Silver Linings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing my usual tank top but also jeans. Because I'd been helping clean (at least in theory, Samantha had done all the real work) I had put on a pair of pants with the help of my wife. It felt too weird dusting with my dick swinging about. I told this to our friend.

"I'm sorry that I missed seeing your dick swinging." She took a big sip of her drink as she eyeballed me over the rim. "But I'm sure that Sam got a lot more work done with you dressed than she would have otherwise. Much less distraction. Me, I wouldn't have gotten anything done at all."

We chatted and joked around some more, while the women worked side by side on the salad and sipped their drinks. All throughout they were touching each other; a gentle caress on the arm, a pat on the butt, or rubbing hips together. It was intimate and erotic. They both made sure to include me in the conversation and I never felt like a third wheel.

Before long our drinks were gone the salad was finished. Samantha looked at me then Marlene, "Sweetie, if you can hold off for a bit, I promised Dan that we'd do a proper shower tonight before dinner. I'm sure that he'd feel better getting good and clean."

"You mean after I got him all messy this morning."

"Kind of, yes."

"I understand. Next time I'll do a more thorough clean up, if that would be better."

"Always best to be thorough," I chimed in.

"I'm sure you think so," Samantha said. "Seriously, do you mind if we go shower?"

"I don't mind at all. Am I invited? I did a pretty good job with him the last time, and I promise to be very thorough."

"I'd love for you to join us. It probably won't be a quickie though," Samantha stepped beside me and caressed my thigh.

"A nice long, warm, soapy shower and who knows what will come up? That sounds great to me." Marlene licked the last drops of gin out of her glass and walked up to the master bathroom with us.

The shower the three of shared definitely was not quick, and it was very thorough. As usual, they wrapped my casts in plastic to protect them from the water. Then inside our oversized stall, they washed my hair taking great pains to rub their slick bodies against me while they did. I was hard the entire time. When they finished with my hair, Samantha held out the bar of soap to her friend and told her to start wherever she wanted.

"Well this seems to keep getting in my way, so I better take care of it first," Marlene rubbed the soap into a thick lather and wrapped her warm, wet fingers around my erection. "It's just begging for attention, extra attention." She slid her hands down the length of my rod and cupped my balls. "What do you think Dan, does this require special treatment?"

I was incapable of speaking as she alternately stroked and massaged me with her soapy hands.

"We're not going to get anything out of him," my wife said. She wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"I bet that I can get something out of him," Marlene quipped. Her hands twisted back and forth over the crown of my hardon. Blood pounded in my ears.

Marlene played me like a fine instrument, running her hands up and down my throbbing rod, over my balls, and plunging deep between my butt cheeks. As I'd get close to climax, she would back off just enough to keep me from exploding. And then she'd resume her ministrations, spiraling me higher and higher toward my inevitable climax. All throughout Samantha held me close running her own hands over my chest and stomach, but never joining with her friend at my crotch. Her cheek pressed against mine so that I could hear her breathing as it accelerated in time with my own. The vibration of her moans of excitement ran through me as she watched with rapt attention how her best friend gave me the handjob of a lifetime.

Finally Marlene's hands pumped my aching pole with determination. "Cum for me Dan," she murmured.

My wife's breath was warm in my ear, "Yes, cum for us."

Bright light flashed before my eyes and I erupted. Ropes of hot semen spouted from the tip of my rod and splashed onto Marlene's belly. She kept stroking. Samantha's fingers dug into my side and she held her breath. More gouts of cream erupted from my cock, each one accompanied by grunts of pleasure from both women.

"God, I love the way you cum," Marlene exclaimed squeezing the last few drops out of me. She let go of my wilting erection and ran her fingers through the splotches of ejaculate that I'd shot onto her. "I can't seem to get enough of it."

"That was so hot," Samantha said breaking her silence. Marlene smiled then ducked her head under the shower.

I caught my breath and kissed my wife. The women finished washing me and themselves without any further conversation. By the time we stepped out of the shower, the hot water had almost run out. They unwrapped my casts and dried me off; then combed my hair, smeared lotion over my skin ("Want to keep you soft and smooth," Samantha remarked) and squirted cologne across my neck. They sniffed and complemented each other on their choice of scents. After helping me don my usual tank top, they shooed me out of the bathroom. "We'll be down in a minute," they said in unison.

It was far more than a minute later when the two women strolled into the kitchen smiling and giggling. Both wore oversized t-shirts and had bare legs. Samantha set a pot of water on the stove to boil for our spaghetti and Marlene opened the bottle of wine she'd picked out earlier. Together they continued with the dinner preparation we'd started earlier. Intermittently one or the other would suddenly get weak-kneed and groan. That action was inevitably followed by giggles or outright laughter from the other. Curiosity was killing me. "What are you two doing?" I asked.

"Just a little something that I picked up while I was out today," Marlene said holding up what looked like a remote for a car. She pressed a button and my wife gasped.

Samantha held up a similar gadget and flicked it with her thumb. Marlene grabbed the edge of the counter, her legs suddenly went wobbly.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"I guess it depends on what you're thinking," my wife said. Her knees buckled slightly and her eyes went wide.

Marlene laughed. "These are so much fun. When I saw them in the store, I just had to have a set for us to play with." She held out the controller so that I could see. "You just push this little button right here," her finger pressed down and across the room Samantha gasped again. "It makes the egg vibrator inside your wife's pussy come alive. She has one for the vibrator in mine. We put them in after the shower." She suddenly grabbed the counter and leaned into it. Samantha laughed.

"Let me see those," I said. The women dropped two identical, small black plastic boxes onto the counter in front of me. "Which one controls which?"

Marlene giggled. "That's a good question. I guess we'll all find out when you press a button."

I pressed the two controllers at the same time and both women gasped. I did it again and got a similar response. "I see what you mean. This is fun." I activated the vibrators once more.

"Don't be a hog," Samantha said and picked one off the counter. She hesitated for a moment as if unsure what to do next, then stuck her hand out toward Marlene. "Umm, is this yours?"

"No idea."

Samantha pressed the remote and jumped. Marlene howled with laughter. "I guess not."

For the next few minutes we traded the controllers back and forth, triggering the vibrators, never knowing who's would go off. It was a kind of sexy Russian Roulette. Eventually Marlene and Samantha held up their hands in surrender. "We need to knock it off or else we'll never finish with dinner." We also agreed not to play with the sex toys while we ate. "One of us would choke to death," Marlene said.

Our meal was fun even without the toys; filled with lively and engaging conversation. I marveled at how lucky we were to have found each other and was thankful that Samantha and I had taken a leap of faith to share our lives. We didn't focus on sex, but it was inevitable that it would come up at some point. "You know I've learned so much about myself," Samantha said.

"How do you mean?" Marlene took a sip of her wine and added some to my glass.

"Well first, I learned how much I like girl sex."

Marlene smiled, but stayed silent.

"More importantly I learned how much I like seeing you and Dan please each other. I suppose there's always been a little part of me that wanted to be a voyeur and watch my hubby get it on with another woman. But I never thought that it would ever happen, and I was sure that I'd be jealous if it did. Now not only do I know how much it turns me on, (what you two do with each other is fucking hot) but jealousy doesn't even enter my mind. Not even a little bit. That's kind of amazing to me."

Marlene reached across the table and held my hand and Samantha's. "I'm so glad to hear that. I love you both. It's not romantic love like you two have as husband and wife, but it's just as big. Being physically intimate hasn't just been fun, it's made me feel so close to each of you. This definitely isn't just friends with benefits, it's way more than that. I'm kind of surprised by how powerful it's been. And I don't feel torn between you and I don't feel jealous of your marriage. Someday, I'll find a guy of my own, get married, maybe even adopt and have a family. And I hope that you'll be a part of that life like I'm part of yours." She smiled. "My guy is going to need a wide open a mind, that's for sure." We all laughed. "Until then, thank you for letting me in to your lives."

Dinner ended on that note and we cleaned up the dishes, each quietly pondering what had been said. We moved into the living room and piled up together on the couch. Samantha surfed TV channels and found a movie that we all agreed on, a thriller. As the show played, I saw the women gently patting and stroking each other. I also noticed that they were thumbing the remote controls of the vibrators. It was as if they were caressing either other on the inside as well as on the outside of their bodies. It was beautifully intimate and sexy. By the time the movie ended we were all yawning. We completed our usual nighttime routine then collapsed together into bed and fell fast asleep.

I woke early the next morning. Marlene and Samantha were curled together in the middle of the mattress. One of their legs, whose I don't know, stuck out and was wrapped around mine, pulling me into their twosome. I so badly wanted to throw my arms around both beautiful women and shower them with passion, but the large hunks of plaster encasing my arms made that impossible. I silently promised myself that as soon as I could, I would do everything possible to return to them the same physical pleasure they had rained on me.

"Good morning handsome," Marlene said looking up at me.

I kissed her on the forehead.

"I smell smoke, what are you thinking," she yawned.

"Nothing, just enjoying waking up next to two amazing women."

"That's all?"

"Yep, that's it."

"I doubt that. It feels to me like you've got more going on in your head." She reached down with her right hand and gripped my semi-erect cock.

I grew harder at her touch. It took all of my strength to say what I did next. "Marlene, I really don't want you to stop," she rubbed her palm against the underside of my now rigid member. "But you've paid so much attention to me that I'd be a selfish pig if I let you keep going."

Her hand froze against me. She rolled and propped herself up on one elbow so that she was looking down at me. "Why Dan, are you being chivalrous?"

I nodded silently hoping that she'd refuse my request and keep stroking me.

"What?" My wife called out sleepily from the other side of the bed.

Marlene sat upright shaking the mattress. "Your husband is trying to be a gentleman I guess. He woke up gazing at us with a bit of a hardon. So I finished his 'rise and shine'. Now he's rebuffing me because he says that he's getting too much. Isn't that right Dan?"

I nodded again.

Samantha, now fully awake, sat up next to her friend and looked at me. "Let me get this straight. My husband, was ogling the two naked women sleeping with him and got an erection." Marlene started to interrupt. "A partial erection," Samantha corrected herself. "And when you tried to give him a handjob, he refused because he's 'getting too much'." She hooked her fingers making air quotes.

"That about sums it up."

"Wow. All I can say is wow," My wife shook her head side to side. I wasn't sure if she thought I was an idiot, or being incredibly nice. "He's clearly thinking only of himself," Samantha said to my surprise.

"Clearly," Marlene agreed. She pulled her hand off my suddenly fading erection. I was baffled.

"Not a single consideration of your needs this morning."

"Not a one," Marlene folded her arms in what I hoped was mock offense.

"Well I for one appreciate that you have needs, and if my husband can't bring himself to meet them, I will."

I started to open my mouth so that I could explain. Samantha held up her hand, palm toward me. "Nope. Too late." She wrapped her arm around Marlene's bare shoulder. "You'll just have to sit there and watch while I take care of my friend." Her eyes sparkled.

For the next thirty minutes I sat and watched my wife pour herself onto Marlene, showering her with oral affection. Her friend returned every lick and stroke. The ladies ended in a very sexy sixty-nine position with Marlene on the bottom, and climaxed at almost the same time. It was incredibly erotic seeing them together and I appreciated what Samantha had said the night before about how much she enjoyed watching. Like she had said, it was fucking hot.

"Mmm, that was very nice," Marlene purred laying flat next to me. Her hair was a mess, and her skin was damp from the exertion of her lovemaking with my wife. The powerful aroma of their mutual climaxes filled the air. Next to her, Samantha was equally disheveled and appeared just as satisfied. "I'll get you next time," she languidly stroked the hardon that had returned as I watched them.

"I hate to break the spell, but it's almost eleven o'clock and we need to get up," Samantha said.

"What's the rush?" I was hoping that Marlene might make good on her promise right then.

"We both go back to work soon and there's a lot to do around here."

"No rest for the wicked, I suppose." I climbed out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

"Nope," Samantha called out. "I'll be right there Dan."

The day was filled with chores. We finished the house cleaning and did some long overdue yardwork. It was close to five o'clock when we were done. The ladies did the vast majority of the labor. I did what I could. "Whew," Samantha said wiping her forehead with the edge of her dirty sweat shirt. "That will have to do for now. I'm done."

"That makes two of us," Marlene echoed. "I need a shower. I stink." Large dark circles of sweat outlined the edges of her shirt. She bent down to untie my work boots. "And this time I mean a shower to get clean, sorry Dan."

"Hey, I'm sure I smell worse than the two of you put together."

Samantha leaned toward me and sniffed. "He's definitely right." She kicked off her work boots and opened the door into the house. "I'll get us all some cold water and meet you upstairs in the bathroom. Marlene would you start getting Dan ready please. We'll figure out dinner after we get cleaned up."

That moment brought home with force how much these two women were doing to take care of me. I knew it from the very beginning, but the sheer work of tending to me had never been more clear. I felt humbled. Samantha entered the bathroom just as Marlene was finished undressing me. Every other time it had been a sexually charged moment. That time it was just another chore.

I took a big drink from the glass of water my wife held out for me. I raised my arms so that Marlene could begin wrapping them in plastic before we got into the shower. "Hey, I've got an idea," I began. Samantha tore a large piece of taped and secured one end of the plastic. "You two have been waiting on me hand and foot and haven't had any fun in a long time." They both looked up at as if to protest. "Well, we've had fun, but that's not what I mean."

"Go on." Samantha tore another piece of taped.

"Why don't just the two of you go out tonight. You could use a little off-duty time; have a few drinks, eat dinner, and get away from here for a bit."

They looked at each other, both a little hopeful, but afraid to say yes.

"Come on," I urged. "Gussy up, and go somewhere nice. It would make me feel better."

"But what will you eat?" My wife asked.

"I promise I won't starve and if it's makes a difference, help me get some leftovers before you leave. Really, get out of here and have a night off. You both deserve it, and it really would make me feel better."

"There is a place I've been wanting to try," Marlene said.

"You mean the one with the huge bar and that does craft cocktails?"

"Yeah, that's the one. I hear they have a great menu too."

"Go," I said as Marlene smoothed down the last piece of tape onto my arm. "Go have some fun."

"If you're sure," my wife's shoulders relaxed. I knew that she wanted to go.

"I'm positive." We stepped into the shower and all sighed as the hot water hit us.

After we finished in the shower and they got me dried and dressed in my usual uniform, the women spent the next hour primping with the music turned up loud. It was a sure sign of Samantha's excitement at going out on the town. By the time they came downstairs, their hair was perfect, makeup done to a tee, and outfits carefully selected. Samantha was wearing snug jeans that showed off her toned ass, a button-down blouse, and three inch heels. Marlene wore one of her signature dresses that clung tightly to her perfect athlete feature. They both looked fantastic. As Samantha helped me eat a quick meal of leftovers, I encouraged them to have a good time and not to worry about anything. "Be safe driving," I said.

"We're taking an Uber so no worries."

"We won't be too late," my wife said, "but you don't have to wait up for us." She rinsed my plate and stuck it into the dishwasher. "No more than one thing at a time in your hands, especially at the top of the stairs and keep your cell phone with you all the time. Call me if your need anything."

"Get out of here and have fun," I scolded back at her. A car horn sounded outside signaling the arrival of their Uber driver.

"Enjoy watching porn while we're gone," my wife called opening the front door. "He'll be walking around with a flagpole by the time we get home," she said to Marlene and pulled the door closed behind her. I heard them both laugh.

It was almost eleven-thirty when I heard the key in the front door. Samantha came in first pulling Marlene by the hand after her. "Come on, you promised." I could tell she'd been drinking. She wasn't sloppy drunk, just loose.

"Patience, patience," Marlene's tone was imperious, authoritative.

"Okay," my wife quickly acquiesced.

They sat on the couch next to me. I shut off the TV and turned my full attention to them. "Did you have a good time?"

"Oh yes," Marlene said. Samantha nodded enthusiastically in agreement. "The place is really nice. The bar is fantastic, the drinks are awesome, and the bartenders are cool."

"Not too bad on the eye either," Samantha said with a crooked smile. She flopped back against the couch cushions.

It was then that I noticed that her shirt was unbuttoned much farther than it had been when she left. Her bra was gone too. I could see the roundness of her bare breast very easily through the open shirt front. She seemed completely relaxed about it. Likewise, I saw that Marlene's dress was also partially unfastened down the front, not as far as my wife's, but the fabric was thinner making it easy to see her nipples as they pressed forward. Her bra was also missing. What had they been up to I wondered.