Siblings Lives SEALed Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon looked at Trish, "You sure you're ready for this?"

She signed and nodded. She got out of the car and went to the door while Brandon went to the trunk to get their bags. Trish's Mom opened the door and hugged Trish.

"I'm so glad you made it, how was the flight, are you hungry, what have..." She stopped in mid-sentence as she saw Brandon approaching with the bags.

"Mom, look who I ran into a few months ago!" Trish said.

She was trying to sound upbeat despite the growing dread she was feeling. After a long pause with Brandon and his mother just staring at each other, Janet spoke.

"Brandon, it's a, nice to see you again. I assume you are still in the Navy?"

Brandon simply replied "Yes Ma'am."

Neither was smiling or showing anything other than the barest tolerance for the other.

Janet said, "You have grown since I last saw you. You have filled out. You look good."

Again a simple answer, "Yes Ma'am, I have. Thank you."

Trish said, "Well can we come in?"

Her mother stammered, "Oh, a, yes of course. Come in. Brandon you can take the bags to Trish's and the guest room. They are the first two on the right."

Brandon just gave a slight nod and walked down the hall toward the bedrooms.

Trish and her mother went into the kitchen to fix something to eat.

Brandon slowly walked into the kitchen. Janet saw him and in a shaky voice asked, "So, what are you doing in the Navy?"

She turned toward the counter, facing away from her two children, fearing the answer she was sure was coming.

He quietly said, "I'm in Naval Special Warfare, I'm a SEAL."

Janet flinched at his reply and a tear slid down her cheek. She swallowed hard then in a shaky voice barely above a whisper said, "Well, I know that is what you always wanted to do."

She put her head down and said she needed to go to the bathroom for a minute and left.

Trish could see Brandon starting to get upset. She went over to him and cupped his face with her hands. "Brandon, please, you promised me. You know that upset her to hear that, but she didn't say anything."

He took a deep breath, looked at her smiled and said "OK, for you, I'll try." He put his arms around her and kissed her. Trish started to respond, then pulled back.

"We have to be careful, she'll flip if she catches us!"

Brandon said, "We can hear her coming, we'll have plenty of time to go to our neutral corners."

Janet came back and resumed fixing the food. Trish said she needed something from her bag, and Brandon said he would go with her to get it. Janet didn't think too much of that since she knew he wouldn't want to spend any more time with her than possible. She happened to glance at them as they walked down the hall and saw Brandon put his arm around Trish's waist and Trish lean into him. She thought it a little odd, but they had always been very close.

She was done with the food and was starting to wonder where her two kids had disappeared two, when she saw them coming back down the hall. They both looked a little excited and Trish looked flushed.

"Honey, are you feeling OK, you look a little flushed?"

Trish stammered, "Uh, sure I feel fine, maybe a little tired from the drive."

Janet didn't see Brandon grin at his sister.

They ate and had a rather uncomfortable attempt at conversation. Trish trying to keep things upbeat and on safe topics, Brandon giving one and two word answers to direct questions, Trish's mother looking like she wished she could be any place but there.

After what seemed like an eternity, Janet said she needed to put some things in the basement and would be back in a few minutes and went downstairs. Trish and Brandon walked back into the kitchen

"Well, should we bring it up now or wait until tomorrow?" she asked.

"I doubt things could get any more uncomfortable, we might as well get this over with." He sighed, "Just remember, this is not going to go down well."

She smiled at him and kissed him. He held her tight and despite their intentions, the kiss deepened. Brandon soon had his hand under her top, massaging her breast. Trish panted,

"We need to stop, she, she might...Oh God, that feels so good! She might catch us."

They went back to kissing and Trish was rubbing his cock through his pants. Brandon was slowly working her top up. She brought her leg up along his hip and he cupped her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him while passionately kissing him.

Neither heard the soft footsteps of their mother coming back up the stairs. She looked in the living room and did not see her kids. She then stepped to the doorway of the kitchen and froze in disbelief. There were her two children in a very passionate embrace. She would have been embarrassed to see such an intimate display from anyone, but the fact that it was her two children shocked her. Her shock, rapidly turned to anger.

"BRANDON DAVID MCCALLUM, What the HELL are you two doing?"

The couple froze in shock at having been caught.

"Oohh, Shit!" uttered Brandon.

Trish slid out of his embrace and pulled her top down that Brandon had managed to work up exposing one breast.

They were both panting from arousal and some fear.

"Mom, we need to, to talk to you." stammered Trish.

"YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT WE NEED TO TALK! GET YOU ASSES IN HERE!" she hollered as she stomped into the dining room.

Trish took Brandon's hand as they slowly walked toward the dining room to face their mother's fury. Their mother's face was red with anger and she was pacing back and forth when they came in.

"SIT DOWN! So, what the FUCK are you two doing?"

Trish held up her left hand for her mother to see her ring and before Brandon could form a thought, she blurting out. "We're engaged."

"WHAT? What are you talking about? You're brother and sister for Christ's sake, you can NOT be engaged."

Brandon jumped in, "Yes we are! We are in love and we are going to get married. I asked her, she said yes, we just came here to tell you."

Janet's eyes bugged out, "Have you lost your fucking minds? Brothers and sisters, do not marry, they don't date and they sure as HELL DON'T MAKE OUT IN THEIR MOTHER'S KITCHEN!"

She moved to stand next to Trish.

"God Trish, I expected more from you than this shit."

Trish's eyes were filled with tears. "Mom, we really love each other."

Janet spat "BULLSHIT. You don't have a fucking clue what love is..."

"And you..."looking at Brandon her anger rising even more, "you Bastard, what did you do, fuck her just to get back at me, hurt me some more? Couldn't find enough whores around that you had to get her too."

She spun around toward Trish again, who was now sobbing,

"You little fucking slut, I..."

That was all Janet got out as she suddenly found herself being spun around in midair and then slammed down in a chair. Janet looked startled, then recoiled in fear as she was now face to face with a VERY pissed off Brandon. He was now red faced, his jaw muscles working as he ground his teeth. He leaned down until he was eye to eye with her, only an inch or two from touching noses.

"LISTEN, I don't give a shit what you say or do to me, I stopped caring years ago." Pointing at Trish, he continued, "But she is YOUR DAUGHTER, MY SISTER, the woman I love, the woman I AM going to marry and spend the rest of my life with. You WILL treat her with respect." He leaned in and touching noses, shouted "DO, YOU, UNDERSTAND, ME?"

Janet flinched back. She had seen him very mad in the past, but he was no longer a teenager. This was a full grown, very, very angry man. A Navy SEAL that was more than capable of ending her life in the blink of an eye if he was so inclined.

Trembling, she said, "Get out! Get out NOW!"

He stood, glaring at her, fists clenched, trembling from taut muscles, fighting for self-control. He then turned to Trish, knelt down, took her hand, and quietly said,

"Come on Hon, let's get our things and go."

He stood up, glared at Janet as Trish stood. He started out of the room to go get their bags. As Trish started to walk by her mother, her mother snapped at her,

"SIT DOWN, you're not going anywhere!"

Brandon turned to get Trish, but stopped when he saw her spin toward her mother.

"I will NOT sit down. I am going with my fiancée. He is my love, my life and my future. You have shown me you don't care what we feel. There is NOTHING here for me. Where he goes, I go. GOOD BYE."

She turned and stormed out, tears still flowing down her cheeks.

For as angry as Brandon was, he had to smile a little at the resolve Trish had shown. He followed behind her to collect their things.

Janet sat in the chair stunned at the events of the past hour. She was upset, angry and confused. She heard the door open then close as her two children left. She went to the window to watch.

Brandon was putting the bags in the trunk. Trish was standing beside the car with her head down. It was hard to see, but Janet had the feeling she was crying. She saw Brandon come over to her and gently hold her in his arms and kissed the top of her head. Janet thought it would have been a tender moment if it was anyone other than her kids.

After a couple of minutes, it looked like Brandon was saying something to her. She nodded and he opened the car door and helped her in. He then kneeled down, took her hands and appeared to again be talking to her. In a moment he stood, went to the driver's door. Looking back at the house, he shook his head slowly then got in the car. She saw them back out, pull away and they were gone.

Janet went and sat down. She wondered if she had really done the right thing. She then began to realize, she was alone. First her husband died, then she drove away Brandon, now she had driven away Trish. Her family was destroyed.

Trish cried for a long time as Brandon drove. She occasional would say,

"I, I should've, l-listened t-to you." and "She wouldn't even listen to us." then would start crying again.

Brandon was madder than he had ever been at Janet for hurting Trish. He thought it was a good thing they left, he was sure he could not have controlled his rage any longer.

Trish had cried herself out before they neared the airport area to find a hotel for the next couple of nights. As they were discussing which hotel to stay at, Trish's phone pinged for an incoming message. She looked at her phone, then at Brandon,

"It's from Mom!"

Brandon rolled his eyes, shook his head and said "delete it, we don't need any more of her shit, you've had more than enough."

Trish thought for a while until Brandon pulled up to a Holiday Inn Express and said he would get them a room. When he went in, Trish reluctantly opened the text.

"Honey, I am so sorry for the way I was with u and Brandon. Please call we need 2 talk. This is a lot 4 me, but I will listen 2 u. I will meet u anyplace any time, please call, I beg u. I luv u, Mom.

Trish was still staring at the phone when Brandon came out.

She showed him the message as they went to their room.

"No fucking way are we calling that bitch! She made it perfectly clear how she felt." he said angrily.

Trish said, "I know! But she was really upset, and we knew going in, this would be a lot for her to handle, but don't you think we should call her and if she wants to talk, really talk and not go crazy and shout at us, then maybe we should meet her."

Brandon stood looking at her for a long minute. He knew Trish really wanted to talk to her mother, he just wasn't sure he could be around her. Finally he shrugged,

"I'm going to go over to that store we saw on the way in and get some soda, water and chips. Call her if you want. Do you want anything?"

She smiled, hugged him and said "You!"

He smiled "I think that probably can be arranged."

As soon as he left, Trish called her mother. He mother sounded relived and Trish thought she sounded like she might have been crying.

"Oh God Honey, thank you for calling. I am so glad you called. I am sorry for my reaction, it was just so, unexpected when I saw you two in the kitchen like that. We need to talk and I will come anywhere, anytime you two want. I promise I will listen, I may not understand , agree, or think it is OK, but I will listen and not lose my temper, just please, please say you two will allow me to meet with you again."

Trish could hear the emotion in her voice and thought she did mean what she was saying.

"Well, I'll have to talk to Brandon and that is going to take some convincing, but I am sure I can talk him into listening. I think probably nine in the morning at our hotel. If Brandon says no, I will call you back tonight, but just plan on coming here."

She gave her their room number and which hotel and told her goodnight. She then received a text from Jill asking how the big reveal had gone. "OMG, BAD!! round 2 in AM" was her reply.

Brandon came back a few minutes later. "So, what did she want?" he asked in an irritated voice.

Trish looked at him exasperatedly, "You know what she wanted! She wants to talk."

He waved his hand dismissively, "She had her chance and she blew it! Over, period, end of story." He lay on the bed and opened the chips and a soda. "Wanna see if there is a movie on?"

She took off her clothes, pulled on a tee shirt and crawled in bed beside him. She snuggled up next to him.

"You know, we really should talk to her, if nothing more than to get our side out. She promised she wouldn't yell, and even if she doesn't think it's OK, she would hear us out."

He gave her a sideways glance as he thumbed through the channels, "and you believe her?"

She leaned in, rubbing her body against him. "Yes"

He looked defeated and asked, "So what do you want from me?"

She kissed him, gave him a puppy dog look, "Say it's OK."

He glared at her for a couple of moments. "Fine" was his only response.

She hugged him tight, "Thank you. I'll make it worth your while" she whispered in his ear. That got his attention! He quickly put down his snacks and rolled toward her.

"Oh, I guess the fastest way to a man's heart is not through his stomach!" she giggled.

They kissed and it soon turned into an Olympic tongue battle. Their hands where busy exploring every inch on the others body. She was soon topless, and his clothes were being pulled off. His hand slipped under her panties and he felt her heat and wetness. His other hand was rolling, flicking, circling and gently pulling on her nipples. He moved his kisses down and soon was sucking her nipples to little moans of appreciation.

He quickly slid her panties off and the last of his clothes. Both were panting and encouraging the other to continue. Brandon kissed and licked his way down her body, stopping to spend some time teasing her navel. This caused her to twitch and giggle. As he started moving lower, she began spreading her legs in eager anticipation. He could once again smell her intoxicating aroma. He went from her mound to her thighs and began to kiss and lick them slowly down to her knees, then slowly back up to the side of her outer lips. Her legs gave occasional involuntary twitches and she moaned in frustration when her would reach her lips, then move away. He could see numerous droplets forming on her lips, her scent becoming stronger.

Finally he put his mouth almost on her, then blew out some air. She jumped and squealed at the sensation. He followed the air by placing his tongue at the base of her lips and slowly with his tongue flat, brought it forward through her lips to end near her clit. She let out a long moan of pleasure. He was rewarded with the delicious taste of her sweet juice. He then began licking like a man possessed. She began lifting her hips to drive his face and tongue deeper. Suddenly he stopped and moved to her clit, where he gently and slowly circled it as he introduced a finger into her hot hole. "Ooohhh" she groaned as she arched he back. He curled up his finger to find her g-spot, as he began to lazily lick over her clit. She began rocking her hips, "Oooh yeeesss, Oh gaaaawd right there." He locked his lips around her clit, he slid another finger in her and began sliding his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy faster and faster. He felt her thighs and stomach beginning to quiver and gently raked his teeth on her clit. With a loud gasp, she went over the edge, her vagina clamped his fingers in a death grip as she went into a spasm and locked her things around his head. It always made him smile to realize he could give her such intense pleasure.

After a minute, she relaxed and he crawled up and kissed her. As her breathing slowed, she smiled at him seductively and said,

"I have something I want to try."

"OK, what?"

She grinned, got on her hands and knees in the bed and said,

"This" as she wiggled her ass at him.

Not needing a second invitation, he quickly moved in behind her, she spread her legs wider giving him a view of her world class ass cheeks, ass hole, and pussy lips.

He thought to himself, "Brandon, you are one lucky guy!"

He grasped her hips and slid his cock along her lips, quickly coating it in her abundant lubrication. She lowered her head and shoulders to the bed, giving him a better angle to enter her. She reached back, took his cock and placed it at her entrance. As he pushed forward, she leaned back into him.

Despite the number of times he had been in her, it was always amazing entering her because of her heavenly tightness. She moaned as he bottomed out, deeper than she had felt him before. He felt her tightening her vaginal muscles around him, gripping him even tighter in her velvety wetness. He pulled back, then slid forward. They quickly got a rhythm going. She began to urge him on,

"Harder, faster."

He complied. They were quickly covered with perspiration from their exertion. Over and over he drove in her. She was grunting as he stroked into her faster and harder. Soon they both were on the edge. Brandon reach around her hip and stroked her clit with his fingers. That was all it took to set her off. Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Braaannndon!" she wailed as she clamped down on him and released a flood her juice around his cock. This set Brandon off as he drove as deep into her hot depths as he possible could and the released shot after shot of his cum, bathing her cervix.

After he was spent, he collapsed down on her back. He could feel their combined fluids leaking around his still erect cock. He rolled to the side, still buried deep in her, as so not to smother her with his weight. She looked back over her shoulder at him,

"WOW! That was, amazing!"

He hugged her tight, "Yes it was, and it's all you!"

She bit her lower lip, looked back at him then said,

"I have something else I want to do."

He raised his eyebrows, "Really! You're pretty charged up tonight. Maybe we should fight with your mother more often!"

She rolled her eyes, "I don't think so...I saw this in a movie I watched once. I thought it was gross at the time, but now, I think I'd like to try it."

"Try what?" he asked.

She pulled off his semi erect cock, spun around and took hold of it. She licked her lips, the leaned down and licked along the shaft, licking off their combined juices.

"Mmmmm, we taste good!"

Brandon moaned at the sight and sensation of his sister cleaning his cock of their combined cum from their passionate coupling moments earlier.

They made love two more times that night. Brandon took her from behind again with her bent over the end of the bed. The other was a slow and loving round with Trish on top riding him.

They finally fell asleep in the early morning hours.

They were startled awake by a knock at the door. Trish looked at the clock,