Signing Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

At this point Beth forgot all about talking nasty. She also forgot about Kelly, Maria and everything else in the world except the big round pillowy cheeks her hips were smacking into and the perfect little hole that was in between those juicy globes of flesh.

Beth loved many things, but this was what she was meant for. She loved to wrestle and was lucky she was able to do it for a living, even if she didn't get the opportunity and spotlight she deserved, but she was meant to fuck women up the ass. Sodomising other women was Beth's purpose in life. She had known it since puberty, and the first time she ass fucked a another woman only confirmed it.

Specifically she was meant to butt fuck women like this, the other woman bent over in front of her and submissively giving up her most private of holes to The Glamazon. It didn't matter if the anal slut was spreading her cheeks, bending over a table or a desk, grabbing onto a wall, on her hands and knees, or face down and ass up. What mattered was Beth was in control and the bitch she was butt fucking was surrendering her ass to her, Beth's thighs smacking against the butt she was fucking in a sign of total dominance.

In these glorious moments Beth turned another female's ass hole into nothing but an orifice for her pleasure, Beth treating Maria like all alpha females should treat weaker females. Not that Beth had ever met another alpha female. They were all just pretenders who ended up notches on Beth's belt. Victoria, Natalya, Mickie James, Melina, Lita, even the mighty Trish Stratus had ultimately bent over and taken every inch of Beth's cock deep into their butts, each one of them becoming nothing but a mindless anal slut for a true alpha female.

Ass fucking Trish had probably been the greatest moment of Beth's life. Trish had been the number one diva on screen and behind the scenes for a very long time so turning her into her anal whore had truly cemented Beth's rightful place as top diva, more so than ass fucking all the rest of the divas or even making Trish bend over and spread her big juicy ass cheeks in front of the rest of the diva's locker room so they could all see how open and loose Trish's butt hole was after Beth had used it. Trish telling everyone she was now Beth's bitch really had been a formality at that point.

Before then Beth had preferred juicy asses too tight ones, but afterwards she craved them almost like a drug, and Maria had one grade A big fat juicy ass. Taking full advantage Beth relentlessly hammered Maria's rectum for what seemed like hours, The Glamazon pushing herself past climax after climax which had more to do with her feelings of dominance than the stimulater on her clit. In the process she seemed to make Maria cum countless times, the orifice for Beth's pleasure screaming until she could scream no more, Maria eventually collapsing face down in a whimpering heap.

With her vice like grip on Maria's hips Beth was able to keep that big butt right where she wanted it for several more orgasms, cum continuing to gush out of Maria's cunt as her ass hole was continuously abused. However while Beth could have continued for quite a while The Glamazon didn't really enjoy sodomising unconscious women, so just when it seemed Maria was on the brink of losing consciousness Beth tour her dildo out of Maria's ass, spread those big luscious cheeks and admired her handiwork.

It was beautiful. A work of art. Maria's butt hole was gaping wide open, a red ringed crater in between two large pillowy cheeks, that once tiny hole now unable to close and letting Beth have a clear view into the deepest depths of Maria's bowels. It was an art work Beth could have spent hours looking at, especially when Maria reached back to spread her own ass cheeks, in Beth's mind making the other woman's submission to her complete.

Beth could think of no more humiliating and degrading act for a woman than to have to display her gaping ass hole to the superior female who had just so completely destroyed her forbidden hole. Of course there was an act just as humiliating and degrading Beth planned to force Maria to perform, and after several long moments of enjoying the sight of Maria's gaping butt hole Beth gently rested herself down on the bed so that her back was up against the headboard and then said, "Cleaning time bitch! Come clean this cock of your slut ass! I wanna see you wrapping your lips around this big cock and tasting the very deepest part of your slutty ass! Mmmmmmmmm, yeah, that's it, clean that cock you little cock sucker!"

Despite her nearly delirious state Maria was awake enough to remember the spanking she had received when she hadn't spread her ass cheeks after the first time Beth had fucked her up the ass. As the moments passed Maria became more awake, and then once she heard Beth's command Maria licked her lips, quickly lent forwards and practically devoured Beth's strap-on cock.

Maria loved the taste of ass, especially her own, the proud submissive's eyes fluttering as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels on the big fake prick. She then started greedily sucking on the head of the cock, cleaning it if every drop of her ass juice before beginning to bob her head up and down on the shaft, partly so she could clean it and partly so she could give Beth a nice long blow job.

Her efforts were appreciated, in a way, "That's it you filthy little whore! Suck that cock! Suck it you nasty little cock sucking whore! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, clean every drop of your ass juices off that dick! I know you're a dirty little slut who loves the taste of her own ass, but when I'm done with you Maria you're going to crave it! You're going to crave the taste of your own ass! You're going to find yourself begging you little boyfriends or any other stud or slut you can find to feed you your own ass! You're going to need to be fed your own ass at least once a day, mmmmmmmmm, and you're going to need to taste another woman's ass just as much. You're going to crave shoving your tongue deep in between another woman's butt cheeks and eat out her ass for hours! Mmmmmmm, and you'll crave pussy too, fucking need to bury your pretty face in between another woman's thighs so you can eat her tasty little pussy, and then swallow her cum! I'm going to make you addicted to those flavours Maria, just like you're addicted to taking it up the ass you shameless little anal whore!"

"Beth." Kelly, who had quietly fingered herself while watching the other two women enjoy some nice rough anal sex, interrupted timidly, "Can I please taste Maria's ass? Maybe just what's left on the base?"

"Sorry bitch, your fellow butt slut already got it." Beth chuckled as Maria effortlessly took the entire length of the dick down her throat, Maria obviously not willing to share her own yummy butt juices, "But I've opened Maria's ass nice and wide so if you want to taste some slut ass go right ahead and shove your tongue right inside your fellow slut's ass hole and get all the tasty butt juice you want!"

Maria let out a long moan as almost immediately she felt Kelly's tongue thrust deep inside her ass. The feeling of that soft, wet little thing sliding against her sore, well stretched anal walls was extremely soothing and pleasurable to Maria who continued to moan around the cock in her mouth as she continued sucking on it. Even after it was completely clean of her butt juice Maria continued sucking Beth's strap-on, obediently waiting for The Glamazon's next command. When it didn't come after a few minutes Maria found herself looking upwards out of curiosity.

The smirk on Beth's face told her they weren't done by a long shot, and it was going to be a very long night for her. A long couple of weeks.

Maria was greatly looking forward to it.

*

Much to Beth's annoyance Maria was booked to defeat her at Wrestlemania 28. Beth almost went through with exposing Maria's gaping ass hole on the grandest stage of them all, but instead stuck with taking out her frustrations on Maria's poor butt hole, and on the butt holes of Kelly, Eve and the rest of the divas.

As for Maria, she was used like a paid for whore by each and every one of the WWE divas. One by one they found an excuse to go see her leading up to Wrestlemania, each one of them making sure to get Beth's permission to taste Maria's yummy little pussy and fuck her big Greek ass. And once she actually got to Wrestlemania the divas only left her alone long enough for her to have her match, the rest of the time Maria finding herself in a non-stop lesbian orgy. By the end of the night it felt more like a lesbian gang bang, Maria completely losing track of who's pussy was in her face, who's tongue was in her cunt, and who's strap-on was in her ass. And Maria loved every single second of it. It was a hell of a signing bonus.

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers