Silver Plains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speed59X
Speed59X
24 Followers

"So delicious...So yummy.." She giggled against my dick.

Once Teá had pulled away, licking my cock from the head, to my balls, leaving behind so much drool that it was sliding down my legs, having obviously gotten her fill, still smiling, she licked the remains on her face while using her hands to clean her eyes of the spunk that had spurted over them.

Once she had cleaned herself of the mess, she came forward for a long and slow kiss; rubbing and massaging my hands with her sticky, stubby little pale hands. I could taste the cum on her breath, my own taste. Then she pulled away, but just looked silently into my face, no words, just complete silence, for the longest time.

"We should get some rest. I'm taking you out on a date tonight, just us; boyfriend and girlfriend."

"A date.." She purred; leaning down onto my body with her big round chub hitting my own stomach

"Yes. A real date."

"Can I drink from the same straw? Like in the movies?"

I laughed. "Yes. Of course. If you want my germs."

"I do." She said with a big grin.

"I want it to be a special place."

"You're my brother." She brought her chubby arms together and curled the fingers her hands, leaning her cheeks into her hands in a cute fashion while gazing into my eyes with her much bigger ones. "I'm not a materialistic person, so spoiled she has to go to A-class restaurants like many girls my age. I'd be happy just to go to McDonalds, as long as you're beside me."

"But I want it to be special."

"The specialness of a first date between two people isn't determined by how fancy the place is, but by the two people who are there, and how much they love and care about each other."

"I'm older. But sometimes...You seem the wiser of us, Teá.."

"Hold me." Her words sounded like a request.

I pulled the covers which wreaked of excessive hit sex over us and then pulled her deeper towards me until her big belly had almost completely covered my stomach up, and filled me with a warmth that only the opposite sex could. Her meaty shoulders wrapped around my sides, and her soft face carefully hit my left pectoral; with her lips just almost touching my nipple, and my hands were resting on the fat rolls of her back.

"I love you...With all my heart.." She murmured almost inaudibly against my chest.

"And you, you're my everything.." I found myself saying out loud to her.

"My...Boyfriend..." Her eyes closed, and she cuddled up further against me.

I shut my eyes as well, and leaned my head down so that our foreheads were both touching in a display of affection, and squeezed her fluffy frame tighter; using her as my own personal teddy bear.

When we woke up the next day, the first thing we did was head to the shower. Teá gave me another blowjob while we let the water hit us, and I fingered her. When the shower had ended, we both headed back into her room and closed the bathroom door.

Teá was the first to get dressed since it was her room, and put on a shirt and pants consisting of her favorite color scheme; pink.

The top fitted her perfectly, without showing off a lot of cleavage, and her matching pink pants seemed to accent her massive ass and maternal hips.

"I hope Mom is still asleep.." I spoke out loud, despite my words really being directed at myself.

"I should wash my sheets. I can still smell the sex we had in here, and I don't want to get you into anymore trouble than you already are."

"Teá, I wanted to sleep with you. All this, Mom having a bitchfit, I really did bring this all on myself with my decision. But you know what? I don't regret making love to you...It felt so right."

"Where will you go until our date?" I felt her protruding belly push against my back and her arms wrapping around my shoulders.

"I was going to hang out with a few friends." I said.

"I hope you have fun." Her lips touched the back of my neck.

"I'll try. But I know I'd have more fun here with you."

My words seemed to brighten her mood, because soon I heard some rather joyful giggles hitting my ears.

"Honey," I addressed her, "I need to get dressed."

"Okay." Her arms left my body.

I turned around to face her and kissed her lips lightly. I could feel myself poking into her stomach, but had to resist my sexual appetite and pulled away; touching her cheek briefly with my hand before walking out of her room with myself wrapped in only a velvet towel.

I managed to dodge our mom, though I nearly was seen by her, and headed into my room where I dropped the towel s d got dressed in a plain short-sleeve white T shirt that hugged my muscles, and a pair of jeans that I really needed to throw away since they had so many holes.

I walked out of my room, glancing at Teá's, and was about to start making my way to the living room to the door when of course she had to stop me.

"Still fucking your sister?" Mom's voice was pretty loud, and her face was pretty red, making it more than clear to me that she was drunk.

I didn't know what to say. Yes, I was, but was I really supposed to come out and tell her that?

"You're disgusting. I can't believe I raised a pervert...And to think you'd corrupt your sister for your sick, twisted little pleasure. Leave Teá alone! She doesn't need a bad influence like you. If you're really that fucking desperate, go fuck s cheap slut! Teá was so innocent! And you ruined her, violating her innocence and turning her into a pervert."

"Look, I'm going to hang out with a few friends."

"Shut the fuck up." She hiccuped.

This wasn't like my mother at all. She NEVER ever talked to me like this before; being outright insulting and disrespectful.

"I know...Since you like screwing that heifer of a sister of yours so much, I bet you'd love to pound my snatch.."

I cocked a brow at her, but then narrowed my eyebrows, only to widen my eyes when she started dragging her black panties down her legs from her tube dress, until they hit the floor.

"Family fucker should get to bang everyone.."

She crept closer towards me, and lifted the dress that hugged her butt so tightly, exposing her clean-shaven cunt and rubbing herself, grinding herself, against me.

"You like that you sick piece of shit, don't you? You want momma's glory-hole...Mmm...Yeah, you do..."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I quickly out the distance between us, but there was no denying that my cock had sprung fully to life; stirred by her desperate seduction.

"I want to see what a dirty little bitch you are." She finally took all of her dress off, and wasted no time in undoing her bra to free her perky DDs; groping her own boobs.

"M--mom..."

"You want my pussy...I can tell by that fat dick sticking up."

I finally turned my back around, and after she grabbed my ass from behind, broke away and headed towards the door, trying to hide my boner as I closed the door behind me and proceeded towards my door.

I fumbled around with the keys once I brought them out of my pocket, and with my drunken mother in pursuit, running after me naked, her ass, tits and kitty exposed to the world, I found my key abd unlocked my Ford pickup, got inside, and locked the doors with her banging on the door and dragging/rubbing her breasts across it as she did so.

I hightailed it out of there and just took off; not even bothering to puck is up, just bolting onto the road and driving off, seeding my mother scream at me through my review mirror.

"What the hell is wrong with her? Dad dies and it gives her the right to act like a complete bitch?"

I averted my attention from the mirror and just watched the road ahead of me while a few cars turned the corner of the neighborhood road, with me following them shortly behind.

I never knew alcohol could drive someone that insane. It was mind numbing how ridiculous things had just turned out, and my own mother was practically acting like a prostitute.

Had I really caused all this?

I arrived at Pizza Pan's about eleven, and saw three of my best friends: Andy, Nick and Jennifer.

I had known all three of this's clowns since before I had even hit high-school, and they were always fairly nice to Teá and treated her as decently as they treated me.

Andy was a year older, with Nick being a month younger than me, and Jennifer was a year younger than me. Andy was easy to spot in a crowd, because not only did he have a red and yellow mohawk, he had something of a large nose and we jokingly called him 'Cyrano de Bergerac', because his nose was so big. Nick was better looking than Andy, his nose was pretty normal in size. Nick never seemed to move past the grunge era, and he was always seen either wearing flannel or plaid shirts, and almost as often, all black, with a leather jacket being his favorite. Jennifer, lastly, wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, nor the tallest, but wasn't the ugliest either. She was 'average' at best. Slightly homely, but not homely enough that she'd have boys avoiding her like the plague.

"You old sonovabitch!" Andy guffawed.

"Cyrano! What's going on?"

"Aww, you flatterer." Andy slapped his knee.

"Good to see you came." Jennifer walked up to me, wrapped both arms around me, and hugged me lightly.

"Of course, Jen."

"Been a while since hung out. We were beginning to think that slut had withdrawn you from the world after that horse shit she pulled."

I felt my eyebrows drop and put on a sad smile, sighing against Jennifer's shoulder at Nick's words.

"For a while she had kinda withdrawn me from everyone, I'll admit. Though, looking back now; it was pretty stupid of me to let Terra do that to me."

"How's Teá? I really miss her." Said Jennifer

"Teá is doing fine. We're actually going to be going and doing some stuff later on."

"You're a good brother, you know that?" Andy snorted. "Teá is lucky to have someone who's always putting her first and looking out for her no matter what."

"Enough of this mushy shit." Nick interrupted. "Let's go clog up our arteries with pizza and get bombed."

