Siblingly Binding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

Our mouths were in the midst of the most emotional of kisses: tongues lapping in slow rhythm, lips gently sucking, soft pants transmitted back and forth... the tender melody of our kiss beautifully resounded across the room with all other things now still, like a violin that had been playing after a ruin of a hurricane. Quiet. As if nothing happened.

Brooke ended our kiss with tears streaming down her cheeks as though she had just learned of the passing of a loved one. I was trickling a few tears myself as it was impossible for me to contain everything that had been raging inside. The powerful staring into each other's eyes made me feel vulnerable, and I didn't approve of that. I looked away in a moment of weakness only to be pulled back into my sister's piercing, watering gaze. She held both of my cheeks at pointblank range and shook her head, but that's all she did.

***

Christmas Eve, a few months later, my parents were hosting dinner for family and friends. As I entered the kitchen, my sister and mother were engaged in last-minute preparations with most of our guests seated in the living room, having aperitifs before the crackling fireplace.

Brooke was clad in an astonishing violet dress that brought out the curves of her even more astonishing body with ridiculous ease. Her hourglass frame was tightly lapped in an apron as she was tasting the thick gravy that was meant to drip down the mouthwatering roast beef, which, incidentally, had just finished tanning in the oven.

Her long, silky hair was swept back into a high ponytail while a few strands of hair draped down her left eye. Her makeup was rich and alluring with her succulent lips stained in seductive violet to compliment her dress. One could easily be tempted to speculate she was a runway model. She was just effortlessly divine.

"Oh, Josh, here you are," Mom sighed in relief. "Please lend your sister a hand and place those dishes on the dining table."

"But, Mom—"

"No buts. We are about to sit to eat in a few minutes. You'll have plenty of time to drink some more later."

As I placed my cocktail on the kitchen counter, my sister flashed at me a gloating smirk and proceeded to set the plates for me to carry.

"So, what do you think?" Mom said, anxiously smiling at Brooke.

"I don't know." My sister batted her long eyelashes, grinning slyly at me. "He isn't really my type, Mom."

"Nonsense. He's handsome and studying to be an accountant; he's perfect for you. Just give him a chance."

"I'm assuming you're talking about the irksome offspring of Dad's distinguishable work colleague?" I derisively chimed in.

"His name is Chris," Mom emphatically stated.

"Duly noted," I replied in blatant disinterest.

"You look so beautiful, Brooke." Mom kissed Brooke proudly. "Doesn't your sister look beautiful, Josh? You know, it wouldn't kill you to pay her a compliment every now and then."

I smirked at my sister. "I would have if I'd thought she deserved it."

"Deserve it? Look how a graceful she looks in this dress. If that isn't worth a compliment, then I don't know what is."

Mom smiled at Brooke, who sheepishly giggled in reply.

"She has the grace of a linebacker, Mom."

Brooke pretended to be hurt while I snickered at my excellent burn.

"You're incorrigible, Josh," Mom said, shaking her head. "I hope your manners improve by the time the last of our guests arrives."

"I wouldn't count on it, Mom. Your son is a pig at heart."

"Now stop it, Brooke. I don't want you two to bicker and embarrass me tonight. I want both of you on your best behavior; especially you, Josh."

"Why do you pick on me for? Brooke is just as incorrigible as I am."

"Well, I have my reasons to pick on you," Mom cryptically uttered. "I'm going to sit with our guests, and I expect everything here to be neatly placed on the table." She kissed Brooke and left us be.

My sister playfully smiled. "So... the grace of a linebacker, huh?"

I slunk behind her and pressed my dick to her ass crease, generating an erection in less than tenth of a second. "You're so inconceivably beautiful, baby... why did you have to wear such a sexy dress? Now I won't be able to take my eyes off of you all night."

"You're one to talk." Her ass gave my cock a few presses back while my sister pretended to arrange the plates on the counter. "You're not making it any easier on me."

"What, this?" I pointed at my holiday outfit that consisted of a white button-down shirt, a grey vest, and designer jeans that my mother had purchased for me especially for this occasion. "You're way out of my league, gorgeous."

I truly wasn't feeling all that special next to my goddess of a sister.

"Oh sweetheart, if you only knew," my sister sighed, adjusting her ass cheeks to clamp my cock deeper between them. "On second thought, maybe it's better for me that you don't."

"Don't know what?" I faintly gasped, relishing the feeling of her tight buns fighting to engulf my erection.

She cocked her head to stare up into my eyes, pressing back harder on my cock. "How devastatingly breathtaking you really are..."

The look on her face was backing up every syllable she'd just murmured.

"Baby, no," I whispered, shaking my head, "I'm nothing next to you."

My sister gave her thick lips an outrageous lick and escaped from my tight-pressing member. She took off her apron and strutted up to the living room while swaying her ass as teasingly as possible, her high heels click-clacking in a straight line. She shot me an obscene look over her shoulder and joined everyone.

*

"Oh, they're here!" Mom exclaimed. "Brooke, if you could please answer the door and show our guests in."

My sister answered the door and returned a minute later to the living room, visibly angry, followed by Kelly, one of our mother's employees, and Kelly's father. After dispersing pleasantries and salutations, we relocated to the dining room while Brooke and Mom lagged behind, clearly amidst a stormy debate about something.

The seating arrangements were particularly interesting and helped shed some light on the sudden change for the worse of my sister's once good mood. Brooke was to sit next to her suitor, and my behind was assigned to the chair adjacent to Kelly's. It was evident that our mother had taken the liberty to assume the role of a matchmaker tonight much to my sister's rage and to my amusement.

Dinner was on its way with Brooke and her wooer sitting across the table, opposite from me and my mother's candidate for my future mate. The overall conversation was flowing with all participants chattering to various degrees; however, my sister's scorching glare, first at our mother, then at Kelly, and finally at me was relentless.

My talk with Kelly was diverse and enjoyable as I didn't allow Mother's meddling tarnishing a great holiday meal. My sister didn't seem to have as much fun though; if anything, she looked irritated even more than before, which had an immediate impact on the now grim face of her beau next to her. When dinner came to an end, the four of us sat in seclusion and continued previous talks. Meaning, Kelly and I engaged in conversation with the other pair observing, having nothing else better to do.

"That's fascinating, Josh," Kelly said. "I wasn't aware of that."

"Not many do," I sighed in self-admiration and rinsed down the roast beef with a swig from my glass of sherry. "Anyway, that's enough history for tonight. Why don't—"

"So Kelly, I have to admit I was surprised to see you here. No family invites?"

"Brooke, play nice."

"What?" My sister acted naive. "Was I out of line?"

"No, it's okay," Kelly quickly replied. "It must have looked a bit strange that I showed up at my boss's house on Christmas Eve with my dad."

"It did, yes," my sister said with a bob of her head, not at all looking friendly.

"Well... we don't have much family, Dad and I. So when your mom asked where I was going to spend Christmas Eve, I told her we were staying home, and she was very sweet to invite us."

"Yeah, of course," my sister murmured, pretending to care. "No mother around?"

"Brooke!"

"What?! Stop attacking me!"

"Josh, it's okay," Kelly said sheepishly. "It's a legitimate question... and the answer to that is 'no'. My mother had left us years ago, when I was just an infant, so..."

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling like shit on Brooke's account.

"Yeah, that's life for you." Kelly sipped her martini. "I know it sounds sad, but it really isn't. I mean, I don't know any other life."

"It must be hard though," Chris said, "just you and your dad, and with no other family close by."

"Well, I have friends who are like family, so it isn't all bad... and I someday hope to have my own family."

Kelly glimpsed at me as she said that, and it was a bad, bad move by her as my emotionally unstable sister was all over that glance.

"Oh, no," my sister ominously giggled. "Oh, no..."

"Brooke, calm down. Now."

"You must be loving this," my sister furiously hissed at me. "You must—"

"So, Chris, what brings you here?" I quickly steered the course of the conversation, before my sister could demonstrate just how mental she really was.

"My parents," he chuckled. "Our dads are good friends, and the alternative was much worse: my aunt Aida," he comically whispered while making a goofy face.

Chris and I laughed, and I was relieved to see my sister and Kelly participating, improving on the somewhat strained atmosphere from just a second ago.

"You're funny, Chris," Brooke said, surprised. "I wasn't aware of that."

"Well, if you'd given me a chance tonight to start... well, any sort of conversation, you would've been laughing for a couple of hours by now."

We laughed again.

Yeah. Chris wassssss funny... that bastard.

"Well, I hope I'm not too late... am I?" my manipulative sister seductively purred, putting on that vulnerable, cock-enslaving look.

"Um, no," Chris replied, excited beyond belief. "Of course not."

Yeah. Chris wassssss excited... that fucker.

"Brooke, please cover yourself," I instructed, after noticing my sister allowed Chris a better view into her already plenty generous cleavage.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she giggled coyly, doing her best to appear embarrassed while adjusting her sizable cleavage.

As if... that fucking whore!

"You two are really close, aren't you?" Kelly opined.

"What gives you that idea?" I said, scowling at Brooke.

"I don't know. Just something about the dynamic between you."

"Oh, we're so fucking close that you would be in total—"

"Brooke, a word? In private? Now?"

My sister shot me a despicable look and got up.

*

We entered my room, and I shut the door.

"Well, I thought I was aware just how deranged you are, but you seem determined to surprise me. What the fuck was that?"

"Don't you fucking dare! Have you got no shame! Sitting there and planning yours and Kelly's future family! How many kids are you going to have?! Huh, Josh?! You fucking son of a bitch!"

"Listen, chemically unbalanced person, I wasn't planning a family with Kelly. It's only your dysfunctional mind playing tricks on you. You have to stop listening to the voices. They're not real!"

"Oh, really?! So was I imagining it that she—"

"I had nothing to do with that, so don't go there; besides, you were fired up from the second she got here. What's up with that?"

She ignored me while pacing back and forth, attempting at relaxation.

"Oh, I understand now. How could I have been such a fool? She's the reason why you didn't want me to come to the flower shop anymore."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Do I need to spell it out for you?"

"Yes."

She lit up a cigarette in a trembling hand and kept crazily pacing. "Mom has been plotting for months to set you two up!"

"So? She can plot all she wants. You know it's you and me, baby."

"Yeah, well..."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"What it means, is that I don't know if I believe you when you say that."

"What?"

Brooke inhaled from her cigarette and blew out the smoke in my face. "We were out last Friday to that bar, and your friend came over—"

"Rob?"

"Yes, Rob. He asked who I was, and what did you answer him, Josh?"

"That you were my sister," I said in puzzlement, unsure where this conversation was heading.

"That's right. Now do you understand what the problem is?"

"Um... you'll have to make more sense than that, honey."

"You told him I was your sister!"

"Because you are."

"But I'm much more than just your sister, aren't I, Josh? I'm your girlfriend, your lover, your partner for life..."

"Baby, what are you saying here?"

"That I'm sick and tired of this! Of this whole fucking pretense! I don't wanna be introduced as your sister. Not anymore."

"Well... the alternative will put us behind bars, so weighing—"

"Don't do that, Josh. Don't talk to me like I'm a stupid child, or I swear I'll cut off your balls in your sleep."

"But you're not making any sense here!"

"I want you to marry me! I wanna be introduced as your wife! Am I now making enough sense?!"

"Um, not really... as it's impossible... plus illegal..."

"There are ways; I looked into it."

"What are you doing? We have such a good thing going, and you wanna mess it up?"

"What good thing?! For whom?! It's not good for me."

"Brooke, I don't know what to say to you. You were the one who was pushing for us, even though I clearly stated, and numerous times, that this is a life-destroyer, and now you want to make things worse?"

She shot me a hateful look as put out her cigarette. "You know what? You're right. This is a life-destroyer, and I don't mean to keep going like that anymore." She scooted to the door.

I quickly grabbed her and confined her to the wall. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean that you don't wanna give me what I want, what I need, and I know plenty of guys who will." She put on a vicious face. "God, isn't Chris funny? He completely blew me away..."

"Be careful what you wish for."

"I wish for you to love me, Josh... I mean, if you loved me, you would give me I want," she sleekly whispered, caressing my expanding cock over my jeans, "wouldn't you, sweetheart?"

"Brooke, it's not that I don't want—"

"I know, baby, I know... it's just difficult, right?"

"Yeah," I breathed, manifesting a full-blown hard-on from her cock-massage.

"But, sweetie... am I not worth it? For you to do anything for me? You know Chris would." She rubbed my dick faster. "He barely knows me, and I bet he's ready to jump off a bridge for me."

"Brooke, stop," I pleaded, clearly sensing her manipulative aura beginning to overpower me.

The problem was that she felt that, as well.

"Baby, do you think Chris"—she unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock to stroke it in the open—"would like how I would suck his cock? I think he would... I'm positive."

"Angel, you have to understand—"

"And what about my pussy? I bet he's dying to shove his cock in me." She swirled her thumb at my piss slit." He hardly got a glimpse of these babies, and I promise you he's going to beat off to me tonight." She tugged at my head faster. "I know he will."

"Shit," I sighed." I want to give you what you want, but... honey, please, I don't have a solution."

She tugged down my jeans and briefs to my knees and turned to face the wall. She began gyrating her tight ass against my hard member. "Josh, you're gonna lose me, baby... if you don't give me what I want, I'll found someone who will. You don't want that, do you, sweetheart?"

"You're not going to leave me," I breathed. "You wouldn't dare. You said we were forever."

She gyrated faster, letting my cock put a harder dent in her dress. "I don't wanna leave you, baby; I want us forever... but I can't like this, when you don't wanna give me what I want. My man should do anything for me, sacrifice everything because I'm... I'm worth it, aren't I, my love?"

"God, yes," I gasped. "You're worth everything."

I hiked up her dress and kept it lapped over. I then tugged her panties down to her ankles with my foot while she had already set my aim at her soaking entrance, awaiting me to penetrate her. I pushed my hips forward, but she held me back by my cock.

"Then are we in an agreement, sweetie?" she purred, trailing my tip along her wet slit. "Will you do anything for me?"

"Brooke, you have to understand what you're asking, baby. I will do anything for you, you know that... aside from that."

She cocked her head to look at me while sinking my cock into her a tiny bit more. "Then I guess... it's goodbye."

She let go of my dick and tried walking away.

"Alright! Let me think about it! Just... let me think about it."

She grinned as she took my cock back in her hand while facing the wall, taunting her clit with my tip. "That's not good enough, sweetheart. I love you to death, and all I'm asking is for you to love me back the same way. I deserve it, Josh. I deserve everything."

I had taken the piquant fragrance of her lust into my lungs a bit too long, and the scent was quickly rendering me groggy. My judgment, unquestionably, had been severely impaired since we walked into my room. I was fighting her with both hands tied behind my back.

"Yes, you do," I sighed, exasperated, "but this is a monumental step, and it's not fair that you're playing with me now just because you can. Meet me halfway, honey. Let me calmly think about it with no distractions."

She placed my tip against her anus and pushed herself back ever so slightly, barely stretching her asshole.

"Fuck," I gasped.

"There's so much we haven't done yet, my love. I want to experience everything... with you."

"God, Brooke, please stop, please..." I was losing my mind. "All I'm asking for is some fucking time to think! Please, baby! If you truly love me, then stop with this; I'm begging..."

She slid my cock-head from her anus to her bush, allowing me to feel its thickness, before she aligned the bulbous tip with her opening that was faintly trickling down her smooth thighs. "I love you so much, Josh... I just wish you loved me back. That's all I wish for."

I held her right knee and raised her leg in the air. "I love you more than life, Brooke."

I rocked my hips forward, and my sister finally permitted me to enter her, allowing her big bro's aching cock to slid up the wet furnace of her cunt. She hissed in pleasure as I filled her, pressing her forearms against the wall. She swayed her long hair aside, and my lips instantly clung to her neck, kissing her in desire and love. As I was tasting her smooth skin and inhaling that devastating sweet-sour fragrance of hers, I continued making progress in her tight slit, working slow, gentle strokes and penetrating her deeper each time. Soon enough, I was balls-deep in my sister and gradually fucking her harder.

I pressed her to the wall as I was encroaching on her love passage, extorting a powerful whimper from her every time we met. Her body and cheek were mashed to the wall as she was bravely taking me into her with one leg in the air. Her pussy was as drenched as it had always been, and I relished the sensation of her warm oils stroking along my cock.

"God, baby, go slow," Brooke gasped, countering my strokes with greater resistance.

It wasn't long before my sister climaxed, as it rarely was. Ever since I stretched her enough, months ago, Brooke would normally orgasm in less than a minute from penetration. The first few times, I was in complete awe, but now it was to be expected, and whenever she didn't come on my cock that fast, she knew I would have a serious talk with her since I would find it unacceptable.

"Let go of my leg, sweetheart," Brooke panted, coming down from her orgasm.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers