Silver Linings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as my wife said, a package dropped on our front doorstep that afternoon. And likewise, I followed her less than subtle suggestion to surf some porn sites. I spent most of the day with a raging hardon. By the time she came inside, plain brown box tucked under arm, I couldn't have cared less about its contents. I just wanted some relief. "Not tonight dear," Samantha said with a wicked grin. "I promise to take care of you tomorrow. We both need to be well rested and fresh for what I have in mind." My curiosity was buried under my frustrated libido, which made for a restless night.

"Hi sweetie," Samantha's cheery voice sounded in my ear the next morning. "Did you rest well?"

I nodded silently, typically not very alert until I had coffee. The pain pills I'd taken before bed added to my lethargy.

"Breakfast first, then it's time to get to work."

"I thought you had today off," I mumbled.

"Different kind of work, and you're involved." Samantha jumped out of bed. I followed her and submitted to a quick toothbrush and face wash at the hands of my caretaker.

"I'll make the coffee," I said and headed to the kitchen. I couldn't reach anything in the cabinets, so Samantha had put cups on the counter the night before. The Keurig coffee pods were in easy reach and the water reservoir was full. It was all part of the routine. By the time the machine had finished spitting out the second cup of brew, Samantha had come downstairs and begun fixing our food. She hummed quietly while she cut fresh grapefruit (plenty of fiber according to her), made egg white omelets (not too fattening since I wasn't getting my usual exercise) and warmed some bran muffin tops. I silently promised myself that I'd never touch another bran muffin after I got out of the damn casts.

Samantha alternately fed me and herself all the while chatting about her shift the day before. Never once did she mention the mysterious box, nor the "work" that she'd spoken of earlier. My curiosity about my wife's plans and unresolved lust from the night before competed with each other in my brain.

"I want you to take these," Samantha held out three pills.

"I'm fine, don't need any pain meds now."

"Trust me you're going to want them. Besides it's just Motrin."

I raised my eyebrows, but swallowed the pills. Samantha had taken good care of me and I trusted her completely, but I was still suspicious.

"Good. Now go Upstairs. Everything should be ready."

I followed my wife up and into our bathroom. Sitting on the counter, next to the opened box from the day before, was a white plastic machine with a dome cover. It was plugged into the wall and I could feel heat radiating off it. Samantha lifted the dome and using a wooden tongue depressor, stirred a thick yellow fluid inside of what I now realized was a heater. My heart raced. I was pretty sure what that stuff was.

"I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but never got around to it. Now with your infirmity, and me having to keep you squeaky clean, it's the perfect time." She pulled the stick out of the goo and a long tongue of what I knew was bikini wax dripped down.

"But..."

"No buts," Samantha laughed. "Actually it's all 'butts' because that's where we're going to start. First I'm going to get rid of all that pesky hair on your ass. It will make it so much easier to keep you clean. And after that, I'm going to strip your cock and balls bare too. Mmm, naked cock. I've been dreaming about that."

"Isn't it going to hurt? Do you have any idea how to do this?" I could hear a hint of panic in my own voice.

"Yeah it hurts, but not that bad. I did it for years until I got lasered. And just for your information, I read a ton about how to do this and talked with the lady who used to do my waxing." She patted me on the shoulder. "Trust me. I'll take good care of you. I promise."

At first I thought about adamantly refusing, but then about everything that my wife had been doing for me, the sacrifices that she'd made, and the debasing things she'd done. How could I possibly refuse? I did trust her, completely. I nodded my head. "Tell me what to do."

Samantha pulled an electric trimmer out of the cardboard box. "Before the wax, we need to get everything neatened up, short, but not too short." She flicked the switch with her thumb and the device hummed to life. That was the start of my manscaping experience. It ended with me on my back, legs spread wide, with all the hair around my butt and groin stripped off. It had hurt, but less so than I imagined, and I could appreciate how having bare skin would make it easier for Samantha. Besides, it felt really good to be hair free.

"There," Samantha declared. "you look perfect." She ran her fingers over my freshly denuded skin sending a powerful tingle through me. "One more thing to do. I know you're going to love it." Cool, slick liquid dribbled onto me. "This is the post treatment oil. It's good for you." She spread it over my waxed skin. "Every surface needs to be thoroughly covered." Samantha's fingers smoothed the slippery fluid between my butt cheeks, over my balls, and up along the length of my shaft. It felt amazing on my hypersensitive skin. I moaned as waves of pure pleasure surged through me. She continued to stroke up and down my growing erection with one hand while cupping and kneading my scrotum with her other. More waves of pleasure washed over me as she continued her slippery hand job. I squirmed on the bed moaning. "I love the feel of you in my hand." She slid up and down my slick rod. "I dreamed about this all day yesterday. Your cock, hard, hot and completely smooth. My oily fingers wrapped about it, stroking, pumping, exciting you until ..." At that moment, the lust that had building in me since the day before burst. Hot cum fountained from the tip of my cock as my orgasm overwhelmed me. "Yes!" Samantha exclaimed and kept jacking me. "That's it. Let it go. Give it to me." She coaxed more jets of semen out of me until I was completely spent. Globs of my sticky, warm spunk covered my groin and dripped from Samantha's fingers. "You can be so messy. Good thing I know how to clean you up." Samantha placed one wet finger in her mouth and dramatically sucked it. "Mmm, good." A gleam shone in her eye then she leaned down and kissed me; a salty taste washed over my tongue. "Don't you think?"

It was an incredibly erotic moment. Even though I was incapacitated, with my wife's help, we'd enjoyed our familiar intense sexual connection. "I am so horny right now," Samantha announced and moved until she was kneeling over my head. "Do me. Do me really good." She lowered her wet pussy onto my face. In the past she'd said that riding my face like that wasn't her favorite way for me to go down on her. I supposed it was one of the "modifications" that my infirmity demanded. Determined to give the absolute best pleasure that I could, I went to work on her. Alternating between sucking and licking each labia, and sliding my tongue deep into her hot tunnel, I gave her everything I had. Samantha's moans and her powerful hip thrusts let me know that she was getting what she wanted. I locked onto her hard clit and sucked while flicking my tongue back and forth. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed as her thighs clamped down on me. A flood of warm, sweet liquid poured into my mouth, and ran down my face as she went rigid in the throes of climax. I kept sucking. At last, Samantha rolled off me and collapsed onto the bed beside me. "That was incredible," she panted. "You really do have a magic tongue and it's working just as well as ever. No impairment at all."

I smacked my lips loudly. "Why thank you ma'am. I'm glad that you approve and that I didn't disappoint."

"God no. But don't for a second think that this clears your 'service' debt. I expect a lot more from you."

"I always pay my debts."

"I'm counting on it. Now get up." She slapped me on the shoulder. "You got us all messy and I need to clean up."

The rest of the day we hung around the house, doing simple chores, and spending time together. Samantha joined me in being bottomless, frequently touching me, checking to see how I liked being waxed. It felt great. From start to finish, it was a great day. That evening, while we did our pre-bed routine she said, "You get to sleep late tomorrow."

"How's that?"

"I need to go in early for a mandatory department meeting. I arranged for my friend Marlene to take care of you. She's a night nurse and will be here around nine-o'clock."

I was stunned. A stranger was going to "take care of me"? The embarrassment that I'd felt that first day on realizing how much intimate help I needed, came flooding back. My face flushed red.

"Don't worry. Marlene has seen and done everything that I have. Your butt is just one of many that she's had to wipe. Teeth brushing, face washing, helping you eat is just par for the course in our business. Besides, she's a good friend and I trust her completely. You will in good hands."

I realized that Samantha was right. All the things that nurses do every day that most of us consider gross, was just part of their job. There wasn't anything special about my condition, or my anatomy. If Samantha trusted her, so would I.

"I'll set your alarm for eight-thirty. I went over everything with Marlene and gave her a key. She'll make sure that you have what you need during the day. Enjoy your sleep-in and I'll see you at the regular time tomorrow evening." She kissed me and climbed into bed. I was lucky to have her for my wife.

Sunlight was streaming through the windows when I woke up the next morning before the alarm went off. I fumbled, but disabled it after multiple attempts. Like usual, I emptied my bladder and wandered down to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, which I sipped through a straw while looking at the news feed on my computer. The doorbell rang just a few minutes after nine and a petit blonde, about the same size as my wife, let herself in. "Good morning. I'm Marlene."

"Hi," I waved a casted arm at her trying my best not to blush. Samantha's friend, and my temporary caretaker, was beautiful like my wife. She looked to be about the same age and was just as physically fit. Dark blue scrubs emphasized her firm butt and were cut just right so that I could tell that she also had perfect, pert breasts. She moved with a casual and sexy, cat-like agility that was quite erotic. My blush wasn't just from the awkwardness of being half-naked. Marlene was stunning. Blood flowed into my groin and I decided to stay seated in order to obscure my rising excitement.

"I'm going to grab something to drink while I get breakfast together. Do you want more coffee, and is there anything special that you want?" She seemed indifferent to my state of undress. In fact, she completely ignored it.

"Anything I want?" I thought. A part of my brain screamed, "Yes, I want to feel your tight ass against me while I fuck you senseless." I shook my head and said out loud, "I'm good with anything, thanks. Just as long as it's not a freaking bran muffin."

Marlene laughed. "Samantha's told me all about that. How about pancakes?" She looked over her shoulder as she rummaged in the cabinets for a mixing bowl and frying pan. "Whole-grain of course." She winked.

In addition to being beautiful, Marlene was engaging, funny, and a good cook. Breakfast was delicious. We ate together at the table and chatted non-stop about work, current events, how I got hurt, and her friendship with my wife, which went farther back than I'd thought. While she fed me bites of pancake dripping with sticky, sweet syrup, she told me about her love of cross-fit and triathalons, which explained her athletic physique. An hour passed by before I knew it and she stood, gathered the plates, and put everything in the dishwasher. She wiped down the counter and announced, "That's all clean, now it's your turn. Show me to your bathroom please." Her tone was matter-of-fact, but not abrasive.

Moment of truth, I thought. I led the way upstairs to the master bath. Still chatting, Marlene got my face washed, brushed my teeth and hair, applied some deodorant, and a spray of cologne. "Want you to smell fresh when Samantha gets back." She glanced over at the toilet and said, "I'll step out and give you some privacy. Just call out when you're ready for me to come back in." I sat on the commode feeling slightly less awkward than I'd anticipated.

Marlene's demeanor was purely professional when she came back and cleaned me with the wet wipes. Even though I was mortified, she was completely at ease and in turn made me feel less uncomfortable; enough so that I actually relaxed enough to enjoy the feel of her hands on my skin. Blood moved into my groin and my cock swelled. "All set," Marlene stifled a yawn.

"Thank you so much for everything," I said. "You don't know how much I appreciate it."

Her eyes sparkled despite her now obvious fatigue. "I can tell."

A hot flush raced up my neck.

She kissed me on the cheek. "Time for me to go home and get some sleep. I'll let myself out. Have a good day and tell Samantha that I love her."

The rest of the day went by in a blur, interrupted by more than a few fantasies of Marlene. Samantha came home at her usual time. "How was your day dear?" she asked while changing out of her work clothes. "Everything go okay with Marlene?" I told her about the pancakes, how well she treated me, and how I enjoyed her company. "I'm glad. She's a really good friend." Samantha added before stepping into the shower. "I'm going to wash off then make dinner." She hesitated then sniffed. "Mmm, you smell good." The water roared to life and I headed out of the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, her shower over, Samantha called out to me, "Would you bring me my cell phone please?" I found it buried in her purse. Impeded by the rigid casts, it wasn't easy to dig it out, and I accidently turned it on. Against my advice, she'd refused to put a screen lock on her phone and I saw a string of text messages light up on the screen. I felt a little guilty reading them, but because my name was there, did anyway.

Sam: Thank you so much for helping out with Dan this morning.

Marlene: It was my pleasure.

Sam: Ha! I'll bet cleaning another ass was just what you wanted to do after a 12 hour shift.

Marlene: He has a fantastic ass.

Marlene: I can't believe I just said that.

Sam: I like his ass too. The rest of him isn't too bad either, if you know what I mean.

Marlene: I know EXACTLY what you mean. I saw a little of that asset.

Marlene: Holy shit! I shouldn't text after having a drink.

Sam: No problems sweetie. And you should see it when he really shows his "asset"!

Marlene: OMG! I wouldn't be able to hold myself back.

Sam: Who said anything about holding back?

Marlene: Don't tease me like that.

Sam: Who said anything about teasing?

Marlene: You're bad

Marlene: Are you serious?

Sam: Like a heart attack. Ha! Nurse joke. You know, we've talked about this.

Marlene: OMG!

Sam: But dead serious, I'm going to need help again if you're able.

Marlene: Of course. You can count on me.

Sam: Thank you!!! We'll see what "comes up" and then "ride it" out. Ha!

Marlene: OMG! I have to go rub one out now or I'll never get to sleep.

Sam: Enjoy yourself. Love you.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. My pulse raced. Samantha and I had talked about having three-some sex, but we'd never planned anything, much less done it. Her text exchange sounded like she was trying to set up something, and it was with a drop-dead beautiful woman. I felt like Marlene's text: Oh My God! I waited for the screen to fade, and for my heart to slow down before bringing the phone into the bathroom where Samantha was finishing with her hair. "Thanks sweetie," she kissed me on the cheek. It reminded me of what Marlene had done. A vision of her naked flashed into my head and my cock twitched.

Samantha looked down. "That bad boy hasn't had any attention today has he?" She locked eyes with me. They shone brightly. "We'll have to do something about that after dinner. I'm not sure why, but I got horny as hell today and I need relief. I think a long blow job followed but a good hard fuck will do the trick. At least for tonight." We ate a quick dinner then spent a long time ravishing each other, ending with a very hard, and excellent fuck.

The next few days went by according to our normal routine. I called my office and explained that I still couldn't come in (I doubted that my dress code would be office approved) but that I could be doing more work from home. I also decided that it was time to get some exercise or else I'd wind up fat and out of shape. I started doing sit ups, squats, and walking carefully on the treadmill. Samantha made me promise to be extra careful. "No more falls!"

Over breakfast on Friday morning she looked very pensive. "You know I love you more than anything," she said holding up a spoonful of oatmeal for me. "I hate that you got hurt, but it has an upside. I've learned a lot about us." She scooped up more of the pasty goo and paused.

"Go on."

"Taking care of you has made me feel even closer to you than before. You really are dependent on me, but only physically. Emotionally, romantically, we don't need each other." I opened my mouth to interject, but Samantha waved her hand for me to be quiet. "I think that not requiring each other, strengthens our connection and desire. By choice, we're bound together." She sat up tall. "I choose you."

"I choose you too," I said smiling.

"I choose you, above all others," Samantha recited part of our wedding vows, "and I know that there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that can that take away because it's my choice - you're my choice." She paused again. "When I first asked Marlene to come over and help, I thought of her as just a nurse, and that would be her only role with you, nursing. But she's also my best friends. That made me nervous, having a friend take care of you the same way that I had; seeing you vulnerable, touching you, like only I had done. She was going to be with you in the same way that had made me feel so close to you. But then I realized that I was choosing to bring her close to us, and there was the same power in that choice as I had in choosing you as my soul mate. Inviting her in to help us both would not break the bond between you and I, and might even in some ways strengthen it. I feel completely safe and secure with Marlene. There's absolutely nothing that would make me feel uncomfortable with her, with us."

"I trust all of us together," I added and leaned forward toward my wife. We touched foreheads and stayed connected like that for a moment.

"I need to stay late after work today for an educational meeting. It's another requirement. The hospital is feeding us pizza, so at least it won't be a total waste. Marlene is off work and she's going to come over and fix dinner for you. The class shouldn't go too late. I'll be home before long." I nodded. "You two have a good time," her eyes sparkled, "but don't have too much fun without me."

"We'll save dessert for you."

"I hope so." She finished cleaning up the dishes and left.

Marlene arrived shortly before six-o'clock wearing black yoga pants, a spandex cropped shirt damp with sweat, and was carrying a tote and two loaded grocery bags. She looked spectacular. "I just finished at the gym," she said bustling into the kitchen and heaving the bags onto the counter. "You get everything out while I take a quick shower. Then I'll get dinner going for us." Marlene didn't give me a chance to reply before disappearing upstairs with her tote bag. I found organic chicken breasts, fresh pastrami, a variety of spices, vegetables, brown rice, and goat cheese in one bag. I dug two nice bottles of sauvignon blanc, more spices, a bottle of my favorite gin, and dry vermouth out of the second bag. There was nothing that looked like ingredients for a dessert.