Silver Linings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marlene you promised," Samantha sounded almost whiny.

"Be a good girl and be patient," Marlene commanded. Once more my wife fell silent.

"Tell me about it," I probed anxious to hear about their evening and hoping to get a better handle on the odd dynamic I was witnessing between them.

"Well, like I said, the drinks were terrific and way stronger than what most places serve. For the price, they better have been. We got to know the bartenders a bit and I think they were pouring more liberally than normal."

"Got to know them?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, we talked and they were cute. Like your wife said, easy on the eye."

"The blonde was hot," Samantha added. "Fantastic ass."

"I suggested that Samantha show her appreciation for that view and return it. At first she didn't want to, so I dared her; told that I would if she would." Marlene reached and pulled open Samantha's shirt so that her breast fell forward, exposed. At the same time, she opened her own dress front. "Needless to say, she took my dare."

"You made me," Samantha protested.

"Something like that."

"Sounds like you had a bit of fun."

Marlene grinned. "Everyone else at the bar enjoyed it too. I think that's what the bartenders liked the most; the way that Samantha kept flashing the other patrons. They stayed for a long time and bought plenty of drinks. I'm sure the tips were awesome."

"Please Marlene, please," Samantha begged. "You promised."

Marlene sighed deeply and turned to my wife. "Okay. Get my bag, the one I keep in the closet and bring it here. Make sure that you're in the proper state of dress when you get back." Samantha jumped up with a smile at her friend's order and quickly disappeared upstairs.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"We decided to do some role play. Tonight she's the sub and I'm the dom," Marlene answered my unspoken question. Now I understood why my wife was behaving so subserviently. "She's good at it too. I can't wait to trade places next time."

"Holy crap!" I thought to myself. "I wonder what else went on and where this might go."

"She did exactly what I told her to do at the bar. I didn't really dare her. She showed just enough tits and ass to get everyone riled up, the bartenders too. They sent us some free drinks because of our show and how much money everyone was spending. Your wife has an exhibitionist streak and it didn't take much to bring it out. She was so sexy." I tried to picture what Marlene was describing. "We had to take a break in the ladies lounge so that I could relieve myself. Well actually, Samantha did that for me."

I felt my erection rise as Marlene described my wife's exhibitionism and what happened in the backroom of the restaurant.

"There you are my pet," Marlene said when Samantha returned holding a satin bag in her hand. She was completely naked except for the high heels. "I was just telling your husband how you showed off your beautiful tits to everyone at the bar." Samantha nodded, her eyes glowed with lust. "I also told him how you had to relieve the ache you stirred up in my pussy. You know, it made me very wet watching you tonight."

"I liked it too," Samantha said standing very still, awaiting Marlene's direction.

"You did like it, didn't you? You also got very wet didn't you?" Samantha nodded, but didn't move. "Show us. Sit and show us how wet you got."

Samantha sat across from us at the edge of the loveseat and kicked off her shoes. She put her feet up on the cushion and spread her legs wide. Her labia opened like the petals of a flower, swollen and glistening, soaking wet, exactly the way Marlene had suggested. She clutched the satin bag tightly.

"Show us how you eased my discomfort," Marlene commanded.

Samantha obeyed immediately. She dropped her hand to her crotch and traced the outlines on her labia with one finger. Around and around she went. With each pass, she pressed harder, denting the delicate flesh, stretching it and making it swell.

"Your touch on me was much more than that. Show me, show both of us, how you satisfied me."

My wife plunged a finger deep into her folds. When she drew it out, a trickle of clear fluid followed and eased down between her butt cheeks.

"You get so wet. I love it, but I don't want you to ruin your furniture and I certainly don't want you to stop," Marlene hurried into the powder room and returned with a hand towel. Folding it in half, she placed under my wife and sat back down next to me. "Do it again sweetie. Show us how you pleasured me and relieved the pressure that made my pussy ache."

Samantha leaned back and pushed a second finger into herself. Twisting her hand, she placed a thumb onto her now visibly swollen clit and began stroking it. In between each thrust of her fingers, she would strum her clit.

"Yes that's it. Finish for us. Finish and cum like you made me cum."

Samantha closed her eyes and rocked her pelvis up into her hand. In moments, she let loose a low moan in sync with the orgasm that rushed over her. Her fingers never stopped moving, the muscles in her thighs and abdomen clenched as wave after wave of climax hit. A steady stream of clear fluid poured out and dropped onto the towel beneath her butt. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. At last she fell back onto the love seat.

"That was beautiful," Marlene complemented her. "And it looked just as amazing as it felt to me at the bar."

Samantha caught her breath. "Will you now, like you promised?" She waved the satin bag forward.

Marlene locked eyes with my wife and replied, "Yes I will. Help me please." She stood and stepped to my wife. "I've been looking forward to this for days.

Samantha jumped up off the chair and quickly disrobed her friend. Then she plunged her hand into the satin bag and pulled out a thick, black double ended dildo and a leather harness. The faux penis was larger than her own blue one, but equally life-like, with a flared mushroom cap and artificial ropey veins running along it's shaft. It had to be at least eight inches long and two inches around, an exaggeration of a perfect erection. A pair of sham testicles protruded from the base next to a bullet vibrator that was buried into the latex. The opposite end of the phallus curved into a tight arc designed to fit into a vagina. While the "business end" of the dildo took care of the recipient, the smaller "pony" side would stimulate the wearer. The leather harness held everything tightly in place so that the users could fuck as wildly as they wanted without fear of it slipping. I knew that from experience. My wife caressed the strapon as she fitted it into its yoke and held it up to her friend. "Put it on."

Marlene carefully stepped into the straps and hoisted them up over her hips. Together the women settled the small end of the dildo snuggly into Marlene's folds. She sighed contentedly as it hit home. Then they cinched the straps securing the apparatus into place. Marlene looked magnificent with the black phallus jutting out from her. As she moved it waved back and forth, like it was alive and searching for prey. Marlene stroked the latex and fixed her gaze on Samantha. "You want this don't you?"

My wife nodded and licked her lips.

"I was thinking of you when I got it on my shopping trip the other day," she paused then glanced at me. "Maybe even for both of you."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Tonight, it's all yours," she stepped closer to Samantha, and stroked her hair. "Suck it." Marlene thrust her hips forward. The tip of the dildo waved in front of my wife's face. She didn't hesitate. She wrapped her lips around Marlene's lurid, black cock. With the same enthusiasm I'd seen her rain on me Samantha gave her friend a passionate blowjob.

"Quite a view, isn't it?" Marlene said to me. "Maybe you'd like to watch your wife do the same with a real cock?"

An vision flashed into my mind of Samantha filling her mouth another man's turgid erection. I was surprised to find myself aroused, instead of bothered by the image. Marlene recognized the emotion that washed across my face and smiled. After a few minutes she put her hand onto Samantha's head signaling her to stop. "That was very nice. Are you ready for me?"

"Oh my god yes. I've been ready for hours. Will you do me the way you promised?" She sounded almost desperate.

"Yes dear." Marlene motioned to the arm of the couch to my left, "Bend over and show yourself to me."

Samantha again obeyed without hesitation. She folded herself over the furniture, spread her legs wide, and turned her rear upward. Marlene stepped behind her and rested the tip of the latex cock into the groove between my wife's cheeks. Her hand stroked up and down Samantha's firm butt. "So beautiful. So perfect."

"Please don't tease me," my wife begged.

Marlene griped the base of the dildo and placed it against Samantha's wet folds. "Tell us again how much you want me."

Samantha moaned, "I want you so bad. Girl fuck me hard and fast."

Marlene leaned forward. The strapon sank into Samantha's depths. My wife groaned loudly. She arched, pushing backward. Her pussy consumed the phallus. "Yessss!"

Marlene raked her nails up and down Samantha's back. Bright red lines blossomed on her skin with each pass of the sharp talons. In time with each stroke of her hand, Marlene plunged her cock into my wife. Samantha groaned louder and pushed herself into each penetration. Before long the sound of skin slapping together filled the room as did my wife's entreaties for her lover to go harder and faster. Marlene answered those pleas with ever stronger thrusts until the couch creaked and rocked beneath them. Beads of sweat stood out on their skin and their muscles bunched, standing in tight knots, a testament to the energy they were pouring into each other. It was animalistic and raw, and it was hot!

"Oh god, oh god," my wife chanted. "I'm gonna cum!"

Marlene gripped Samantha's hips and redoubled her efforts silently commanding her lover to set free the orgasm building inside of her. With a loud groan of surrender my wife obeyed. Her eyes went wide, her mouth hung open in a silent scream of ecstasy, and her fingers clutched spasmodically against the furniture, as a waves of pleasure hit home. Marlene kept thrusting until at last Samantha gasped and went limp. They collapsed together, panting, onto the couch inches away from me.

Marlene stroked Samantha's damp hair. "That was amazing. It was everything that I hoped it would be. I love having a cock and doing the fucking."

My wife panted, "It was pretty awesome from this end too. You're a great fucker." Both women chuckled.

"How about you, Dan? How was it for you?" Marlene looked up at me.

My heart was pounding. I'd experienced a long list of remarkable firsts with Marlene and Samantha over the past few days, but what I'd just witnessed was mind blowing. The unfiltered sensuality and lust they'd displayed was powerful. I felt like I'd eaten forbidden fruit, and I loved every bit of it.

"We wanted you to watch us. We planned it that way."

I'd thought that I couldn't get any more aroused until Marlene said that.

"Do you get turned on seeing us together? Do you like looking while we pleasure each other, licking, sucking, screwing?" Marlene was deliberately toying with me.

I nodded. The ache in my groin grew more intense. My cock was as rigid as it had ever been.

"You poor thing," she clucked her tongue theatrically. "You look like you're about to pop. Are you about to pop? You saw us both cum this morning and didn't get any release. And now I've fucked your wife right here in front of your eyes, and you haven't had any relief. I worry for you. All that pressure that must be building up inside. It can't be healthy." Her eyes were sparkling with silent laughter. "Would it help if you knew how badly I want to feel your cock explode inside of me; how much I'm craving a good hard fuck from you? Would knowing that ease your suffering?" She taunted continuing the dominatrix role she'd played with Samantha.

"Game on," I thought and stood up. My erection waved in front of me. If I only had two workable arms, I'd grab her, fling her onto the floor, and have my way; satisfy the urges that she and my wife had fanned.

Marlene stood and faced me. Her cock, glistening wet with Samantha's juices jutted toward mine as if challenging the implicit threat of my own rigid mast. Her eyes bored into mine. Without looking away, she unbuckled the straps holding the dildo in place and let it fall to the floor. Still staring into me, she lay back on the oversized ottoman that served as our coffee table and spread her legs wide. "Give it to me hard the way we both want. Satisfy all of us," she glanced at Samantha, who was now sitting up watching us. Her eyes were on fire.

I kneeled on the floor between Marlene's legs, my cock pointed toward her waiting pussy. In a flash, Marlene wrapped her legs around my waist and drew me in. At the same time, she gripped my aching erection with both hands and guided it to her entrance. This wasn't gone to be languid sex. I thrust forward and impaled her.

"Yes! That's it," Marlene exclaimed. She relaxed her legs. I pulled back. "Again!" Need dripped from that one word. I threw my hips forward and drove deep into her. "Oh god! That feels so good," she called out. I rocked back, then pushed forward once more. As aggressively as I forced myself into her, Marlene shoved herself back against me until we were almost painfully crashing against each other. Waves of pure pleasure spread upward from my engorged cock and radiated through my whole body as we drove ourselves toward mutual climax.

"Yes, yes, yes," Marlene chanted in time with each of my thrusts. "Cum with me, oh cum with me!" She dug her fingers into my butt cheeks. That was it. I exploded. She threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy. Jets of my semen shot out, each one triggering a primal howl of pleasure. I thought, I hoped, that it would never end, but at last it did. She went limp and I fell back sitting hard on the floor as her exhausted legs released me. We both gasped for air.

"That was so erotic," Samantha hugged me from behind. "You two were great."

I smiled, still panting and incapable of speaking. Marlene lay spent, unmoving atop the ottoman. At last she said, "Dan, you're a good fucker too." In unison, we all laughed.

It took a bit to recover from the intense experienced we'd all just shared. After cleaning up, we did the usual bedtime routine, then crawled between the sheets and fell asleep. My final thoughts before darkness overtook me was, "I can't believe that all of this is really happening."

I woke the next morning more well rested than I had been in a long while. For the first time in weeks my arms didn't ache. I lay still luxuriating in the feeling. Beside me the two women lay facing each other whispering quietly. I didn't let on that I was awake.

"Last night was amazing," Marlene murmured.

"Yes it was," my wife answered quietly.

"I really like girl sex with you."

"Mmm, me too. Thank you for introducing me to it. I never thought that I'd ever do something like this, didn't feel brave enough even though I've imagined it many times."

"You mean have sex with another woman?"

"That and everything else. I've had fantasies, but considered them just that ... fantasies, never something to come true. You know, wild dreams."

"I'm glad that together we've made your dreams come true. That's very special to me."

"What about your dreams, have we made any of them come true?" Samantha asked.

"Definitely. I never screwed another woman. I never even imagined it. That first night when you did me, it made me want to experience it; you know, be the fucker instead of the fuckee." I could practically hear the smile on her face. "I'm really glad I did. Can we do it again?" I felt my wife nod her head. "And everything else with you and Dan has been incredible. You're both so open I feel like I can be myself with you, not worry about being judged, not hold back. It's so freeing." She hesitated as if wanting to say more.

Samantha sensed that "What fantasy would you like to come true?"

Marlene paused before responding. "What's it like to fuck Dan with your strapon?"

"It's amazing. You know what it's like now to be the one with the cock, it's so empowering. That feeling is even stronger when I do Dan. It's complete sexual role reversal. I'm the one in charge. Running the fuck, is what I call it. He has to be so vulnerable. Not only opening himself up to me physically, but emotionally too."

Marlene must have made a quizzical face, because Samantha went on. "There's the whole gay thing, you know with him taking it up the rear. So letting me to do that to him pushes a boundary. And before you ask, no, I really don't think he's got any homosexual fantasies. I sure don't." She took a deep breath. "He puts himself completely in my hands. When we first learned about pegging, we read and saw videos of how the women feminized the men. Sometimes they had the guy dress like a girl, or humiliated them, calling them bitches or boy whores. We didn't like that. We also saw other movies where the couple just enjoyed it. We both thought those were hot. He and I had already played with his p-spot and Dan really likes that, so we took it to the next level without all the weird stuff. Don't get me wrong, there's a domination factor in my running the fuck, and it's fantastic. We just don't over do it."

"You made a good sub last night."

"Yeah. That was fun. Your turn next time." The bed rustled as the women hugged. I stayed still, continuing to eavesdrop.

"Tell me how you do it."

"We start slow, that's important. I get him ready a little bit at a time and use lots of lube, you've got to use a lot of that. I like to tease him, stroke his hole with my finger, tell him to relax, and remind him how good he's going to feel. Then I push just one finger in part way, get him to open up. I like it best when he lets himself go loose so that I can slide all the way into him. It's like he's surrendering, giving himself over to me." Samantha took a deep breath and trembled.

"Go on."

"I start with just one finger, make sure that I'm all the way in. Then I'll add a second one, or maybe use a toy. That way he's mostly relaxed before I use my strapon. I push in and out, press on his p-shot, and slide around inside. He's usually moaning non-stop at that point. I know then that he's ready for my cock. I add more lube and get the tip right against his opening. Most of the time I'll make him ask me to fuck him at that point. The dom thing kind of gets the better of me and I like to hear him beg me, just a little." I'm sure she was smiling. "Then it's like when I first use my finger. I push until he submits and lets me spear him. I absolutely love that moment. It's the biggest rush, taking him, owning his pleasure."

Marlene's breathing had picked up in excitement as Samantha spoke. "And then?"

"And then we fuck. Or should I say, I fuck him. Sometimes it's slow and sometimes he just wants me to pound away. I let him choose whatever feels good to him. It all feels great to me. Dan says that p-spot and pegging orgasms are different than any other kind. He says that they build up slower and are more intense. All I know is that he's usually pleading with me to make him cum. And when I do, a handjob usually works, he cums so hard. You'd love that. It's really juicy."

Marlene gasped slightly. They went quiet for a minute. "Do you think he'd let me peg him? Would you let me?"

"It's not something I'd want anybody do. It's so intensely personal. But I think it would be wonderful watching you do it." They went quiet again. "As far as what Dan wants, I'm sure he'd say yes. We can ask him." The sheets moved again as Marlene threw her arm around Samantha and hugged her tightly.