Signing Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Beth's dirty talk was definitely helping, Maria trying to focus on it as another way to push herself over the edge, "Mmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhhh, fucking clean those fingers you filthy little whore! Clean those fingers of Kelly's slutty little ass! Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, clean them good! Show me again just what a shameless ass to mouth slut you are! Show me how much you crave the taste of another slut's ass hole, that it doesn't matter whether it's from a toy, or some fingers, or directly from the source, you're a nasty fucking dyke whore who's addicted to the taste of girl ass!"

As she continued to verbally abuse her Beth began thrusting her fingers in and out of Maria's mouth, Maria absolutely loving the addition to this degrading act, but Kelly was just too good at keeping her on the edge. Everything that Beth did and said to her made Maria so wonderfully close, but in retaliation Kelly slowed down her licks until she was barely moving her tongue against the older woman's pussy, Maria literally weeping as once again she was denied climax.

After what felt like hours Beth pulled her fingers from Maria's mouth and quickly replaced it with Kelly's butt plug, "Here, my fingers are clean enough, so take this and suck on it until I tell you to stop, and not a moment before you stupid slut!"

Quickly grabbing onto the base of the plug Maria almost literally shoved it down her throat, desperately sucking on the ass flavoured toy in an attempt to push herself over the edge. Again it wasn't enough, Maria weeping in frustration as she watched Beth kneel down behind Kelly and spread her cheeks with both hands.

In one final act of preparation Beth lent down and spat into Kelly's ass hole. Then without taking her hands of Kelly's ass cheeks Beth lined the head of the cock up with Kelly's loosened butt hole and then shoved forward with all her might.

Beth smirked as the first few inches of her strap-on dildo entered Kelly's ass with relative ease. She also smirked because of the joyful squeal the submissive little bitch let out, Kelly continuing to squeal, cry and even moan in pure pleasure as Beth slowly filled her tight little ass with strap-on cock.

It didn't take long for the dildo to become fully embedded within Kelly's bowels, Beth continuing to spread the younger girl's butt cheeks so she could admire the pretty sight of Kelly's ass taking every inch of her cock. Then Beth began to sodomise Kelly. Slowly at first, then building up to a steady rhythm, Beth becoming totally lost in watching her strap-on pumping in and out of Kelly's widely stretched ass hole.

As Beth concentrated on one thing only Kelly was struggling not too.

Maria tasted so good. Her cunt was flowing like a river, sweet femininity pretty much pouring directly down Kelly's throat, the blonde barely having time to swallow given how relentlessly she was using her tongue. Of course since she was trying to keep Maria from cumming she didn't need to try so hard. Kelly could probably just give the occasional lick, or give her tired tongue a rest and use her fingers to gently tease Maria's cunt, but Beth would have totally punished her for slacking off. Besides, Kelly prided herself on being able to continue to use her mouth and tongue to please someone while her ass was getting fucked. Of course, nobody fucked ass like The Glamazon Beth Phoenix.

Kelly had been fucked in the ass by just about everyone in the WWE. Most of the TNA roster too. And she had thoroughly enjoyed getting ass fucked by the men, but no matter how much stamina they had they couldn't compete with another woman, Kelly quickly learning to crave the cocks that never went soft. And while she had been butt fucked by everyone from little AJ Lee to possibly the most successful diva of them all Trish Stratus no one was as skilled a butt fucker than the mighty Glamazon.

Beth could probably teach a butt fucking master class at Harvard. Kelly was sure of it considering how with just these gentle thrusts Beth had loosened her rectum and turned it into a quivering mess, every single movement within Kelly's ass causing her the kind of exquisite ecstasy which reminded her exactly why she loved being Beth's butt slut. And as much as she tried to focus on Maria's yummy pussy Kelly found herself becoming just as lost in the butt fucking as Beth was.

Maria was too busy sucking on Kelly's butt plug to really notice the decrease in constant licking or the fact that she had been forgotten, but she had, the two WWE divas becoming lost in the joys of anal sex for what seemed like hours.

Of course while Kelly and Maria had to be patient Beth was under no kind of similar obligation, so when she'd had enough of the gentle sodomy the current divas Champion let go of the other blonde's butt cheeks, slap them really hard and then firmly asked, "You wanna cum bitch?"

