Siblings with Benefits Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have to tell you anything, Doug, I didn't even have to call you, and as for this being your call and not mine? Well, which one of us kept looking?" Mark sighed. "Look, I'm not calling to fight, Doug, I am calling you to tell you that your daughter is with me and will be okay. No, I can't put her on; she's on heavy medication and sleeping. I'll have her call when she can. In the meantime, tell Mom that Megan's safe and she'll be seeing her soon."

I stopped on that memory and felt a smile creep across my face. I could remember today quite well. A few hours ago, Mark had put me on the phone, and I finally got to talk with Mom. It had been a brief conversation, filled mostly with us both crying and saying how much we missed each other. I started sobbing about how sorry I was, but mom just kept telling me, "Forget it, baby, just please come see me soon." When I asked for Dad, mom hesitated. "He's not here right now."

I knew that was a lie. After I hung up, I sobbed to Mark, "Dad doesn't want anything to do with me.

"It'll work itself out, "my brother said as he held me. "Just enjoy the thought that by the weekend, I'll take you by their house."

I protested. "I want to go today!"

With a smirk, Mark reminded me of our deal. "To see them, you have to look somewhat human, so they won't be too upset when they see you. They think we're in New York, and will continue to think that if you don't start eating, drinking, and taking your meds without a fight."

I frowned and nodded. Mark had made me an egg and cheese omelet today, and I swore it was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. I felt my stomach grumble, and realized I was hungry again. What a relief to actually experience hunger after being so sick to my stomach for so long.

I also was delighted to sense my full bladder before emptying it all over myself. I slipped out of the bed and quickly looked back at my brother. He was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him. Yesterday I had taken a bath and out of habit locked the bathroom door. I fell asleep and woke to the sound of Mark shouldering the door open because I hadn't answered him. Mark had barely slept in the days I had been here, and I knew he could use the rest. I quietly left the bedroom and went into the bathroom.

When I was finished, I stopped and looked at the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Mark had someone go out and buy me some clothes, and I was wearing a purple nightshirt with flowers on it. My stick-like legs poked out from the bottom of the shirt, and I turned my eyes away so I wouldn't see them.

I suddenly began to sweat, and a feeling of dread came over me. What the doctor had told Mark was extremely accurate. As I was eating, sleeping normally, and gaining strength, my body was beginning to become aware of what it really wanted. For the past couple of days, I had been having what I referred to as attacks. I would be fine one moment, then the next, I would start to sweat and shake. Worst of all was the gnawing pain in my stomach. The first couple of times it happened, it didn't last long, but each time afterwards had been worse. I mentioned them to Mark yesterday and, after calling the doctor, he upped the amount of suboxone he was giving me.

But the attacks continued, and as this new one set in, I moaned and doubled over. The cramps were slamming into me. I dropped to my knees and stayed there, sweating and shaking, until the cramps began to subside.

Staggering to my feet, I left the bathroom and went to the fridge. I looked at the bottles of Gatorade, but quickly closed it. Damn! I needed something! As I walked out of the kitchen, my eyes found the bar in the living room.

No, I couldn't. I was trying to get better so I could go see Mom and... I licked my dry lips. Surely, one drink wouldn't hurt. I mean, a couple of shots were a far cry from shooting up. Glancing into Mark's room, I could see his reflection in the mirror and saw he was still asleep in the chair. I made my way over to the bar and to my delight, saw that it was not locked.

With my heart pounding and my mouth watering, I dropped to my knees and opened the doors. I could already taste the rum on my lips and feel that warm, happy trail that it would burn down to my stomach. I looked into the bar and whispered, "No."

The bar was empty. Not one bottle, not even an empty glass. The entire thing had been cleaned out. I pushed myself to my feet, shaking my head in panic. I had to get something! I went back to the fridge and looked in the bins. Maybe Mark had some beer in there. I turned to head back into the kitchen and stopped cold.

Mark was standing there.

"What are you doing, sis?" he asked.

"I...I umm." I shook my head and groaned. "I need a drink, Mark!"

"Megan, you can't, we..."

"Oh, please, Mark!" I begged. "No drugs, just a drink! I just need something! You... you don't know what this feels like!"I walked up to him and put my hands on his arms and looked into his eyes."Please, little brother? You must have something here!"

