Silver Linings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaah," Marlene exclaimed returning to the kitchen. Her hair was damp and pulled into a loose pony tail. The workout clothing had been traded for a simple sundress that accented her alluring form. She wasn't wearing any makeup and that somehow made her even more sexy. I fought to control my arousal. "There's nothing like a hot shower after a good workout." Her smile was captivating. "I assume that you have a cocktail shaker. You like martinis, don't you?" She filled the metal shaker with ice. "Glasses?"

I tilted my head to another cabinet where we kept the bar ware.

Marlene pulled down two stemmed glasses and filled them with ice so they could pre-chill. "Some people say you shouldn't shake a gin martini, only stir it so that the gin doesn't bruise. That sounds like bullshit to me." She rolled her eyes. "How can gin 'bruise'?" She poured a generous helping of alcohol into the shaker and added a little bit of vermouth. "I like mine really agitated." She winked and vigorously shook the mixer over her shoulder the way that bartenders do. Her breasts moved back and forth obviously unrestrained. I was mesmerized. With a flourish, she dumped the ice out of the martini glasses, and refilled them with the alcohol. "I hope that you enjoy my work," she said putting a glass on the counter in front of me. I looked at her helplessly. Because of the casts there was no way I could raise it to my lips. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Let me help you." She put the glass to my lips and I took a sip. The drink was excellent.

"There are some straws in the drawer over there." I motioned.

She found one and cut the straw short enough that it stayed in the cone shaped glass. "Necessity, the mother of invention." Her smile seemed to light up the room. "You can use the other half for your wine."

"Perfect," I said and took a sip of the powerful drink. "But you better be careful not to ply me with too much drink. I'll get sloppy and you'll have to put me to bed."

"I can handle that." Her eyes sparkled with mirth.

Marlene's text abbreviation, OMG, came to mind. I was wading into unknown territory with this witty beauty as she slung double entendres with ease.

"I'm making chicken stuffed with prosciutto and goat cheese, lightly seared then baked with a white wine sauce and served over brown rice. No bran per your request, but there's enough fiber to satisfy Samantha's requirements. Your job is to sit back, relax, and keep me entertained while I slave away for you." She smiled over the rim of her glass as she took another sip of her martini. "Oh, and to tell me when our drinks run low."

"I can handle that."

The dinner prep was filled with lively conversation, more innuendos as well as a second martini for both of us. I hadn't had so much fun with anyone other than Samantha in a long time. Marlene was dazzling. We laughed and transitioned to drinking wine as she finished cooking then carefully fed me the excellent dinner she prepared.

Samantha came home just as we finished eating. "Smells terrific," she said and took a bite of the leftovers. "Tastes way better than the crappy pizza they fed us at class." She poured herself a big glass of wine and sat down at the table with us. Waving to the spent martini glasses and the second, nearly empty bottle of wine, added, "Looks like I have some catching up to do." My wife was right, I had a pretty good buzz from the drinks and it looked like Marlene did too. We grinned at each other then laughed.

"You two visit. I'm going to clean up," Marlene stood and cleared the plates from the table. Samantha took a large swallow and gave me a run-down of her day and the after-work class. After a few minutes, she casually peeled off her scrub top and tossed it on the chair next to her, revealing the skin tight Underarmor that she typically wore under her work clothes. Her 34 D breasts looked fantastic and I was having a hard time concentrating on what she was saying. "Almost finished," Marlene called. I over to her. At some point she'd unfastened the top two buttons on her sundress. I was surrounded by increasingly exposed female beauty. My unclad cock stirred, thankfully out of sight beneath the table. Samantha saw me eyeballing our guest and leaned toward me with a smile. Clasping the fingers protruding from my cast she locked eyes with me. "Dessert?" She asked quietly and shifted her gaze to Marlene. It was both a question and a request. Desire boiled off my wife like steam. Her look communicated both the confidence of her appeal as well as her wish for my consent. I nodded.

Samantha's grin spread across her face. "Marlene, thank you so much for everything." I caught my breath; had I misunderstood my wife? It sounded like she was about to suggest that our guest leave. "I hate to ask any more, but can you help us out upstairs?" My heart sped up.

"Certainly. I'd be happy to." Did I hear a catch in her voice?

Samantha motioned for me to stand, then steered me to the stairs. "I love you," she whispered in my ear. Marlene followed close behind as we ascended to the bathroom. All kinds of thoughts raced through my mind, but mostly I worried about meeting whatever expectations my wife might have. Halfway up, I remembered what we'd said to each other that morning, how close she felt to me, and I that I felt the same way. We were inexorably and happily bound together, soul mates, nothing could change that. It didn't matter what happened, or what didn't. Our life together was a fantastic adventure.

In the master bath, Samantha guided me to the toilet. After many drinks, I really had to pee, but was more than a little self-conscious about doing so in front of Marlene since she'd stepped out in the past. I looked at my wife, who was standing by the sink getting my toothbrush ready. She recognized my expression. "You need to go, don't you?" I nodded. "Go ahead." I gritted my teeth and stared harder at her, trying to silently communicate my discomfort at doing so in front of both of them. I was about to explode. "You're worried about missing and making a mess, aren't you?" Samantha teased. She took a step back. "Marlene, would you please help him out." If I'd been nervous before, my anxiety spiked when Samantha's gorgeous friend gripped my penis, and said, "Sure," to my smirking wife.

She was more relaxed by the alcohol than I was at that moment. Her fingers delicately wrapped around my shaft as she directed the tip of my cock into the bowl. She leaned close to me, and I could smell her, a mix of light perfume and pheromones. It was intoxicating. "I've got you," she said softly. "Just let go." I did. Relief flooded through me as a powerful stream of urine flowed out and splashed into the toilet. Marlene slid her hand down my shaft triggering a small jolt of pleasure that intensified the sensations of my release. "I'll bet that feels good." She twisted her grip on my penis. "People get freaked out by urine," she went on as my stream gradually diminished. "It's a sterile bodily secretion, just like others that people seem more interested in," she looked at me intently. "Of course, I can understand why some fluids are more appealing. A matter of taste." Marlene gently squeezed and tugged on my cock, milking out the last few drops. "There you go," she said and patted me. "Anything else?"

"Actually," Samantha began, "tonight is shower night. Could you help us out with that?"

Marlene was still leaning close to me. I heard her quietly gasp and saw her nipples go erect, tenting the front of her sun dress. Samantha saw her reaction and the edges of her lips curled into a faint smile. I felt a hot flush spread up my neck at the same time. OMG, I again thought and held my breath waiting for Marlene's answer. She glanced at me. A gleam flashed in her eyes. "My pleasure," she said. Up until that moment, the evening had been filled with banter and teasing, but wife's invitation changed everything and an air of charged eroticism blossomed.

"This takes a bit of doing," Samantha said. "We've got to waterproof the casts. I'll get the plastic and tape while you two finish."

Marlene leaned even closer to me. I could smell her arousal. The playful gleam was still in her eyes, but there was also an added tinge of hunger. "Do you need to go any more?" She asked. I shook my head. "It's not good to be constipated. If you're feeling that way at all we need to get a jump on it." She rested her hand on my bare thigh. "Usually a little stimulation is all you need." Her lips moved closer to mine. "Just some pressure on the anus." Holy crap. I realized that Samantha's friend had a kinky side. I took a deep breath, "No, I'm good." Marlene squeezed my leg and leaned back. "Something to keep in mind."

"Here we go," Samantha came back into the bathroom with the plastic and tape. "Are you two finished?"

"We're good ... for now," Marlene answered and stood up. She locked eyes with my wife and the two smiled at each other.

"Wrap the plastic like this while I tape it down." In short order they had both of my arms encased and sealed. "This is so much easier with two. I'll get the shower warmed up. There are extra towels in the hall closet," she said to Marlene.

With Marlene out in the hall, Samantha hugged me tight and whispered, "Are you okay? I can ask her to leave now if you want, if you're not comfortable with this." I thought for a moment and again remembered our conversation from that morning. We were opening ourselves and sharing our intimacy with a beautiful woman who fit perfectly with us. "I'm more than comfortable," I said and kissed my wife.

Marlene returned with fresh bath towels. Samantha pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me completely naked, then she took off her own clothes and piled them in the hamper. "There's plenty of room for all of us." She and I stepped into shower.

"I've got to pee really bad, all that wine. Give me a second," Marlene called out. Through the frosted glass of the shower enclosure, I saw her sundress fall to the floor revealing her stunning silhouette. A minute later the toilet flushed and she came into the shower. She was even more spectacular naked than I imagined. Her breasts looked to be size B, and were perfectly proportional to her muscular frame. She had just the right amount of body fat to give her sexy curves, but there was no flab. And her ass was just as round and hard as I envisioned. Marlene wasn't shy either. Confidence radiated out as she stood before us perfectly at ease naked. She moved forward and pressed up against us both so that she could get under the streaming water.

