Silver Plains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speed59X
Speed59X
25 Followers

"Do you trust me?" I inquired; my breathing quickening.

"More than anyone in the whole world."

I smiled briefly at her, to which she gladly returned with a beautiful, heart-throbbing smile that made me nearly go weak.

I increased my thrusts in her; now just pounding in and out of her; my dick drenched in juices that splashed up in excess from each of my thrusts, and the blood that I had drawn out from deflowering her. The bed was shaking beneath our weight, and the sound of the bouncing springs in her mattress had became even louder than it already was: I was almost positive that they were about to break. With each buck of my hips, with each powerful and swift thrust that I jutted out of her, it only made the bed creak harder and the springs to become noisier.

"Ah--ha...ah...ah..." Her grip tightened around me as her sounds of pleasure dropped significantly in tone and became more soft and breathy.

Her breasts and fluffy belly bounced quicker as I worked myself; slipping in and out as fast as I could; bursting into her, then pulling myself out only to go back into her again; my hands soon grabbing at her bouncing breasts which she responded to by pushing out a quick breath, almost as harsh as mine, and moving her her hands down to my butt; grabbing my cheeks with a firm grip.

"AHH, y--YES...YES! Oh, yes...Oh...OOOOH!"

The wet smack of sex grew louder as I rammed myself into her; watching her face change and the pleasure in her face skyrocketing; her face was almost completely red, and her flopping boobs and neck were flushed, and by this point the beads of sweat that was flying down her face, huge bosoms and big round belly, had multiplied.

"Oh, god! You--you're g-getting bigger! G-god! OOOH! Mmm..." She grimaced through the pleasure; her sweaty, sticky, chubby hands squeezing my buttocks tighter as I sloshed in and out of her.

I could hear my own breathing quickening even further than it was, and my muscles were starting to tense.

Teá's body seemed to have mini spasms while I darted in and out of her; her hands shaking and twitching while they squeezed my butt with as much force as she could muster, and I could almost swear that her feet were twitching as well.

"I feel so weird. It feels like my whole body is going to explode!" She pulled me down further and buried her face in my neck; her body pressing hard against mine while soft whimpers could be heard coming from her throat.

"Shh." I whispered to her; releasing her breasts that were bouncing in my hands, and grabbed her back; holding her with a tight grip and leaning my chin on top of her forehead; releasing her with my left arm so that I could cup the back of her head and feel her velvety blond locks.

"It's okay. That's normal. Don't be scared.."

I could hear her breathing against my neck in long, pronounced exhales. Her breath had became hot from the intensity of sex; no doubt brought on by the sexual arousal which was a brand-new experience to her.

I kept my hand in place on the back of her head while I thrust in and out of her, but slowly ran my hand on her in place; rubbing the back of her head and increased my grip on her.

By this point; the room was almost a sea of tiny moans that would every now and then transition into ear-splitting ones, bouncing springs that sounded as if they were mere moments away from breaking, and endless, unmissable sounds of skin hitting skin in increasing volume.

Teá's spasms had increased, almost to the point that I was nearly distracted by how much she was moving, though I managed to keep my mind off her rapid moving hands and feet. Her face, on the other hand, also spasming, was harder to ignore.

"AH...AHHHHHH, ohhh...Oh, god! Oh, god, oh, god, oh my god!" Her voice dropped; so teeny in sound it almost sounded like whispers.

My whole body had heated up by this point. Teá's breathy moans were nearly bringing me to the end.

"I'm gonna cum inside you." I desperately forced out. "What if I end up getting you pregnant? Maybe I should pull out."

She brought her face away from my neck, and gazed fully focused on my face; a blissful smile spreading from each corner of her face.

"Oh, god. P--please no; don't pull out. I don't want you to. T-th-that would be just fine with me if that happened; I've always dreamed and pictured having a bright future with you...I just c--could n--never bring myself to admit these things because I was afraid of what you'd think. I want it; I want you to cum inside me. Please cum inside me, please cum inside me!"

I kissed her lightly; running my fingers through her hair. I slowed my thrusts down to lessen any pain she still may have been feeling from intercourse.

"I--I feel it! Oh, god, mmm! I feel it!" Her face dove back into my neck again and she gave a sound that was almost akin to a squeal.

"Please, please, oh...p--please, please.." She repeated over and over in a strained voice as she tightly held onto me with the firmest of grips; pleading me with every bit of desperation in her teeny voice while her body bounced back and forth in the bed from my intense thrusting.

I sent a series of seven thrusts into her.

The bedroom door suddenly opened, and as I bucked my hips; moving in and out of her, just as my balls were ready to release the huge load that had been building up into them, I turned my face and glanced towards the door way, and in the dim light, I saw, much to my own horror, none other than our mother.

"AHHHHHH!" Teá screamed at the top of her lungs in a sea of euphoria; her muscles contracting and tightening until she squirted a long, powerful liquid from her bush in a powerful eruption shooting upward towards my face and chest.

I came only a second behind after her, though I tried to stop myself from coming after seeing my mother had just seen us, but it was no use and a long, repeating barrage blasted deep into my little sister's womanhood; filling her up.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Her voice was shrill as she looked at us with nearly bulging eyes.

A feeling of embarrassment overcame me, and I felt my knees going weak. She had seen us. She had caught us in the act; she knew that her two children had engaged upon a very taboo thing.

I turned to look her in the eyes despite my own reluctance and shame; my mouth, wet from Teá's squirting pussy, gaping open as I huffed and panted tasting my own salty sweat that had dropped down my face and landed on my tongue. I was frozen; completely frozen and immobilized.

The look in her face. The look she was giving us was like a nail driving through the heart. She was disgusted; completely disgusted. Words alone couldn't describe the way she looked at us made me feel.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You think just because your father died you can act out shit line this? You think HIS DEATH, gives you an excuse to do some fuckery like this? You're sick! How dare you manipulate your own sister into doing something LIKE THIS!"

"But, mom," Teá chimed in, "I wanted it."

Mother stared in disbelief, but her face was boiling red.

"FUCK!" Was all she could manage out in her moment of bolstering anger; but then she was quick to throw around a few more hurtful comments. "I don't even know if I consider you my children anymore. I didn't raise a per vertex family so warped in sin line this! Leslie, I raised you better than THIS! You even have a beautiful girlfriend. And...You, Teá; what the fucking shit is wrong with you? He's your FUCKING BROTHER!"

She turned around; shook her head, and walked out the door; slamming it loudly behind her on her way out. I was surprised the hinges weren't broken off.

"Leslie...?" The gentle sound of Teà's voice snapped me back to reality.

I turned to gaze back at her; my face weakening at the events that just took place, and I closed my eyes. I wasn't sure why what had happened was bothering me so much, but it was, and I was ashamed to admit that I was only moments away from breaking down. But I couldn't. Why should I cry? Teá had gone through way worse than this, so what reason did I have to cry over something.

Teá, I could see it in her eyes, that mother seeing what we did, and the way she reacted, had hurt her as well, but still; Teá opened both arms for me. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and nearly squeezed her body; my face hitting her shoulder.

"I love you." She crooned.

"I know." I strained my voice to stay neutral, though I was finding it difficult to keep it from cracking, "and I love you, too."

"No." She corrected. "I love you more than family.."

"W--what?" My eyes widened while I gasped.

"Leslie...I know what I'm asking may be too much, and I know it may sound weird but, I want you. I want you as my boyfriend."

I lifted my face from her shoulder and locked on her gaze. I was stunned by her request; absolutely stunned.

"I know I can't replace Terra. But, still; I'll do everything I can to make you happy, as your girlfriend. My heart...It-it's been yearning for you for years. You're the only man I want."

I said nothing. But she received my answer through a deep, greedy kiss. Teá returned my kiss, holding me against her frame and rubbing her fingertips against my trapezius.

Her lips battled with mine, and already I could feel her becoming wet again, which in turn made me grow harder. But I didn't want our whole relationship to be based on sex; I really did love her, and I wanted to show her that; I didn't want to be using her for that.

My tongue slid forth from my lips and lightly parted hers; pushing its way into her mouth which she seemed to be more than willing without any objection. My tongue entered her mouth, and as I began exploring her mouth, she attempted a slightly awkward mimic of what I was doing.

Of course she wouldn't know how to right off the bat...But it didn't bother me.

My thoughts of our mother, my breakup with Terra, and our father's death that I couldn't seem to let go of, slipped from my mind and all I was able to think about was Teá, and how sweet and mouth-watering her mouth tasted.

Our tongues rejoiced for the longest time, but then, swallowing her drool, I ended the kiss, and just panted.

"Am I pretty? Or...Maybe I'm too imperfect." She stared penetratively into my face. She was observing me to see whether or not, when I answered her, if my words were truthful or a lie.

"Pretty? No." I saw her expression change. "I think you're beautiful, Teá. When you started getting older, even though you were my sister, I started getting a crush on you. I always thought you were the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen."

"You don't mind my birth mark? My butt acne and stretch marks? Or that I'm fat?"

"I think your birthmark only adds...And that it makes you unique. And I happen to think that your weight only makes you more attractive and all the more desirable. And your ass acne? It doesn't bother me in the least. I love your imperfections...They make you beautiful."

"I...I..." A nervous smile crept across her lips, and she nuzzled against me.

"Would you like me to suck your penis?" She shyly asked; a nervous and unconfident smile taking form upon her face.

"Teá..."

I bit my lip softly at her offer. I finally just smiled and nodded lightly to her in response, to which Teá responded to by taking me into her hand and masturbating me enough to make me completely hard.

"When you cum, I want it on my face. I know that's something you like; I've accidentally walked in on you a few times when we were younger and you were watching porn and the guy came all over the woman's face. I want you to do that to me."

"Y--you saw that?" I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Yes." She giggled. "It's okay, bro..."

"You really want me to cum on you?"

"Yes." She nodded with a happy smile; stroking me.

"Okay."

Teá released my dick and pecked my lips with a quick kiss, then gently laid me on my back and moved towards my legs. Her eyes sparkled in delight when they hit the thick, long and monstrous rod that lain before her eyes, and already it looked like her mouth, almost taking the form of a wide smile, was moistening just from looking at it.

"You're really big. No wonder you hurt me."

"I'm sorry. I hope you're not too hurt..."

"It's okay." She widened her smile. "I liked it."

She gazed up at me; the smile stretching the corners of her face, and then slowly, reaching a hand down and fingering herself, she lowered her face down and allowed her wet tongue to emerge from her mouth, and her tongue touched the bell-end, only for her to quickly pull away, then return back to my tool and licked again, this time more carefully than before; licking the very tip from where I urinated from.

"Your penis...I like how it smells."

I blinked at her comment, but then silently laughed to myself; it sounded strange and award rolling off her tongue like that, but, then, I always had found myself attracted to the way a sweet pussy smelled. Maybe it was the same for her.

Her tongue dragged up and down the head, her eyes staring at mine while she licked and flicked my manhood with her tongue, looking as if she was enjoying every single minute of it.

It was true, that, as I had already told her myself, that I had a big crush on her since we started into our teenage years, but never did I really imagine that I would end up fucking my own sister.

But, sometimes a bond between two people can grow so powerful, that there really is no denying or stopping what the heart truly wants. And it wasn't just about the sex for me; I loved it, I loved it so much, because while I felt guilty and dirty for it, it also felt so right at the same time, it was that I truly was deeply smitten by her...It was just as we both had said; we could never really admit it to each other because our feelings of love and desire were considered sinful and taboo.

Deeply inhaling through my nose, I was unable to bring my gaze off of Teá and her salivating tongue that was messily licking me up and down with utmost satisfaction and enjoyment. Her licks were seeming to grow faster and more eager, as opposed to the slow and drawn out licks that gracefully swirled around my crown and licked up and down the extensive shaft. I was trying to enjoy the way she was licking me like a Popsicle, but, by this point, I was really wanting to be all the way inside her mouth.

Finally, with a long string of saliva falling from her bottom lip, that she wiped from her chin with her hand, Teá gave me a beautiful smile, and then placed her mouth over half of the head; giving slow and light baby sucks, as opposed to trying to devour as much of the meat helmet as she possibly could at once.

I felt shocks of excitement when her medium-sized lips took half of the head between them, and already Teá seemed to be going hard at work, because despite moving her head with only the faintest of movements, she was adding excellent suction.

She didn't seem to know what she was doing, as all she had done was planted me between her lips, but, while this may have been a turn off to some, I knew her experience in sexual acts was at zero, and so she couldn't possibly get it all right at the first time. But she genuinely did seem to be trying, and the way she looked at me, that was all I needed to know that she was determined to do her best to please me. Maybe she wasn't that good, but she really was trying.

"Teá, honey, go a little deeper." I suggested.

I watched as she brought more of her mouth over me, until the entire head was finally taken into her mouth. I sighed softly at this, and tried to calm myself from the fact my racing heart was too out of control.

"Give me a lot." She popped me from her mouth to say. "I want to know what cum tastes like."

I watched her as she took me back into her mouth; her mouth stretching and sliding over me even more, until she had taken all of the head into her mouth, but this time with a bit of the shaft as well.

I heard a loud gag escaping her throat, but Teá, eyes still fully open, not once breaking eye contact with me, merely started bobbing her head back and forth, with her two fingers moving in and out of her sex. I wasn't sure if she was moaning for my pleasure, to further the experience, or if it was from rubbing herself, but she was letting muffled moans escape her mouth even as she blew me.

Despite the deep gaze of her eyes, I couldn't help but find myself gazing towards her hairy pussy and watching as her fingers played with the hidden tunnel within. My mouth was going dry, thirsting for the watery looking liquid that was squirting out of her like a sprinkler, from her rapid hand movement.

I felt the strong urge that was threatening to overpower me; I could already feel myself about to cum in her mouth.

Teá's hand lessened in speed, but even though her bush was drenched in cum, she was still working her hand in and out of her Crimson rose; fingers and hands becoming soaked with precious fluids.

She started to put more effort into her sucks; her head bobbing back and forth with a growing speed, and her mouth stretching more of me into her mouth. Teá seemed to back down briefly: She was gagging hard, and once she had quickly ejected me from her mouth, she coughed hard; saliva splashing into the floor from her coughing so hard.

"Hey, are...Are you okay?" I sat up in the bed and moved towards her, ignoring my spit covered erection, and grabbing her shoulder.

"I--I'm okay." She managed out, despite her deep voice from coughing.

"Maybe we should stop." I weakly smiled; examining her face.

"N--no! Please...Don't. I want you...I want this; I want to suck your penis until you fill my mouth up with your seed. I'm so horny for you.."

I found myself swallowing hard while I stared deep into her big icy blue eyes. I was unable to refuse her after that.

"Okay." I kissed her sweaty cheek.

I let my head hit the blankets of the bed, and Teá, her coughing clearing up, took me into her hand again and brought me up into her mouth; sliding her whole mouth over me, and surprising me with how bravely she was taking me into her mouth; mere seconds away from deep-throating me.

"Please, be careful." I bit my lip.

She didn't say a word, but instead took as much as she could inside, until she nearly succeeded in getting everything in but my balls.

"Teá.." I breathed out; my chest rising.

Teá reached both hands to my lower thighs and gripped them as she rigorously sucked on my tool; her head swiftly moving back and forth, and her sweaty breasts bouncing with each bob her head made.

I once again found myself drowning in a sea of pleasure. I knew that I was only moments away from coming in her mouth...Especially with his determined she had became.

I took one final breath, felt my muscles tense and, Teá, noticing the strain on my face, took me out of her mouth, and opened her mouth widely. My dick felt like it was about to explode, making my attempts to resist and hold out just a little while longer, futile.

As I tried to reclaim all the breath I was exhaling, I felt the head bulge, and a long torrent of hot, thick cum shot up from the tip; blasting her mouth mercilessly again, again, again, again and again.

I could actually see all the semen flooding Teá's mouth, making it more than clear that she couldn't handle the amount she received, and she just sat there with her mouth open; a big, wide smile stretching from corner to corner of her cheeks, on her face while I blasted off a few more shots over her forehead, teeth, eyes and birthmark; glazing her face.

She gulped as much as she could down; swallowing the hot vanilla down her throat, and licking and sucking the goo off her hands and fingers with a complete look of enjoyment, only to suck on my cock some more in a ardent manner; sucking me completely clean.

Speed59X
Speed59X
25 Followers