"Yes, yes, yeeeeeessssssss mmmmmmmmm make me cum!" Kelly squealed as she quickly pulled away from Maria's cunt, "Fuck, aaaaaahhhhhh, fuck my slutty little ass hard and make me cum! Mmmmmmmm oooooooohhhhhhhh ass fuck me and make me cum soooooooo gooooooodddddddd! Oh fuck, fuck my dyke ass, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkk! OH FUCK! Oh my Gawwwwwwwddddddddd I need to cum sooooooooo baaaaaaadddddddd!"

"Get back to eating that pussy you nasty little rug muncher!" Beth growled at Kelly before turning her attention to Maria, "How about you Hollywood slut? Just how bad do you want to cum?"

"Really, really, really, really bad Beth!" Maria whimpered once she took the butt plug out of her mouth, "Oooooooooh aaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, please Beth, please let me cum! Let me cum in Kelly's mouth, please, mmmmmmmmmmm oooooohhhhhhhh Gaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd, fuck, yessssssss, let me cum! Oh God, Gawwwwwwd, fuck, let me squirt my dyke cum all over Kelly's stupid lezzie face! Please Beth I can't take it any more, ah, ah, ooooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, I'll do anything!"

"Anything huh?" Beth grinned, "Then how about you be my little Wrestlemania dyke? My personal little fuck toy from now until Wrestlemania? How about that? You willing to be my little plaything from now until Wrestlemania, just so you can cum?"

"Yeeeeeeeessssssssss!" Maria squealed, bucking her hips into Kelly's face as for the first time that night the wicked little tongue which had been teasing Maria for so long finally touched her clit, the Extra co-host immediately craving more, "Ohhhhhhhhh God, oh Beth, I'll, mmmmmmmmmm, I'll be your Wrestlemania dyke! Your Wrestlemania fuck toy! Your Wrestlemania plaything! Mmmmmmmmm oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwd, I'll be what ever you want me to be, do whatever you want me to do, just as long as you let me cum!"

Beth smirked, delivered a brutally hard slap to the other blonde's ass and practically yelled, "Kelly, make my little Wrestlemania slut cum! Do it right now and maybe I'll let you cum!"

Maria happily whimpered when Beth finally gave Kelly permission to make her cum, partly because she knew her torment was almost over, and partly in anticipation as she felt Kelly's tongue teasing the entrance to her pussy. About a second later Beth implied she would make Kelly cum if the younger girl made Maria cum. Less than a second later Maria was seeing stars, her whole body trembling in a powerful orgasm as Kelly's tongue slammed inside her love hole as far as it could go and then curled upwards, hitting Maria's G-spot.

Just as she promised Beth her cum squirted out of her like a fountain, covering Kelly's pretty face even as she greedily swallowed as much cum as she could. As she hadn't been told to do otherwise Kelly was quick to start tongue fucking Maria the moment the older woman had started coming down from her high, that talented little tongue making sure Maria barely got a chance to recover before she came again. Not that it was really unexpected of course.

As skilled as the WWE divas were at fucking her where they were really excelled was making her cum. No one could make Maria cum like a WWE diva. That's why she had been in a constant state of arousal since the moment she was offered a spot at Wrestlemania 28, why she had been practically ready to cum before Kelly's wicked little mouth and tongue even started work on her big tits, why she had fucked herself to so many climaxes thinking about all those women wrestlers who had fucked her like a little lesbian slut.

While her self induced climaxes couldn't compare with the real thing what Maria was receiving now reminded her exactly why she spent so much time thinking about the WWE divas, orgasm after orgasm rocking her body until she could no longer think coherently, her mind only filled with swear words as she became a mindless fuck toy writhing on Kelly's well practised little tongue.

When Maria's cum started pouring down her throat Kelly became completely lost to her addiction to girl cum. She ravenously swallowed as much as she could, loving the feeling of the rest of the cum covering her face, flowing into her hair and dripping down onto her tits. Then when the well would seemingly run dry Kelly would slam her tongue back into Maria's cunt and mercilessly fuck the older woman until she gave her more of that heavenly honey which Kelly craved.

For a while Kelly barely thought about her own pleasure. She was aware Beth's strap-on dildo was still pumping in and out of her ass, which was still keeping her so close to the edge of an orgasm, but Kelly loved making another woman cream in her cum hungry mouth so much that making sure there was a steady stream of Maria's cum sliding down her throat was all that mattered to the young blonde.

Then Beth started fucking her ass harder. It wasn't by much at first, but when Beth finally stopped playing with her ass cheeks the Diva's Champion got down to some serious sodomising.