"I love your shower," she said. "I took a quick rinse when I got here tonight, hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Samantha said. "I'm happy to share with you."

Marlene looked back and forth between us for a moment before announcing, "Let's get our boy clean." All at once, four hands were on me. Breasts with pointed nipples, slick, and slippery with shampoo brushed back and forth over my skin as the pair vigorously washed then rinsed my hair. Marlene poured a generous helping of creamy, white conditioner in her hand, she winked at me, licked her lips, then massaged it into my scalp. More arousing innuendo.

"Do you want top, bottom, front or back?" Samantha asked holding out a bar of soap to her friend.

"I have to choose just one?"

"Not at all. You can have what you want."

Marlene's already big grin widened. She took the bar of soap and dramatically worked it into a lather in her hands. Starting with my neck, she rubbed the foam down my chest and over my shoulders until I was covered. "I love a man with hair, but not too much. This is just perfect." Her fingers worked back and forth over my skin. Samantha was behind me, holding me tight and steadying me so that I didn't fall. "It took a bit of work to get it just right," she said.

"Manscaping?" Marlene asked with raised eyebrows as she kept washing my torso. She was spending a lot of time on my nipples, which had turned into hard points at her stimulation.

"Uh huh. Especially here," Samantha cupped my hairless balls. "I'd always wanted to do it, and with needing to keep him extra clean, I decided to do him everywhere."

"I was wondering about that." Marlene kneeled in front of me. Her soapy hands joined my wife's as she gently washed my sac. Electric bolts of pure pleasure shot through me. I'm glad that Samantha was behind me, holding on, otherwise I probably would have slipped. They kept kneading me.

"It's so smooth. I love it," Marlene cooed. "Don't' you love it too?" She looked up at me. I nodded unable to form coherent words. "It's so nice to be able to get you really clean, everywhere." One soapy hand slid up and down the length of my rapidly hardening shaft, while the fingers of her other pushed between my butt cheeks and over the soft, hair-free skin there. More jolts of pleasure coursed through me. I moaned out loud.

"I'm glad you like it too." She pumped my cock and stroked my ass until I was hard as a rock.

"Why don't we rinse off and get out of the shower," Samantha said. "I think Marlene would like to do a closer inspection of my handiwork."

"Sounds good to me," Marlene let go off me and stood up. While the ladies rinsed the suds off me, I caught my breath and tried to calm down. We exited the shower, they dried themselves and me, then removed all the plastic wrap. They never said a word, but exchanged knowing looks the whole time.

"Did you get all the soap off?" Samantha asked.

"I think so."

"Best to be sure," Samantha nudged us toward the bedroom.

"What do you suggest?"

"Taste testing is the only way to be absolutely sure." My wife directed me to sit on the edge of our king-sized mattress.

"Makes sense to me." Marlene kneeled on the floor and pushed my knees wide apart. The erection that had faded only a little after we got out of the shower had returned full force. I don't consider myself overly endowed, but my dick felt like it was ten inches long. "You have a gorgeous penis," She brushed her fingers up and down its length. It pulsated in time with my hammering heartbeat. "And Samantha has made it look positively delicious." Her tongue pressed against the underside at the base and slid up to the tip. I moaned. She did it again.

Samantha sat down on bed beside me and wrapped her arm around my waist. She reached down to tuck a stray lock of hair behind Marlene's ear. "And?"

"Tastes good," Marlene purred. "No soap."

"Are you sure? Did you check everywhere?"

"You're right. I should do that." Marlene turned her attention to my balls and began licking them, first one then the other. More blood flowed into me and my hardon got impossibly stronger. The tip was engorged and a deep purple color. Drops of precum oozed from the slit. Marlene sucked my entire scrotum into her mouth. I moaned louder.

"That is so hot," I heard Samantha say. Marlene released my sac and looked up at my wife. Smiling at the compliment, she gripped my aching erection in both hands and placed her lips at the tip. She paused and glanced at both of us, then opened her mouth. Slowly Marlene pushed her mouth downward. The mushroom cap of my pole passed over her tongue, bumped along the roof of her mouth, and finally touched the very back of her throat. She took a deep breath then pushed down again. I could feel the pressure around my cock as she repeatedly swallowed and forced me into her throat. Wave after wave of carnal delight washed over me. Marlene didn't stop until her lips were stretched tight around the base of my cock and her nose was pressed hard, almost painfully, against my pubic bone. She held me there, undulating her throat muscles, massaging my aching erection from inside of her. A river of saliva poured past her lips and dripped onto my scrotum. Marlene used that to lubricate her hand as she kneaded my sac.

"Oh god!" Samantha said that as she stared transfixed as her friend deep-throated me. I wasn't capable of saying anything. I struggled to hold still and not explode.

After a few moments, Marlene slowly withdrew my erection from her mouth. She sat back on her knees and looked up at us obviously satisfied with the reaction she'd evoked. Warm spit dripped from her chin and from my cock. "Definitely no soap anywhere there."

Samantha held Marlene's upturned face between her hands. "You have got to teach me how to do that." Marlene nodded. "Do it again," Samantha said.

Once more I was pulled into Marlene's throat. This time instead of holding me still deep inside of her, she bobbed up and down while swallowing, effectively stroking my cock while deep-throating me. Samantha leaned over and held her friend's hair back as the movements got increasingly aggressive. "Yes, yes!" Samantha called out. Marlene picked up her pace. The pressure in my cock and balls grew. "Do it! Do it!" Samantha urged. Marlene pushed even harder. She clutched at my scrotum, pulling it toward her chin. I sunk in farther.

"I can't hold back. I'm gonna cum," I choked out on the brink of orgasm.

Marlene released my scrotum and leaned back so just the tip of my throbbing hardon was on her tongue. She gripped the half of me that was out of her mouth, drenched in saliva, and began pumping. At the same time, her tongue swirled back and forth over end of my erection. She sped up and added a vigorous sucking motion to her efforts. That was the last straw. I exploded. Like a dam bursting, cum erupted from me and flooded into Marlene. She kept sucking and pumping as the paroxysms of my orgasm continued, and she didn't stop until I finally pushed her away with my foot, too overwhelmed for her to continue. I collapsed backward onto the bed.

"That was amazing," Samantha called out. "I have never seen anything so sexy in my entire life." She was bouncing on the bed with excitement. "I want to learn how to do that. You have got to show me." I sat up with effort, my heart pounding as I came down from my orgasmic high. Marlene was still kneeling on the floor, also breathing heavily, looking up happily at my wife. Samantha pulled her friend up, kissed her, then hugged her tight.

"Are you as turned on as I am?" Samantha asked Marlene. "I'm so horny after watching you that I'm dripping, look." She spread her legs. Her smooth, bare pussy lips pouted outward, engorged with excitement. They were shiny wet with the juices that oozed out.

Marlene stared at my wife's crotch, captivated by the sight. "You're so beautiful. And yes, my pussy is positively aching." She touched my now limp, exhausted cock. "Nothing Dan can do to help us right now.

Samantha grinned. "I've got an idea." She opened the drawer on our bedside table, where we keep all of our toys, and pulled out a strap-on and harness. "It's one of my favorites." Marlene's eyes got wide. "I've never used it like this before," Samantha added as she prepared to put it on.

"What do you mean you've never used it. I thought you said it was one of your favorites."

"I didn't say that I've never used it at all; just never like this ... with another girl." She looked directly at me then at her friend.

Marlene gasped understanding what my wife meant. "Oh my god!" she burst out. "That is so hot! I've dreamed about doing that. It's the sexiest thing I could ever imagine." She leaned back, spread her legs wide and said, "Now my pussy is throbbing."

"Let's take care of that, shall we?" Samantha secured the strap-on and stood beside the bed. The eight inch long latex cock jutted out from her waist. Except for it's purple color, it looked perfectly natural on her. "I'm going to fuck you so good." She turned Marlene around so that her hands were on the bed, and her fantastic butt jutted out toward Samantha.

"Do me," the petite blonde commanded. "Do me hard and fast." She sounded just like my wife.

I watched Samantha position her faux cock against Marlene's dripping pussy. With one smooth motion, she drove her hips forward and impaled her friend. Marlene gasped at the intrusion and ground back into Samantha. Her mouth hung open, wordless, in delight as my wife filled her up. Samantha arched and threw her head back luxuriating in the moment then slapped Marlene's butt cheek. "Yessss!" Marlene hissed. "Harder!" A gritty look flashed in my wife's eyes and she smacked her partner's ass again, rocked back, almost completely withdrawing her cock, then drove her hips forward even harder. In seconds they struck up a powerful rhythm, Marlene moving herself backwards in sync with each of Samantha's violent hip thrusts. The bed shook with their efforts, and creaked along with their grunts and gasps of pleasure. It was incredibly erotic.