Silver Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching me swwallow my coffee with a hard gulp, Marlene giggled with delight as my face began to sweat and my hand shake as it abruptly hesitated on her silky thigh. I mindlessly proceeded running my fingers along her beautifully toned legs until she looked at her watch and told me she had to be going soon.

"This was really nice, Sweetheart," I told her as she stood at the sink, rinsing out her mug before placing it in the dishwasher.

"Yes, it was really, really nice, Michael," she whispered in my ear as she took my hand and pulled me into the living room.

Marlene led me to the sofa, reached down, grabbed my sweats at the waist and pulled them off. She spread my legs, and while kneeling on the floor, guided my cock to her lips. I fell back into the sofa as her full lips slipped over my engorged head. The warmth of her tongue swirled around my drooling shaft while one hand reached up to my chest, holding me firmly against the cushion. The free hand began pumping my hardness as she dropped her lips further down.

"Oh my god Marlene, that feels so good," I moaned as my cock strained in her hand.

Giving a few quick bobs of her head, Marlene relaxed her lips and took in the remainder of my length. She groaned repeatedly as both hands joined together on my chest. The long, painted nails gripped my loose shirt as her moans grew louder. Her soft, full lips worked the length of my cock, sliding up to the head before gliding easily back down to the base. My balls began to tighten as Marlene kept up her movements, continuously running her tongue along the underside of my shaft as her moans grew louder and my cock grew larger in her mouth.

"Marlene, I'm going to come," I groaned, as I thrust my hips up to meet her mouth.

"Mmm... Mmm, mmm," she moaned as her one hand returned to my cock and stroked it hard.

She pumped me through my explosion, swallowing every last drop as she continuously sucked and licked until my cock grew limp in her mouth.

"Mmm, that tasted good," Marlene purred as she Removed my cock from her mouth. She tenderly kissed the head and began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I panted.

"You have lipstick on your guy..."

"My guy?" I laughed.

"Yeah, you know, your guy..." she replied as she continued to giggle in embarrassment.

What made my Marlene so adorable was her moments of shyness. She could be an absolute tigress at times, and the next moment turn into a timid kitten.

"Are you alright, Handsome?" she asked, lifting herself from the floor and softly kissing me.

"Can we have coffee every morning?" I asked with a grin.

***********

The week passed quickly and it wasn't too long before I was able to eat regular food. It took time going from soft mushy crap, to food with a little more substance, and believe me, there were a few times when I felt that familiar twinge of pain, but I knew I was on the road to a full recovery. The week also included me visiting my regular physician for a look at my nose and Steri-Strip covered cut. He told me my nose was coming along and looked stable, while advising me the strips would fall off by themselves in the shower. Otherwise, the week was uneventful with the exception of talking to Marlene about wedding plans every night.

Thinking Marlene was working late, I was eating dinner in the kitchen when Misty jumped to her feet and made a beeline to the front door.

"Michael, Michael, Michael," Marlene yelled as she ran into the house. "Michael, where are you," she yelled in excitement.

"In the kitchen," I attempted to reply as I swallowed a mouth full of spaghetti.

The sound of her heels clicking across the wooden floors quickened as she dashed toward me.

"Michael, Michael, guess what?"

"What Sweetheart?" I laughed, very much amused by her excited tone.

"Look," she told me as she placed a glossy pamphlet in my hands. "Sorry," she giggled, leaning over to kiss my cheek, "But, this is so beautiful," she continued in an overly enthusiastic voice.

"What is it, Beautiful?" I laughed, holding the pages in my hands.

"The Fels Planetarium," she exclaimed.

"The what?"

"The Fels Planetarium at the Franklin Institute, they hold events there," she said, as she turned to sit sideways on my lap.

"Events?"

"Yeah, events, such as business dinners, conferences, and weddings!" she screamed.

"Michael, there's pictures of a wedding party on the roof top deck, a few in the main hall, and the last one in the planetarium itself. They have the entire night sky showing behind them! Michael, we could have the wedding and reception right there in the planetarium; what do you think?"

"Wow, how did you come across this?" I asked in amazement.

"I was looking at reception halls online while I was eating lunch and happened to see it. I called, and spoke to a very nice, very informative woman, who explained everything to me. She told me the planetarium was spectacular! Do you want to go over to look at it? Do you want to go tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I laughed, not being able to resist my beautiful baby's enthusiasm.

"Good, because we have an appointment at seven o'clock tomorrow evening," she giggled as she pinched my cheek.

**********

Marlene left work early, drove back to Jersey to pick me up, and drove us back into the city. Fighting the rush hour traffic, she turned onto twenty-first Street and eased into the parking garage. The relentless honking cars and various smells of the city filled the frigid air as we walked arm in arm to the entrance of the historic building. Waiting for us as we entered, Jessica Monroe cheerfully introduced herself. After exchanging greetings and discussing the overly cold weather, she asked us if we would like to follow her to her office. Marlene and Jessica had briefly spoke the day before, and as we took a seat in her office, she discussed some of the available halls they offered before showing us around the amazing building.

"And we do have September sixteenth available for both the planetarium and the deck," she happily stated.

Marlene gave me the "double grip" on my forearm, digging her nails into the long sleeved dress shirt I was wearing.

"Well, how about we go and take a look," Jessica said, instantly stopping as she began to push back on her chair. "Mr. Dalton, I'm so sorry; I didn't mean..."

"Jessica, please, speak to me like you would anyone else," I said in a reassuring voice.

"Oh my god," Marlene exclaimed, "You'll be sorry you apologised five minutes from now; this man here, is the most down to earth, funny person; you can say anything you want and it won't offend him."

The sound of keys clinging together could be heard before a cold blast of air smacked us in the face. Jessica held the door open as we stepped into the freezing Philadelphia night. Our first stop was the beautiful rooftop deck high atop the Franklin Institute.

"Oh my God," Marlene exclaimed, "Michael, the view is spectacular! We're looking out over the Benjamin Franklin Parkway! I can see the art museum! It's beautifully lit; it is absolutely amazing!"

"And, a mid-September evening will be much, much more pleasant than what we're standing in now," Jessica added.

We didn't spend much more time outside, and as we made our way down to ground level, Marlene couldn't stop talking about the beautiful view she had witnessed. Jessica escorted us into the Fels Planetarium and I thought Marlene was going to lose her mind. I heard her take in a deep breath, but there was no immediate exhale.

"My God, it's stunning," Marlene gasped as she finally released the air from her lungs.

Her hand gripped me tight as she apparently witnessed something truely breath taking. "Michael, we're standing in front of a full moon. No, not just a full moon; an unbelievably huge, bright orange full moon. I...I just can't explain to you how gorgeous this is."

I looked to Marlene and smiled as I listened to her do her very best to describe to me what stood before us on the sixty foot dome of the planetarium. "I'm guessing you like?" I laughed.

"It's just so...so...beautiful. I can picture us standing under it exchanging our vowls," she whispered in a shaky, tear filled voice.

"How about this?" Jessica asked.

"Oh...my...God," Marlene yelled out, "It just changed to a ceiling filled with stars!"

"The Milkyway," Jessica added, "We can put most anything up there."

**********

"How many guests are you expecting?" Jessica inquired, sitting behind the desk of her office after we had returned from our tour.

We both spoke at the same time, "One hundred." I however added "and fifty" to the end of my answer.

I reached over and tousled Marlene's hair as I felt her figitting next to me in the chair. "I have a very large family," I explained.

"How about I just put between one hundred and one hundred and fifty," Jessica laughed.

She continued by explaining the seating capacity for both the rooftop deck and the planetarium. "Well, this might give you a better idea of where you want to have your wedding; the roof-top deck holds a hundred and twenty max, and the Fels Planetarium will easily exceed your estimated count."

"Hmm..." Marlene thought as she nervously gripped my hand.

Jessica also filled us in on exactly what the wedding packages included. "So Marlene and Michael, I will be your event coordinater, and I will be working with the both of you to tailor to your every want and desire to make your special day an incredible experience. Included is: a dedicated bridal suite..."

"Yes! Oh baby!" I interupted. as I sat up straight and turned to face Marlene.

"Michael..." Marlene giggled. "See what I mean, Jessica? See how he really is?"

Jessica continued with a hint of laughter, "OK, again, a designated bridal suite,an on-sight catering attendant, day of wedding coordinater, on-sight parking, and access to all permanent exhibits for photos including the rooftop deck."

**********

We walked through the front door, both of us mentally exhausted from the amount of information we absorbed in the last two hours. I heard Marlene walk into the dining room and drop the substancial bundle of wedding information she was carrying onto the table. Her pocketbook was next, making a noticeable thump as it landed heavily on the wooden surface. Misty raced about, excitedly running through the house and sliding to a stop at Marlene's feet. Her tail, as usual, thumped wildly on the floor, waiting for Marlene's acknowledgement.

"C'mon, baby-girl, let's go outside," she yawned, making her way to open the door and stepping out onto the deck with Misty.

"Mmm, my everything hurts," I whispered as I wrapped my arms tightly around Marlene's waist as she stood silently in the frigid night air.

she rested her head back into my chest and softly moaned in agreement. We followed Misty's footsteps as she wandered aimlessly around the back yard as the remnents of icy snow crunched under her paws.

"I'm so glad it's Friday," she moaned in the same soft tone; "My everything hurts too."

"You've had a long week, Beautiful; how about I give you a nice, long massage."

"Mmm, sounds good to me, let me run home and grab some jammies."

"You won't be needing your jammies," I whispered as I nibbled on her earlobe, "Besides, I think you have some stored in the bottom drawer in the bedroom."

Misty bounced up the steps wagging her tail against us as we silently swayed together. "Mmm, you better give your dog her bone," I moaned as I lowered my lips to her neck.

"Michael, please..."

Misty raced into the house and sat patiently by the pantry, her tail swishing across the floor as she waited for Marlene to retrieve her bone from the cabinet.

"Here you go, baby-girl; take it nice," Marlene cheerfully exclaimed as she held the bone to the gentle black Lab.

The nails on Misty's paws clicked quickly from the tiled floor of the kitchen, through the living room, and down the hallway into the spare bedroom the same way she had done every night for the past ten years.

**********

Marlene groaned as she crawled across the mattress and dropped to her stomach. I wasn't far behind as I shed my clothes down to my underwear before lifting myself up onto the bed. I felt her body in an attempt to figure out which way she was situated. Marlene moaned every time my hands made contact with her skin.

"I haven't started yet," I laughed.

"Mmm," was all I heard in response.

I straddled her butt after reaffirming her direction and held her around her waist as I lowered myself down. My knees cracked loudly as they bent beyond their usual limit. Marlene giggled at the sound until I nestled myself onto her soft hiny. Her giggle quickly turned into a long moan as my weight settled into her. She wiggled her butt and moaned louder as my cock settled against her cheeks.

I leaned forward, wrapped my hands underneath her, cupped her breasts, and caressed her hard nipples as I whispered in her ear, "Easy there, Beautiful; I still haven't begun."

Marlene wiggled her ass again, this time lifting it up against my crotch. Laughing at her actions, I raised up to a sitting position and lifted her nightshirt up to expose her back. She struggled to pull it over her head before laying her face back down into the mattress. I laid my palms flat onto her skin and asked her to take a long, deep breath. As Marlene exhaled, I began to rub and knead her muscles, feeling their tightness slowly loosen under my touch. Her moans of appreciation never stopped as I continued working her body. Finishing up on her back, I feathered my fingers lightly down to the waistband of her jammies. As she let out another long moan, I leaned forward once again and kissed my way down her spine.

"Michael, that feels so good," she weakly moaned.

My knees voiced their disapproval once again as I knelt above Marlene's hiny. I shimmied back along her legs, gripped her pajama bottoms and began to pull them down. Marlene lifted up a bit and the cotton bottoms slipped down her thighs until I removed them and tossed them off the bed. I bent forward and laid the side of my face on her ass. The satin material of her panties caressed my cheek as I effortlessly slid across them.

"Mmm, what color?" I whispered.

"White," she moaned as my face continuously slid along the silky material.

Reaching up again, I slowly remove her panties. I knibbled the delicate skin of her ass before stopping on her tail bone and sucking on the skin which covered it. Marlene's moans were growing louder as I continued my oral manipulation on the orogenous area.

"Michael, please... God yes," she whimpered.

"OK, the massage is over and all bets are off," I thought as I turned my aroused baby over. My tongue was healed and it hadn't been fully put to use in over a week. Sure, I used the tip to bring Marlene to orgasm a few nights before, but that wasn't even close to the performance she was about to receive.

Placing my hands under her ass, I lowered my mouth to her thigh, kissing, licking, and sucking my way up to her groin. Repeating my movements on the other leg, I teased my way over her groin and rubbed my face on the landing strip above her pussy. Marlene moaned in pleasure, begging me not to stop. Her body tensed as the tip of my tongue lightly traced over her moist slit.

"Michael, please... Please..." she moaned.

I knew she wasn't going to last ten seconds as I dipped my tongue between her overstimulated lips and licked up their length. She bucked her hips violently against my face and my tongue flattened onto her drenched insides. Marlene grasped my hair and pulled me hard against her as she continued grinding into me.

"Michael," she cried, "Yes, yes, please...please, I'm coming."

There was no more concern about my tongue, there was no longer any worry about any pain I might be suffering; there was one thing on her mind, and that was the orgasm which was about to rip through her body. I held my tongue flat, doing my very best to protect my nose as she arched her back high off the bed and screamed her orgasm. She held her tight grip on my hair and continued humping against my face, consumed bby the overwhelming sensations until another quick orgasm surprisingly followed.

"Oh my god, oh my God, it won't stop... It won't stop, Michael."

She released the death grip on my head and dropped down, bouncing into the mattress as she gasped for air. I wiped my face on her belly before crawling up and resting on top of her.

"Problem?" I teased.

"Michael, please..." she panted.

"Please what?"

Marlene answered by reaching behind my head and pulling me down for a long, sensuous kiss. Her chest was heaving against me as our tongues wrestled together. Breaking our kiss and breathing heavily, Marlene told me she wanted to feel me inside of her. I lifted up from her body and she spread her legs, silently inviting me in.

"I don't think so..." I chuckled as I turned her over and lifted her ass in the air.

"Oh God, yes," Marlene moaned outloud before reaching between her legs and guiding my cock to her pussy. I gently pressed my hand between her shoulder blades, letting her know I wanted her to rest her face on the sheets. She did as I suggested, and the feeling of her back arching and pushing her ass higher made my cock twitch in her hand. Taking charge from there, I pulled my shaft from Marlene's grip and slid it along her pussy.

"Michael, please, don't tease me..." she whined, "Put it inside me."

"Put what, where?" I asked as I continued to slide the head of my cock along her pussy.

"Please... Put your..."

"Put what?" I asked again, apparently hitting her clit as my head dipped slightly inside.

"Fuck, Michael... That...feels...so...good... Put your...cock...in...my pussy," she cried.

Sliding my cock lower, I felt her entrance and eased into her. Marlene pressed back into me as my full length slowly disappeared. I held steady when I felt my pelvis press into her soft cheeks, holding myself deep inside her as I held onto her hips.

"Michael, yes, fuck me," Marlene moaned as she tried her best to rock back and forth.

Not rellinguishing my tight grip on her hips, I ever so slowly withdrew my shaft, picturing the glistening skin as it reappeared from Marlene's pussy. She desperately pleaded for me to fuck her as her nails scratched the bed sheets. As if time stood still, I briefly hesitated before plunging hard into her.

"Fuck yes," she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, Michael," she repeatedly begged.

Loosening my hold on Marlene's hips, I rhythmically drove my cock into Marlene's pussy. She violently pressed against me and the sound of slapping flesh clapped in the air.

"Michael, yes, yes, harder... Yes, I'm coming," she breathlessly panted.

Marlene's verbal pleads and forceful thrusts had my balls tingling and my cock growing larger within her. Her backward thrusts quickened as she announced her orgasm.

"Oh Michael, Michael, yes, I'm coming... I'm coming... I'm com...ing..."

I held on tight as Marlene wildly slammed against me. I felt my balls tighten and I called her name as I shot several volleys of cum deep into her contracting pussy. My heart was racing and my head grew light as the last spurts of cum drained from my cock. We fell to the bed in unison, gasping in desperation for a clear breath of air.

"Oh my god, Michael... Oh my God..." she panted, "I can feel your heart beating against my back."

Sweetheart, that was... That was amazing," I replied in rapid breaths.

Marlene continued breathing heavily as she laid splayed out beneath me. I eased my weight from her back and rolled to the side, pulling her with me. The head of my deflating cock rested just inside her opening, but dropped out when I reached around to cup her breasts.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered in her ear, "I love you so much."