Soon Kelly was squealing into Maria's cunt as Beth's hips smacked against her ass cheeks so hard it felt like she was being spanked, that big dildo slamming in and out of her ass hole like a power drill until Kelly came, and came, and came. Her cum squirted down her thighs and onto the floor below her as her body trembled under Beth's powerful grip, Kelly cumming so hard she couldn't keep up tongue fucking Maria so she switched to finger fucking the older woman and licking her clit whenever she could pause herself from screaming.

Beth smirked triumphantly as the two other women came like the submissive little lesbian sluts they were. The Glamazon really enjoyed the show and allowed Kelly to fuck Maria to quite a few orgasms before pulling the other blonde backwards. She mostly did this so her fellow diva could concentrate on the ass pounding Beth was giving her, but she also wanted to make sure Maria wasn't going to be too worn out when Beth ass fucked her after she was done ass fucking Kelly.

It seemed she made the right choice as no sooner had she forced Kelly backwards Maria slowly slid down to the floor, the precious legs of the Dancing with the Stars contestant no longer able to keep herself up after all the orgasms she had received. This seemed to be confirmed by the fact Maria was apparently in no hurry to move, the little Hollywood slut just sitting there with her back against the wall as Beth once again showed Kelly why she was the most dominating diva the WWE had ever seen.

At this point Kelly was in one of her most natural positions, face down, her ass up in the air and getting brutally fucked. It was certainly the position Beth was used to having Kelly and all the other WWE divas in as The Glamazon's favourite activity was by far ass fucking another woman, especially if that woman was also a wrestler. Or at least claim to be.

There was nothing quite like dominating another women's wrestler. Beth love to do it in the ring, but to do it outside was so much more fun, the powerful blonde savouring every moment of sexually dominating all the wannabes she was surrounded by. And in Beth's experience nothing better established her dominance than getting a nice big strap-on dildo and fucking her so-called competition up the ass.

Kelly had been a tremendous annoyance over the past year and as a result Beth spent a lot of time pounding Kelly's somehow still tight ass, like all those other times Beth taking all of her frustration for being treated as an afterthought in favour of this talentless bimbo and using it to push herself into brutally hammering Kelly's butt.

However much to Beth's annoyance no matter how roughly she ass fucked Kelly the little anal slut begged for more,

Only too happy to give the little anal slut exactly what she was begging for Beth relentlessly brutalised Kelly's rectum for what seemed like hours, the two blondes becoming completely lost in the hard butt pounding, both losing count of their orgasms. Over and over and over Kelly came, her begs dissolving into incoherent screams, then eventually soft whimpers before finally silence.

The sudden silence awoke Beth from her lustful haze, which annoyed the diva's champ. Two brutal strikes proved Kelly wasn't unconscious yet, but she would be if Beth kept ass fucking her much longer. Luckily there was another piece of ass for The Glamazon to use and abuse. Of course while Beth needed to end the butt fucking she wasn't quite done with Kelly's ass yet.

In the blink of an eye the stronger blonde unceremoniously pulled her strap-on from her fellow diva's ass hole then moved her hands from Kelly's waist to her ass cheeks, Beth spreading those firm globes of flesh as wide as she could so she could inspect her handiwork. Beth had never fail to leave another woman's ass hole widely stretched and this time was no different, the mighty Glamazon smirking in triumph as she was able to look right through Kelly's gaping butt hole and deep into the younger blonde's bowels.

To Beth's further delight Kelly slowly reached back and spread her own butt cheeks. Beth had trained all the WWE sluts to do this, each and every one of them from the ultra-submissive Kelly Kelly to the high and mighty Trish Stratus having at one point or another spread their butt cheeks, showing off their gaping butt holes in a sign of total submission to The Glamazon.

Confident that Kelly's ass hole would remain loose and open for quite some time, as it should considering The Glamazon had just fucked it, Beth stood up and said, "Kelly, you have 5 seconds to get your mouth around this dick before Maria gets to clean every drop of your ass off it, starting... now, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ha!"

Before Beth even started counting Kelly was moving her tired body as fast as she could, the slutty diva wrapping her lips around the head of the shaft just in the nick of time, her eyes fluttering as she tasted one of her favourite flavours in the world, the deepest part of her own ass. The flavour was second only to the taste of cum and maybe pussy and ass juice from another girl, Kelly often wondering what she loved best as she was pretty much addicted to each yummy flavour.

"Come on girlie, suck that dick clean or I'll toss you out of here naked so I can have Maria all to myself." Beth threatened.

