Siblings Lives SEALed Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
57Sgawd
57Sgawd
115 Followers

She just sat there staring down at the bed, occasionally sniffling.

"The reason I never connected with or really felt anything for Bree or the others:" He took a deep breath, let it out, "they weren't you."

She slowly looked up at him with a confused look on her face.

"After I stopped getting letters from you and I thought you didn't want me in your life anymore..."

Trish tried to interrupt "But I..."

Smiling, Brandon put his finger over her lips as she had done to him a few weeks earlier. "Nope, my turn to talk. If I want further explanations I will ask."

He was pleased to see this caused a brief smile from Trish as she realized he had turned the tables on her.

"Anyway, I figured I had to move on. I knew you were my sister and that we could never be the way I had dreamed and hoped we would. So I tried to date a few girls. Coincidentally enough, they all kinda resembled you. I guess that was a problem since when I was with them, I kept thinking about you. I would wonder if you would wear what she had on, would you like this movie, would it be like this if we were kissing. I even called one girl Trish when we were together: her name wasn't Trish: it didn't go over so well."

Trish giggled a little

"I thought I really had to try hard to make a go of it with someone to see if I could get you out of my mind. That's when I met Breeanne. She seemed real nice, at first, and we got along pretty well. I still thought about you when I was with her, but I thought if I held on long enough, that might ease up. It didn't. It seemed the harder I tried, the more I would think about you. Would you have cooked this, would you have said that, it was driving me crazy. I think Bree sensed I wasn't completely into the whole relationship thing with her, maybe that's what made her move in, I'm not sure. I mean one day I am here by myself, the next thing I know, she and her stuff is here. I thought maybe it would help, living together might keep me focused on her. But it didn't. I guess I finally just stopped trying. She would always get upset when I would be gone, even if it was short like the past couple of weeks. At first I tried to tell it was OK, it was part of the job, and she'd get used to it. After a while, I didn't care. We had a big fight before I deployed last time and she threatened to leave. I just told her 'whatever' and left. I got home and found the note and you know the rest."

"I'm sure the only reason she came here was to try and stir up shit. So, I have never felt anything for anyone but you. I tried to get over you, to move on, but I couldn't. I love you and no one else. I always have and always will. I will never do anything to intentionally hurt you, and I will never leave you, unless you tell me to go. That would kill me, but if that is what you wanted, I would do it. I want you to know, you don't have to ever worry about anyone else, unless you had a twin sister that I wasn't aware of, then..."

She started laughing and smacked him in the chest.

"That's better, I can't stand seeing you cry, I think it always has hurt me more than you when you cry."

"So, I am going to go over to Derrick's this afternoon and we are watching a game. I took my clothes and stuff over and I'll get dressed and get ready there, then come her and pick you up at about 5:30, so be ready."

"Why are you getting ready at Derrick's, why not come home and get ready?"

"Well this will be our first official date. We have never really had a formal date, so I thought it is about time." She smiled and he added "Oh, you might want to bring some clothes for tomorrow, just in case we stay the night someplace!"

She looked up at him in surprise, "What? What do you mean, In case we stay someplace?"

He grinned and said, "Hey, you never know what might happen." and turned and walked out of the room.

Brandon got his keys and headed over to Derrick's. Trish called Jill and told her about the "in case we stay someplace." development.

Jill laughed and said, "Ok, we gotta get to work to get you ready, need to get your hair and nails done, do you have any lingerie? Well never mind, we need to get you something special, and a new dress and shoes..."

Trish cut in, "Whoa, what a minute. Do you think I really need all that?"

Jill laughed, "Girl, somebody sounds like he has BIG plans for tonight, so you need to be ready!"

They made some calls to schedule a hair, manicure and pedicure appointments. They headed for the mall. They had fun looking at dresses and shoes, finally selecting a white one-shoulder jeweled dress that came to mid-thigh and a pair of white platform sandals with five inch heels.

"You don't think this is too much do you?" Trish asked,

Jill smiled and said, "I bet he'll dehydrate from drooling before you two get to where ever he's taking you."

They still had a little time before the hair appointment so they went to Victoria's Secret to look. The sales person came over and she asked if they were looking for something in particular. "Is this for a special occasion? Honeymoon, anniversary or some other special event?"