"No, I threw it all out, sis," Mark said. "Now come on let's..."

"Then we can go get something!" I told him. "Mark, please? Just a couple of shots?"

Mark shook his head.

Reaching up to his face with my shaking hand, I touched his cheek."I need it! Oh, it hurts! I..." I started to cry. "Please?"

Mark took my trembling hand in his."Come with me."

He led me back into the bedroom and over to the side of the bed, where he gestured for me to get onto it. I looked down at the black case and felt my nerves settle down a little bit. The shot did help, and, even though I'd already had it for the day, maybe he was going to give me more. Mark sat on the bed next to me and, bringing my hand to his lips, kissed the back of it.

I smiled nervously, then pointed down at the table."You going to give me some more?"

"Can't," Mark shook his head. "Doctor said too much will..."

"Oh, please, Mark! I need...."

I was cut off by my brother who leaned forward, turned my face to his, and, to my surprise, kissed me softly on the lips.

"W...what?" I started, but Mark silenced me with another kiss.

I pulled away, startled. Before I could say anything, Mark wrapped his arms around my shoulders and said softly, "Come here, Megan. Let me give you what you need."

I stared at my brother. Was he serious?

"You... you want me?" I asked.

Mark smiled and kissed my hand again. "You're my sister, I'll always want you."

I swallowed and looked at my brother's amazing body. He was shirtless, wearing just the karate pants he hung around the house in. My eyes drifted from his perfect face down to his powerful chest and chiseled stomach. I put my hands on his arms and squeezed his rock-hard biceps. I could feel my breathing pick up as I recalled how good he had always felt, and I let out a surprised groan as my body started to respond. I couldn't remember the last time I had been with someone I'd actually wanted and, taking a deep breath, I nervously leaned forward.

Mark kissed me again, this time trying for a lingering one, but, feeling my dry lips against his, I broke it off."I..."

"I missed you, Megan," he said as he started running his fingers lightly down my arm through the nightshirt.

"Really?"

"Of course, really!" Leaning in, he kissed me again.

This time, I let him keep going and whimpered at the feel of his soft lips. Doing the best I could to ignore the thought of what my lips must feel like, I returned the kiss, and a moment later, found myself wrapping my arms around his neck. I broke the kiss off as Mark tried to slide his tongue into my mouth. I was worried.... That thought was cut off as he quickly bent his head, fastening his lips to the soft skin of my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned as he started to suck gently, while running his hands along my arms.

"That's it," he whispered. "Your little brother always knows just what his big sister needs doesn't he?"

"Y...yes," I whispered as he began to work the other side of my neck. "I...just didn't think you'd want me."

"See for yourself."

Taking my hand, Mark put it into his lap. I gasped at the feel of his enormous cock through his pants, and, for the first time in months, I felt myself getting wet. I gave his cock a squeeze and got even wetter as he moaned in my ear. Forgetting everything, I grabbed his chin, and, lifting his head up, eagerly pressed my lips to his. Mark put his hand behind my head, and we shared a long, lingering kiss. I could feel my body trembling in excitement and this time did let Mark's tongue enter my mouth and caress mine. Wrapping my hand around his cock, I started stroking it through the thin material of his pants and we both sighed into each other's mouths.

I could feel my hard nipples rubbing against the material of the shirt, and breaking away from Mark's embrace; I grabbed the bottom of the night shirt and pulled it over my head. I went to toss it away when I caught sight of myself in the mirror.

I still had my arms over my head and not only could I see all of my ribs sticking out, but my once well-shaped tits were sagging so much, my nipples appeared to be pointing downwards. Worse, I could still see traces of the red rash that had covered a good portion of my back. I groaned to myself, as looking down, I could see my hip bone jutting out. The sight of my wasted frame next to my brother's perfect physique was more than I could bear.

"Oh, God, I can't!" I exclaimed.

"Of course, you can," Mark said, trying to draw me back into his embrace.

"No!" I moaned. "I..I'm disgusting! D...don't touch me!"

I went to put the shirt back on, but Mark grabbed it and threw it away from the bed. I crossed my arms over my tits and shook my head.

"No, I'm ugly please..."

