breakdown and it is becoming dangerous for both herself and josh. You can see this issue from Chapter two and now we are on Chapter six. I believe it is time for the siblings to come together or leave each other forever. The back and forward between Josh and Brooke is becoming so unhealthy that it seems that they are going to kill each other. I enjoyed this story but I think its time to allow the characters to do bigger and better things.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: blackemagyc

Thank you for commenting. I have some reservations regarding your analysis. Is lust all that they share? I think not, and I had tried making it very clear throughout the plot. Whether you "feel" the love of not, is my responsibility, and maybe I should have a placed a greater emphasis on that (even thought most do feel the love).

Are they immature? Yes. Do they play mind games? Yes. All of it contributes to the drama and the plot in general, I think. At the very least, it isn't perceived as complete fiction and implausible. Does a sexual tendency in bed (rough, submissive, dominant) disputes reality or love? That would be the first time I hear such a claim.

Manipulative people are abundant amongst us, especially good looking young women who are familiar with the ways of the world. I met some, dated some, and I can assure you there is such a thing. Brooke is one of those females. She understands the feminine powers and how to utilize them to achieve her goals.

"Love is sacrifice, heroic..." Sounds very naive to me, as if almost you're reciting poetry. The concept of love is perceived differently by all, and though there some elements that most would agree upon, it is still an individual feeling that engulfs a bevy of emotions. Some love harder, some love softer, and so on and so forth.

You disproved the notion that these characters feel like real life people. For you to be correct, there mustn't be even a single individual in the world that may resemble either of them, and since I'm certain that you are mistaken (as I said, I met people who are similar in most if not all characteristics of the siblings) you in fact disproved nothing.

Nevertheless, we can agree to disagree as long as the story remains interesting and arousing, or a fun read at the very least. I'm certainly not looking to "win" a debate here.

For general commentators, the plot arc had been thought of in great length, and I promise everything ties in neatly. Is it too long? It is not impossible as I had taken upon myself to write a novel size story; however, erotica is present in every chapter and the plot does progress, and maybe some will feel differently when this story finally concludes.

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would laugh my ass off...

...if int he end Josh wakes up from a coma (after some major trauma) and this was all a bad dream. And then Brook really starts to play with is mind for she missed him too much. Now that would a funny ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the love thing

blackmatter, i truly love the way you discribe how complicated and complex that situation is. and i totally agree when you say josh isn't spineless at all, love actually does make people do the most twisted things. but when you truly love the other person, his/her happiness and wellbeing become more important than your own, and every form of manipulation would defile the pureness of that emotion. it's just not an option because the result wouldn't be... real, the mere idea of forcing your will on the other person feels like kind of emotional rape, as if you were trying to take something that just doesn't belong to you. by taking it anyway you'd proove yourself unworthy to have it... strange circle. at least that's how i experienced it. that manipulating bitch of an emotion that makes you do things just to hurt the person you pretend (or even believe?) to love, has NOTHING to do with what i'm trying to discribe.

and brooke is trying to manipulate josh from the beginning, trying to make him do what she wants. and the moment he doesn't obey she starts blackmailing him. that’s not love, that’s shit. and he's taking that shit - maybe he's the one feeling the real thing. but love can't be a one man show. if you don't get the same thing in return it will kill you sooner or later, because it leaves you vulnerable and without any emotional protection. if you wanna live you necessarily must get out of that situation, get rid of that... psychic vampire. actually i can't avoid to get the impression that's exactely what josh is trying to do - and he's right about it. and it's only natural he's suffering on that way. hell, he has to cut away a part of himself, kind of a tumor trying to devour him (actually i'm not saying she's doing that on purpose) - so i feel disposed to forgive him his latest behaviour, and i'm not exactely what i'd call a forgiving person.

to cut a long story , dear blackmatter, please please please deliver that poor guy from that torture. let her grow up by some miracle and stop her behaving like a furious child who didn't get the right barbie for christmas - then there might be a chance for them. even it will never ever be as simple as she imagines it to be. or let him strangle and burry her in the back yard (not serious about that). but i beg you, save his soul and show him a way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok

I believe in the vision and direction of this story. As long as it doesn't end like a romeo and Juliet tragedy, I support it all the way. I will admit however, both character are getting real crazy. Very crazy. They need more therapy than I need a social life.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymouses for commenting

I'd simply like to point out that Brooke isn't trying to manipulate Josh into loving her; he already does. She tries to manipulate him into accepting it, and that is a very different notion from forcing someone into loving you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the love thing again

oh it's absolutely impossible to force someone into loving someone else. that's because it's not possible to change people's hearts, one can only change their minds, we can agree in that point, i guess. nonetheless she's not playing fair in so many ways. but if you wanna experience real love full of trust, you must keep the slate clean, otherwise it will backfire at you at any given opportunity and you'll never find any peace of mind. but as i stated before, i didn't get the impression she's doing it intentionally, it's more that she's using the only weapons she knows. and when they didn't work properly (or at least not as she intended), she pushed even harder instead trying to find another way. on top she doesn't take josh's absolutely natural concerns seriously (one doesn't have to share an other person's worries to take them seriously) and definitely takes things too easy - in their situation nothing will ever be easy. if i were in josh's stead, i'd feel pretty much left alone in that point... but she's SO YOUNG. she can't know everything about the world and people and stuff. all i wanna say is i wished she'd start to really sort things out instead of desperately trying to force things the way she pictured to herself before. for her own sake and her brother's. i guess josh would be very much more cooperative if she tried something like "tell me about your worries and together we can find a concrete way to solve the problem" instead of "lalala i give a fuck about it and just ignore the problem. and if you don't do as i say and shut up you're dead to me". that's not how to change someone's mind. but it's just my impression - you made them, so you know them better than i possibly can.

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: the love thing again

"... I didn't get the impression she's doing it intentionally, it's more that she's using the only weapons she knows. and when they didn't work properly (or at least not as she intended), she pushed even harder instead trying to find another way. on top she doesn't take josh's absolutely natural concerns seriously..."

That's right on the money. You nailed it there.

Brooke is not made the same as Josh. When she wants something, she can be quite ruthless about it, and though she does understand his concerns, her wants supersede them in her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the love thing III

yeah, but being ruthless souldn't mean trying to go through a solid wall instead of using the open door. that's what it means to act stupidly. and that's why she will loose the game. because josh isn't forged in the same furnace, he has another temperament and maybe wants diffrent things in life than she does. maybe he doesn't want to break up with their parents, maybe he doesn't want to take the risk to have defected children, left alone what such a situation could do emotionally even to healty ones. maybe he doesn't want to live a lie in hiding with someone he may be in love with but who proved more than once he can't trust. rule #1 for breaking any law: choose only accomplices you can 100% rely on.

i actually like josh, and i don't think he'll ever give in to total chaos and madness. and if she doesn't change her strategy there's a universe of suffering, pain, jealousy and mistrust waiting for them because after all he loves her anyway. but love is not ALL you need in life, and even the greatest love of all is sometimes not enough. and rule #1 for making people do what you want: give them what THEY want

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking juveniles....

.....should both grow up and get lives. Fuck each other, don't fuck each other. It's gotten to the point that no one cares any more.

There's way too much false drama here. It doesn't play well to drag it out for six chapters, offering no hope for a real conclusion.

AND GET HELP WITH YOUR VERBS!!

Example: "She wore back her panties."

This is an obvious cross-cultural translation. Completely wrong in the English language. And with so many in each chapter, it is too annoying to continue.

It's too bad, because you're a pretty good story-teller. But without editorial help, this and any other things you submit will be intolerable.

I'm gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horrible characters

There is nothing redeeming about anyone in your story. I have tried to like either Josh or Brooke, even Veronica, but I can't they are all just selfish arrogant idiots. With any luck he will light that stupid pipe of his one night after sex fall asleep and burn down the house with everyone inside. I am out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is so annoyingly repetitive, it's like a train wreck though. As much as I want to look away, my mind won't let me leave it unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

I try to weed out stories by skimming through them initially before investing a ton of time reading then. I didn't do that with your first chapter or any chapter after. For some unknown reason to me I've always wondered why no one would ever write a story where the sister takes the initiative.

Now that I found yours it's peculiar. I feel like I really want to like it. It has all of the qualities of the "sister pursing the brother" type story I was always looking for. Except the level of mental abuse and physical "abuse" is through the roof. The first chapters I told myself "well this is interesting let's see where it goes"

Did not think it would go anywhere close to as dark as it is now. Cheating? Talking of cheating? "Rape?" My mind won't let me think of anything else let alone sleep unless I finish this story but it is pulling at every single one of my heart strings.

I just feel like you could have written a few chapters along the lines of this one with the constant battle of them fighting their love for each other only to then write the rest of their story going over how in love they are and how it would only get better as time goes on. Without needing to make it this extremely dark dramatic novel. Likely it would've been just as good if not better. Your first chapters are the ones ranked the highest that's how I found this series to begin with and they follow a less insane version of what keeps repeating in every chapter.

For any real couple [granted I know it's a fictional story] taking the incest factor out of the equation no amount of love would make you forget the hurt you have caused someone. Overall I like the story here but it has a lot involved in it that I don't feel is needed nor necessary.

Compared to the first chapters I am now pretty disappointed with the turn this story has taken the last 3 chapters.

Sorry for my babbling it's 5:21 AM. Was binge reading this since 10 PM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The storyline in the first chapter or two was great, but now has circled back around again and again destroying any hopes of finding it's way back out.

The characters were at least passable in the beginning, but have now both developed into clearly fictional characters with less and less real life appeal the further it goes.

The grammar has been utter garbage from the first paragraph (usually something I overlook here as it is an 'amateur' writing site). ***People should quit submitting un-edited stories in English if it isn't their first language (or even if it is in most cases), like seriously, there's a FREE editing program here, USE IT!!!!!!***

The "metaphors" and overly exaggerated descriptions take away even more from what little appeal this story had left. You shouldn't continue to re-describe things and make-up new metaphors and puns just to do it, they're really too much.

Claiming that these characters are based on real life is utterly laughable.. And the fact that you feel compelled to continually defend that proves this theory. An author who is confident in his portrayals would simply point readers to the story instead of trying to pull stuff from between terribly blurred lines.

Wildone101Wildone101over 7 years ago

Can't believe I've read 6 chapters of this worthless douche bag who needs a major ass kicking and a set of nuts. Doesn't matter if his cock works or not since he has no balls. Toss in a sister that needs some time in a mental hospital and her weak willed friend, and that tells me I've wasted enough time on this. Good premise, but drawn out wayyyy to long.

Fuck, the guy is 21 years old, not in school, no real job, still borrows mommie's car, and he's the main character. Not only does he need to grow balls, he needs to get a life. Your character, your story, just not sure how this whole mess is rated so high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leave her

The pet names sweetheart, honey etc are way to cringey. I don't want him to get with Brooke she's vile. Get with Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuckin ridiculous bullshit

After all the whining and backstabbing im sure they'll reconcile at some point but ill never know...im done with this complete drag of a story....maybe dont have them be complete pieces of shit and people will like your characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

The codependency, the manipulation it's amazing. It just resonates with me and I love it, thanks for this blackmatter, you're one hell of an author. Can't imagine this was easy to come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck Josh

What a complete fuckwit. He deserves to suffer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
!

Damn, these two deserve each other. What a couple of idiots!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Yo Just Yo

5 the stars from me. These two siblings are both pretty damn stupid, they both claim to love each other and all yet they keep hurting each other. If he loves his sister so so so much dont you think he would have said no to fucking someone else. When you love someone you dont just fuck the next person that comes along. Anyway cant wait to see if Josh becomes even a bit smart. Rn his a dumb ass idiot mother fucker xD.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd read lmao

I just don’t even know anymore with Josh. He says Brookes dead to him because she fucked her bf which we all know she didn’t then he goes ahead and fucks her bf like 3 times and doesn’t see what a hypocrite he is. Anyway I do love this story lol hence the title of my comment.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

I hate both of these characters and yet I cannot stop reading. You really have a way of mining the darkness of people’s (even fictional) hearts. I can’t help but want them to get their heads’ out of their asses. 😂

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Having read some of the other comments before writing this, I am now ready to post an opinion. The others hit on all the points, so I will be brief!

I KNOW you are going to straighten this out; otherwise, there would not be four remaining chapters for our "reading enjoyment".

I am prepared for the drama and heartache these two are going to bring to each other...they always do...I know this is a story, tho' possibly based on real-life somehow, somewhere, for this author. For the characters, PAIN is in the offing; co-dependency is the emotion of the day, so here we go, again!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

All I can say the story is very addictive so I will continue it to see what happens. This story has more twists than a pretzel. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"punishing her naughty asshole" with his manhood? I hate that not only is it characters that are beyond liking, but now he's a closeted beta boi, too? It's like watching a plane crash in slow motion.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sometimes the dirty talk is real cringe but there’s so much drama that I can’t stop reading! Man they’re frustrating 😂

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have literally never heard anyone refer to their ass as anus during sexy times except in terrible dialogue in stories. Just say ass like a normal person (or perhaps arse if it's British).

He can't fuck her ass, he can't fuck her pussy (even though it's not virginal any more as far as he knows), all he can do is rub along the outside like a fucking wimp. How do I hate this Josh kid even more with each chapter? He doesn't fucking deserve Brooke. Such a whiny dipshit that can't see the forest for the trees.

Brooke's bluff backfired and she's mad at him for fucking someone. Too bad. That's the risk you take when you play with someone's emotions, especially someone as fragile as Josh. A poker player should know better the risks of bluffing. Just more predictable drama.

Anyway this episode of Josh and Brooke's Bipolar Adventures sucked. Hopefully the next one is better. Why did we need more pages of him fucking another person that isn't Brooke? I don't get it. This torment has to end soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Josh has been resisting her relationship commitment advances since time immemorial. But now that Brooke says she finally gives up (which we all know is bullshit; she's stuck on him for life), he conveniently has a change of heart and decides he wants to be with her. Oh come on, no one is buying that shit. It's all just too contrived. And how can she think he betrayed her after the shit she was pulling? She truly is fucked up in the head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous