Siblingly Binding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brooke...? Is there anyone here? Brooke?"

After receiving no answer, I pivoted back to the shop. A second later, my view was obstructed by a pair of soft, scented hands that cupped my eyes from the back.

"Guess who," the sweetest of voices whispered.

"Really? We're really gonna do this?"

"Indulge me."

"Fine... Mom?"

"Josh!" She laughed.

I took off her hands and rotated to face her. "I don't need to guess, baby. I can smell your sensational odor from a mile away."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, slyly grinning. "Can you now..."

I enveloped her slim waist. "Believe it."

She batted her eyelashes in bashfulness. "Did you miss me today?"

My sister knew all of my weaknesses and knew them well. Whenever she put on that coy, vulnerable look on her face, she would, in essence, put a leash on my heart. She could simply do whatever with me.

I took a quick peek over my shoulder, and after verifying we were alone, I held her tighter and kissed her hungrily. Her soft lips melted like butter against mine and parted in an instance to allow me to feast on her toothsome saliva. I entered her mouth and ran laps around her tongue, and she was more than happy to play along. We gulped each other in a brief yet steaming-hot kiss, struggling to disengage.

I ran my fingers in her long hair. "Does that answer your question?"

"I've missed you so fucking much I could die."

"Same here, honey. Your pretty face was the only thing I could think about."

"Was it really, baby?" she asked between a trail of sensual kisses she gave my neck.

"When are you going to stop with this? Questioning me?"

"I'm not questioning you! I just love it when you say nice things to me, that's all."

She puckered her lips and looked down to the floor.

I lifted her chin. "Don't do that, darling. You know you're breaking my heart with that pout."

She kept pouting. "It's just that... I don't feel you missed like I missed you. It hurts."

"Brooke, baby, if I missed you any more, I would kill myself. Stop with this."

She kept her pout on.

I sighed. "Honey, I'm sorry, okay? You're right. I'll—"

She burst out laughing, but I wasn't mad. She liked playing with me, and I had neither the will nor the strength to resist her. She could simply do whatever with me.

"God, you're amazing," she giggled. "I love it that I can guilt you like that."

"I know you do."

"Sorry, sweetheart, I'll make it up to you," she cooed. "Let me just get my things, lock the place, and we'll go eat somewhere beautiful. I have a surprise for you."

"What surprise?"

"Patience is a virtue..."

I chuckled. "Fine. Lead the way."

Watching my sister swaying her shapely booty so provocatively as she slunk to the front of the shop already had my genitalia twitching in my jeans. She looked extra seductive today, wearing a miniskirt and high heels paired with a revealing blouse. I couldn't wait to get her alone and rape... whatever body part of hers I was in the mood for today.

"Honey, what is this?" I asked, halting next to a purple, fleshy plant.

She flipped the open-close sign on the door, locked it, and strutted up to me.

"Sempervivum Purple Passion."

I shot her a quizzical look. "Huh?"

She giggled. "Just call it Purple Passion."

"What is it?"

"A succulent."

I chuckled. "Just like your lips."

"Yes, baby," she giggled back, "just like my lips."

"And what is that?" I gestured at a different plant close by. "That's not another succulent, is it?"

"No, sweetheart. That's an orchid."

"It's beautiful."

"It is. Orchids symbolize beauty and seduction. They're pretty expensive."

I gazed into her big hazel eyes. "That orchid is beautiful, but you are more beautiful and seductive than any orchid out there, and as for cost"—I brushed her hair from her hazel eye—"you're priceless."

A subtle glitter could be detected from her eyes as she simpered bashfully. "Josh..."

I crept behind her and lingered on her pretty ear, blowing a faint stream of cool air at it.

"Tell me more about these plants," I whispered in her ear.

She gulped, looking at the plants in front of us.

"Alright," she whispered. "Those are daisies, and they're very popular in..."

I gave her earlobe a soft lick, just skimming my tongue over it, which resulted in Brooke focusing on her breathing rather than on my botany lesson.

"You were saying?"

"Um, that's a... Lily, and uh, it's also..."

I licked the crease behind her ear with force.

"Shit," she gasped. "Josh, please..."

"Keep going," I whispered, enveloping her small waist.

"Um... these are carnations. If you look closely, you can—fuck..."

That sigh was due to me sucking on her tender neck and planting soft, wet kisses all the way down to her collarbone.

"Fascinating stuff. Carry on."

"Josh, baby, please stop."

"I said carry on."

She sighed in exasperation. "Those are the roses. As you probably already know—Josh! You're not even listening!"

I released her earlobe from my clutching lips and whispered, "I'm listening to every word. Don't stop."

I pushed my hips forward to clung to her tighter, so my little sister could feel just how fascinating her lesson had been perceived by my expanding member. I delivered the crease behind her ear a few more potent licks, which instantly aggravated Brooke's trembling and breathing.

"Josh, what are you doing to me..." She cast her long hair aside with a sharp veer of her head, allowing me to continue nibbling on her scorching neck. "Baby, these are—oh, god..."

I let go of her neck and whispered, "They're called god?"

"Sweetheart, you're kill—let's skip dinner and go home."

"Why?" My tongue penetrated her ear canal as I crushed my distending manhood harder against her ass crack, easily feeling its outlines through her thin miniskirt. "What's the hurry?"

She shivered with lust and set free the matching whimper that goes along with it. "I wanna give you your surprise, baby."

"Which is?"

"Me."

I stopped tonguing her ear. "You mean... we can finally—"

"Yes." She tilted her head to me, anxiously smiling. "I'm not sore anymore."

"That's"—I grinned back—"very good news, baby. Though, unfortunately for you, you haven't finished your lesson yet, and I'm still so thirsty for... knowledge."

"Oh, are you really..."

She started slowly gyrating her ass against my aching erection, turning the tables on me.

"Fuck," I gasped.

"In that case, I might as well finish it... off."

"Brooke, baby..."

She kept grinding her impeccable ass against me. "Right here is an Iris. It represents faith and hope." She looked at me over her shoulder, running her tongue across her fat lips. "You do have faith, don't you, my love?"

She pulled my head to her neck, coaxing me to further nibble on her flesh.

"I have so much f—fuck..."

"And hope?" she whimpered while arching her back to gyrate with my cock-head deeper in her covered crack.

"Yes, honey, I have—god," I gasped. "Keep going."

She let out another sexy whimper as she accelerated her gyrating. "Do you like Lilacs, Josh? Because you can see from their—"

I twirled her to face me and kissed her hungrily. I picked her up by her thighs, and she instantly hooked her limbs around me. I took a few steps forward and plunked her down on the table that had a few bouquets of flowers resting on it, and now, also, my sister's tight ass.

"Sweetie, please," she whispered, "people will see us."

"How exactly?" I ran my fingers up her slender thighs. "That wall is kinda in their way."

We were concealed behind a three feet-wide wall that buffered between us and the outside world.

"But, baby—"

I hiked up her skirt and shot her a lewd look. "I want you, Brooke."

She fleetingly pondered before she shook her head, frustrated. "Come here."

I took a step closer, and she started violently unbuttoning my jeans. While she kept herself busy, I cupped her lace-covered snatch to feel how hot and wet she had already been for me.

"Finish your lesson, honey."

I stormed her neck while she tenaciously tugged down my jeans and briefs.

"Did I tell you... about the tulip," she breathed, stroking my bare cock.

"No," I gasped. "I'm dying for you to tell me."

My lips clung back to her neck and sucked.

"The tulip is a tall flower"—she brushed her lace panties aside to reveal her own delicate flower—"and it comes in a variety of colors." She placed my cock against her clitty. "One of them is red, just like my panties, baby."

"Tell me more," I gasped, plunging into her mouth, suckling on her sappy lips in gusto. "Don't you dare to stop."

I gazed down between her legs and almost exploded just by scent and sight. Her thick golden brown bush was out and about, and her delicate folds were trickling desire on the very edge of the table as my sister spread her legs in the air and was getting ready to be penetrated.

"Are you going to be gentle with me?" She ran my cock along her pungent cleft, coating the head in her thick gravy. "Because I don't wanna wait so much time ever again."

"Oh my god, I'm going to be so fucking gentle that you will barely feel me," I panted in excitement. "I swear to god, just take me in you already, baby."

"Josh, sweetheart"—she parted her labia and began impaling herself—"an elephant would have felt you."

With a ragged gasp, she permitted her succulent plant to suck in my engorged tulip. Propped on her arms, she slid my cock into her while I was cupping her cheek in one hand and keeping her panties out of the way with the other, so excited to see my dick making headway inside my beautiful, sopping sister.

Our lips fused together in a lovers' kiss that was soaked in our plentiful fluids and vast love. She was just as wet as I remembered, and her velvety lubricants quickly adhered to my cock. Sadly, she was also as tight as I remembered, which again made for an onerous task to plow through her.

"Oh god, baby, I've missed you so much," my sister whimpered. "Please be gentle... please..."

"I love you so fucking much, Brooke, that I'm afraid to even throb inside you."

Some couples are a match made in heaven when it comes to genital compatibility. We were not. I was too big for her, and she was way, way too tight for me. I would need to stretch her for months—if not years—while intensely fucking her multiple times a day to force her unyielding pussy to fit me.

"Josh, sweetheart, don't move; I'm too afraid. Let me."

With only a third of my cock stuffing her, my sister crossed her feet around my ass, and her arms enveloped my neck. She tightened her grip to skewer herself farther and relaxed to skid away. A few careful pulls saw her pussy gaining another couple inches of me, and soon, Brooke had almost three-quarters of her elder brother filling her up. During that methodical fucking, I was battling myself not to thrust into her. I never wanted to spear a pussy more than I wanted now. It was painful to say the least.

"Christ, you feel so good, sweetheart," I panted, caressing her smooth, laboring thighs.

"You feel so... amazing," she gasped in bewilderment.

I was equally perplexed. "I do?"

"Oh, you do, baby, you do! I think I'm ready to take you all in," she said, almost second-guessing herself.

I laughed, my chest buzzing with excitement. "That's the most exciting thing anyone has ever said to me."

She giggled back. "You do it, Josh. I know how much you want to."

I nodded as I thrust my lips at hers, rioting in her sweet mouth. Her pouty lips clutched my tongue and sucked it clean before she wiggled the tip of her slippery flesh at my Adam's apple.

"Brooke, I'm crazy about you," I moaned, enjoying her wetness, both vaginal and oral. "I love you to death."

She released my neck and planted her hands on the surface of the table behind her, locking her arms while leaning back. Her high-heel clad feet were still crossed around my butt.

"Go, baby," she breathed. "Put your balls on my bush."

Still staving off my sister's red lace panties, I palmed the nape of her neck while I slowly pulled her to me. She arched her back, and her gasp for air—although lengthy and audible—was conspicuously one of pleasure rather than hurt. Astoundingly, my sister willed her reluctant pussy to glove me in a perfect embrace: tight, but just right.

"Oh my god, you feel incredible!!" I excitedly announced, unprepared for that rush.

My sister just finished recuperating from that previous gasp while I was delicately stroking my full length inside her, shaking my head incredulously.

"You feel fucking sensational!" she bellowed as her feet untangled. She kept her legs suspended in the air while bravely accepting all of me inside her.

"Brooke, I love you more than life, baby..."

"I love you even more..." She whimpered at the top of her lungs. "I can't believe how good you feel... I just can't fucking believe it."

Her tender folds stretched taut to allow her brother's full size to fill her, molding so snugly to the veiny shaft. Her clit swelled as it dangled so erotically out of its hood, making direct contact with my bloated log as I rocked between her slender legs as deep as the position allowed. The distinct aroma of sex whiffed across the flower shop as Brooke's savory cunt kept lubricating.

My sister had the zestiest pussy I had ever tasted or inhaled. It had such a punchy odor to it that I found to be so arousing. I had always been more of an adventurer and relished piquant spices that were able to bombard both my nostrils and palate, and my sister's homebrew was as intoxicating as appetizing. I could sometimes smell her mouthwatering excitement from across the room. I was simply born to respond to it.

"God, sweetheart, take out your beautiful tits," I breathed in bliss.

I wrapped my free arm around her back as I was stabbing her time and again. Her wetness was felt to a greater extent, now that her channel allowed more room for it to rinse me. While we kissed in immense passion, she unbuttoned her blouse until she reached her toned stomach. She unhooked her white push-bra from the front and pulled out of my mouth with a booming suction of my lips.

"They're all yours, sweetie. Fuck"—she released a delicious whimper—"I could die now and be the happiest girl on the planet."

Her ample, fair twins gazed at me in anticipation. I reached for her left breast and tried holding whatever I could of its plentiful flesh. My sister had the perfect rack; she really did. My hand was nowhere near to claim her entire plumpness, and her tit overflowed my grasp so alluringly when I pressed harder on its abundance.

