Silver Plains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speed59X
Speed59X
25 Followers

But I knew that most of society would frown upon us for our investors relationship. Mom never approved, and eventually after Teá hit nineteen, mom had enough, blew a gasket, and kicked us out; disowning us. I was thankful that I had enough money at this point that I was able to buy us a house; a one study one bedroom house that was rather pleasing looking.

I ended up marrying Teá, and the countless nights of making love finally caught up to us and she became pregnant. We only had one child; daughter, who we named Monica, but that was good enough for us.

I guess everything worked out in the end for the both of us. I had a wife that I knew would never hurt or betray me, with a bond that was made more special due to us being family, and Teá had a husband that loved how she already was, her chubbiness and huge birthmark.

Speed59X
Speed59X
25 Followers