Silver Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

"Leave your undies on," she demanded in her beststern voice.

"Geez Louise," I mumbled as I pulled my undies back up, and removed my jeans, adding them to the collection of clothes on the floor.

"What was that?" she asked, again, doing her best to suppress a giggle.

"Nothing..." I grinned.

"Mmm, what's that hiding in your undies?" she purred.

"Um, a hard dick?"

"Let me see it," she directed from the doorway; "Take it out and start stroking it."

"Can I take my underwear off first, Mistress?" I asked with my boyish grin.

"Mistress? You wish..." she laughed. "I'll give you a mistress, Pal! Now, do as I said and get busy!"

I took that as a yes, and removed my undies before grasping my rigid shaft in my hand. Looking towards her in the doorway, I slowly began to work my hand along it's length. "Like what you see?"

"Mmm, that looks sooo yummy," she moaned

"Why don't you tell me what you're wearing?" I asked as I continued running my hand along my shaft.

"I have my silver things on, do you recall those, Michael? Do you recall how you unsnapped my bra and felt my tits for the first time? Do you recall how hard my nipples were and how they felt between your fingers? Do you remember how my soft ass felt in your hands; how you felt this skimpy silver thong before sliding it down my long legs to the very heels I'm wearing now? Do you, Handsome, do you?" she answered in a mischievous tone.

Taking a big gulp after hearing her words, I mindlessly wiped the pre-cum which had gathered along my fingers onto my thigh.

"Oh, don't be wasting that," she seductively moaned, "I want it all for myself."

Marlene continued, "Since I finally have you alone and we have no one to bother us, I figured we'd relive our first night together!"

"But how did you..."

Interupting my question, Marlene told me it was pure coincidence we had talked about our first night that morning on the boardwalk, and she had packed the amazing silver bra, thong, and strappy heels to surprise me.

"My God, Marlene, you are so beautiful," I whispered.

"I love being beautiful for you, Handsome."

She began to cross the carpet until she stood before me. She parted my legs and took one more step between them. "Care to take a feel?"

"Jesus," I whispered as my hands grabbed her slender waist and drifted down over the ultra smooth skin of her ass.

"Mmm, those hands of yours feel so good, I don't know how much longer I can take this. I had every intention of teasing you by describing what I was going to do in the doorway, but when I watched you sitting there stroking yourself, , that idea flew right out the window!"

I followed the string of her thong across her hips to the small of her back before trailing it down as it disappeared between her cheeks. Marlene stiffened as my fingers continued along the vanishing fabric, lightly pressing into her crack and easing over her rear entrance. She gasped as I tenderly retraced the movements back over her ass to her tail bone.

"Oh God, Michael, yes, that's so good."

I pulled Marlene into me and feathered my hair across her belly. She drew in a quick breath as her ass tighten under my hands.

"Oh Michael, please... Please don't stop," she begged.

Turning her around, I did the same to her back, sliding my hair down over the baby soft skin of her ass. Planting gentle kisses over her gorgeous cheeks, I slowly began to drag her thong down her legs until they fell to the floor. Marlene stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. Kneeling behind her, I nibbled the underside of her ass, leaving wet kisses along the way.

Marlene's legs began to quiver and her breathing grew heavy as she reached back and gripped my hair. "Oh Michael, please... Please..."

Unlocking her grip on my head, I turned her around to face me. Working my hands around to the back of her thighs, I looked up and imagined her eyes glazed over as she looked down at me. I could smell her excitement as I moved in and ran the very tip of my tongue up the lips of her silky pussy.

"Oh my God," she gasped, instantly placing her hands on the top of my head again for support.

I repeated my slow, deliberate licks as her fingers tightened in my hair. Marlene attempted to push my head away, telling me I was going to hurt myself. I shook my head sideways while my tongue rested on her slit. "Somebody told me in certain unspoken words, this is a sure fire cure!"

Before Marlene could reply, I went back to concentrating on the unfinished work I had begun. Her breathing became ragged and her legs shook. Her nails were now digging into my scalp as she let out a long cry.

"Oh, yes, Michael, I'm coming... I'm...com...ing..."

I could feel her legs trembling beneath her before she twisted away and fell onto the creaking bed, gasping for air as the orgasm overtook her body.

"Oh Bod... Oh my God... Oh my fucking God..."

"Hey, where did you go?" I teasingly asked, rising from the carpet and feeling the mattress until I found her panting belly.

"Michael..."

"Problem?" I innocently asked as I bounced on the mattress beside her.

Marlene was on her back, her partly spread legs were draped over the edge of the bed, and both of her hands were covering her pussy. "How... How...do you...always do...that?"

"Do what?"

"You...you always turn...my...plan of...of..."

"Of, of, what?" I laughed.

"Making...me...come...when...when I had...every...intention of...teasing...the...crap out...of you."

I traced my fingers up her thigh until they reached her arm, which was still holding her hand across her pussy. Slowly, my fingers danced up her arm to her shoulder and over the strap of her bra. "Hey, you still have something on!" I teased.

"See? I didn't...even get my...bra...off and you...you...made me...come... How? How?"

"Just a talent I possess!" I answered as I lightly drifted my fingers over her soft, pouty lips.

"You are such a generous lover," she whispered as she pulled me down for a tender kiss.

"You make it so easy," I replied as I shifted to my side and propped myself up on one elbow. I gently traced every inch of her face, slowly moving my fingers over her eyebrows,sliding down and circling her high cheeks before working back and playing with her delicate ears.

"Oh Michael, that feels so good..."

Leaving her ears, I slid my fingers under her jawline before tickling the underside of her chin. I brushed her full lips and felt them widen into a smile. I squeezed her cheeks together and gave her fish lips as I had the first time I kissed her, and laid a wet smooch on them! "Welcome home," I whispered.

Marlene began to cry, turning her face into my chest and pushing me back into the mattress. I held her tightly as her body trembled on top of me. The sound of sniffles filled the silent room as she tried to get closer into me. Marlene wiped her face into my chest before looking up to me and asking if I could unhook her bra.

"I thought you'd never ask," I replied with a smile on my face.

She lifted as the tight strap sprang from her back and loosened around her breasts. I felt the silver satin material land on me as she shook it from her shoulders. I swore I heard it hit the wall as she whipped it away! Bending forward, Marlene descended her nipples to my chest, and with my eyes closed, proceeded to massage every inch of my skin. I could only moan as the softness of her stimulated brown nipples danced gracefully over me.

"Make love with me my beautiful Michael," she whispered in my ear.

I turned Marlene onto her back and she invited me into her open legs. Sliding the head of my cock along her slick pussy, I told her how much I loved her before slowly sinking deep inside of her warmth. The previous night's events were made up of wild, unabandoned sex, and Marlene basically had her way with me; no wonder her mom and Misty had gone next door for coffee that morning! Although Marlene had intended for more of the same today while we were alone, it all came down to the pure, tender love which overcame us as we laid together.

My pelvis eased against Marlene's clit and she groaned outloud in pleasure. Ever so slowly, I withdrew until the head of my cock rested at her opening. Her hands grasped my ass as I gave a few short, deliberate strokes. Pulling me deep into her depths, Marlene held me there and raised up against me.

"Oh god, Michael, you feel so good... I love you so much..."

Moving up onto my elbows, I repeatedly brushed my fingers across her eyebrows as I held myself against her. Marlene gasped as my cock must have moved deeper. It couldn't have been much, maybe a millimeter or two at the most, but enough to fuel the beginning of her next orgasm. I held myself steady, continuing my soft brushing strokes across her eyebrows as her body quivered beneath me.

"Michael, yes, I'm coming," she whimpered, "Yes, yes, Michael, yes..."

Her finger nails gripped my ass as she unbelievably attempted to pull me in deeper. I could feel her walls spasm around me as I held still inside of her. Marlene dug her heels into the bed and pushed her hips up, rubbing herself furiously against me. Her head began to whip wildly side to side and it wasn't long before another orgasm followed, this one stronger than the previous. My cock pulled out of her as she dropped like a ragdoll to the mattress. Marlene gasped for air as I held my weight off of her. Not until her breathing slowed did I lower myself back down, my cock apparently nestling against her over sensative clit.

"Oh my god, Michael, no, Jesus, no, I can't...take...anymore"

The last of her orgasms raced through her as one last shiver rippled beneath me.

"Wow!" I grinned, "That was amazing!"

"Handsome, I didn't think it was ever going to stop," she replied in unsteady breaths.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm more than alright," she moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair, "But you didn't come, it's your turn now."

"No, you just stay where you are. Rest and let your body relax."

"But..."

I held a finger to her lips and I felt her body grow limp under me. Giving her forehead a soft kiss, I slid beside her and pulled the blankets over us as we cuddled together.

**********

I woke to Marlene's long nails lightly running down my back. Moaning at her touch, I asked her if she were alright.

"Oh, I'm more than alright," she smiled, "How about you? How is your tongue?"

"My tongue is fine. I only used the very tip!"

"No way!" Marlene gasped, "The feeling was indescribable, Michael; how did you do what you did?"

"I just..."

"No, no," Marlene giggled, "Don't say it!"

"Say what?"

"That you just closed your eyes and hoped for the best," she laughed.

"Well..." I smiled.

"Well nothing," she giggled until her lips pressed onto mine. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I could go for a bite to eat."

"What are you in the mood for?"

"A Big Mac," I answered.

"A what?" she exclaimed with laughter.

"A Big Mac."

"Your serious," she responded.

"Serious as a heart attack," I replied.

"Can I, or let me rephrase that, should I ask why a big Mac?"

"Yeah, sure, every Once in awhile,, I just get a craving for a Big Mac, and have to have one... Fries and a Diet Coke too!"

"You are too funny!" she laughed.

"Yeah, so I've heard."

"Well, I hate to be the darer of bad news, but you can't eat a Big Mac yet; remember your tongue?"

"This sucks, Marlene, I just want to eat a regular fricking meal again..."

"I'm sorry, Handsome, it won't be too much longer," she said in a soft tone while tracing her fingers through my hair.

"How about some potato chowder or chicken noodle soup?"

Marlene was doing her best to help me, but I just wanted a Big fucking Mac. I finally told her that soup or something would be fine and that she could pick up something else if she saw something that would work. I felt guilty as she kissed me on the head and picked up her pocketbook, letting me know she'd be right back. I heard the Mustang roar to life and after backing out of the driveway, faid into the distance.

I dressed and searched for Marlene's thong, bra, and heels on the floor, laying them neatly on the bed before wandering out to the living room and turning on the TV. I called my daughter Monica, my mom, and a couple of friends to let them know I was home for good, and I was feeling much better. It wasn't long before the sound of the Mustang was rounding the corner and pulling into the driveway. Marlene quickly stepped through the door with the February wind close behind.

"Geez, it's freezing out there!" she exclaimed.

The frigid air raced across the hardwood floors and blew against my feet as I sat on the sofa watching the news.

"Where do you want to eat, Handsome?" she asked in a cheerful voice.

"How 'bout in the fancy eatin room?" I replied.

"Where?" Marlene laughed.

"The fancy eatin room. Remember, the Beverly Hillbillies? That's what they called The dining room."

"You're insane," she laughed as she brought the food into the dining room.

"Oh my god, this is so good," I moaned as the first spoonful of potato chowder went down my throat.

"Good, I bought two of them; you can eat the other one tomorrow for lunch. I also bought two fresh fruit cups, and of course, the chocolate milkshake that you have half devoured already."

"Thanks Sweetheart... I'm sorry for acting so miserable."

"Michael, there is no reason to apoligize; you're just tired, that's all."

"Still, it's no reason to take it out on you," I replied as I took her hand and kissed it.

"Where did you come from?" she sighed as she reached up and pinched my cheek.

**********

The day was quickly coming to a close and we found ourselves lying together on the sofa. Marlene had lit a few candles and the radio played low in the background as we snuggled into each other.

"The candles are casting dancing shadows on the walls again," she whispered.

"It must look beautiful," I moaned into her neck.

"Mmm, it is so soothing."

"The candles or my lips?" I groaned, leaving soft kisses along her tender skin.

"Mmm..."

"Mmm candles, or mmm kisses?"

"Mmm, both," she whispered as she slipped down and laid her face against my chest.

"I could lie here forever," I replied as I lightly ran my fingers through her hair.

Marlene let out a long breath as her body melted into me. "I don't want to leave; I don't want to go to work tomorrow; I just want to stay here with you."

"You can stay here permanently if you want," I whispered as her satin locks slipped between my fingers.

"Mmm, that's something we need to talk about."

"Yeah, I know; I already spoke about it with your mom."

"You did? When" Marlene asked as she lifted her head to look up at me.

"When I asked..." I stammered.

"When you asked what?"

"Your mom..."

"What about my mom?"

"Me and Misty took a walk over to the house one day."

"For what?" she asked in bewilderment.

"Um, I asked your mom for your hand in Marriage."

"Michael, you what?" she asked with a smile to her tone.

"You heard me," I grinned; "I asked for your hand..."

"Oh my God, Michael, you are the sweetest, most thoughtful person who was ever placed on this earth."

"I wouldn't go that far, Sweetheart, I think Mother Teresa may have an edge on me!" I chuckled.

"But, what does all of that have to do with our living arrangements?"

"I told your mom I was concerned about her living alone. Marlene, we can't just leave her by herself."

"My sweet, sweet, beautiful Michael... How can you be so thoughtful all of the time?"

"It's a curse," I sighed.

Marlene laughed, bit my nipple through my shirt and shook her head side to side. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Marry me," I whispered.

**********

Misty raced wildly through the house, skidding on the hardwood floors as she scampered from the bedroom to the living room and back. The smokey scent of the extinguished candles still lingered in the air as I carried her bowls into the kitchen. Marlene brought my dirty clothes back to the bedroom and dumped them in the hamper. Opening the back door, I called for Misty to go out. She slid past her turn into the dining room, floundering aimlessly on the floor until she gained her legs beneath her. "C'mon girl," I laughed, and it wasn't long before the overly excited black Lab was racing off of the deck into the back yard to do her business.

"Handsome, I have to go," Marlene whined as she walked into me, wrapping her arms tightly around my waiste.

"Aren't you going to give your, hmm, hmm, dog a bone?"

Marlene laughed and gently took both of my cheeks between her fingers, "Of course I'm going to give my, hmm, hmm, dog a bone before I leave!"

She softly pressed her lips to mine, giving me the gentlist of kisses. Backing away, her finger touched my lips as to tell me there were no more words that needed to be spoken.

**********

I held the empty feeling deep inside as I laid alone in bed. Even though I had only stayed at Marlene's house for two nights, reaching over and feeling an empty bed next to me had me yearning for her touch. I loved her warmth, her softness, her body pressed against mine, and the way she draped her leg across me just as we were ready to drift off to sleep. I almost called her in the middle of the night just to hear her voice, but didn't want to ruin her much needed slumber. The only thing that had managed to put a smile on my face was the sound of Misty snoring on the floor next to me. I swore that dog had a deviated septum!

**********

The news station on the radio informed me it was six thirty in the morning as I rolled onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. I don't know why I did that every morning, maybe I was just hoping my eyes would magically see it one day.

"Nope, nothing today," I sighed. The bed creeked beneath me as I rolled to my side and sat up, hanging my legs off the edge of the bed. After a few seconds of clearing my head, I finally dressed and left the still snoring Lab asleep as I made my way to the kitchen to make my morning pot of coffee. The sound of the phone scared the shit out of me as I washed my hands in the kitchen sink. I hated those off hour phone calls; it usually was bad news. I was waiting to hear Monica's voice after saying hello, but was pleasantly surprised when I heard, "I miss you Michael."

"Hi Beautiful, are you alright?"

"No, I miss you. I kept feeling for you last night and you weren't there. I almost called to see if I could come over," she whispered with a hint of tears in her voice.

"I almost called too, but didn't want to disturb your sleep."

"Oh Michael, I wish you would have; I really wish you would have..."

"Marlene sweetheart, you don't have to call, just come over and crawl into bed with me the next time."

"I didn't want to scare you, Handsome. I couldn't sleep and ended up tossing and turning all night."

"I just put the coffee pot on if you have any extra time..."

Me and Marlene sat at the kitchen table sipping coffee, she dressed in her sexy professional suit, and me in sweats and a ratty sweatshirt. The scent of her perfume had my head buzzing and she questioned me when I mindlessly shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"What's wrong, Handsome?"

"Oh...um, that perfume... You smell so good," I replied as she wakened me from my stuper.

"You like?" she mused.

"I love," I grinned.

"How 'bout this?" she asked as she lifted her leg and rested it across my lap.

I ran my hand along her long, stocking covered legs, down to the four inch pumps on her feet.

"Shit Marlene, you're going to kill me. Your legs are spectacular; do I get to feel this every morning when we're married?"

"Only on work days," she teased, "But, I'm sure there'll be days when I'll dress in much sexier things when I'm off."

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers