Silver Linings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either I was great at playing possum or the girls just let me think that they didn't know I heard them. The room fell silent for the next few minutes until I yawned loudly pretending that I'd just woken up. "Good morning ladies," I said. "How did you both sleep last night."

Samantha smiled at me, "Fantastic." She leaned over and kissed me. "You two wore me out last night. How did you sleep?"

"That was all Marlene. I slept like a rock, totally drained."

"I did my best," joked Marlene. Sandwiched between Samantha and me she threw her arms out and pulled us close onto her. Our heads rested on her pert breasts. "I can't tell you how much I adore being here with you guys. I don't ever want to leave."

"So don't," Samantha said.

"It's been a great few days off, but I have to go back to work tonight. It's time to get up, get some breakfast, then hit the gym. I need a few hours this afternoon to get a nap before my shift."

"Bummer," Samantha pouted. "But you're not alone. I start back tomorrow." She sat up in the bed with a serious expression. "Marlene, please don't tell me that you're planning on moving out."

"No sweetie, absolutely not. Not anytime soon that is. You still need me around here to help with Dan, even after those casts come off, and I promised that I would do that."

"It's not just about the help, which we really appreciate by the way. We love having you here. We love being with you."

I nodded. Marlene smiled.

"And there's so much more to do, all of us together."

"Oh, that sounds so good," Marlene said. She looked back and forth between us then raised her eyebrows at me as if seeking my agreement.

"Absolutely," I said. "So much more to do, all of us together."