Sierra Lives Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

~

Sierra had a lot to think about as she returned to her quarters from her meeting. She made a cup of steaming tea and sat at the small table watching the stars zooming past through the porthole windows. A crackling sound startled her. The sound seemed to be coming from her left. As she turned her head, she discovered a square of light floating like a small window parallel to her gaze.

The square shape flashed with a sort of pulse, but before Sierra could decide whether to call for help, the light materialized into a screen of her master's chilling face, his eyes glowing. His imperious voice cut through her surprise, "Ah, pet. I'm glad to see you looking so well."

Sierra was speechless, but Lord V continued from the floating, hologram viewscreen, "In 24 hours, I will enjoy the pleasure of your presence." He smiled his sinister, little smile then added, "There is a proposal I would have you consider before we meet again."

Sierra found her voice, although her words came out softer than intended, "I want nothing from you. Just leave me alone."

"Already forgetting your manners, I see," Lord V raised an eyebrow. Sierra scowled and tightened her jaw. Lord V chuckled in response.

"Ah, little slave, I have observed your behavior enough to think what I have to show you will hold some interest." Lord V smirked at her and the viewscreen panned out showing her master's beautiful, naked body standing next to a female figure strapped into one of his awful torture contraptions.

Sierra blanched at the scene and then her eyes filled with horror as the view zoomed in and she recognized the speckled, attractive features of the bound woman. Gerra's head hung down with a horrid gag in her mouth. Sierra could see that her spunky rescuer was now naked, hanging exhausted strapped into a large, dark 'X.' The dark haired woman seemed bathed in sweat and little shudders were running through her limbs.

Sierra gasped, her hands tightening into fists. "What have you done? Let her go!" Sierra demanded.

"Ah," Lord V intoned, his gaze now on the bound woman to his side. He stroked a long finger down one of Gerra's breasts garnering an angry, sideways glare from his captive, but it was clear Gerra could barely lift her head. "She and I have been having such fun, and I have yet to cum inside her," he said pointedly wiping a glob of sticky white substance off Gerra's nipple and sliding the cum between his two fingers."

Sierra seethed, but the viewscreen zoomed in on Lord V's face and his gray eyes burned into her as he continued, "You alone, pet, could convince me to forgo my fun." His face became hard as he voiced his threat, "I will enjoy fucking and strangling our freckled friend to death unless you tell that bitch general you wish to return to me of your own free will."

Sierra gaped in shock and then shouted back at him, "You can't just kidnap and kill people! All I have to do is tell General Conroy what you have done!" Sierra added, "No one would believe I wished to return to a monster like you!"

Lord V responded in clipped tones, "I assure you, Miss Caspian will be dead and all trace of her gone before any inquiry can be made, but it is up to you, slave. You should be flattered. I have a much pleasanter fate awaiting you in my bed. You would not be coming to your death, but if you do not return to me, the Keplarian will not survive."

"How can I trust you will let her go?" Sierra asked softly, her head hung in defeat.

Lord V's beautiful face smiled with a chilling sort of affection, "Sweet slave, you'll just have to trust me."

The hologram screen blipped out into thin air showing no trace of the communication other than Sierra's haunted eyes.

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers
12