Silver Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what?"

"For holding me tight; for being so kind; for being so understanding, and for being so loving," she wept.

"You make it so easy," I replied, leaning back and giving her a quick peck on her lips before pulling her head in to lean against me.

We danced together, not saying anything else, but just enjoying the moment as close, honest friends. I played with her curly locks and heard Johnny ask, "One more, Mike?" as the song slowed to an end.

I shook my head yes, understanding the next song would be for Marjie and myself. Dianne kissed me as the song came to an end and handed me off to Marjie as she approached.

"Last one, looks like I'm the Old Maid," she laughed as she pulled me in tight. I swear, I could feel her amazing nipples against me as her breasts pressed into my chest. "Mmm, this is nice," she moaned, "It's been so long since I've danced with a man without being scared to death."

"Relax and enjoy yourself, Sweetheart," I calmly whispered as I softly stroked the soft skin at the back of her neck.

"Oh Michael, that feels so good," she moaned, "Marlene is the luckiest woman in the world."

"I wouldn't go that far," I laughed as we slowly moved to the beat of the song.

"I would," Marjie murmured into my shoulder; "You and Marlene are so perfect. You should see how people watch the both of you while you're dancing together."

"Thank you, Marjie," I replied, pulling her tighter against me.

**********

Marlene drove us back to my house as the night came to an end. The girls used the bathroom before giving us their goodbye kisses and hugs. Making sure they safely drove away, I closed and locked the front door. I heard Marlene letting "her dog" outside for last call. I laughed to myself, listening to her speak to Misty as if she were a small child. I crept behind her as she stood on the deck. Reaching around and cupping her breasts, I began giving her light kisses up her neck. Letting out a low moan, Marlene's head fell back into me, further exposing herself to my wet lips. Her hands reached up over mine as I caressed her nipples through the silky black material of her dress.

"Oh Michael, that feels so good, please don't stop," she whimpered as she pressed my hands hard into her breasts.

"Feel good?" I teasingly asked.

"God, yes," she groaned, "Squeeze them harder," she pleaded.

Misty bounced up the steps to the deck and stood impatiently by the door.

"Your dog is waiting for you," I whispered in her ear, "You better get her her bone..."

"Not yet," she groaned out, "Not yet..."

"But your poor baby is waiting," I teased in a low voice, sucking the soft skin of her neck between my lips.

"God yes, yes, please...please...don't stop," she begged; "I'm almost there; almost there..."

I tugged her nipples under her dress, putting her over the edge. "Michael, yes, God yes..."

Marlene's head fell forward and her knees buckled as she let out a long gasp. I held her up, my hands still gripping her breasts. Her body shivered as the sharp orgasm raced through her small frame.

"Michael, Michael, yes, oh yes..."

I held her tight until she regained her strength and gathered her legs beneath her.

"Michael, that was amazing," she gasped in long breaths.

"Your dog is waiting for her bone," I whispered in her ear.

"You just love teasing the shit out of me, don't you," she giggled, turning to face me and planting a long, lingering kiss on me.

"Dog? Bone?" I mumbled in her mouth before breaking out in a laugh.

Marlene playfully smacked me on my chest before grabbing my nipple and giving it a hard squeeze.

"Ouch!" I laughed, "What did I do?"

"That's just paybacks for everything," she giggled before stepping around me and into the house.

Rubbing my tender nipple with my palm, I followed her in. "Here you go, Baby-girl," she sweetly said to Misty, "Take it nice for mommy!"

"Oh brother," I sighed as I continued rubbing my chest.

"Problem?" Marlene giggled as Misty ran off to the spare bedroom.

"Yeah, you almost twisted my nipple off," I whined.

"Poor baby, let me see if I can make it better," she cooed as she approached and lifted my shirt.

I felt Marlene's soft warm lips gently kiss and suck my injured skin into her mouth. Her cool hands held my waist while she leaned over and attempted to soothe my pain. "Hmm, I think we'll have to lay down in order to properly heal your wound," she seductively said as she released my nipple from her mouth, "You might want to go back to the bedroom..."

**********

Marlene undressed me as I stood in the bedroom. When she finished, I returned the favor, unzipping her dress and lifting it over her head. She took my hands as I dropped the dress to the floor. "Sheer black, see?" she teased as she brought my hands up to feel the apparent see through bra. Her nipples proudly protruded through the ultra-thin fabric as my hands graced her beautiful breasts. Marlene reached behind herself and unclasped the sexy garment as I continued caressing her through the silky material. It fell to the floor as I retracted my hands back.

"Do you like?" she asked, bringing my hands back up to her tits.

"I love," I moaned as I leaned over to take one in my mouth.

"Oh no, oh no, not this time," Marlene whimpered as I leaned over to take her nipple into my mouth, "You're not going to turn my seduction into your usual moves."

"My usual moves?" I chuckled.

"Yes, Michael, you always turn things against me when I'm trying to tease you and make you come. Not this time, buddyboy; get your skinny butt on the bed."

Pushing me back, I shimmied onto the bed and laid on my back. Marlene was close behind, and it wasn't long before she was straddling my stomach. I could feel her wetness rubbing against me as her hands pressed into the sheets along both sides of my head. "Mmm, you are so sexy," she moaned while nestling her wet pussy against my skin. "How is your poor nipple?" she cooed; "Is it still sore?"

I shook my head yes,as her warmth slid upward. "Does this make it feel better?" she teased, lightly dragging a thin ribbon over it.

"God yes, what is that?" I gasped.

"You'll find out soon enough," she teased as the light favric trailed over both nipples.

"Marlene, please," I gasped as I raised my hips.

"Please what, Michael?"

I felt the silky material slowly ascend my chest and begin circling my face. I could smell Marlene's scent as it drifted over my lips. "Oh Jesus, your panties," I breathed, straining to lift higher with Marlene's weight on me.

"Very good, Michael... I wasn't going to wear them tonight, but it worked out rather well, don't you think?"

"Uh huh," I gasped.

Marlene dropped her panties on my face before placing her hands along each side of my head once again. "Does this make it feel better?" she whispered in my ear as she began to graze the tip of my nipple with her own.

"Marlene, my God, yes, please..."

"Please what, Michael?" she teased again.

"Don't...stop, please...don't...stop."

She lowered her breasts a bit more, slowly circling my chest as her hard nipples danced across my skin. I moaned; a low, long, moan. I was so swept up in pure pleasure, I didn't notice the hardness of my oozing shaft. "Is your tender little nipple feeling better yet?" she seductively asked, taking my earlobe between her teeth.

"Fuck," was all I could manage to say.

"I'll take that as a 'no'," she moaned in my ear before dipping her tongue inside.

"Ahhhh," I cried, grabbing her ass and pulling it up my stomach.

Marlene quickly reached back and slapped them away. "Get them above your head," she scolded.

Reaching her hands up and holding my wrists above me, her stocking covered legs shimmied up my thighs and along my hips. She slid her very wet pussy up and ground it into the so called, "wounded" nipple. We groaned in unison as the erotic pleasure further ignited our senses.

"Oh God, Marlene, I can't take much more," I panted in heavy breaths.

"Mmm," she responded, "They say moist heat is the best thing for healing a sore nipple."

Marlene began to grind her overly sensative pussy against me while holding tightly to my wrists. "Michael, yes, this is so good... Soooo gooood... I think...I'm...going...to...come," she whimpered while quickening her pace.

"Sit on my face," I begged.

Ignoring my request, Marlene's legs squeezed against my sides as her orgasm signaled it's first hint before ravishing her body. "Oh god, yes, yes," she cried as she frantically ground against me. "Yes, Michael, I'm...coming..."

Her body tensed and her long nails dug into my wrists as the overwhelming sensations ripped through her. Collapsing onto me, her body violently shook. Her tits rested on my forehead and her heaving belly rested against my face. "Oh God... Oh my God... Oh my God..." she panted, "Michael, it's so good... Sooooo good..."

I laid quietly underneath her until her orgasm passed and she rolled off to my side. "Moist heat is good for a wounded nipple?" I asked with a grin.

"That's what I read," she giggled in rapid breaths.

"Tell me my beautiful Marlene, where did you read that?"

"The internet," she laughed, slapping me on the belly.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure if I google how to heal a twisted nipple, it would say rubbing a wet pussy repeadedly over it would be the answer? I think a certain little girl is making things up."

"Does it hurt now?" she asked in her cute, patented giggle.

"No, come to think of it, it actually feels pretty good," I replied, bringing my hand down from above my head and rubbing her juices into me.

"See? A nice, orgasming puss..." she began before suddenly stopping. "You did it again, you son-of-a-gun; I can't believe it; you did it to me again, Michael."

"Did what?" I innocently asked.

"You made me come... You made me come when I was teasing you."

"Hey, I didn't do anything, as I remember, you were the one rubbing against me while you held my hands above my head!"

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"But you knew exactly what was going on..."

"Well...Mar...lene, I never..." I sighed in a mocking tone.

Her forehead banged repeadedly into my stomach as she laughed in disbelief.

Marlene suddenly stopped, "Wow, look at this," she surprisingly stated.

"Look at what?"

"This, and the pool of pre-cum it's laying in," she answered as she wrapped a hand around my raging hard cock. "Mmm, I like this; it's so sexy," she continued in a seductive voice while beginning to stroke my length.

I groaned out as the feeling of her warm palm surrounded me. Rolling onto her knees, Marlene's tongue began licking the collection of my fluid before turning her attention to my cock. "Mmm," she moaned as she slipped her full lips over the head and sucked, "You taste so good... It feels so good in my mouth... It's so hard and so, so hot."

Instinctively, I pulled my knees up and dug my feet into the bed in an attempt to push more of myself into Marlene's mouth. She reached over with her hand and slapped my thigh, telling me without a word to stop. I dropped my legs hard onto the mattress as Marlene's hand slid up and cupped my balls.

"God, yes," I groaned as she fondled them in her soft hands.

Marlene's mouth lowered on my cock as I reached for her. My hand drifted along her spine to her beautiful ass. Gently caressing her ass cheek in my palm, I found her with her feet tucked under her butt. My fingers lightly trailed along her crack until they met her stocking covered feet. She raised slightly, but slammed back down as my fingers dipped deeper. "Mmm, mmm," she mumbled, shaking her head back and forth with my cock half buried in her mouth.

She continued moaning as she withdrew to the head, licked the underside, and drew my shaft deeper between her sensuous lips. Reaching around her, I pulled at her hip. She began to slide her knees up my side as I encouraged her along. I slipped my hand between her thighs and gently coaxed her leg upward in an attempt to have her straddle my chest. Surprisingly, it worked and she did as I wordlessly encouraged, her stocking clad feet now resting against my head. Marlene began bobbing her head up and down my cock, her warm hand still playing with my balls. Grasping her hips, I began to guide her back to my face. I wanted her; I wanted to give her pleasure; I wanted to bury my tongue in her pussy. Lifting my face in an attempt to taste her, my scheme was suddenly sabotaged as Marlene figured out my plan.

"No way, not this time," she said after pulling my cock from her hungry mouth.

"C'mon, Sweetheart, I want to lick you," I pleaded.

"No way, Pal, I have you all figured out now. I'll tie your butt up if you try again!" she giggled as she moved forward from my face.

"Oh yeah," I laughed as I patted her ass.

"You better stop," she warned, trying desperately not to let out her girlish giggle again; "You're going to come next if it's the last thing I do tonight."

Scurrying forward, she held my cock straight up, and slowly impaled herself down it's length. I let out a long groan as her slick, velvet walls engulfed my shaft. I felt her hands grasp my knees as she began to rock back and forth.

"Oh Michael, you feel so good," she whimpered; "Can you feel me? Can you feel your beautiful cock filling me? Are you going to come for me? Are you? Are you, Michael?"

Marlene possessed an exceptional talent for providing me with erotic verbal stimulation, and this usually occured when what I liked to call her, "third personality," came to life. Well, personality would not actually be the correct word to use; it was more like different sides of her whole self. The first being the professional, lawyer side, and the one I rarely witnessed. The second being my loving, kind, caring, tender, humorous, Marlene; the one I absolutely adored and loved with every cell of my body. Last, but not least, the third side; the polar opposite of the first; the sleek, wild, sexually charged, uninhibited, no holds barred, Marlene. This was the one I was witnessing at the present time; the verbally descriptive, erotic, sexual dynamo.

Marlene increased her verbal assault as she continued riding me. "Michael, can you picture your big cock sliding in and out of my pussy? My ass is facing you; can you picture yourself spreading me? Can you picture my tight ass? One day, Michael; one day your going to put your hard, throbbing cock in there... One day soon," she moaned while frantically rocking herself along my shaft.

Her words were dizzying, and the combination of her husky voice along with her wet pussy slamming down onto me had me in a state of euphoria. "Would you do that for me one day, Michael? Would you fuck my ass if I asked you? I want to, Michael... With you... Only you can fill me there..."

My cock swelled as I listened to her tantalizing words.

"I can feel you getting bigger, Michael; are you ready to come? Are you ready to fill me with your cum?"

"Marlene, yes, I'm ready," I finally gasped, "I'm going to come, yes, yes, oh fuck, I'm coming..."

Marlene rocked harder against me and the sound of her ass repeadedly slapping against my pelvis seemed to ehcoe in my brain. Grabbing her hips, I assisted her movements until I stiffened and began shooting into her with an animalistic groan. My head grew light as the tension in my body released and I fell limp into the bed. Marlene was not far behind as she continued rocking along my cock. Her breathing grew quicker and her whimpers grew louder until it ended in a crescendo of long wails. She collapsed onto my thighs and her stocking clad legs straightened along my upper body, resting against the sides of my head. I remained lodged in her depth as her heaving breasts pressed against my knees.

"Michael, my God, what are you doing to me?"

"Excuse me?" I gasped as I held onto her ass, before rubbing the baby soft skin with my palms.

"You're turning me into a sex crazed animal."

"Hmm, my plan is finally coming to fruition," I responded as I continued kneading her ass cheeks.

I felt her head drop between my calves before hearing her mutter, "Impossible, you are simply impossible..."

My hands remained under the straps of her garter as I massaged her ass, gently working down to the silky material of her black stockings. Marlene moaned as my hands worked their magic on her gorgeous thighs.

Finally recovering from her third or fourth orgasm of the night, Marlene ever so slowly began to move forward and off of my cock. "Oh my god, I still can't get over that feeling," she gasped as I slid out of her. She turned and quickly took my deflating cock in her mouth, cleaning the remnants of our combined fluids before crawling up and resting on top of me.

"You are amazing, Handsome," she whispered, placing her full lips softly against mine, "I love you so much. Do you realize how special you make me feel? You are the most unselfish lover any woman could ever dream up."

Her hands grasped my hair and her fingers began their usual playing as my words began to leave my mouth. "I love you too, Sweetheart; I will always put you first, and will do my best to keep you satisfied."

"Satisfied? Your satisfying is going to make my head explode one of these days!"

Her fingers continued twisting through my hair and once again, she silently told me she felt safe, and everything was right in our world.

"Good night, Handsome," she whispered as she rested her head into my chest.

"Good night, my beautiful Marlene," I whispered as I kissed the top of her head, "Sweet dreams."

**********

The next few weeks were filled with wedding plans, personal work schedules, and the inevitable vacation clothes shopping. If there was one dangerous thing Marlene and myself did, it was clothes shopping! Marlene would explain to me how people smiled and laughed at us as we bantered back and forth as to what looked good on us and what did not. The more provocative stares would be cast upon us as Marlene accompanied me into a dressing room, or vice versa. Whomever was in the others dressing room, comments, giggles, and outright laughter from each other could be heard.

"Oh Michael, we need to get you some type of tan before we leave," Marlene giggled, "That cute white ass of yours just might blind people on the beach."

"Don't you like my white ass?"

"I love your white ass, but I'm not sure the beach goers will appreciate the glare coming off of it!" she giggled as she gave it a pinch.

I began to sway it back and forth in the close quarters of the room as Marlene did her best to get me to try on the next item.

"What are you doing, you nut?" she squealed.

"Gettin' jiggy wit it," I replied, turning to face her as my flaxid cock bounced from side to side.

"You're what?" she screamed in laughter.

"Gettin' jiggy wit it..." I smiled as I grabbed her waist and pretended to hump her.

"Michael, stop," she cried out, "You're going to get us kicked out of here!"

"C'mon Baby, let's get down...get funky..."

"Mic...hael...stop, stop, you're...making...my...stomach...hurt!"

I stepped behind her and rubbed myself into her jean covered as, "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight..." I sang out while grinding into her.

"Mic...hael, please, I'm...cry...ing... Put...these...on, I...have to...leave..."

Marlene handed me shorts and a three button shirt to try on before retreating from the room.

I slipped my undies back on before trying on the combination of clothing Marlene had handed me. I continued humming and swaying as I zipped and snapped the shorts closed. I slipped the shirt on and called for Marlene.

"Are you decent?" she asked, still attempting to withhold another burst of laughter.

"I'm always decent, Mama," I replied as I slid the curtain open and attempted to step out.