I stopped as, gently taking my face in his hands; Mark turned me to look at him."Megan," he began softly, "you always have been, and always will be, the most beautiful and desirable woman I have ever known."

Before I could respond, Mark kissed me again. Then, putting his hands on my shoulders, he gently pushed me back onto the bed. I turned my head before I could catch sight of myself in the mirror, and, stretching out next to me, Mark turned my face so that our eyes were only inches apart.

"Just look at me, sis, just look into my eyes, relax and let your brother love you."

Any response I had was lost as Mark's mouth found mine and started caressing my lips with his own. I closed my eyes and focused on the pleasant sensation of Mark teasingly sliding his lips back and forth across mine. I tensed as I felt his hand on my bony chest and, grabbing his wrist, tried to push it away. Mark kept his hand where it was, but as I had started to say no, he took the opportunity to push his tongue past my lips again. Despite how upset I was, I could feel myself growing warm and again felt my pussy starting to get wet.

I let myself relax into the kiss and felt my brother pull his hand from my grasp. As Mark's tongue teased the inside of my mouth, I felt his hand slide down farther, and I let out a surprised moan as his fingers found my nipple.

"There you go," he whispered as his lips trailed down to my neck.

Keeping my eyes closed, I wrapped my arm around my brother and started rubbing his back. I moaned at how hard his muscles were, as well as how good his fingers felt on my nipple. Mark's hand left my nipple and I whimpered as it ran long my sunken stomach and down between my legs. I gasped and tried to close them, but Mark had draped one of his legs over mine and I couldn't move it. I opened my eyes and started to protest, but turning my head Mark again stifled my protest with his amazing lips. I whimpered in my throat as I felt my brother's fingers gently stroke my pussy, then groaned loudly as he eased a finger inside.

Mark's lips left mine to once again pursue my neck, and I simply laid there panting as he began to work his finger gently in and out of my pussy. I clutched at his shoulder and gasped as his thumb found my clit and started stroking it. I became aware of Mark watching me, a soft smile on his face. I grabbed his forearm, but this time not to pull him away but to urge him to go faster. Mark kissed me again. Then, after easing his finger from inside, rolled over onto his back, lifted his hips in the air, and slipped his pants off.

As he did, I looked up and saw myself lying naked on his bed and, grimacing in disgust, tried to sit up. I never made it, as Mark immediately rolled over between my legs. Placing his hands just over my shoulders, he looked down at me and, seeing my eyes locked on the mirror, whispered, "My eyes, Megan, just look right here."

I forced my gaze to meet my brother's and found myself staring into his gorgeous eyes. Mark's eyes were very light tonight, the shades of green mixed with golden brown were bright and appeared to glow warmly as they reflected the flickering light of the candelabras. Smiling down at me, Mark leaned down and, finding my lips once more, began to lower himself to me. Breaking the kiss, he whispered, "Let me show you how much I missed you."

I gasped as I felt him press against my warm, moist flesh, and then whimpered as he started to enter me. A sudden thought caused me to push against his chest."M...Mark," I said softly, "I... you should wear something I..." My eyes began to burn with shame.

Looking down at me, Mark smiled. "Nothing will ever come between me and my sister."

Silencing me with a kiss, Mark moved his hips and I clutched his shoulders, groaning as Mark took his time, gently easing himself into me.

"Ohh that's..."

I moaned again as he slid the rest of the way inside and winced as I felt myself stretching around his huge cock. Still looking into my eyes, Mark began to slowly slide himself in and out of me. I dug my fingers harder into him and gasped at the sensation of being so completely full. Still holding himself over me, Mark bent his head and I sighed softly as his tongue found my nipple. I let out a moan of pleasure as his tongue teased slow circles around my nipple before switching to the other. Bringing his head back up, he smiled down at me and, giving in, I let my body completely relax and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Mark smiled down at me, and I found myself smiling back. I opened my mouth and began sighing with each long, slow thrust as my brother, rather than speeding up, continued that slow, gentle rhythm. He lowered his face to mine and gave me a soft, sweet kiss, followed by another. I tried to capture his lips for a deeper one, but he held himself above me, teasing me with those gentle kisses. I started to ask him to not tease, but stopped as I saw the look of tenderness on his face. In all the years we had been having sex, I had never seen that look on Mark's face when we were together. I felt my eyes begin to well up, as I could feel my brother's affection for me as our eyes met once more.

Mark let himself go, and, sliding his arms underneath mine, held me close so that our bodies were pressing together. I moaned as, nuzzling his face into my neck, Mark started gently kissing and sucking on the tender flesh there. I also moaned as, at that angle, Mark's long, thick cock began to slide along my clit as he continued that amazing slow, steady rhythm. No longer concerned with anything but how amazing my brother felt inside of me, I wrapped my thin legs around his waist. I squeezed them as hard as I could, drawing Mark even deeper inside of me and smiled as he moaned softly in my ear.

I started running my hands lightly down his back and across his powerful shoulders, and again, Mark sighed his pleasure in my ear. Lifting his head, Mark kissed me again, but this time, not teasingly, but passionately. I groaned into his mouth as, while our tongues played against each other, I could feel my swollen clit responding to the sensation of my brother's hard flesh sliding across it. Beginning to breathe heavier, I started moving my hips, matching my brother's rhythm. I gasped as I felt an orgasm beginning to build within me. Even knowing I was close, Mark didn't speed up, just kept going slow and easy. Amazingly, I found myself not caring. Over the years, whenever Mark would try to make love...

I stopped at that thought. My brother was making love to me, using his body to show me how much he missed me, how much he truly loved me. That thought brought tears to my eyes, and I pulled him down into my embrace, nuzzling my head into his neck as he continued to love me. Earlier, I had not wanted him to touch me; now, as I felt my body racing towards its climax, I found myself hoping that it would last forever. This was even better than the dream I had my last day in New York.

I gasped and my hips twitched as Mark sped up slightly, sliding across my clit, faster and harder. I let my head lie back on the pillow, and, as Mark looked down at me, I opened my mouth and let out a long, drawn-out whimper. I arched my back and, looking directly into my brother's amazing eyes, came for the first time in months. I bucked my hips as hard as I could and moaned as the orgasm flowed through my exhausted body. All the while that I writhed and moaned beneath him, Mark had still maintained those slow sweet thrusts, and, as I slumped limply beneath him, he smiled and kissed me sweetly.

"Go ahead," I whispered, "l...let me feel you, little brother."

Leaning down to kiss me, Mark started moving faster, using longer thrusts. I groaned into his kiss, as I could feel his body tensing and knew he was getting close. Mark started to break the kiss, but, sliding my hand behind his head, I held his lips to mine. Moments later, I felt his hips twitch and, breaking the kiss, he gasped and I moaned in delight as I felt him begin to cum. We both gasped as we each kept moving our hips, thrusting against each other, each movement ending in the amazing feeling of my brother filling me with his hot cum. After one more pump, Mark remained deep inside of me and, contracting my pussy around him, I was rewarded with not only a couple of more drops, but, most importantly, that precious whimper, the one that, even after all I had done, he still want to make for me.

"Oh, my sister, how I missed you," he whispered.

We laid there for awhile, our spent bodies pressing against each other, until, after leaning up to kiss me, Mark rolled over onto his side. I looked over at him and saw him smiling and putting his arms out to me. I hesitated for just a moment, thinking I should probably put the night shirt back on, but seeing the look of affection on my brother's face, I smiled and rolled over to him. As we had always done, I put my back against his chest and let him wrap his arm around my waist. I had a moment of shame as I felt his hand on my protruding ribs, but he quickly moved it, resting it on the bed so his arm was just draped over me.

"That felt so good," I told him, already feeling my eyes closing. "Just what I needed."

"We always are what the other needs sis, always," Mark replied, kissing my neck.

"Good night, my beautiful brother," I said sleepily.

If he responded I didn't hear it as I was already being pulled into sleep's warm embrace.

*****

I opened my eyes and, looking at the clock, saw that it was three am. I sighed contentedly as I still felt pleasantly tired. I began to wonder what had awoken me when I realized with a start that Mark was no longer holding me. Sitting up, I saw he was not in either the bed or the chair. Getting out of the bed, I picked the night shirt up off the floor and, slipping it on, left the bedroom. I was going to head for the bathroom when I heard a sound coming from the living room. Figuring Mark couldn't sleep and was watching TV, I headed in there, planning on curling up on the couch with him.

1...345678