Siblingly Binding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her leg, and my sister pressed both of her legs together and arched her back. Her tight ass bulged, making it easier for me to bottom out in her, but I wasn't in the mood for easy tonight. I thrust hard, fucking her as if she were nothing but a cheap prostitute. Brooke was pinned to the wall so hard that she couldn't even arch her back any longer. She was standing flat and looked like a wallpaper with her right cheek smeared on the wall. Locking her eyes with mine, she let out her whiny cries, as if her brother were stabbing her with something other than his dick.

I seized her hands and nailed them to her sensational ass, putting extra pressure on her lithe frame. I rammed my cock into her so ferociously that her bush was smacking the wall in brute throbs; subsequently, escalating her whimpers. I was fucking her like a violent defiler, and my sister responded to that very well as was evident from her high-volume cries. It almost looked like a rape scene from some independent, low budget movie; if Brooke hadn't been such a cooperative partner that is. Still pinned to the wall, she hooked her right leg around my butt.

"Josh, sweetie, pick up my left leg," she panted, pounding the wall with her fucked pussy.

I stopped to raise her left leg, and my sister hooked it around my butt, as well.

"Baby, are you sure about this?" I asked, concerned.

She looked back at me equally worried. "No."

She placed her hands on the wall and pushed herself back at me. She released a heartbreaking whimper when my massive balls collided with her equally massive bush. She kept forcing herself against me until she got me to lose balance and to reposition myself a foot or two back.

I was holding my sister by her small waist while she was airborne, horizontal, bust down, and her legs wound around me, with her hands planted on the wall and with my cock buried inside her as deep as it could ever be in any conceivable doggy style scenario. Her dress was folded over her back, and the curves of her sculptured ass were further emphasized the more she pushed back against me.

"Shit," I sighed, luxuriating in her wetness yet afraid for my sister's well-being. "Honey, I'm not looking to hurt you."

Brooke relaxed her hamstrings to let me pull back a bit and took a moment to breathe. "You just need to stretch me... like how you made me fit you when you cracked me open."

She pulled me back into her when her hamstrings contracted again. A second whimper of pain resounded in my room when her suffering pussy engulfed me completely.

"Brooke, I don't like it when you whimper like that."

My sister took another pause to adjust her breathing and gazed back at me over her shoulder, determined. "Stretch me, Josh. Make me fit you."

I didn't want to, but I relented. I told myself that if she kept whimpering in anguish for more than a minute, I would put her back down.

I set up a slow pace, and though I did my best not to bottom out in her, neither the position nor my sister were allowing it. I was sucked with ease into her hurting cunt, as my sister tightened her muscles with each of my strokes to compel me into her even deeper. Her once whimpers of pleasure were now clearly cries of pain, and the tears that trickled down her cheeks supported it. This daring Kama Sutra position brought back memories of Brooke's deflowering, when her cunt had been extremely tight and ached with each of my thrusts; however, I had managed to stretch her then, if only barely, so I might just be able to pull it off again.

I kept plowing into Brooke's tight, wet sex, watching her shapely ass laid before me while she impaled herself with each contraction of her muscles. Her glimmering butt was putting in much work as was evident from the sweat on its muscle tone. There was plenty of tension applied on my cock as it slid in and out of her agonizing pussy.

"Brooke, that's enough; it's not working. You're not stretching at all. If anything, you're just getting tighter."

"Just a little longer, Josh," she gasped. "Don't give up."

She tightened her muscles and forced me into her with an audible moan, one she should not have made.

"What the fuck was that?!" I exclaimed in dread.

My sister eased her grip and allowed me to pull back a bit.

"That was," she moaned in distress, "my cervix... fuck, that hurt."

"Down! Now!"

I helped her back down and twirled her to face me.

She tearfully smiled. "I guess that position is out of the question for now."

I picked her up by her thighs and slammed her against the wall. She took my cock and placed it at her opening.

"Baby, why do you insist on doing that?" I pushed forward and split her lips. "Hurting yourself?"

"Because I love feeling you," she whispered, wrapping all four of her limbs around me. "I want to feel you as much as I can. Even when it hurts, it hurts in a good way."

"It didn't look like you were enjoying yourself all that much when I nailed you."

I stroked inside her with care, making sure that her cervix was out of my way before changing gears. Her labia molded so snugly to my shaft, and her pussy was much more at ease now as it avidly swallowed me in and out.

"I know it looked bad, but"—she whimpered, in pleasure to my great relief—"it was kind of a turn-on..."

I was now back fucking her with all my might, bottoming out in brutal thrusts and lingering each time in the depths of her. Every time I pounded her pussy, her eyes bulged, and a ragged whimper was released from her ungagging throat.

"Maybe I just need to get used to it," she gasped, "to you poking my cervix. Maybe I'll come to like it."

"You are the biggest whore in bed that has ever existed, I swear to god," I panted, ramming into her even harder and in total bafflement by how she was so hooked on pain.

"I know." She let out a power-whimper. "Staying a virgin till 19 and watching all that porn probably didn't help."

Her pain addiction angered me for some reason. I started feeling myself slowly losing it. I rammed myself into her to the point of almost crushing her, fucking her tight pussy with neither mercy nor relief. I pressed her cheek to the wall and kept it fixed there. If she was so into pain, then I was ready to oblige.

"Fuck! Josh, you're crushing me!"

"I thought you liked it."

I slammed my cock into that little soaking sex so hard that she bounced on my dick like on a trampoline.

"I do, I fuckin' love it," she whined. "Don't stop."

"You're such a fucking whore." I shook my head in disbelief and pulled back to thrust into her harder.

"Your whore, baby," she whimpered, her cheek still splattered on the wall.

I kept fucking her like that for another minute, and my pain-whore of a sister was loving every second of it, unleashing a barrage of licentious curses that served as a telltale of her upcoming orgasm.

"I'm ready for my second, sweetheart." She whimpered her heart out. "Are you joining me?"

"Not yet, my love," I panted back, "but you go."

I slowed down yet still fucked her deep and hard, fleetingly lingering inside her with each thrust. My sister's attempt at bucking while her cheek and body were spattered on the wall did not go well; nevertheless, her pussy was contracting just fine, and I was soon rinsed in her hot cum for a respectable number of seconds, definitely in the high twenties.

"Josh," she whimpered into my kiss. "Oh, god, I'm so in love with your cock..."

As her cunt moved to phase two -- gloving my dick tighter and pointlessly sucking on it, I was approaching my own orgasm.

"Baby, I'm coming," I panted, groping her abundant tit and going balls-deep with each thrust.

"Pull out a second before, and I'll swallow you. I don't want your cum dripping down my legs."

"But I want to fill up your pussy," I panted disappointedly.

"I know you do, sweetie. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you. You're gonna come so hard you won't believe it."

A moment later, I released her, and she squatted down, propping her slender back to the wall and cocking out her knees. She instantly shoved my cock—that was coated in her thick, savory cum—into her mouth and sucked me fast and tight while applying the precise pressure on my balls as she kneaded them.

She sucked me out and worked fast strokes. "Josh, give me a heads-up a second before, okay?"

"Why?" I gasped in ecstasy.

"Just do it, baby." She sucked me back in.

She continued with her sucking master class although she ceased kneading my balls; instead, her fingers were running along her damp slit before she penetrated herself. Her head rippled on my cock in such graceful waves until she ultimately managed to deep-throat me into submission.

"God, baby, get your throat ready," I moaned when my pecker throbbed inside her mouth.

My sister rammed my cock all the way in and pressed her obese lips to my groin.

I was ready to shoot my load when I suddenly felt my anus being stretched by a foreign object. A second later, it was violated completely, and my ass had been penetrated. My sister slid her soaking middle finger into my asshole to my utter amazement. Before I could even adequately process the moment, I went off down her food pipe, groaning as if it were the first time a girl ever sucked my cock.

"JESUS FUCK!!!" I whispered as I was spurting into her, pushing my hands against the wall to refrain from collapsing.

Her finger—that was lubed in her own cum— bottomed out inside me and exerted a significant amount of pressure on my prostate. I was exploding down her gullet in a way I couldn't even fathom, like a pressurized can of cum that had been unwisely pierced. Even my sister wasn't fully ready for that barbaric act of eruption as was clear in her hazel eyes that bulged in astonishment and awe; nonetheless, her throat was at its best, and after shaking that initial moment of bafflement, she penetrated me even deeper while sucking the heck out of my spurting cock.

I was having one of the most intense yet brief orgasms, which was to be expected as I was pumping larger batches of semen down my sister's promiscuous throat. I was nowhere in the vicinity of my previous double-digit record, set in my sister's pussy some time ago; however, I was being more than compensated with hyper levels of explosiveness and rush.

As the last of my ropes had been shot down my sister's throat, Brooke's finger started fucking my ass while she was still sucking my cock in long rippling motions. Surprisingly, that move encouraged my balls to pump out just a little more of whatever cum that had managed to cling on inside them. At long last, she glided her finger out of me and fisted my cock, forcing my pipe to relinquish tenacious casualties that might have survived her risqué version of cock-sucking. She slurped them off my slit and gave my depleting hose one last loving lick.

She arose and gazed into my eyes, waiting for me to comment on that outrageous take of a blowjob.

"Who the fuck... told you that it was okay for you to fuck my ass without running it by me first?"

"Why? You didn't like it, sweetie?"

"That's irrelevant!"

"So you did like it," she said, matter-of-factly.

"God, yes," I sighed, beaten and elated.

Content with my admission, she smiled and proceeded to kiss my lips.

"I'm so happy you liked it, Josh," she said, pulling up her panties, "'cause you will get no more of that."

"Huh?" I said, puzzled, pulling up my briefs and jeans.

"You heard me. You are not going into my pussy or mouth, nor are you getting any more handjobs, footjobs, titjobs or assjobs. Nothing."

"Um... what?!"

"You're getting nothing from me till... you give me an answer, and to be clear, I mean the answer I want."

"No, you can't do that. You can't withhold—"

"I can, and I am. In fact, I just did."

I stared at her in total bewilderment. "Brooke, this isn't fair! You're blackmailing me!"

She opened the door. "You bet your ass I am."

*****