Signing Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

So for several minutes Beth slid her lips all over those meaty cheeks, only pausing to give those large globes of flesh a rough smack so she could watch them jiggling hypnotically. Eventually when she did move on Beth only spread Maria's shapely ass cheeks so she could stare at the tiny puckered hole, the dominating woman switching between how that hole looked now and the vision of how widely stretched open it would be once Beth was done with it. After a few long seconds Beth spat on Maria's butt hole. Then and only then did Beth dive down to attack that tight little ass hole with her tongue.

The Glamazon paused only briefly to grin as Maria moaned like a whore for her. After that Beth devoted what seemed like hours to giving Maria a long drawn out rim job, the blonde becoming completely lost in using her tongue and occasionally her mouth on the brunette's back door.

Maria became just as lost, the brunette almost unaware she was babbling incoherently and certainly having no control over what came out of her mouth, "Mmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh Beth, lick me Beth lick my ass ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Eat that big fucking ass of mine MMMMMMMMMM! Fucking eat it! Get it nice and ready for your big cock! Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh get my big fat ass nice and ready for your big fat cock! Oooooooooh I wanna feel it. I wanna feel your tongue in my ass! Mmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssssss just like that, tongue my ass, tongue fuck my big slutty lesbo ass oooooooohhhhhh Gaaaaawwwwwwwdddddd yeeeeeeessssssssss!"

Maria loved getting her ass eaten almost as much as her pussy. Sometimes more, depending who was doing it, and in this case Maria was definitely enjoying Beth licking her ass more than she had enjoyed Kelly licking her pussy. Kelly's tongue had technically given her more pleasure, but it had tortured her for so long it had been agonising. Meanwhile Beth's tongue was reawakening Maria's briefly quench thirst for pleasure, every swipe of that tongue making Maria ache for Beth to shove every inch of that large dildo up her ass. It bordered on torturous, but that was just a sign that the ass licking was coming to an end in the real butt fun was about to begin.

While her previous lovers had been able to tease her cunt for seemingly hours none had been able to spend too long licking her ass hole before shoving something nice and big inside her butt. It was the way it had always been for Maria, and while Beth showed a lot more patience than she had previously it still didn't seem that long until the brunette was crying out joyfully as her butt hole was violated.

Unfortunately it was just Beth's finger, but no matter how much she was aching to feel Beth's strap-on in her butt Maria knew she should be grateful that The Glamazon was taking the time to make sure her ass hole was nice and ready for that big dick. Besides, it wasn't like Maria didn't let out an extra loud moan of joy as Beth's finger slid past her back door and deep into her back passage, another extra loud moan quickly following as Beth started finger fucking her ass at a slow but steady pace.

"Mmmmmm, what a tight little fuck hole!" Beth growled as she continued fingering Maria's ass, "I think it's even tighter than the last time I fucked it."

Maria just moaned and humped her butt back against Beth's finger in response, hoping The Glamazon would take the hint and stretch her ass out some more. To Maria's delight Beth did just that, pushing another finger into that full round Greek ass, making Maria practically squeal with joy.

"Yeahhhhh, that definitely feels tighter than the last time." Beth grinned wickedly as she began roughly ass fucking Maria with her fingers, "What's the matter slut? Not getting enough ass fucking? Spending too much time on that silly gossip show of yours and prancing around a dance floor? Not finding enough time to get this big fat ass of yours properly stretched? Is that why you signed up for Wrestlemania? You hoped The Glamazon would give your slutty ass the hard fucking you craved?"

"Yes, yes, yeeeeeeeessssssss! I'm here to get my slutty ass fucked by you Beth!" Maria not entirely lied, "MMMMMMMM FUCK, I wanna get my ass properly fucked! Ohhhhhhh I want it fucked by you Beth! Mmmmmmmm, no one ass fucks me like The Glamazon! Ooooooooooh ugggggghhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, I've been sooooooooo mmmmmmmmmm, I've been so busy lately I haven't had time for sex and I just, ooooooohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm, NEED IT SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY! I need an ass fucking! Mmmmmmmmm, I have to get my ass fucked by you Beth! No one else will do! That's why I'm here. Mmmmmmm I'm here to bend over for you Beth! I'm here to bend over and take it up the ass for you! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwd, please stretch my ass Beth! Destroy it! Destroy my slutty little ass hole and make me your anal whore!"

"Present your ass hole to me bitch! Yeah, show me the slutty little ass hole I'm about to destroy!" Beth grinned as Maria quickly reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could. Almost simultaneously Beth pulled her fingers from Maria's butt hole, the WWE diva's champion licking her lips as she took a few moments just enjoy the sight of Maria Menounos offering up her big Greek ass for Beth's strap-on to violate. Then the Glamazon added, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhh look at that little hole. So desperate to be stretched out. To be filled. To be fucked. That's what your slutty little ass hole wants, doesn't it slut? Doesn't it?"

"Yes Beth, my slutty little ass hole wants to be fucked!" Maria quickly parroted.

"Then beg me for it my little Wrestlemania dyke!" Beth ordered, pressing her strap-on firmly against Maria's puckered rosebud, "Beg me for the privilege of having this big cock in your dyke ass!"

"Oh please Beth, shove your cock in my dyke ass!" Maria begged, "I want you to stretch out my slutty little ass hole. I need you to stretch out my slutty little ass hole with your big fucking cock! Please Beth, your little Wrestlemania dyke needs to have your big cock in her dyke ass! I NEED IT! I haven't had a proper ass fucking in sooooo long and my slutty little queer ass needs it! I need you to ass fuck me Beth! Your little Wrestlemania dyke needs you to fuck her dyke ass with your big cock! Please allow me the privilege of taking your big cock up my lesbian butt! Please allow your little Wrestlemania dyke the privilege every WWE slut desperately wants and let me take your big cock up my big fat dyke ass! Please, oh please Beth... oh please, oh, oh, AAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Maria's tone became slightly more high pitched as Beth slowly stretched her ass hole, The Glamazon savouring every moment of opening up this Hollywood slut's tight little back door. After all while she ass fucked Kelly on almost a daily basis Beth had only violated Maria's tightest of holes a few times, so this was a rare treat to be savoured.

The loud squeal of pain Maria let out when the head of the WWE diva's strap-on slid past her tight anal ring and into her butt hole unnecessarily emphasised that Maria tragically wasn't taking nearly as many regular ass fuckings as a girl with an ass like hers should. Not that any of the sluts that Maria hung out with could fuck her big ass like Beth, but as she slowly pushed inch after inch of dildo into Maria's rectum it became clear to Beth this Hollywood whore really wasn't getting her ass hole stretched out enough, and if there was no one around to give Maria a proper butt stretching then the dumb slut should have been doing it herself. Luckily for Maria she was finally going to get some help.

Ever since Beth had first fucked this big round ass when Maria had guest hosted RAW The Glamazon had meant to give the brunette some tips on stretching her own ass, and now Beth had the better part of two weeks to turn Maria into a total anal slut.

It should be easy enough. Maria already considered herself a total anal slut, but she wasn't quite on the WWE divas level yet. At the moment Maria just liked it in the ass. When Beth was done with Maria would need it in the ass. Maria would crave the feeling of her ass being stretched so much that if she didn't take at least ten inches into her ass hole on a daily basis she would start acting like a junkie going through withdrawal symptoms. And that's what Maria was going to be, an anal junkie. Trish may have turned Maria into an anal slut, but like so many other things Beth would surpass the blonde Canadian and turn this butt slut into a total anal addict who would spend the rest of her life just looking for her next fix.

Pushing thoughts of what she intended to do to Maria over the next couple of weeks out of her mind Beth concentrated on what really mattered right now, that being fucking Maria's big Greek ass. At this point she had most of her dildo in Maria's bubble butt, however instead of slamming the last few inches into the other woman's rectum like Beth had done to so many women before, and would have done to any WWE diva without a second thought, Beth began gently pumping Maria's pooper, further loosening that incredibly tight back passage with every thrust.

As Beth officially began ass fucking her Maria moaned, "Ooooooooooh Gawwwwwwwwd yesssssssss! Mmmmmmmmm, oh fuck me Beth! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddddd!"

Even though she wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying Maria continued encouraging Beth to fuck her ass as she let her mind melt away, Maria just getting completely lost in the heaven that was getting ass fucked by Beth Phoenix.

Maria had been ass fucked by a lot of men and even more women for the better part of a decade and no one had ever fucked her ass better than Beth. Certainly not even the toughest of men could compete, and there were only a handful of women who were even in Beth's league.

One of them was definitely Trish Stratus, Maria's eyelids fluttering as she remembered her first ass fucking. It had been so surreal. Maria had convinced herself she was straight, that she would never jeopardise her career by giving into her lesbian curiosities, and yet she had been such an easy conquest for Trish. She hadn't even realised she was being seduced until she was in Trish's hotel and melting into the other woman's strong arms as Trish gently kissed her into submission. The blonde then effortlessly tongue fucked her to so many orgasms that Maria would have done anything for Trish, bending over and offering up her virgin ass hole the second Trish brought up the subject. Sure Maria had been nervous but Trish's strap-on had felt absolutely amazing inside her ass that even before her first anal induced orgasm Maria had known she was hooked, Trish effortlessly turning her into an anal whore.

Shortly after losing her anal cherry Maria had been gang banged by the WWE divas, Trish insisting that even the most submissive of her fellow wrestlers strap on a dildo and fuck Maria's big juicy ass. That was exactly what happened, after each diva had tasted Maria's pussy and fed her their pussy, Maria eventually finding herself 'air tight' as she bounced her cunt up and down on Trish's strap-on while each diva took her turn pounding Maria's butt before shoving their ass flavoured strap-on into Maria's mouth for cleaning. After that Maria was a lesbian slut for any WWE diva who wanted her, Maria often finding herself counting the days until the WWE was once again in town so she could get a proper butt fucking.

Of course Maria had been bending over for her boyfriends ever since Trish popped her anal cherry, and she had grown to crave the feeling of a real cock inside her ass, especially when a guy was blowing his load deep into her butt, however as much as she loved her rectum being used as a cum depository it was always over to fast. Sometimes a guy could make her cum by fucking her up the ass, but normally Maria would have to finish herself off, often while imagining she was in her current position. Even when most girls were pounding her butt Maria found herself wishing they were Beth, The Glamazon showing exactly why Maria thought so highly of her by skilfully butt fucking her to near climax just by pumping in and out of her ass hole.

For what felt like an eternity Beth fucked Maria's ass, Maria constantly begging for more, her first cries simply being, "Fuck, ooooooooohhhhhhh fuck me, fuck me hard Beth, fuck my dyke ass, ohhhhhhhhh Beth fuck me harder!"

However those cries inevitably evolved into, "FUCK ME BETH, FUCK ME HARD! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, PLEASE BETH, ASS FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK, LET ALONE DANCE! RAM MY RECTUM UNTIL ALL I CAN DO IS LAY ON MY STOMACH AND WHIMPER AS I REMEMBER HOW GOOD YOU ASS FUCKED ME! OOOOOOOOOH AHHHHHHHHH FUCK, YESSSSSSSS, MAKE ME FUCKING TRIP OVER MY OWN FEET AS I TRY AND DANCE WITH A LOOSE, GAPING ASS HOLE! MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHH SLAM FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE BUTT HOLE AND MAKE IT GAPE FOREVER! I WANNA GO TO WRESTLEMANIA WITH A LOOSE, GAPING ASS HOLE! I WANNA HAVE TO WRESTLE YOU WITH A LOOSE, GAPING ASS HOLE! ASS FUCK YOUR LITTLE WRESTLEMANIA DYKE SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD THAT HER LITTLE ASS HOLE STAYS LOOSE AND GAPING FOR YOU RIGHT UP UNTIL WRESTLEMANIA! MMMMMMMM, I WANNA BE A GOOD LITTLE PLAYTHING FOR YOU BETH! I WANT YOU TO BE ABLE TO SHOVE YOUR BIG DICK RIGHT UP MY BIG FAT ASS WHENEVER YOU WANT! SO, MMMMMMMM OHHHHHHH, PLEASE BETH, DESTROY MY SLUTTY BUTT HOLE SO IT CAN BE FOREVER OPEN AND READY TO TAKE YOUR COCK INSIDE IT!"

"Be careful what you wish for my little Wrestlemania dyke, because you just might get it." Beth chuckled as she roughly smacked Maria's ass, making those big round cheeks jiggle, "Mmmmmmm fuck, I'm going to live inside this ass Maria! I'm going to spend nearly every second of the next couple of weeks abusing this big beautiful dyke butt of yours, ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, so it wouldn't surprise me if once I'm done with you your ass hole will never close properly again. It certainly won't be for the next two weeks as I've got plenty of plugs and beads to keep your ass stretched whenever I'm not fucking it with my strap-on. After that, mmmmmm we'll see. Maybe I'll you keep you around as my personal butt slut. Would you like that, huh? Maybe I'll pull down your pants and spread your ass cheeks at Wrestlemania. Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, can you imagine that? Everyone in the arena and watching at home seeing your gaping ass hole, photographic proof that Maria Menounos loves taking it up her big fat Greek ass almost immediately hitting the Internet. Ha, ha, mmmmmmm, do you think we could get 'Maria Menounos loves taking it up her big fat Greek ass' trending on twitter? Mmmmmmmmm I think we could if we showed everyone at Wrestlemania 28 your gaping ass hole. Ooooooooohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmm, then again maybe I'll make you do it. Maybe make you bend over, pull down your pants and spread your ass cheeks, make you show everyone what a butt slut you are. Make you tell everyone you're my butt slut! Make you destroy your mainstream career just so you can become the personal butt slut of a female professional wrestler! Just so I'll make you cum right now! Isn't that right bitch? You'd do that for me as long as I make you cum, right?"

"YES, OH YES, OHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" Maria screamed, so delirious from pleasure she genuinely meant it, although the small part of her mind that was still conscious took comfort in the fact that she was pretty sure these were just words, "I'LL BEND OVER, PULL DOWN MY PANTS AND SPREAD MY ASS CHEEKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING AT WRESTLEMANIA SO EVERYONE CAN SEE MY GAPING BUTT HOLE AND TELL THEM ALL I'M QUITTING EXTRA AND DANCING WITH THE STARS TO BECOME YOUR PERSONAL BUTT SLUT! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, MMMMMMMMM, OH BETH, I'LL GET 'PROPERTY OF BETH PHOENIX' TATTOOED ON MY BIG FAT ASS! MMMMMMMMMM, I'LL BE BY YOUR SIDE EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY, MY BIG FAT BUTT FOREVER READY FOR YOUR USE IF YOU JUST LET ME CUM! JUST PLEASE BETH, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"Shameless ass slut!" Beth cruelly laughed, "You're just lucky Vince would probably fire me for daring to do something so non-PG, and worst distract from his real stars. I am going to enjoy using you as my own personal butt slut though, and since you've proven just what a submissive little lesbian whore you really are, I guess I can let you cum. I guess I can let my little Wrestlemania dyke cum from getting her big fat Greek ass fucked by another woman! I guess I can slam this slutty little dyke ass and make my little bitch for the next two weeks cum! I GUESS I CAN DESTROY MY NEW PERSONAL BUTT SLUT'S DYKE ASS UNTIL HER PRETTY LITTLE BUTT HOLE IS A GAPING CRATER AND SHE'S CUMMING LIKE THE LITTLE LESBO WHORE SHE IS!"

Beth continued talking nasty as she quickly began picking up the pace, the sound of Maria squealing with joy and the blonde's hips smacking off the brunette's meaty butt cheeks becoming deafening as The Glamazon began hammering every inch of her dildo in and out of Maria's rectum.

Ever since Trish Stratus had turned her into a anal whore who craved pussy Maria felt like she was walking around with the words 'I love eating pussy and taking it up the ass' written on her forehead. She had become a target for every woman in Hollywood who liked other women, which as it turned out was a shocking number, not that the reporter dared mention it as that would expose herself and more importantly cut off her supply of regular girl on girl fun. However while it seemed to be impossible to find a hot girl in Hollywood who wasn't an amazing pussy eater it was difficult for Maria to find a girl who even came close to Beth's level when it came to butt fucking.

With her big Greek ass Maria attracted a lot of women interested in anal sex, although most just couldn't match the power of The Glamazon. The way Beth's thighs were bashing against Maria's big round butt cheeks so forcefully it felt like she was getting spanked, that big dildo drilling in and out of her ass hole forcing that normally tiny pucker to stretch widely so that weapon of ass destruction could violate the very deepest part of her bowels, the whole time Beth verbally abusing her almost with the same enthusiasm the blonde got from anally abusing her... it was all just pure heaven to Maria.

As she reached the edge of an orgasm Maria smiled as she remembered the last time she had received a decent ass fucking which at least came close to this, that being when she had taken it up the ass for Miley Cyrus. It hadn't been the first time Maria had been ass fucked by Miley, and it was kind of a cheat as Selena Gomez had been lying underneath Maria thrusting a strap-on deep into her pussy and Demi Lovato was feeding Maria her own ass courtesy of another strap-on, but Miley had shown a lot of passion as she slam fucked Maria's already well loosened ass, and the filthy language from the former Hannah Montana on top of everything else had really made Maria have an amazingly hard orgasm. The ones she had throughout the night were pretty good as well, those three former Disney stars using her like their own personal whore all night long.

However not even getting fucked in all three of her holes could compare to one strap-on wielding Glamazon, a fact proven by how hard Maria's cum squirted out of her cunt, the poor interviewer screaming hysterically as her mind melted under the force of the pleasure she was receiving. Like a mindless animal she slammed herself back against the wonderful anal invasion, Maria using every ounce of her strength to make the butt fucking as hard as she could. Beth seemed to have the same idea, the ass fucking becoming so hard that even through the overwhelming ecstasy Maria eventually felt a sharp stinging sensation from Beth slamming into her big juicy ass cheeks and the soreness from her thoroughly abused back passage. She didn't care though, any pain nothing but an annoyance as Maria became lost in the pure heaven she could only reach when getting fucked up the ass by The Glamazon.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers