Silver Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, they almost killed me the last time..."

"Handsome, please, they'll behave themselves this time," she giggled, "Besides, they adore you and feel so comfortable around you."

"OK, as long as you protect me!" I laughed.

"Don't worry, Handsome, I'm sure you'll somehow manage to survive," she laughed; "And while I have your attention, what would you think about taking our vacation in a couple of weeks?"

"Marlene, how are you going to manage to rebook our trip so quickly?"

"I haf my vays," she replied in her best Eastern European interrogator accent.

I laughed at her sense of humor and told her as long as she could manage it, I was game. My cock stirred in my pants with the thought of my beautiful Marlene in her ultra skimpy, silver string bikini.

"Are you still there, Michael?" she asked, bringing me back from my exotic thought.

"Um, yes, I'm here..."

"Thinking about something interesting?" she teased.

"Just about how beautiful you are," I answered with a smile to my voice.

"Wow, still using that one, huh?" she laughed; "Hey, I have to go, I have a client to see in a few minutes, I'll stop by after work... I love you."

"See you then, Sweetheart," I replied before hanging up the receiver.

**********

Marlene did stop by that evening, and every evening after. She excitedly told me our vacation to St. Barts would be the last week of the month. We spent time reviewing several options we were tossing around for the wedding. I always heard of people being anxious when planning a wedding, but with Marlene, we were having the best time. We laughed, agreed, and disagreed on several subjects, but always came together and compromised on everything. The week passed quickly and Friday night had arrived. I was back in my bedroom, having a problem deciding just what to wear when Misty raced to the door.

"Hi, baby-girl," Marlene squealed. "Michael, are you here?"

"Back here," I yelled out.

the clicking of heels grew nearer as she approached the bedroom door.

"Is that what you're wearing?" she giggled.

I stood in nothing but my underwear and a pair of black dress socks as I fumbled through the closet looking for something appropriate to wear.

"Mmm, very sexy, Michael," she teased as she reached around my belly and gave it a squeeze.

"Can you help me find something proper to put on, Beautiful?" I asked as I continued sliding the hangers along the metal rod.

"Oooohhh, I get to dress you?" she mused.

She led me back to the bed and removed the boxer-briefs I was wearing. "Well, these are the first things that need to go."

My cock sprang up, almost smacking Marlene in the face as she pulled them down beneath my balls.

"Wow! Lookie what I found," she giggled before taking a long suck. Giving it a tender kiss, Marlene said we didn't have much time before the girls were to arrive and walked to my dresser. "Hmm, yes, these are much better," she thoughtfully stated before handing me a small pair of undies. "Here you go, Handsome, put these on while I find you a shirt and pants."

"These things will strangle me," I laughed; "Are these the ones from Santa?"

"Yes," Marlene said from the closet, "They're the black ones that say 'STUD' down the front."

I slipped the constricting briefs up my legs and over my swollen cock. "Now, that looks so much better," Marlene seductively said as she returned, laid my clothes on the bed, and adjusted my junk in my briefs. "God, you are so sexy, Michael; I could take you right now."

As Marlene raked her fingernails down my chest, the door bell rang. "Marlene, please, you can't leave me like this," I pleaded.

"Sorry Handsome, sounds like the girls are here. You better get dressed. I'll be back in a second to check in on you."

Misty's paws parading over the living room floor announced the girls entrance. It was hard to figure out who was who as the sound of three pair of heels and four dog paws clicked on the hardwood floors. I was running my belt through the loops of my black pants when I heard a pair of heels quickly walking down the hallway. I looked up toward the door as they stopped in the entrance.

"Mmm, aren't we looking exceptionally sexy," Marlene said in a sensuous voice, "You look so good in black. Do you need any help?"

"I could have used a little help a few minutes ago, but I think I'm alright now."

"Poor baby," Marlene moaned as she walked toward me, "I'll take care of you later, OK?"

She gave my crotch a little squeeze before adjusting my shirt. Running her nails through my hair to touch it up, she told me the girls were waiting in the living room. Misty streaked by on our way out of the bedroom with her toy monkey screeching between her pearly whites.

"What do you have Misty?" Marjie laughed as the black Lab skidded in front of her, "Is that your toy monkey?"

Misty's tail thumped wildly on the floor as the monkey continued making it's usual monkey noise. Holding on to Marlene's hips, I followed her down the hallway and out to greet the girls. Whistles sounded as we entered the room.

"Hey there, sexy," Dianne said in an exaggerated tone; "You're looking exceptionally hot tonight!"

"Hi Dianne, sweetie, how are you?" I asked with a big smile.

"I'm going to give you a kiss," Dianne told me as she stood before me. She cupped my face and placed her painted lips against mine. "Wow, you look great in black," she whispered as she took a step back to admire me.

"Thanks," I said with a blushing grin, "What are you sporting tonight?"

Dianne stepped forward again and took my hands into hers. She brought them up to her shoulders, ran them down over her incredible breasts, over a chain belt which sat low on her hips, and stopped at the hem of her dress midway down her thigh.

"It's white with a gold chain around my waist. I'm also wearing white stockings and heels; what do you think?"

"I think it's very nice, and very sexy," I replied as my hands trembled in hers as we stood together.

"Hey Michael, how about me?" Marjie giggled as she approached.

"Hello, Marjie, how are you, Sweetheart?"

Marjie embraced me tightly, reaching up to give me a kiss with her soft, glossy lips.

"You look so sexy," she moaned as she backed away. "Marlene, do you know how lucky you are?" she whispered in a dreamy voice.

"Yes, I actually do, Marjie, I have the kindest, sweetest, handsomest man in the whole world," she said as she hugged me from behind and laid her head against my back.

"How 'bout you, Marjie, what are you wearing tonight?" I asked as I reached back and pulled Marlene into me.

"Here, give me your hands for a second," she said, taking hold of them as I brought them around from Marlene's hiny.

She held them up on her shoulders, the same way Dianne had, and guided them over the silky, slick fabric. She placed them over her breasts, holding them there as she told me she was wearing a ruby blouse with a black knee length skirt. Her large nipples grew under my touch and her breathing grew as she proceeded to let me know she was also wearing black stockings and heels. My face flushed at the feeling of her erect nipples pressing against my palms. She quickly drew into me for another hug, giving me a chance to recover from my discomfort. "I love you, Michael," she tenderly whispered in my ear, giving me one last kiss on the cheek before stepping away.

"Would you girls like a glass of wine before we go?" I stammered.

Everyone agreed to just one glass before I excused myself and made my way into the kitchen. "Sweetheart, can you grab a bottle of whatever you girls would like to drink?" I asked Marlene as I fumbled in the drawer for the wine opener.

"Here ya go, Handsome," she said as she entered the kitchen and placed the bottle on the counter. She turned me around and wiped the girls lipstick from my lips and cheek. "You didn't ask me what I was wearing," she seductively pouted.

"Shit, I'm sorry, Sweetheart; I guess I was in a bit of a conundrum when you got here tonight.

Marlene silently took my hands. Placing them directly on her beautiful breasts, she whispered in my ear, "Why start at the shoulders when you can go directly to the source?"

Her nipples were pointing out from the thin satin material.

"Feel something you like?"

"Jesus, yes," I whispered as I caressed her firm points.

"I'm in all black too," she whispered, running her tongue lightly into my ear.

"Marlene..." I gasped as I pulled her hard against me.

"All...black," she reiterated as she bit my earlobe and tugged on it.

"Hey you two, knock it off," Dianne yelled; "we're waiting for our wine!"

"Be right there," I replied in a shaky voice.

**********

We walked through the restaurant, three absolutely beautiful women by my side, but the one who I loved more than words could say nestled into my arm as we made our way to our seats.

The waiter poured the bottle of wine we had ordered, and as Marlene picked up her glass, she said, "A toast!"

Me and the girls held our glasses up waiting for Marlene to continue.

"A toast, to the love of my life, and to my two best friends who I'm hoping will accept my invitation to be in our wedding party. I am privileged to have such dear friends and would love for the both of you to share in me and Michael's happiness." Her voice was quivering as her request came to an end. I could picture the tears silently choosing their path down Marlene's face as she held her glass out.

"Oh Marlene," Marjie tearfully replied.

I didn't hear Dianne reply and wasn't sure what to do. I didn't know if I should say anything or not.

"Dianne, are you alright?" Marlene asked, her voice still quivering.

"Dianne Sweetheart?" I finally asked.

"She can't talk right now," Marjie whispered to me.

I heard Marlene get up from her seat, placing a tender hand on my back and telling me she'd be right back. From across the table, I heard her whisper to Dianne once again, asking her if she was alright. "Oh Dianne sweetie, it's alright, it's alright," she whispered as the gorgeous blond completely broke down into Marlene's shoulders.

"I never had anyone," Dianne sobbed, "No one ever really cared, I never had actual friends, no one ever loved me," she helplessly cried.

Tears trickled from my eyes as I helplessly sat in my seat. Marjie grabbed my hand on the table and held it tightly as Marlene comforted Dianne.

"Is there a problem?" I heard the waiter ask.

"No, we're fine," I softly assured the waiter as I looked up to him.

"Marlene, you saved my life," Dianne continued in a heart wrenching voice, "I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. And Michael... Michael is the only man I trust; his kindness and tender manner makes me believe there are still kind people out there. Men said they loved me, but they only loved me for my body. Michael is so much different, he loves you, Marlene. He loves you for who you are, not because you are so beautiful; it is pure, real love, the kind I long for."

"Sweetheart, we all love you; you just don't realize how special you are to me and Michael; we would be so proud to have you and Marjie by our side when we get married. Will you do that for us?"

"Ye...yes," she cried.

Marlene and Marjie excused themselves as they accompanied Dianne to the restroom to fix their makeup and settle themselves down. "That poor little girl," I thought to myself. I thought about how much we take for granted; how we go through life with bumps and bruises not once ever realizing the harsh reality others go through in their everyday lives. Never in my life did I ever want to reach into each one of their hearts and extract the hurt and pain which stained their memories.

Marlene was the first to greet me back at the table, reaching around my neck and whispering in my ear how special I was, and how very much she adored me.

"Michael, I'm so sorry," Dianne whispered in my ear next, "I didn't mean to upset you."

I turned in my seat to face Dianne as she leaned over me. "Dianne, you are such a special woman; believe me when I tell you, you've treated me with nothing but kindness since the day we met. You will always be part of our lives."

She leaned over and kissed me, replying, "Thank you, Michael, I love you too."

"Hey," I grinned, "Does this mean we're not dancing tonight?"

"Nice try, lover boy; you're not worming out of us using and abusing you tonight," she giggled as she hit the side of my face with her boob.

Regaining our composure at the table, Marlene again raised her glass and toasted, this time with the ringing of glasses and giggles as they ribbed me for missing theirs as they playfully pulled them away. Dinner, conversation, and wine flowed freely as the night went on. The bill was paid and like a prisoner on death row being led to the death chamber, I was escorted into the night club portion of the restaurant. The music grew louder as we entered the club, and just as the last time we visited, whistles and comments were directed toward the girls. Finding a rare empty table, we sat and ordered drinks as the music drowned out our conversation.

Marlene leaned over, and while cupping my ear, yelled, "There are a lot of people looking at us."

I leaned over and cupping Marlene's ear, yelled back, "Do you blame them? There are three gorgeous women sitting at this table!"

"Well, that's too damn bad," she yelled, this time grabbing me under the arm and lifting me up. I felt another hand under my other arm and knew right away, I was in serious trouble!

Marlene stepped in front of me and wrapped my hands around her waist. Her hips began swinging to the beat of the music as I followed her to the dance floor. Dianne and Marjie slipped their arms into mine, swinging their hips into me as we proceeded to the proverbial death chamber. Carefully guiding me down the two steps onto the floor, they found an adequate place for all of us. They got me situated and made sure my bearings were straight and just as the last time, the shit hit the fan! Hips were thumping me, breasts were smacking me, butts were grinding into me, and long nails raked my chest, hair, and back. Hoots and hollers were yelled out as the girls wiggled and giggled around me. This time, I had no chance; I felt as if I had two left feet while attempting to keep up with the overly skilled women.

"C'mon, Stud," Marjie yelled in my ear, "Shake that butt!"

Dianne was next to grind her butt into me, her long curly hair cascading down to the middle of her back. She grabbed my hands and wrapped them around her waist as she gyrated against me. "C'mon, Michael, hold on tight," she laughed as she moved in more ways then I thought physically possible.

She released me and led me into Marlene's arms. My beautiful Marlene laughed hysterically as she threw her arms over my shoulders and ground her entire body into me. Her salty lips pressed against mine as the perspiration drip down our bodies. "This is so fun," she yelled, "You should see the look on your face!"

I was grabbing my chest as the overly long dance song finally came to an end. "I need some air," I coughed as the next song quickly followed.

The girls led me back to the table, laughing and teasing me along the way. I couldn't sit down soon enough and grab my glass for a long drink.

"Are you alright, Handsome?" Marlene asked in my ear.

I shook my head back and forth saying "No" as I took another long sip from my glass. "You girls are going to be the death of me," I replied in heavy breaths.

The girls continued harassing me as I rested back in my chair in an attempt to gather an adequate breath of air. Marlene removed my sunglasses and gently wiped the sweat from my face with a damp napkin. Those were the subtle things about her that I found so sweet and adorable.

"Are you alright, Sweetheart?" she asked.

I shook my head, letting her know I was going to live!

"This is the first time you have been so active since your accident," she yelled over the volume of the thundering music.

"Is that right?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and grinning at her, "Seems as if I had quite a few active moments before tonights escapades!"

Marlene slapped me on the shoulder before reaching up and squeezing my blushing cheek. "You are so bad..." she giggled.

"So bad, but so good," I replied in her ear.

"Hey, what are you two laughing about?" Dianne asked from across the table.

"Yeah, fess up," Marjie chimed in with excited interest.

"Just talking about how active he is out on the dance floor," Marlene yelled as she leaned forward across the table.

I felt a hard smack on my back as a man's voice said, "Hey, you look a little rusty out there, Pal!"

"Hi Johnny," Marlene screamed, raising from her chair to greet our friendly DJ.

"Johnny, how are you?" I asked as I rose from my chair and joined Marlene.

"I'm doing well," he answered; "Wow, look at that ring! It's gorgeous! Does this mean the two of you?" he asked.

"Yes, September sixteenth," Marlene excitedly replied.

"Want to join us?" I asked, holding Marlene's hand in mine.

"Can you be our DJ?" Marlene enthusiastically asked.

"Sure, I would love to," he replied with a smile to his voice.

"Oh my God, it's going to be so much fun," Marlene screamed.

"I'll call you this week," I responded, laughing at my Marlene's excitement.

Marlene reintroduced Johnny to Dianne and Marjie as they sat in their chairs. They exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes before Johnny said he had to get back to the booth. Leaning in to me before he left, he told me how lucky I was to be at the table with the three most beautiful women in the club, and marrying the best of them all. Slapping me on the back once again, he said his goodbye and left.

"Michael, we have a DJ, it's all falling in line! This is so exciting!" Marlene exclaimed as she kissed me.

"Ready to dance again?" I asked with a grin.

Marlene gathered the girls up and soon we were dancing, laughing, and gyrating on the floor. We were having the time of our lives, four dear friends, two adoring lovers, without a care in the world. I had finally regained my groove, as sexy hips, breasts, and butts ground into me. The thundering music eventually came to an end, switching to a slow, tender love song. Marlene pulled me into her as the girls parted for the table. She told them to come back after the song ended to slow dance with me.

"Always thinking of others," I whispered in her ear before lowering down and nuzzling her neck.

"Mmm, that feels soooo good, Michael, don't let go of me," she purred.

"Mmm, you taste wonderful," I murmured, savoring the combination of her perfume and salty skin.

I reached up and played with the wet strands of hair which clung to her delicate neck. "A little warm, are we?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"More like hot," she moaned, "And more ways than one."

"Hmm, maybe I'll take care of that when we get home, or are you still on strike?"

I felt Marlene giggle before she said, "There has been a sudden settlement; the strike is officially over, Handsome."

We danced as one as the song played on, our movements natural. We kissed tenderly as the song slowed to an end.

"I love you, Beautiful," I whispered in a shaky voice.

"I love you too, Handsome," she tearfully replied.

The tall, sexy Dianne was waiting to take my hand as the next song began and Marlene handed her over. She draped her arms over my shoulders, her large, firm breasts pressing into me as I gently held her waist. "The two of you are beautiful when you dance," she told me as we swayed in each others arms.

"Thank you, Sweetie," I whispered as I moved my hands around her back and pulled her in closer before lightly caressing the baby soft skin of her exposed back.

"Thank you, Michael," she whispered in my ear while beginning to play with my hair.