Silver Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene reached behind me and grasped my hair. "I love you too, Handsome, I will never stop."

**********

I stirred to the sound of the chirping birds and felt the new pain in my stomach muscles as I attempted to sit up. Crawling from under the warmth of the flannel sheets, I quietly dressed and made my way to the kitchen. "Man's best friend," I laughed as I passed Misty snoring next to the bed on Marlene's side. The coffee tasted exceptionally good that morning, and I reasoned the wonderful flavor was due to the licking my tongue had given to Marlene the previous night. Well, it sounded good anyway! The muscles in my stomach kept reminding me of the strenuous workout I had the previous night, but I wasn't going to admit that to Marlene.

Misty raced down the hallway, sliding on the hardwood floors as usual, stopping short of the sofa, and took off for the bedroom again. I stood at the kitchen counter, pouring my second cup of coffee as Misty rounded the corner, shortly followed by Marlene.

"Rough night?" I asked with a grin.

"Real funny," Marlene giggled as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Easy, easy, Beautiful, blind man with a hot pot of coffee"

"Maybe the blind man should put that pot down," she groaned.

I placed the coffee pot back onto the burner and turned to face her for a morning kiss.

"Feel what I have on," she teased, reaching up and stroking my hair.

I discovered Marlene wearing one of my old flannel shirts. It was loosely opened in the front with the exception of the three lowest buttons holding it closed just above her naval. The material clung to the inside of her breasts as it gradually opened up to her shoulders. The shirt tail draped down to mid-thigh, and she finished her look with her white satin panties which I found to be inconspicuously covering her soft, warm hiny. .

"Now, that is sexy," I grinned as I slipped my hand under the flannel material and caressed her warm breast.

"You like?" she purred while looking up at me.

"I love," I replied as I kissed her soft, full lips and felt her nipples harden under my touch.

**********

Misty dived nose first into her food bowl. Her tags jingled against the metal rim as she engulfed every last morsle of kibble. "Did she come up for air?" I asked Marlene as we sat at the kitchen table sipping from our mugs.

"It doesn't seem like it," Marlene giggled.

"What's on the calender for today?" I asked.

"We have some very important decisions to begin making," she replied, taking her hand and placing it over mine.

**********

Hoping you enjoyed part 10! As Marlene stated, her and Michael have a lot of important decisions to contemplate. There are many plans to make for the upcoming September wedding, so stay tuned!

Please take the time to vote and leave a comment or two. As an author, your feedback is very much appreciated and gives me the ability to continue. Feel free to leave your thoughts and wishes for future stories in the series! Thank you once again for taking the time to read my stories!

Remember, be nice to each other. Say hello to people you pass; it may be the only act of kindness they receive that day...

**********