"That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!" Andy high-fived Nick.

Jennifer released me from the gentle, yet rather lengthily hug, pushed her Scarlett locks out of her face, and then we joined the other two and headed towards the door of the old-fashioned pizza parlor.

Andy ended up ordering an extra large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, and a side of breadsticks. Once we made our order, we sat down at a booth near a window, with me seated beside Jennifer, and caught up on old times.

We had our drinks to ride us over until the pizza arrived.

"You remember old Lou?" Inquired Andy.

"How could I not? He always gave us free candy from his store when we came in as kids."

"Did you hear he had a heart attack, then?"

"What?" I slammed my fists on the table. "No way."

"He died about two month ago. No one is really sure what killed him, so they're still investigating everything."

"He was old, yeah, but he was in better shape than half the old people these days, not to mention he ate pretty good." I sighed.

"Yeah. It's sad. He was almost a hundred and three, and he died." Nick sympathetically nodded.

"So, forgotten about her, yet?" Andy inquired.

"Who?" I replied.

"Terra." Jennifer finished.

"Pretty much. Terra hasn't really been on my mind lately and I've seem to have put her completely out of my thoughts."

"I saw her the other day." Nick revealed.

I stared silently at him, not caring enough to ask, but then listening anyways.

"She's got a new boytoy and this shit is like, messed up as fuck! It's like some weird Fifty Shades of Grey horse shit. She's got this dude letting her put him on a leash, gagged, butt-naked, crawling around town."

"What the hell?" I stared with an arched eyebrow.

"I saw her too." Jennifer said. "She came here yesterday."

"Why are you all telling me this? Why would I care to hear anything about Terra? She cheated on me and we broke up."

"Whoa. Sorry, man. We weren't trying to open up old wounds or anything line that. Bad subject, huh?"

"It's cool, Nick.." I muttered under my breath.

"You know, I was thinking maybe about next week we could all go and have some fun at the arcade. I hear there's some pretty cool games at that new Ace's Arcade."

"I'd like that."

"That damn pizza better get here before I eat this table." Nick grumbled and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Calm down, Nick. The pizza will be here any minute. But at least we've got our drinks to tide us over." Said Jennifer.

It was nice to be able to catch up and just hang out like we did back in the old days. Hell, even sharing a pizza brought me back to the days when we left school and would go out for a pizza.

When the pizza came, we ate our fill; managing to devour the whole pizza, and about half of the breadsticks.

Jennifer rose from the booth as nature called, and as I neared the end of my third glass of A&W root beer, I felt my phone vibrate and as I removed it from my pocket and looked at the screen, it was Teá. The words: 'I love you.' was her text.

I smiled to myself, then put my phone back into my pocket after replying: 'I love you, too.'

I returned home after three long hours with my old friends, and parked my car near the driveway, returning to the house where I went to Teá's room, knocked, and walked on once she had opened the door for me.

Her hand stroked up and down quicker as she grinned up at me, then she opened her mouth and was about an inch from taking the crown into her mouth, when Teá's voice ended what was about to occur.

"Mom! Stop!"

"Teá?"

"Stop trying to seduce Leslie. He's your son."

"Who the shit are you to talk to talk about morality? You damn whale. You let your own brother hump all over you and then fill your dirty hole up with his disease-ridden sperm! And you don't even care he might get you pregnant!"

"I did let him do all those things. B--but it wasn't sick or anything! I love him, he loves me, and I'd love to have his baby."

"Do you hear yourself? You want to have his children? What will the little bastard look like? Maybe have two heads? Thirteen fingers? Look like the Elephant Man? Maybe even have two penises or pussies?"

"I DON'T CARE!" Yelled Teá, with a volume that I rarely heard from her soft and soothing sounding voice.

"You're sick! You're both sick."

Teá gently approached me, and drew enough courage to push our mother away from my erect member, pulled my boxers back onto me, and took me by the hand, quickly walking off to her room.

Mother, for whatever reason, gave chase, but Teá slammed the door in her face and hurriedly locked the door on her door. For the longest time we listened to the ranting and raving of our mother who banged on the door with all her might, until she finally grew so tired and just gave up and walked away.

Teá let go of my hand, looking at me.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I stared at her, through my drunkenness, and touched her shoulder with one hand, and laughing at her, shaking my head, although it wasn't particularly meant as a response.