Still fucking my baby sister with love, I clutched her sensor-stacked nipple and brushed my fingers at it, getting it to protrude even more. Brooke jerked and twitched with every twirl and tug of her tips. My lips clamped down onto that hard bud, and my tongue swirled at it the second I sucked it out with a gratifying plop.

"Oh my god, Josh, I'm coming," she vigorously whimpered. "I swear to god I'm coming... k-keep torturing my nipple."

Rolling her nipple in my fingers, I mashed our lips together and tongued her all the way in, scraping her tonsils. She guzzled me in reply, unwilling to accept that I was now long vacant of any spit. Her hips began bucking, meeting my extremely gentle strokes. I broke our kiss as I fastened my grip on her chubby tit. I then lowered my mouth to softly gnaw at her bruised erection.

"Fuck!" She whimpered, writhing on the table. "Baby, you're so rough..."

I was fairly confident that my sister enjoyed that thuggish nibble, and so I kept going, gnawing on her scarred, pink stub some more and extorting more of those strenuous whimpers of pleasure out of her quivering lips. I could soon feel the gooey walls inside of her contracting as the orgasm crashed into her.

Her arms strangled my neck, her feet were locked around me, and with a powerful pull, she launched herself on the table all the way to me, coercing her untrained pussy to swallow a significant number of inches in the process. Her thick bush clung to my pubes as my cock impaled her as deep as it had ever filled a pussy. Palming my cheeks, she whimpered the birth of her orgasm straight into my forceful kiss. Our tongues and lips made carnal yet fleeting contact, withdrawing only to allow Brooke to whimper some more before she was back wreaking havoc in my mouth.

Admirably rocking her rookie cunt on the last thousandth of an inch of her brother's cock, she erupted with devastating force, spurting her silky cum in immense pressure, one that I yet to have felt. This was, undoubtedly, the hardest any girl had ever climaxed on my cock. She was gushing so much that I felt I was now fucking heavy water.

"Josh, I love you so much," she whimpered tearfully, tightening her grip on me while relishing her powerful orgasm. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..."

"I love you too, baby," I panted, "and you're about to feel just how much."

Astonishingly, not before she uttered those words had I felt my impending ejaculation; in fact, I felt like I could fuck her for at least another five minutes, though I was, apparently, delusional. I cupped her tearful cheek, crushed her lips with mine, and ravaged her pretty mouth into submission. I buried myself inside her and ripped her panties off, so I could pick her up and take her into my arms. The standing position in which I chose to lift her to was questionable at best; even so, I decided to go for broke.

My sister's arms were tightly wound around my neck while my hands were supporting her divine ass, and her knees hooked over my elbows while my cock was buried deep inside her shaggy cunt. That was the most perilous position in terms of possible pain that could be caused to Brooke, but her welcoming pussy and exceptional wetness convinced me that I might just be able to dodge her cervix after all.

I pounded into Brooke quickly and violently, fucking her like a hooligan. The thud made as we slammed together along with the slurping noises her ecstatic womanhood was making produced a satisfying harmony that served as the perfect catalyst in pushing me over the edge, and in just less than a quarter-minute of fucking her this way.

With Brooke still, incredibly enough, riding out her never-ending orgasm, I pressed her lithe frame emphatically to mine, and I went off inside her like a nuke, splattering her crimson tunnel with every drop of cum my balls had been laboring to generate. Miraculously, her cervix had kept itself out of my way, and we could enjoy maximum penetration with zero pain.

My baby sister was confined in my arms, taking the full length of my sizable cock in her tightest and wettest of pussies. Her mouth was welded to mine in an impossible kiss of pants, whimpers, and lewd pandemonium, and all of that with me firing like a canon and with her gushing like a river. It was earth-shattering. It felt like the world had come to an end.

I didn't allow her to break our kiss for her occasional whimper, and I forbade her to even breathe. I coerced her to carry her freakishly lengthy orgasm with her into our kiss. Whimpering and breathing were allowed but only in either cavity. It was the most demanding, the most chaotic kiss that had ever been shared by two living organisms since the dawn of man.

We remained like this until the mist dispersed and the fallout settled. The rainstorm clouds faded away as if they had never been the spectacular setting of the most savage, emotional act of love-making, and all was serene and peaceful yet again. My cock eventually depleted enough to permit my sister's little slit to leak our cum medley onto the plant just below us on the parquet floor. We didn't break contact though. Our grip may have somewhat loosened, but it remained firm and emotional. Our genitals were equally tangled in a loving embrace, but our mouths...