Jill smiled and said, "Yes it is, it her first date with her boyfriend." Trish blushed and the sales person looked a little startled for a moment, "I see. Well what were you thinking you might like?"

Jill said she thought something sexy but not too over the top would be best.

They looked at several pieces and Trish whispered, "I couldn't wear those!"

Jill laughed and said, "Why not, you two have been going at it like rabbits, I surprised either of you has the strength to get out of bed!"

Trish was nearly crimson and the sales person chuckled, "First date huh?"

Trish mumbled it was a long and complicated story.

The sales person smiled "I bet it's a good one!"

Jill grinned at Trish "You have no idea!"

They finally picked out a pale pink Baby doll outfit. Jill then said, what about stockings? The sales person looked at Trish and said "does your man like silk stockings?"

Trish said she didn't know.

The sales person replied, "Well if he is like every male I know or have heard of, that would be a yes." They got her a pair of pale white silk stocking and garter belt.

Jill said her shoes would look good with this outfit as well as her dress. Trish asked Jill if she really thought she should get the lingerie.

"Sure, guys love it. But it is a lot of work to put on something they'll have off you in two minutes!" Trish blushed again and smiled.

They paid for her things and headed to the salon. Afterwards, they grabbed a quick bite to eat in the food court and then headed home.

Jill asked if Trish had any idea what Brandon had planned. She said she had no idea. She then told her about Bree stopping by that morning, what she had done and what Trish did.

Jill doubled over laughing. "That's great, that bitch deserves it. I can't believe she came over and was hitting on Brandon. With you there! Good thing she didn't pull that on me, I'd have hurt her."

Jill helped Trish get ready, helped her with her make up, and her overnight bag. They finished and were ready just a few minutes before they heard the doorbell ring.

Trish looked at Jill and said, "God, I can't believe it. I am sooo nervous!"

Jill laughed as she headed for the door and said, "Well you two have been living together for a while, I would think the nerves should be calm by now."

Jill opened the door and let Brandon in. He smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Brandon and I'm here to pick up my date. Is she home?"

He was wearing a dark grey suit, white shirt and a blue striped tie. He had brought some red roses for Trish. Jill looked at him, "You know, you don't clean up too badly. Have a seat and I'll tell her you're here."

She walked back to the bedroom and was gone for a couple of minutes. She came back out and stood by the couch next to where Brandon sat.

Brandon heard Trish quietly say "Hi" from the hallway.

He stood and turned to walk toward her then froze in his tracks. His eyes widened, his mouth opened and it looked like he was trying to speak, but nothing was coming out. Trish smiled and put her head down.

Jill giggled, poked Brandon in the ribs and said, "This is where you're supposed to say something, sailor."

It took him a few tries to form a sentence. "y-you, I, um, I mean, Wow, you are so, beautiful, you look, amazing!"

Jill smiled at Trish, "I think he likes!"

She headed to the door. "Well I'm going to head home, you two have a nice dinner: and whatever!"

Brandon walked over to Trish and gave her the flowers. She smiled at him and said she needed to put them in a vase before they left. That accomplished, she turned toward Brandon to see him still smiling and staring at her. She asked if something was wrong, did she look OK? Brandon hugged her, gave her a gently kiss on the lips and said,

"No, everything is great, you're perfect." He kissed her again and said they had better get going. He picked up her bag and they left.

As they drove, Trish continued to ask where they were going, was it much farther, was he just driving around to make her crazy...Brandon just laughed and told her he remembered her doing the same type of thing at Christmas when they were kids trying to guess what the presents were. He said he was glad to see some things hadn't changed. She stuck her tongue out at him.

Eventually she could tell that Richmond must be the destination, which started the guessing game again. Finally he pulled up in front of the Jefferson Hotel. Trish stared at him,

"What are we doing here?"

He shrugged, "I just got tired of driving and thought I'd stop. Maybe we can get a sandwich before we find a Super Eight."

She punched his arm.

"Hey, that kinda hurt. Be careful, I'm delicate!"

She rolled her eyes, "Pleeeasse, I've seen rocks more delicate than you."