"You're all wet." She noted.

"F--fuck the wet...I--m..."

"Take your clothes off. I don't want you getting sick."

I attempted to take my shirt off, but my brain was so temporarily fried from so much drinking that I couldn't even manage to get over all the way past my eyes. Teá was forced to remove the rest of the shirt from me, and rose it over my shoulders.

I went to take my pants if next, and although j hit my belt off, fumbling with it for a while, the biggest challenge came in getting my zipper off, which I was too messed up to even move down without somehow getting it stuck. Again, my little sister came to my aid, and Teá unzipped my pants and removed my boxers, briefly staring attentively at my monster erection, but then prying her eyes away and moved her eyes back to my face.

"Come get in bed with me."

I attempted to follow her towards the bed, but nearly tripped over my own two feet, and would have, if it wasn't for her catching me midway.

She took me by the hand and led me to her bed, covering me up carefully and warmly, and then getting in besides me, until we had no personal space between us, and her body was touching my own.

"I don't know why mom is acting this way. It's not her and she's never acted this way towards either of us before. I'm sorry.."

I gazed at her; trying to refocus my gaze that was become fuzzier and showing three spiraling images of...Terra? But, then, slowly my focus cleared, and the next thing I saw was the flawless smile of my sister, who's face was so close I could smell the cool peppermint on her tongue.

"Teá..."

I wrapped my wet arms around her; pulling myself closer until zero space was left between us and soon felt her fingers wandering into my hair.

"Baby.." She stroked her fingers in my hair; pushing shirt strands of straying wet hair around.

I found myself staring at her face and becoming completely absorbed and lost in her eyes that seemed to soften by the second; perfectly accommodating the small, growing smile.

"It's gotten a lot colder outside, baby. I want you to stay in here, under the covers until you dry off, okay...? And I'm still looking forward to our date tonight, if you're feeling like it, by then. But if not..." Her hand fell down my face; lightly brushing my forehead, "then I'd happily just stay home with you. Just as long as you're right beside me, I'm happy."

She undressed herself, stripping completely, and pulled the blankets over her nude body, pushing her huge breasts and fluffy belly against me, cuddling close with a sigh of content passing through her lips.

"Did you have fun?" She inquired; her big icy blue eyes gazing into my face.

"I..." I blinked as I tried to think. "Y--yeah, I uhh, I had...Fun."

"I hope you don't get mad at me for saying this.." She rubbed herself against me, "but I wish you didn't drink so much...I just...Worry about you, you know?"

Even though I was so intoxicated that I was barely able to think straight, I still did see the point she was making, and I was starting to agree that maybe cutting down, or stopping cold turkey on drinking, would be a pretty good idea. I didn't want to end up like my mother, after all. And the fact of cheating on Teá was a thought that terrified me more than any other fears that I had.

"I--I'll try."

"Thank you.." She kissed my lips.

"I'm lucky to have you.." I whispered into her mouth; working my lips against hers.

"You're poking into me." She giggly stated.

Harder the desire in Teá's kiss grew and soon she added more passion to her kiss; her hands rubbing up and down on my abs while she kissed me.

She abruptly pulled away when I started to match her kissing speed, shaking her head.

"You're drunk. I don't want to do anything until you're sober again...I feel like I'm only taking advantage of you by doing this. Just sleep so it wears off."

"Stay...With me?"

She laughed and a smile follows instantly in pursuit. "Where else would I go, love? I'm not leaving my room until I'm sure mom has calmed down. I'm not going anywhere, baby."

Reassured by her words, I finally agreed to just go to sleep and try and wear off all the alcohol that I had gotten so drunk from that I nearly puked my guts out. I moved lower down her body, and let my head hit her soft stomach chub, using it as a pillow.

Tea's hands helped me ease into my sleep by slowly rubbing around in my hair with the softest of touches, while she used her other hand to rub up and down my back.

Upon waking up, I found myself with myself turned over, and my face, my mouth, was right on top of Teá's stomach: She had turned me over.

I opened my eyes, and they met with Teá's.

I was about to kiss her, but I just rose from the bed instead and darted to her bathroom, swinging the door open, and not bothering to waste time closing it, lifted the toilet seat up and and got on my knees, leaning forward and vomiting.

Speed59X
Speed59X
24 Followers