Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Dan had to admit that he did prefer his women shaved since he hated picking hairs out of his teeth. Now that her legs were spread he nuzzled her inner thighs and gave some light licks and nips to her thighs as he slowly worked in towards her wet folds. When he finally ran his tongue across her outer lips, she gasped and almost came again. He was definitely taking his time about getting to the moist center of her and it was starting to kill her.

"Please Dan, lick me!" Mari groaned and there was a definite growl in her voice as she spoke. She lay on the bed and tried to resist shaking or moving as Dan did whatever he was going to do. Her fingers were tied up in his hair. She was trying to direct him where she wanted him but he was too strong and wasn't letting her take control. What she wanted was his tongue and mouth feasting on her center and damn but she wanted it now. This wasn't something she had really experienced before and it was going to kill her if he didn't move closer to there. "Damn it Dan lick me. Lick the crap out of me and now damn you." Again it was wrong for a submissive to say it but she was tied up in the feelings.

That was a groan and she really shouldn't have talked to her Alpha that way but he was starting to drive her nuts with the slow pace and she wanted him now. Better yet she wanted him in her now and wanted to feel him inside.

Dan smirked slightly and finally inserted his tongue between the folds and slowly licked up towards her clit and took it in his teeth and lightly nibbled on it. Her reaction was very pleasing since she almost screamed his name out before she came again.

For a moment he was very sad that she had never been treated this way before, but on the flip side of the coin he was pleased that he got to teach her what making love was really like. He nibbled and licked for a few more minutes before he worked his way back up her body. Dan settled himself between her hips and positioned the tip of his dick between her lips, rubbing the head in her wetness, slowly pushing in.

Mari was to the point where she was whining, groaning, and screaming as he slowly pleasured her. It was something she hadn't felt before and right now she wanted him inside and inside now. When he started to slowly insert his cock, she wrapped her legs around him and almost forced him inside. When he finally was all the way inside she couldn't help but arch her back and rock her hips to get more of him inside.

They worked together till she came again and moments later he did as well and it felt like he had filled her up when he orgasmed. "Oh god, I think you blew my brains out." She shuddered several times before finally relaxing. "Thank you Dan that was wonderful, better than anything I have felt before."

He rolled over onto the bed and settled her on his chest and smiled before a different scent hit him and he knew why he had reacted to her. She was in heat. It wasn't something he was used to since most mates kept their wives at home when they were in heat and humans didn't go into heat. "Um Mari, you are in heat and quite possibly pregnant now." His voice was quiet.

She froze for a moment and then sighed and wiggled slightly. "Well if I am going to have a cub you are the male for me. I have wanted one but not with him. Having you as the father of my cubs is wonderful. Thank you." If she was pregnant she was going to enjoy having his cubs.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers