Silver Screen Express Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you really do wear flip flops when you drive."

"Yep! I told you I wasn't lying."

She laughed at him, watching as he kicked them off to free his feet. Rihanna gazed back into his eyes and smirked. David's eyes looked down to her thighs, glancing towards her sweet wet pussy. David began to lower himself onto his knees. Rihanna never took her eyes off him, studying each movement he made. Though he did not say it, she knew what he wanted to do right away. As he had moved between both her legs and lowered his head towards her thighs. Rihanna smirked looking down at him, as he spoke up.

"You're fucking soaked down here, and you were worried about getting the seats wet earlier."

He let out a soft chuckle. Her pearly white teeth flashed when he glanced towards her face. Rihanna didn't instantly reply to him. She simply moved forward a bit, almost grinding her wet clit towards his face. David looked up into her eyes as he softly kissed the opening folds. She gasped and let out a soft moan before he spoke again.

"It's been a long time since I've had any sweet black pussy. I'm going to enjoy eating you, babe."

"Mmmm, go right on ahead then."

What David neglected to inform her of, was how often he fucked women in the back of his cab. It had been such a long time since he had a beautiful black woman to suck her juices. He slithered his tongue between the folds of her pussy, listening to Rihanna gasp as his tongue began to enter her. The singer raised her head, closing her eyes as she let out a moan as he began to slowly eat her wonderful pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! That's it, mmmmm!"

She licked her lips, sucking on her bottom lip as he began to slowly inch his tongue back and forth into her pussy. Rihanna opened her eyes and took in a heavy breath. As she glanced down and watched him eat her, she moved her right hand into his hair. She ran her fingertips through his soft hair while tracing the outlines of her various tattoos over her hands. When David felt her fingernails in his hair, he thrust his tongue into her harder and faster. His tongue had snaked it's way in as far as he could possibly reach. Rihanna instantly gasped and then cried out in a raised pitch of voice.

"OHHHH, FUCK! MY GOD!!"

Rihanna's voice had almost changed as if she were belting out a harmony to a chorus. David continued to lick and suck at her clit. He moved his hands to gently grip her legs, holding himself in position as he didn't stop licking and sucking that juicy pussy. By now, she moaning louder and running her hand through his hair. Rihanna gripped the back of his head as she felt his tongue slithering back and forth inside of her. She refused to let him stop if he wanted to. With her teeth gritted for a moment, she cried out before screaming.

"YES, YESSSSS! Don't you just fucking stop, ohhhhhhh god! Yes, eat me!! Go on, make me cum!!"

David didn't want to stop. To hear her pleas for him to force her into a climax, that was just what he wanted to hear. Over and over, he continued to lick and thrust his tongue back and forth into her pussy. Rihanna moved her hands, running them up to grip her breasts. She played with her nipples, squeezing both of them between her fingertips as she began to breathe heavily. With another roar, she screamed to him again.

"YES, YES, YESSSS!! MAKE ME CUM, OHHHHH GOD! I KNOW YOU WANT IT, TAKE IT! TAKE MY FUCKING CUM!! I'M SO CLOSE, MAKE ME CUM DAVID!!"

Surely, he knew that she was close due to her body tensing up a bit. The raising of her voice was only one sign, David was so ready to taste her sweet juices. He worked hard for it to pleasure this woman orally. With her eyes shut, Rihanna spread her legs out and pushed her hands down into the seat. Her lower lip dropped as she felt the impending orgasm finally hit.

"OHHHHHH, YESSSSS!!!"

Screaming aloud, she felt her climax come. David instantly felt her juices strike his mouth, coating his jaws with her sticky liquid. He quickly swallowed it down and began to inch his tongue out of her clit. His eyes glanced up, only to watch her open her eyes and look down at him. As David leaned up after slithering his tongue out of her pussy, he continued starring into her eyes as he licked her small strip of hair above her clit. Rihanna was forced to catch her breath, still gazing back into his eyes. David climbed up from his knees and leaned up to kiss her. The singer responded by wrapping her arms around him, digging her long fingernails into his back as they kissed passionately. She could taste her own juices over his tongue.

A muffled moan was heard between both their voices as they continued to kiss. Rihanna eventually broke the kiss, only to smile back at him and move back. Since he had given her such amazing pleasure with his mouth, she wanted to repay the favor again. David moved his lips to kiss down her neck. The dark skinned singer let out a moan as he began to kiss a trail over the left side of her neck and down to her tits. David looked into her eyes as he ran his tongue over her left nipple, sucking on it before he moved to the right. She gently cupped the back of his head, playing with his hair. Rihanna was thinking about that hard white cock of his. She wanted it and was about to demand it impatiently.

"I want your cock, David. Sit down and take your shorts off for me."

She spoke while looking back into his eyes. David leaned up, cupping her cheeks between his hands as he kissed her lips softly and then teased her.

"Oh yeah, you want me cock huh?"

"Yes, I want it right fucking now."

Her voice was low, speaking in a slutty tone. He gently kissed her lips again and then moved to sit down next to her in the seat. David wanted to tease her a bit in an attempt to lure her into talking dirty with him.

"If you want it, why don't you take my shorts off yourself."

The smirk that appeared over his face was obviously to tease her. Rihanna smiled back and climbed down to the floorboard of the van to sit on her knees before replying.

"Alright, have it your way big guy."

Her eyes instantly looked forward at the large bulge sticking up near the zipper of his shorts. Rihanna moved her right hand and unbuttoned the front fold. David sat there, tracing the outline of the various tattoos over her hand as she pulled his pants down. He noticed she had other tattoos, but didn't pay much attention. Here he was, watching now as she pushed his white underwear briefs down past his knees. Rihanna used her left hand to grab his cock. David took a deep breath as he watched her fingers wrap around his thick shaft and begin to stroke it.

"You really wanted that cock, didn't you babe? You worked fast to get it out."

He chuckled softly, but Rihanna wasn't in the mood for any talking. All she did was raise her eye brows and give him her glaring eyes. She was hungry, as he could easily read from the look in her eye. David was disappointed that he failed to entice her to talk dirty, but he had not given up yet. She leaned down and then parted her lips after swirling her tongue around them. The beautiful singer opened her mouth and kissed the head of his cock. David took a deep breath as he felt her her mouth sucking down over his fat cock. David let out a moan, taking another chance at some filthy language between the two of them.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah. There you go babe, suck that fucking cock! Get it nice and wet with that beautiful mouth. You can do more than just sing with those lips."

A slobbering sound echoed throughout the van as Rihanna pumped her lips down and began to quickly bob her head up and down the shaft. It was a corny joke he made about her singing talents, but she wasn't bothered by it whatsoever. She moved both her hands down to play with his balls, rubbing her finger tips over them as her mouth slobbered and sucked over his fat dick. She began to bob her head up and down faster. David moaned, calling out to her again.

"You're one amazing lady when it comes to sucking cock, ohhhhhh fuck! Yeah, there you go babe! Get it all nice and wet."

'Mmmmm' a muffled moan was heard between the sounds of her sucking noises. Rihanna looked her eyes up at him as she moved to slowly release his cock from her mouth. As it parted her lips, it made a loud popping sound. David was grinning, just begging for her to begin talking dirty back to him. Rihanna wrapped her left hand around his saliva-coated shaft and began to stroke it. She leaned forward, gazing back into his eyes as she gritted her teeth.

"You know what I like, David?"

She spoke in a low tone of voice, still stroking his meat pole with the grip of her fingers.

"Sucking on cock, babe?"

Rihanna smirked and nodded her head to his reply.

"I like more than just that, honey. Lean up for me, I'm about to show you what I want to do."

David didn't know exactly what she meant by her words. Upon her request, he leaned forward on the seat and then watched as Rihanna continued to stroke his cock. The singer moved down, brushing her long dark hair as she took her tongue and began to swirl it over his nut sack. David took a deep breath before moaning out, almost as if he were bragging.

"Fuck yes, babe! Go on, suck those balls! Get 'em all nice and wet too, they're loaded with cum for you."

Slurping and sucking noises were audible from down below. A string of saliva dripped from David's wet balls, falling to the black floorboard of the car. Rihanna's hand remained stroking his hard cock but she had something else in mind. She lowered her head even further and raked her tongue between his ass cheeks. David instantly got the hint of what she was about to do and placed his hands on the seat to lift himself up a bit. He knew exactly what she was about to do. His slobber-covered balls pushed up against her forehead as Rihanna stuck her tongue between his ass cheeks to discover his little dark hole. She began to lick her tongue around it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck! You are one kinky fucking woman, I like that! Go on, babe! Ohhhhhh, yeah!!"

Her tongue darted back and forth, licking over the small hole between the crack of his ass. David was ecstatic, taken into a world of pleasure. He often knew a woman could be freaky if they proceeded to rim him by surprise. Rihanna let go of his cock and pushed her hands over his thighs as she continued to slither her tongue between his ass creeks and lick the small hole between them. David took in more deep breathes, sitting back and enjoying the pleasure this woman gave to him. For Rihanna, she simply wanted to return the favor after the way he had eaten her pussy minutes earlier. David was still bragging aloud.

"This is the kind of filthy stuff I'm into, babe! Yeah, I knew you were a wild one Rihanna! You fucking proved me right just now!"

Rihanna pulled her head back, leaning back up and grabbing his cock again with her left hand. The foreplay of pleasure was over. She was ready to fuck him. If he thought she was wild before, she was ready to completely blow his mind wide open now. Beginning to lean up, she looked into his eyes and spoke.

"You think I'm wild, huh!?"

"Babe, I know you are! You're one freaky little wild thing!"

"Oh yeah, you think so!? I'm about to fuck you silly!"

Placing her hands up on his chest, Rihanna raised herself up and then pushed both of her feet down into the leather seat, straddling him as she moved on top and positioned his cock to slide upward into her wet pussy. David responded, reaching both of his hands up to smash his palms up against her boobs. Rihanna gasped and moaned as his cock entered her pussy. She pushed her hands over his chest, forcing him to lean back in the seat as she began to thrust herself down on his cock. David looked up into her eyes as he began to buck his hips and drive his cock forward into her. With a smirk over her lips, she spoke.

"You like that!? You wanted me to be wild, I bet you didn't think I was gonna get on top!"

"Oh yeah, you caught me by surprise babe! I'm still going to fuck you though, ohhhh yes!"

"Mmmmmm, do it! Go on, fuck me! FUCK ME, DAVID!!"

He moved his hands away from her tits, only to grip her sides as he bucked his hips to thrust his cock forward into her. David's eyes glanced over her beautiful dark skin, tracing the outlines of the Egyptian Goddess tattoo under her breasts. She had more ink work above her breasts on the left side crossing over to her shoulder. David spotted another tattoo on her right shoulder, but he didn't give it much attention as he tried to buck his hips and thrust his cock back and forth into her pussy while she was slamming down on him. Rihanna raked her nails over his chest lightly, moaning aloud as her long hair began to wave all around with each thrust.

"Yes, this is so fucking hot!! Ohhhhhh god, give me that big fucking dick! FUCK ME!!"

Motivated by her words, David began to thrust as hard as he could, forcing his cock to pump in and out of her at a fast pace. He gritted his teeth, listening to his balls slap against the underside of her ass with each thrust. Rihanna raised her head and began to scream as David was taking over. She stopped slamming herself down, embracing the moment as his cock pumped in and out of her pussy.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! YES, YES, YESSSS! FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER, YESSSSSS! DON'T STOP!!!"

Smack. Smack, Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls slapping on the underside of her ass created loud sound waves bouncing off the walls inside the vehicle. Rihanna gasped, knowing now that he was in full control. David eventually stopped thrusting, coming to a complete halt so he could lean up and kiss her lips. He moved his hands and softly spoke.

"Come on babe, get up for me! I want you to get down on the seat for me, I'm about to really fuck you hard!"

She kissed his lips back before climbing off him, allowing his cock to slither free from her clit. Rihanna climbed over the back seat, pushing her hands and knees down into the leather seats while David moved behind her in the new position. With her bare naked ass in all it's glory to his eyes, he reached his left hand up and gripped one of her ass cheeks while pushing his cock back into her pussy. The singer gasped and called out to him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Get that big fucking cock back in me, dammit! Fuck me, David! I want you to FUCK ME HARD!!"

He reared his hand back and spanked the left cheek of her beautiful black ass. Rihanna bit her lower lip and moaned from the strike of his palm. Within seconds, she was crying out as he began to thrust his thick rod back into her pussy. David groaned before calling out to her.

"God you are so fucking tight, babe! And this big beautiful black ass is wonderful!"

Spank! He smacked his hand over the left cheek of her booty again. Rihanna doubted that he would neglect giving her ass attention, but she had one important demand for him first. As he continued to buck his hips and thrust his cock back and forth into her pussy.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK!! OH YEAHHHH, YOU WANT MY FUCKING ASS, DAVID!?"

"Fuck yeah, babe! I'm going to tear into that thick chocolate ass!"

"Make me cum first! Make me cum and then I want that white cock in my fucking ass!!"

Yet again, her dirty words forced him to raise his hand and spank her ass. David moved his other hand to the small of her back, raising his head as he continued to pump his cock back and forth into her pussy. Rihanna moved her hands up the back of the seat, sinking her nails over the leather front. She was so close to reaching her second climax of the day and she wanted it. Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, the R&B singer screamed to him.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHHH GOD!! YES, YESSSS!! I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE, MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME....OHHHH!!"

Her lower lip dropped and Rihanna cried out hard as she felt her orgasm reach. David didn't stop, he continued bucking his hips and driving his cock back and forth into her as he felt the the tightness of her pussy release her juices. The man moaned, taking in a deep breath as he experienced this moment. Rihanna gasped and cried out loudly. If anything, her moans were probably heard outside the van.

"Damn, you came pretty fucking hard babe! Wow!"

She had to catch her breath, ignoring his words completely. David took a step back, gently pulling his rod from her clit. He went down to his knees to look at her pussy, watching as her juices began to gush out. David planted his mouth to her clit and began to suck up her juices. It was her second orgasm and now twice that he would be swallowing her juices down his throat. After she had caught her breath, Rihanna ran her hand through her hair and listened to the sound of his lips sucking at her clit. She bit her lower lip and waited for him to move back. Once David was standing back up, she glanced at him from over her shoulder and spoke.

"Oh my god, wow! That's the second time you've made me cum already, and you still ain't cum for me yet."

A grin formed over his lips. David smirked as he placed both hands on her thick black ass cheeks and began to pull them apart while he answered her. While the head if his dick pushed into her dark hole, David replied.

"Maybe I'm saving it. Maybe I want to make a huge mess when I finally do empty my balls."

With a gasp, Rihanna moaned as she felt his cock push into her ass. His words offered a subtle hint of where his cum would be. Her instant guess was that he wanted to make a mess over her face. Still gazing into his eyes, she replied as he thrust the first few inches of his white cock into her black ass. She turned her head, glancing back down at the seat. David reached up with his right hand and grabbed her by the hair, pulling hard. Rihanna gritted her teeth before screaming at him.

"Pull me by the hair, dammit! Yeah, come on! Fuck my ass and pull my fucking hair!"

Spank! His left hand came smacking down over the left cheek of her ass like before. David began to buck his hips, thrusting his cock into her ass and back. He pulled her hair again, forcing Rihanna to scream at him louder.

"YES, YES!! GO ON, FUCK ME IN THE ASS! SLAM THAT BIG FUCKING WHITE COCK IN MY ASS, DAMMIT!! GIVE IT TO ME, DAVID!!!"

"I just knew a wild girl like you would enjoy getting fucked in the ass!"

"YESSSS!! HARDER, FASTER!! FUCK MY ASS!! YES, YES, YESSSS!!!"

David pulled her hair harder. By now, he was bucking his hips forward as hard as he could. Over and over, his long shaft pounded into her thick black booty over and over. His balls began to slap up against the underside of her amazing ass. He let go of her hair, only to move both of his hands to grip her ass cheeks while he continued to ram his cock into that beautiful ass over and over. Her long dark hair began to wave around like earlier, only this time it was David who was beginning to reach his orgasm. Rihanna lowered her right hand to play with her clit, rubbing her index and middle finger into her pussy as she felt his cock slam into her ass over and over. After one final thrust, he grunted and then pulled back to quickly release his cock from her ass.

"FUCK!! Ohhhhhh, fuck! Get down over here, babe! Get on the fucking floor!"

Rihanna quickly turned around after she felt his rod slide out of her ass. She looked into his face and could read him so easily. Though he didn't say it at first, she knew that he was ready to explode and finally blow his load. When she didn't get up from the seats quick enough, David reached back and grabbed her hair from behind with his right hand. Rihanna laughed at this rough play as she moved to the floor, resting on her knees as he held the back of her head. She finally teased him in her filthy language.

"What are you about to do, David? Are you gonna blow that hot load all over me!?"

"Yeah! I'm gonna cum all over your gorgeous fucking face, babe!"