All Comments on 'Sierra Lives Pt. 08'

by Abashed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
InnocentVenusInnocentVenusalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Hi! I’m really enjoying your story! It’s really interesting and fun to read.

I think Kara didn’t get enough time with Lord V. Haha will she return to him?

I’m secretly hoping she doesn’t get with Jarok (is that bad of me?). I’m looking forward to the new chapter update. Keep up the good work!!

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaalmost 6 years ago
I love !

I hope Lord V will recover Sierra, otherwise it's not exciting ^^

Thank you for this new chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The future

It would be ironic if Lord V fell for Sierra and couldn’t bring himself to hurt her. Somehow I don’t think that’s likely, V is portrayed as an evil sadistic fucktard but if she ends up back with him I’ll be signing off can’t abide torture, imho if sex is making you bleed you’re doing it wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As a masochist

I think it’d be a thrill to see Sierra return to Lord V. Admittedly, I don’t feel all too excited about Jarok. He seems more like a friend or a brother.

But kinks aside, I do wonder how the story will progress if she does get that futuristic human venom though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don't let the evil lord win!!!

PLEASE let her win!!!!!!! PLEASE let her put this evil lord in his place!!!!!!! PLEASE let her be smart enough to get the venom so she could hurt him back! I will be extremely disappointed if she ends up a slave or even somehow satisfied with it without the evil lord acknowledging her as not a slave but as an equal partner. Please!!!

AbashedAbashedalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Well friends, part 9 is submitted. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Although, it doesn't address every question folks have. As always, thanks for reading and commenting.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 6 years ago
The venom

Let Sierra get the venom but go back to Lord V. He could hurt or torture her still because he would have things he couldn’t touch her with, but she would have to not fear him for him to touch her. It gives her all the real power. It would be awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous