Siblings Lives SEALed Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
57Sgawd
57Sgawd
116 Followers

"Are you ready?" came her voice from the bathroom.

He sat back down on the bed and replied, "Yes."

She stepped out of the bathroom and Brandon's mouth dropped open. He could not believe what he was seeing. His cute adorable little sister was replaced by the hottest, sexiest woman he had ever seen.

He had seen her nude before, but her outfit made her look even sexier and he did think that would have been possible, until now. She had on the pale pink baby doll with the pale white silk stockings, garter belt and her platform sandals. She had touched up her makeup and hair. She stood there for a moment biting her lower lip before shyly asking

"Do you like it? Do I look OK?"

He stood and stepped toward her. He could see her nipples tenting the fabric of her top. "My God, you look incredible! I don't think you could look any sexier, more beautiful or desirable than you do right now." He put his arms around her and looked into her eyes for several seconds, "I can't believe how much I love you. I, I can't find words to explain how much I love you." He leaned down and they kissed passionately, hungrily.

Her hands went to the back of his head and she ran her fingers through his hair. He slid his hands up and down her back, lightly brushing her butt cheeks at the bottom of their travel. He easily picked her up, carried her the short distance to the bed and gently laid her down. He stood looking at her, taking in her perfection. He tried to speak, but nothing came out.

Trish looked up at him adoringly, "Why don't you take off your clothes and come lay down with me."

He quickly stripped off his clothes and crawled on the bed beside her. He could see a flush starting to rise on her skin as he ran his fingertips along her face. He then leaned down and they kissed. They were both ready, urgent in their need for the other.

Brandon slipped his hands under the thin top and stroked her smooth flat stomach as their tongues fought in their mouths. He could feel her muscles twitch as he ever so gently stroked her skin. He slowly moved up to the bottom of her breasts. Trish was letting out occasional moans as her excitement grew. He slowly stroked back and forth along the bottom of her breasts, occasional trailing up between them. He was purposely avoiding her nipples, although this was driving him crazy.

Slowly he worked the top up and they broke their kisses long enough for him to pull it off her head. He again marveled at the perfection of her breasts which were rapidly rising and falling from her heavy breathing. The light pink areola and nipples he noticed was nearly the same color as her top. Her nipples were rock hard and looked like they were trying to pull away from the rest of her breast. As they resumed their passionate kissing, he resumed the light stroking slowly, teasingly moving in toward her nipples. He moved his kissed to her jaw, then her neck and clavicles. He was now circling her areolas. She would occasionally whimper in frustration and need. He moved down and flicked a nipple with his tongue. "Ooohh, yes, pleeease!' she groaned. He was more than happy to oblige.

He tenderly sucked a nipple in his mouth as he rolled the other between his fingers. She groaned and grabbed the back of his head to hold him tightly to her. He started moving back and forth between her breasts, sucking, licking, occasionally raking his teeth gently over her nipples. His hand trailed down her stomach, still with the very light feathery touches. He continued down until he reached the top of her tiny panties. As he worked her nipples, he moved his fingers back and forth along the top of her panties. Trish was moaning, panting at the attention he was giving to her body. She didn't think she had been this worked up the first time they made love. He gently slid his fingers over the thin material of the very wet crotch of the panties. He could feel the heat, the swollen labia, her need.

He reluctantly released her breasts and started moving down her body, trailing little kisses and licks as he went. His cock was harder than her could ever remember, aching, dripping as he lavished his love on her. He reached the top of her panties. She was slightly trembling from her excitement. He leaned down and took the waistband of the panties in his teeth and began to pull them down. He could easily smell her arousal and it was driving him crazy with lust for her. She lifted her hips and he hooked the panties with his fingers and slid them down her legs and then tossed them off the bed. He then removed her sandals and dropped them to the floor.

He leaned down and Trish spread her legs in anticipation of his mouth. Instead he resumed the feathery strokes he had used on her breasts and stomach. He lightly caressed her inner thighs, over her stockings, past the tops, up to the junction of her thighs and labia and across her mound. Trish was nearly out of her mind with need, her hips thrusting on their own, trying to get relief from the tortuous teasing she was receiving. She was whimpering, "Pleeeaase, Brandon, please!" Her thighs were shaking.

Finally he couldn't stand it anymore and leaned down and kissed her slit. "Oooohhh" was her response. She was so wet he could see drops hanging from her pink inner lips that were open before him. He flicked his tongue to gather her moisture. "Mmmmm" he groaned as he closed his eyes, savoring her taste, one that he would never get tired of experiencing. He began to lick deeper into his hot, wet sister. She began arching her back as he intensified his efforts. As he felt this, he reached up and fastened his lips around her clit and sucked. Trish exploded into the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

"Aaaaahhhooooohhh" she wailed as her thighs slammed around his head and she jackknifed as she did when she had a powerful orgasm. She rolled to her side still with his head between her legs. Brandon by now had learned he needed to get a breath before she came since he would be trapped in her crotch for some period of time until she started to come down. Not that he thought that was a bad ordeal to suffer through. After a minute or so, she relaxed into a trembling mass as little aftershocks went through her. He crawled up beside her and took her in his arms and gently kissed her. When her breathing returned to near normal, she opened her eyes.

Sighing she said, "I'm not sure we can do that anymore, I really think you are trying to kill me!"

He laughed, "Liked that huh?"

She got an evil grin on her face and said, "Payback's a bitch!"

He put his hand on his chest, looked into the distance and replied, "Well if I must suffer, I shall do so gallantly!"

They both burst out laughing. She then put her arms around him whispering, "I love you so much, I always have, I always will." They kissed and she then snuggled next to him. Soon they drifted off to sleep.

After a couple of hours Brandon awoke and got up to pee. When he came out, Trish was awake, smiling contentedly. He got them each a glass of champagne and got in bed beside her. The glasses were only about half empty when they were placed on the nightstand. The couple had resumed kissing and caressing each other. It did not take long before they were both breathing hard.

Brandon's raging erection was back, still seeking relief. Trish was as wet as she had been earlier. They both wanted each other, he to be in her, she to have him deep in her body. Brandon moved over her and she spread her legs wide for him. He ran his fingers between her very wet lips and then ran a finger deep into her hot flesh. She moaned and began to gently rock against his finger. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his shaft and begin slowly sliding it up and down his hardness. He inserted a second finger into her very tight body. He curled his fingers up to hit her G spot and put his thumb on her clit as her worked her arousal higher and higher. She was thrusting harder against his fingers, moaning loudly and her juices began to trickle down his hand. She was stroking him faster.

She looked at him with lust and urgency in her eyes. "Now, make love to me now, I need you in me!" she panted out to him.

He leaned down, his aching cock head nestled between her lips. Her hips were frantically trying to drive him into her. He slowly pushed forward. He was once again amazed at how incredibly tight she was. She moaned almost continuously as he slowly worked himself into her until he bottomed out. She pulled her thighs up until they were nearly on her chest to allow him deeper access to her willing depths. He pulled back, grasped her butt and lifted her slightly as he thrust back into her. He gradually increased his speed as he drove into her hot silky wetness again and again. She cried out "Oh God, Yes, Brandon harder!" He complied. She was thrusting her hips up against him as he held her butt off the bed slightly. He was grunting with every stroke as her moaning got louder and high pitched. They were sweating from the exertion as they tried to merge themselves into one being. Brandon could tell he was nearly ready to cum, only a few more strokes. Trish was teetering on the edge as well. Brandon lifted her butt higher and aimed his cock so it would rub hard over the upper wall of her pussy. When he reached the bottom of his stroke, he then ground his pubes hard against her to provide extra stimulus to her engorged clit.

She went off like a rocket. "Oooohhmyyygoooodd, Braaandooon!" She shrieked. He pussy contracted around Brandon like it was never going to release him, her legs flew around his waist and her arms pulled him into a bear hug. He could feel her entire body jerking in spasms This was all Brandon could take and he unloaded deep inside her, pumping shot after shot of his cum into his sister, his lover and soon to be wife. When the last of his cum was deposited he collapsed on her. Both were hot, sweating and struggling to catch their breath. After a minute he rolled to the side so she could breathe better, still deeply buried in her heavenly pussy. They lay there coupled, tenderly kissing, nuzzling and just enjoying the presence of the other. They spent the night making love, napping then repeating the process three more times. After the last session, they both collapsed into a deep sleep.

Brandon had left a wakeup call for nine AM. Trish was not happy when she heard the phone ring.

"Noooo, I don't want to get up yet, I still tired!"

Brandon was too, but said they needed to shower and check out then get brunch before heading home. He pulled the covers back and rolled her to him

"Come on sleepy, you can nap on the ride home. Let's get cleaned up."

As he got her out of bed, He saw the mess they had left on the sheets and their groins. "He smiled and looking down at her pussy, said "You made a mess."

Trish playfully slapped him on the head. "I'll have you know that is YOUR mess! I was an innocent bystander, just trying to sleep and someone kept interrupting me and making that huge mess. I would NEVER do something like that!" Barely able to contain her laughter.

"Really! Innocent! I don't seem to recall you complaining at the time, or trying to stop me!" he shot back as he chased her into the bathroom.

They took a hot and lazy shower together, making sure the other was squeaky clean. They dressed, went downstairs to check out and then get brunch. They sat outside as it was a beautiful morning. When they finished eating and were just sipping coffee, Trish looked at Brandon seriously,

"I thought of something we need to talk about."

He raised an eyebrow, "that doesn't sound good." She reached out and took his hand,

"I know this is not going to be something you want to hear, but: we need to tell Mom."

Brandon's entire demeanor dropped. "Way to ruin a perfect weekend!" he muttered.

"I know Honey, but we have to tell her. I am going to go visit her, and what do you think she will do when she sees the ring?"

He offered "You could take it off while you're there."

She scowled at him, "So you want me to take it off when the mood hits!"

He sighed, "No, I mean, you know how this is going to go. She is going to go ape shit crazy. Nobody is going to be good enough for her little girl and I understand that, I will probably feel the same way if I ever have a daughter. But of all the guys on the planet, I would be three spots below the last guy alive, that doesn't take into account that:" He looked around to make sure no one was in ear shot and quietly said, "I'm your brother!"

She nodded, "I know she probably will be upset at first, but if she hears us out, I think she will come around. I mean our relationship would be hard for most parents to get a handle on."

"Probably upset? Probably? Like the sun is probably bright, water is probably wet..." Brandon then got an idea, "Hey, I got it! Why don't we invite her for; our tenth anniversary! It would be too late for her to say much and..."

"BRANDON!" Trish cut him off.

"OK, OK, I agree we need to tell her. It won't be good, but we need to, I guess. So when?"

Trish thought a second, "Next weekend?"

Brandon was taken aback and nearly chocked on his coffee, "You aren't wasting any time are you? Well I have duty next weekend, so I can't go. But if YOU want to go and tell her..."

Trish scowled at him, "So you'd throw me under the bus, just like that? The big tough Navy SEAL," and in a little girl voice said "afraid of his Mommy?"

He put his hands up in surrender, "OK, I'll go and take my punishment. Do you want to drive down of fly?"

She said it would be a little quicker if the fly, since they probably wouldn't leave until Friday afternoon unless he thought he could get a day's leave. He said it would be easier to just leave after he was done on a Friday and then fly back late Sunday night.

On the drive back they were quiet, only occasionally talking about how to broach the subject with her mother. Trish asked him if maybe he should start calling her Mom again instead of Janet, or "your" mother.

He snorted, "No! I'm ONLY going to see her because of you. I will try to be civil as long as she is respectful, that is as far as I'm going. Don't push your luck for more than that!"

She thought she would call and tell her mother she was coming for a visit and would be bringing someone. "That way she will be suspecting I have a boyfriend and it might get her to accept our engagement easier."

Brandon smiled, "Well I only see a couple of minor problems. First, she will not be happy to see me. Second, she is going to go ballistic when she finds out I'm the boyfriend. Third, Mt Saint Helens will look like a minor burp compared to the eruption that will happen when we tell her we are getting married. Aside from that, sounds good."

Trish slumped in her seat. "Well do you have any legitimate ideas on how we should tell her?"

Brandon shook his head, "I told you Hon, this is not going to go down well in any shape or form. In the annals of things not going well, this will likely be the bar against which all the others are judged. Honestly, I don't think there will be a way to tell her that she will even be willing to hear our side. I really wish I had something. I will try to come up with something, but I am not very hopeful,"

They drove on in silence. Trish had a feeling Brandon was right, this was not going to go well, and would probably get ugly.

That Monday, Jill was over to get all the details on the weekend.

"Wow, I didn't realize he was so romantic!" she told Trish. Trish smiled slightly.

Jill looked at her, "OK, what's up, something is bothering you. Second thoughts?"

Trish looked surprised, "NO! Nothing like that. I am so happy I can't believe it!"

Jill frowned, "OK then, what is it?"

Trish sighed, "Brandon and I talked about how to tell Mom."

Trish had told Jill a few weeks earlier about her and Brandon being brother and sister. She was pleasantly surprised that after the initial shock, Jill just shrugged and said "You love who you love, you can't help it. You two seem so happy together I can't see that as a bad thing. Unusual yes, but bad, no."

Trish went on "He thinks, and I tend to agree, it will not go over well. Mom and Brandon have had problems for years. I don't think they said one nice thing to each other for nearly two years before he left home, and he gets so mad when I even mention her. He promised he would be good, as long as she is, but I am afraid the whole thing will blow up as soon as we get there."

Jill said she kind of understood, and said she was sure it would be hard on any parent to realize their kids were together and going to marry. She asked if they had any ideas on how they would tell her. Trish told her about the idea to tell her she was bringing someone so her Mom would expect a boyfriend/fiancée. That would get her use to the idea before they got there, but beyond that, they didn't know.

Jill then asked, "How are you two going to actually get married, I mean you are brother and sister, and that's a no-no. Are you going to have a commitment ceremony or something?"

Trish told her about Brandon getting his birth certificate changed before he enlisted and why he did it. "So it looks like we're not related. Different names, different parent with different dates of birth."

Jill shook her head and laughed, "It never dawned on to me about the names. He's a pretty devious boy, and obviously thinks things through. I guess it was meant to be, I mean he did that just to get in the Navy, now it's going to let you two get married."

Trish called her mother the next day and told her she was coming for a brief visit. He mother was happy, but asked why she couldn't stay longer. Trish took a deep breath and said "Well, I'm bringing someone with me, and he can only get off for the weekend." She winced and bit her lip waiting on the reaction. She hadn't meant to say 'he' trying to leave it non-committal so she could gage her mother's reaction first. "So, that is why you haven't come home in so long, you have a boyfriend! Well I'll get your room and the guest room ready. When are you two coming down?" Her mother asked. Trish told her it would be the weekend after next. They would fly down, rent a car and be there Friday evening sometime, she would give her a better idea once they had the flight itinerary.

Brandon was not happy about having to go, but said again, he knew they had to tell her sometime and no matter when, it was going to be unpleasant.

He had another training exercise for Thursday until Monday evening. Brandon reminded her that their deployment was set for three weeks from now and they would have to make sure everything was in order for her. That depressed her, she didn't like him being gone. The week at a time things were bad enough, but a long deploy was breaking her heart to think he would be gone for so long, and what could happen to him wherever they were sending him.

They bought their airline tickets for the short flight and rented a car so they could drive to her home. The days Brandon was gone dragged by and Jill and Trish kept each other occupied as best they could. Jill said she and Derrick were still trying to figure out when to get married. They wanted to before he deployed, but didn't think they could get the arrangements made. She said they also were toying with the idea of eloping and then having a big reception when he got back. After the guys got back from their training op, the days seemed to fly by. Soon it was Friday and time to face their mother.

The short flight went smoothly, it was still daylight when they landed. They picked up the car and started toward Trish and her mother's home. Trish was nervous, Brandon subdued. They drove in silence with only a few brief attempts at conversation. They still were not sure how to tell her and what they would say to explain things but figured they would just play it by ear going by her mother's reaction. After about an hour, as it was approaching dusk, they arrived.

57Sgawd
57Sgawd
116 Followers