Silver Linings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll over. I want to see all of you when you cum," Samantha growled. Marlene obeyed. Samantha pulled Marlene's hips forward, pushed her legs up so that they rested on her shoulders, then shoved her artificial cock deep into her friend's battered, but still needy, pussy. "God yes!" Marlene exclaimed as Samantha resumed hammering her. "Don't stop! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like you mean it!" My wife gripped her friend's legs and thrust even harder. Marlene flung her head back and wailed with happiness at my wife's assault.

"Do your clit," Samantha ordered. "Do it and cum for me." Marlene began furiously rubbing herself. Seconds later, she screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Samantha didn't stop thrusting while Marlene rode over the multiple crests of her climax. But at last she kicked my wife away. The purple phallus slurped obscenely out of her pussy and her legs fell. Samantha flopped down next to her spent lover.

"That was incredible," Marlene gasped. "I've never felt anything like that before."

"I'm glad," Samantha was also panting.

Marlene smiled. "You've never done that before?"

"Not that way, with a girl."

"You could have fooled me. I haven't been fucked like that .... ever." The two women held each other, recuperating from the intense experience. "I'd like to try that," Marlene eventually said.

"I'd like that too."

"Both ways," Marlene glanced at me.

After a few minutes, Samantha got up and removed the strap on. She got wet washcloths and we all cleaned up. "I'm done for the night," she said. "Time for sleep."

Marlene got up and began to gather her clothes.

"Where are you going?" Samantha asked.

"We all need some sleep," Marlene answered. "I'm wasted too and need my bed."

"This bed isn't big enough for you?"

"You want me to stay?" A hopeful expression bloomed on her face.

"Of course we do."

The beautiful blonde looked back and forth between us, grinned like a little kid on Christmas morning, then jumped into the bed. Sighing happily, she snuggled in between us, kissed first me then my wife, then promptly fell fast asleep. Samantha looked over at me with an expression of pure joy. "Thank you," she whispered to me, "I love you so much." Then she too slept.

I woke the next morning, flat on my back, still in between both women. I looked down at our naked bodies and marveled. It hadn't been a dream. It really had happened, all of it. I would have stayed there intertwined with the two beauties, except my bladder was about to burst and my arms were fiercely aching. Carefully I extricated myself and went into the bathroom. After relieving my bladder, I managed to get a bottle of Motrin from the cabinet. It took me four tries to get it open and shake out a few pills, but I was able to get the pain medicine.

By the time I made it back into the bedroom, Marlene was tightly spooned up against Samantha's back and was clutching my wife's ample breast. I eased into the bed and propped myself upright so that my painful, casted arms rested in my lap. Next to me, Samantha wriggled back into her friend's grasp. She sighed happily and rotated her shoulder giving Marlene more access. Marlene took the hint and began stroking and kneading first one than the other of her breasts. My wife has very sensitive nipples and they responded to the attention, engorging, elongating, and growing hard. Samantha smiled and pushed harder backward into the naked flesh behind her, then rolled all the way onto her back. Marlene looked at me as if seeking approval, but also checking to be sure that I was watching. I smiled back at her.

Samantha's breathing deepened. She gripped Marlene's hand, pulled it down across her stomach and at the same time opened her legs. It was an unsubtle request. Marlene answered and slid her hand, still entangled with Samantha's, deep between my wife's legs. Samantha inhaled sharply at the stimulation.

"Needy this morning are we?" Marlene quipped. She pulled Samantha's leg outward exposing what I saw was my wife's very wet pussy. Samantha kept her eyes shut and nodded. Marlene ran her finger back and forth over Samantha's swollen lips. "You need more?"

My wife nodded again, "Yes please." She flung both arms up over her head, and drew her legs even farther up and out, so that she was completely open.

"My pleasure." Marlene propped herself up onto an elbow, making sure not to block my view, and focused her attention on my wife. With gentle circular motions, she caressed the labia until they were bright red, puffy, and dripping wet. I watched with fascination as she slowly slid one, then another finger inside, until they were buried deep into the slippery confines. She pushed in and out avoiding Samantha's clit, but pressing up hard against where I knew her g-spot was located. Samantha writhed on the bed. The stream of juices that poured out of her soaked into the sheets below.

"I love how wet you get," Marlene cooed. She glanced at me and licked her lips. "Is she always like this?" I nodded. "You're so lucky." She stroked in and out of my wife. Soft squishing sounds accompanied each movement. More nectar oozed out. "I can't take it any longer." Marlene moved in between Samantha's widespread legs and lowered her face to Samantha's crotch. She inhaled deeply and exclaimed, "Wow!" then ran her tongue up the full length of my wife's slit.

"Oh god!" Samantha howled in pleasure. Marlene did it again and Samantha responded by pushing her hips higher. Marlene once more looked up at me, silently commanding me to watch, then dropped her mouth onto Samantha's pussy. At the same time she plunged two fingers into my wife's vagina. There was no gentle playing around. Marlene licked and sucked and fingered Samantha as if on a mission. My wife flailed wildly in ecstatic abandon and loudly orgasmed under Marlene's attention. When it was over, and Samantha lay spent, Marlene looked up from between her legs grinning, with a shiny wet chin. "That was so cool!"

"You should have felt it from this end," Samantha answered. "God, you are good at that." She took a deep breath, then suddenly sat up. "I need cock. Hard, hot cock." My wife stared at me. Her eyes were filled with lust. I knew that look.

"You should get what you want," Marlene declared. The women each grabbed one of my legs and pulled until I was laying flat on my back. "Let me help you." Marlene gripped my semi-turgid member and squeezed. "Hard and hot I think you said." She pumped on me.

"Really hard," Samantha added.

"Will do," Marlene answered, dropped her head, and engulfed my rod. In seconds Marlene had licked and sucked me rigid. "Good?" She asked Samantha.

My wife didn't say anything. She just swung her leg over me and in one smooth motion, impaled herself on my erect cock. The smile on her face said it all. Samantha loves riding me. She starts out with slow, undulating movements, drawing me in deeper and deeper before bucking with her full force. Usually I'll grip her hips and help her move up and down, so that my dick hits every spot inside of her. With the casts, I was helpless and Samantha was in complete control.

She put her hands on my chest for balance and leisurely rocked. Each motion sent rushes of pleasure through me. I expected her to quickly transition into the rapid pounding that she enjoys. That didn't happen. Instead she talked to Marlene while she swayed her hips. "Dan has a fantastic tongue you know. He's the best pussy licker that I've ever known."

"Better than me?" Marlene asked.

Samantha kept moving. "Different than you, but unbelievably good." She grunted and rolled her hips some more. "You need to experience it." She drove herself down on me. "You really should do it now."

Marlene looked at me with raised eyebrows. I couldn't imagine anything better, getting fucked by my amazing wife while enjoying her friend's juicy pussy. Marlene straddled my head and dropped onto my mouth. It was as good as I imagined, warm, slick, and sweet. I slid my tongue into her opening and got the response I hoped for. "Oooh," Marlene moaned. She wriggled and pushed down harder. Similar sounds of satisfaction echoed from Samantha. I drove my hips up into my wife, while I trapped Marlene's clit with my lips. "Fuck!" she called out. I sucked hard on her nub. Down at my hips Samantha was riding me with increasing force. They both were moving quickly toward climax. I bucked my hips and moved my tongue. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I had no idea who shouting and didn't care. I just wanted their climactic release. "Aaaah!" Thighs clamped around my head. A stream of fluid poured into my mouth. At the same time, down at my hips, Samantha's legs squeezed like a vice. The warm wetness of her orgasm poured down over my balls. I was in heaven.

All too soon both women climbed off and lay down next to me, breathless. From each side a sweat-damp arm and leg wrapped around me and hugged with silent appreciation. I'd never felt so satisfied. Even though I hadn't cum, I didn't care. Just sharing the sexual experience was enough.

"That was really nice," Samantha said. "Yeah," Marlene added, "he really is great with that tongue." My wife was casually stroking my wet and still hard cock with her fingers. "We made quite a mess of you didn't we?"

"I like the kind of mess you two make," I said

Samantha increased the pressure of her touch. "You didn't make any mess at all." She began rubbing up and down the length of my rod.

"We could fix that." Marlene propped herself up on an elbow.

"Good idea," Samantha reached into the nightstand drawer and got a bottle of lube. She poured a generous amount over me. Her hands glided over my waxed cock and balls. "This feels so good without any hair in the way, nothing but smooth skin to play with." Marlene joined in and spread the slick good down onto my perineum and massaged me there. "You got him perfect everywhere." Her fingers pushed between my butt cheeks. "I love it."

Four hands, warm and slippery moved over me. Fingers were everywhere at once, gripping and stroking my throbbing hardon, cupping and massaging my balls, sliding back and forth deep between my cheeks. The sensation was overwhelming. My wife knows me well and can tell when I'm about to go over the edge. She worked me perfectly that morning, slowing down just before I orgasmed, then speeding back up, stretching out the slick hand-job. It was fantastic, erotic torture. I was gasping for breath and writhing on the bed when she asked Marlene, "I think it's time to see how he makes a mess, don't you?" I didn't hear an answer, but felt the fingers on my cock grip more firmly. Two sets of hands jacked me faster. That was it. I arched my back and erupted. Gouts of hot, white semen shot from the tip of my rod, while Marlene and Samantha kept stroking. "Yes, that's it," my wife cooed. They didn't stop until they'd milked out a large puddle of my warm, thick cream.

"I love this type of mess," Marlene said, and scooped up a large wad of spunk with her fingers. "One of my kinks I guess." She slurped up the sticky mass.

"Only one?" Samantha asked.

Her friend did it again. "Uh huh," she acknowledged with sparkling eyes.

"I think that maybe we've just scratched the surface."

Marlene lapped up more of my cum, "Uh huh."

Samantha smiled back, leaned forward, and kissed her. It was a magical cap to an incredibly sexy morning. "Time to cleand up, then get some breakfast. I don't know about you two, but I'm starving."

"Me too," Marlene said as she rose and went into the bathroom. She had wet washcloths in her hands when she returned. "Let's get you cleaned Dan." With well practiced, professional efficiency the two nurses washed and got me dressed in my usual outfit, tank top shirt with no bottoms. They brushed my teeth, then I was then instructed to go downstairs and get coffee while they showered. "We'll be quick, I promise," Samantha said and shooed me out.

I was on my second cup when the women came down. Marlene was wearing one of my wife's oversized t-shirts like a dress, and Samantha had on sweat pants and a sports bra. They both looked relaxed and beautiful, completely at ease with each other and with me. We chatted while they worked together fixing breakfast. After they sat and we began eating, Samantha said, "Marlene and I have been talking." She held out a forkful of omelet for me. "Yes?" I said taking a bite. It was delicious.

"You're going to be incapacitated for at least another four weeks. After that, you'll have go through rehab to build up your strength." She fed me more eggs. "It's going to be a while before your back to normal."

"Okay," I answered. She was going somewhere with this.

"I need to get back to my normal schedule. I'm not talking full twelve hour shifts, but if I can do elevens, it would make a big difference. My co-workers can cut back the extra they've picked up for me, my manager would be happier, and my paycheck would look better."

"Okay," I said again.

"Marlene works opposite me on nights. She's been so helpful and fits in with us so well." Samantha stroked her arm and added with a wry smile, "in more ways than one. So I asked if she'd be willing to help out on a regular basis." I held my breath. "And she said yes." Marlene vigorously nodded her head and beamed. "If it's okay with you, I'd like her to move in with us for a while. She can take care of you when I can't be here, bathing, eating, or whatever you might need." Her eyes twinkled. "And we can also take care of each other when I am here."

"And I'll do my part to take care of you both," I added.

"That sounds perfect," Samantha said.

"Absolutely perfect," Marlene echoed.

Breaking both of my arms had been pretty bad. But there was a silver lining.