Brandon stepped out of the car and the Valet opened the door for Trish. His eyes followed Trish as she walked past until they focused on Brandon standing in front of him.

"Nice view I grant you, but she is my date! Maybe try to be a little less obvious next time."

The valet mumbled "Sorry" and quickly got in the car.

This was not an isolated occurrence, Trish drew a lot of attention anywhere she went. Brandon had expressed his frustration once and Jill told him that Trish was seemingly oblivious to it. She had said it was like she doesn't think she is pretty enough to draw that kind of attention. Brandon grumbled and Jill reminded him that he was the only person Trish wanted attention from. That made him feel better, but it still irritated him when some were so blatant about their ogling.

The Bellman had taken their bags to check in.

"Ah, Mr. McCallun, your room is ready for you and your wife and dinner reservations are at Lemaire as you specified. You also have the champagne brunch in the morning. Here are your room keys and the bellman will take your bags up. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance during your stay. Have a nice visit."

The bellman had already headed off with their bags as they walked to the elevators.

"Oh my God Brandon, this place is amazing, I have never been any place like this before. Thank you so much: But, you had this whole thing planned. In CASE we stay: Why didn't you just tell me?" She chided him.

He grinned, "Well, it is our first date and all, I didn't want to seem too forward."

She laughed as they stepped into the elevator, then gave him a lingering kiss. "So you think I'm easy huh?" she asked smiling seductively.

"I'm hoping!" he grinned back.

She slapped his arm and stuck out her tongue at him.

They got to their floor, found their room and the bellman was waiting. They went in. Trish was very impressed with the room. Brandon tipped the bellman and he left.

"We only have a few minutes before our reservations."

Trish said she wanted to go touch up her make up before they went downstairs.

"Why, you look amazing. I would hate to have to fight off all the men in this place because they were falling all over you." She kissed him and whispered thanks, then went into the bathroom. In a few minutes they went out and headed to the restaurant.

They both admired the hotel decor as they walked to the restaurant. When they arrived, Brandon spoke to the maître d' quietly for a minute. The man nodded and smiled. They were then shown to their table.

They ordered an appetizer that they shared. Brandon tried to get her to order oysters on the half shell saying it supposedly is an aphrodisiac and maybe they should test it.

She raised an eyebrow "You already think I'm easy, so let's get the crab cake."

They ordered their entrée and talked while it was being prepared. Trish thought Brandon seemed a little nervous, in a good mood, but nervous.

After they finished the main course. They ordered dessert. The waiter looked at Brandon and said,

"I'm sorry but there will be a delay of about ten minutes. I hope that will not be an inconvenience to you. Our apologies."

Brandon quickly replied, "No! I mean, that's fine, take your time, we're in no rush."

Trish was sure that Brandon was nervous, she just wasn't sure why.

Brandon cleared his throat, took a sip of water, a deep breath and started.

"I hope you're having a good time." She smiled and nodded. "I guess we should have done this a long time ago: I've been thinking a lot the past few weeks. I know I have been kinda stressed out lately, but I think that is straightened out. I had to figure out what I want out of life... I mean a few months ago there was no question. Now... it has been hard. You made me take a hard look and deal with some things I didn't want to."

Trish's look became a mix of questioning and concern at where he was going with this.

"I talked to Derrick and I think that helped me come to terms with what I decided."

Trish was now sure she did not like where this looked like it was heading, but why here, why stay in such a nice place? If he was going to end it, why here? Was he just being nice, trying to be gentle?

He was very nervous, taking another sip of water and swallowing hard.

"This seemed to go a lot better in my head than it is coming out right now... Anyway, I have to ask you a couple, well I guess three questions, is that OK?"

Trish was completely lost at what he was doing but she nodded.

"Ok, well the first is, Do you trust me?"

She looked surprised "Of course I do, you know that!"

He smiled slightly and took another drink of water.

"Do you, love me, I mean really love me?" He seemed hesitant as he asked.

She again replied, "Of course I do. More than anything, you know that."

He again smiled, a little bigger, but if possible seemed even more nervous.

"Ok, well, I thought of a bunch of ways to do this, but..."

He took a deep breath and stood up taking a small box from his coat pocket. Trish did not see him get the box as she was wondering why he suddenly stood up. He then knelt in front of her. Her eyes widened and she put her hand over her open mouth.

He opened the box revealing a pink diamond engagement ring "Trish Ellen McCallum, will you marry me?"

She stared in shock. She had wanted to marry him and spend the rest of her life with him for as long as she could remember, but she knew deep down inside that it could never be. That was just a crazy fantasy for them to have a wedding. Living together forever was more of a possibility, but she knew brothers and sisters cannot marry. But...her eyes welled up with tears.

Brandon was getting anxious, had he just blown it, ruined everything with her.

She then nodded her head "Yes, Oh my God YES!"

She jumped to sit in his lap which knocked him backward so he was sitting in the floor with her crying, kissing him and repeating "Yes, Yes, Yes" between kisses.

The other diners applauded when Trish answered Brandon. The waiter came over with a bottle of champagne that Brandon order, IF she said yes. Brandon was laughing and quietly told her

"We might want to get up, we're sitting in the floor of a five star restaurant making out and I'm sure with your dress, someone is getting a very good view of you! Plus we have some bubbly to drink and desserts to eat."

Trish let him up and they sat back down. Trish then looked at her ring. She gasped, "Brandon! Is this, really a ..."

He smiled "Yes it is. I remember one time we went into a jewelry store to get a battery for my watch. I remember you saw some pink diamonds and went on and on for days about how pretty they were and how you would love to have one someday. So I started saving my money back then. I knew it would take me years to get enough and I figured I would get you a necklace or something. But then last week, when I finally realized I was going to ask you to marry me, I thought maybe a pink diamond might help my cause! You can take it in Monday to get it sized, I'm sure it will be too big."

She took it and handed it to Brandon, "Put it on me!"

He slipped it on her finger. It was a little big, but not as much as he thought it would be given how small and delicate her hands were. They finished their champagne and dessert. Brandon asked, with a hopeful look, what she wanted to do now.

She smiled coyly at him "I think we should go up to our room so I can show you a surprise I got for you."

They wandered through the hotel hand in hand, stopping frequently for quick kisses as they admiring the grandeur of the place as well of the joy of becoming engaged. Trish kept looking at her ring as if she thought it might somehow disappear if she didn't keep an eye on it.

As the got to their room, Trish said she needed to send a picture of the ring to Jill. She attached the picture to a text that said "Look what Brandon gave me!" She received a reply in about a minute. "OMG!! Congrats, so happy 4 u 2. ALL details Monday,"

Trish noticed another bunch of long stem red roses and another bottle of champagne. "She giggled, "The roses are beautiful! What's with the champagne, trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

Brandon gave his grin, shrugged "Well they do this in all the chick flicks you watch, and since I have never proposed before..." He put his arms around her, "You have no idea how happy you make me. I just can't believe someone as nice, cute, sexy, funny, smart, caring...would want me. I'm just afraid I'll wake up and find I was hit in the head and this was just a dream. That would be devastating. I couldn't go through life without you."

Trish beamed at him with misty eyes, "You couldn't be happier than I am, I have wanted this since I was a little girl, marrying my Brandon. I can't believe you, someone so smart, strong, fearless, handsome and sexy wants me. You could have any girl or woman you want, and you picked me! I can't describe how amazing that makes me feel."

They kissed softly at first, but it rapidly deepened and became very passionate. Trish could feel Brandon's erection pushing into her stomach as they pressed themselves together. She pulled back, panting and said,

"Down Boy! I want to go change so I can show you a surprise I got for you."

He growled, "Now? Can't it wait a little while?" As he tried to pull he back into his embrace.

She danced back smiling, "no, I want to show you this, now." She grabbed her bag, gave an exaggerated sway of her hips, smiled at him and disappeared into the bathroom.

Brandon groaned, walked over opened the champagne, poured himself a glass and then plopped down on the bed to wait on his sister. He was keyed up despite already having drank a glass of wine with his meal and most of the champagne after he'd proposed. He needed some relief and Trish seemed to be in the mood to tease him. He downed his glass and just poured another when he heard the bathroom door open.

57Sgawd
57Sgawd
115 Followers