Realising she had been daydreaming Kelly quickly focused on sucking Beth's cock, gently at first so she could really savour the taste of the deepest part of her bowels, but gradually increasing her suction until she was loudly slurping on the toy. Kelly continued this noisy sucking as she began to bob her head up and down on the dildo, the shameless slut easily controlling her gag reflects as she began to take the strap-on down her throat.

Kelly had been a pretty good cock sucker before she got to the WWE, and while part of the world's most famous wrestling company she had probably become one of the best cock suckers in the world. At the very least she'd become an expert in taking even the biggest cocks in the WWE locker room all the way down her throat. It didn't matter if it was a well hung superstar or a diva like Beth with a big dildo, Kelly prided herself on being able to take every inch down her throat, and this time was no different, Kelly taking inch after inch with every bob of her head until she was sliding her lips up and down the entire length of the shaft, the whole time greedily sucking the taste of her own ass off of the fake cock.

Nearly the whole time Kelly sucked that strap-on Beth 'encouraged' her, "Mmmmmm, yeah bitch suck that cock! Take every inch down your fucking throat, just like you do with all the boys to make sure you keep your fucking job! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, that's it you little cock sucker! SUCK MY FUCKING COCK! Clean every drop of your nasty dyke ass off my fucking dick! Clean every drop or I'll tear your clothes apart and make you run back to your room, who knows how many people getting to see Kelly fucking Kelly's naked body and clearly just well fucked ass hole while I'm spending some quality time inside Maria's big Greek ass! Oh, you like that huh? You like the thought of it getting out what a slut you are? Is that why you're giving me such a lousy blow job? Yeah, that's what I thought... suck harder slut! You better start sucking that ass flavoured cock like the ATM whore we both know you really are, otherwise your skanky ass is going to get punished!"

Of course Kelly had been already giving Beth's strap-on a pretty intense blow job, but under the dominant woman's command the submissive blonde started sucking even more greedily on the fake cock, several minutes ticking by as Kelly gave The Glamazon the most passionate BJ she could possibly give her.

Eventually Beth took a hold of Kelly's hair, roughly pulled her off the dildo and said, "I suppose that will do. It's probably clean enough, but I expect better from you next time, understand?"

Kelly was positive she'd gotten all of her yummy ass juice off the cock, but she was too tired to suffer Beth's wrath so instead of back talking the other blonde Kelly simply nodded and said, "Yes Beth."

"Good... now, beg for the privilege of getting to watch me destroy your friend's big round Greek booty." Beth demanded.

Not hesitating Kelly quickly begged, "Oh please Beth, let me watch you destroy Maria's big round Greek booty! I wanna see you fuck that big juicy butt of hers so bad! Mmmmmm, I love watching you ass fuck sluts Beth. Please let me watch you ass fuck Maria, please let me watch you ass fuck her just like you ass fucked me! I wanna watch you turn Maria Menounos's ass hole into a loose, gaping, well fucked mess! Please Beth, let me watch you fuck Maria in her big round Greek booty so hard she'll wish she never signed up to face you and Eve at Wrestlemania!"

"Fine, but you're going to have to sit down and shut up. It's about time I really showed this bitch who's boss around here." Beth said, quickly turning her attention to Maria who she advanced on menacingly. Meanwhile Maria just looked up at her nervously, Beth scowling down at the weaker woman before ordering, "Go get in your natural position on the bed slut!"

Maria could remember exactly what Beth considered her natural position to be, although it did help that the majority of women who topped her over the years were of the same opinion. Even Maria had to admit it felt pretty natural for her to press her face down against some bed sheets as she stuck her ass high up in the air for another woman to use and abuse. That she was in this position so often helped, but there was definitely a feeling of belonging, the submissive thrill running through her body which told Maria it was natural for her to bend over in this position for more dominant women.

Beth was quick to join Maria on the bed, the horny Glamazon barely taking the time to lick her lips at the sight of that deliciously round ass before she began covering the other woman's big bubble butt in kisses.

As much as Beth loved tight little asses like Kelly's now very sore butt she definitely preferred more curvaceous asses like Maria's juicy behind. There weren't nearly enough curvaceous women on the diva's roster since the WWE had stupidly released Mickie James and then Melina not too long after that. They had been two of Beth's favourite butt sluts and she missed having her way with those big luscious asses on almost an hourly basis. Beth had at least still got Natalya, who was extremely lucky she could still sit down properly given how regularly Beth had been abusing her big butt during their run as a tag-team, but now she had Maria's full round ass The Glamazon intended to savour every moment of abusing it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers