Silver Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

I felt Marlene's hand on my chest, pushing me back into the small cubical. "Handsome, there are people laughing at you out there, they think you're hysterical."

"Well, what can I say?" I smiled.

"You have to behave yourself," she said as she walked me back into the wall mirror.

"This is nothing, wait 'til I go into your dressing room!"

"Oh no, you're not coming in with me," she laughed as she kissed my lips.

"Oh yes I am," I declared in a slightly raised voice and a huge smile.

"Shhh, they can hear us," she giggled.

"Marlene, I'm going into the dressing room with you when you try on that string bikini," I said in a bit louder voice.

"Shh... Michael, please," she whispered, now giggling harder.

"And that see through nightie too," I blurted out next.

"OK, OK, you can come in the dressing room with me, just please don't say anymore," she pleaded in embarrassment.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I asked.

With that, I received a forehead to the chest, and a pair of arms hanging loosely around my neck.

**********

"Hey, this isn't fair, you got to see my tan lines, and I can't see yours," I said as I held onto the first set of clothes Marlene wanted to try on.

"Handsome, believe me, there were no tan lines to be seen on you," she laughed, taking the first piece of clothing from my extended hand.

"C'mon Marlene, run my fingers along your tan lines, I want to see them."

"Michael, shhh..."

"Marlene," I said in a light whisper, "Run my fingers along your tan lines."

"I don't have any either," she whispered back.

"Yes you do, I know for a fact you do," I replied in the same soft voice, "Come here, I'll show you."

I have no clue why, but Marlene approached and stood in front of me, asking where.

"Right here," I replied as I felt for her breasts and traced her milk chocolate areolas with my two index fingers.

"Oh my god, what am I going to do with you?" she asked as she raised my fingers to her mouth and lightly bit them.

"I can think of a few things, and if you keep doing that, I'll certainly be able to add a couple of more," I replied with a smile.

I could almost feel the heat from Marlene's blushing face as she leaned into my shoulder. We paid our debt to the department store and made our way out into the mall area. Once we crossed into the mall, Marlene let out a cry of laughter before turning and kissing me full on the mouth. "Oh my god, you are too much," she began, "How do you manage to think and say the things you do?"

"Just a quirk of mine," I answered with a smile.

"Well, I love your quirk, and I love you, being with you, laughing with you, and watching people watch me love you," she giggled as she pinched my cheek.

We lazily strolled through the mall, slowly making our way to the food court for a bite to eat. I tried to get Marlene to take me into the lingerie store, but she politely declined my request as she jabbed her elbow into my side, telling me she would have to mentally prepare for that trip.

"Handsome, can I tell you something?" Marlene asked as we sat at a table.

"Sure, Beautiful, you can tell me anything you want."

"Never in a gazillion years could I've ever imagined my life turning out this way," she began while sipping her lemonade.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Michael, my past, my God aweful marriage, the way the life was beaten out of me... You were just a blind man walking down the street with his guide dog; a regular, , unassuming man."

"And..."

"And look at us? Look at the complete happiness we share. Look at how we interact with each other, how playful, passionate, romantic, and loving we are together. No one could have written this, no one."

"Hmm, well, I have to give you all of the credit, Beautiful; you took the initiative to finally meet me. I didn't even know you existed, if you hadn't planned on walking down my street that July evening, we would have never been together," I replied, reaching across the table and taking her soft hand in mine. I felt the stunning engagement ring as I rubbed her fingers and imagined how beautiful it must look on her delicate hand. "I can't wait until I hold you in my arms as my wife," I said, continuing to caress the ring while doing my best to look her in her beautiful green eyes.

"My beautiful Michael, do you see what I mean? Do you hear how you treat me? How kind, caring, and romantic you are? Never in my dreams would I have pictured my life turning out this way."

"Marlene, I promise, we are going to have an absolutely wonderful life together," I whispered as I softly lifted her hand to my lips and gently kissed it.

**********

**********

Well, looks like Marlene and Michael have a lot coming up... A trip to the tanning salon seems to be a certainty, an incredible vacation to the island of St. Barts, and more wedding plans to make with some surprises mixed in guaranteed to follow!

Thank you for taking the time to read this story; your votes, comments, and notes are sooo much appreciated! Stay tuned for the next part to the Silver series coming soon!

Remember, be kind to each other. Smile and say hello to people you pass along your way; it may be the only act of kindness they receive that day...

Thank you once again...

CantC54

**********

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers