All Comments on 'Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 13'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

Question I thought you abandoned this site max

It seems funny you adding finishing the book here aswell..

All is good don't be to long in starting the new book I'd love to this saga completed

Sometime wihtin the near future...

maxd01maxd01over 8 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

I am finishing my current stories on this site. Once they are done I won't be posting any more. Check my bio for the site I am now posting on and there are many more stories. Also check Amazon.com for stories by a Brian Clark such as Dog got your tongue, Wolf of the Emperor, I'm a magical girl, and Homecoming, Folician Chronicles 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wattpad

I seriously don't understand why authors want to post on Wattpad. Probably because it is better for them "but" more difficult for the reader. Readers don't get a Bio, a listing of submissions the authors favorites and ii is more difficult to navigate. It is not set up to be user friendly.

maxd01maxd01over 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon about wattpad

Probably because wattpad is far easier to use than lit.com. When I want to post a story I can do it instantly. If I need to update a story it is instantly. When someone leases a comment I can reply to them directly and know they will get an alert letting them know. I also have a far wider audience base than I do on lit.com.

As far as lists and bio there is one. It is on the user's profile. Instead of a list of chapters you have the individual books. There is an about me section which much like lit.com can be updated as the user wishes. It is actually far easier to use than lit.com once you are used to it. I hate having to submit everything to the moderators to have my stuff posted and updated.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I forgot the golden rule when it comes to the lit site....always check to see if there is an ending!!!!

Got really invested in this story, and it just died.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous