Silver Screen Express Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he held her hair in his right hand, David had a firm grip on his shaft among his left hand. He stroked it, aiming it directly at her face. Rihanna licked her lips and raised her left hand and grabbed at his hand, pulling him away to replace her own dark fingers to wrap around his cock.

"Here, let me help you! I'll get you ready to blast my face in that hot fucking spunk."

She offered him a wink as she took over stroking his cock. David let go of her hair, allowing her to take control. Rihanna wanted to suck his dick one last time and to truly control his orgasm. Parting her lips she went down on his cock and quickly began to bob her head up and down the shaft. Rihanna slammed her hand down to the base of his rod and then began to move her hand in sync with her lips, stroking and sucking his cock simultaneously. David moaned, calling out to her.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!! I'm gonna cum right now, babe!"

As he spoke, Rihanna knew what to do. She pulled her mouth off his cock making a loud pop noise. David reached down and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her hair so that her face was lined up in a straight shot to blast his cum. Her hand stroked his cock as fast as she possibly could. Rihanna starred into his eyes and opened her mouth wide, making an 'ahhhhhh' sound to tease him. David's lips curled up as he grunted knowing that within seconds he would be moaning to this wild girl after the things she had done to him today.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Her eyes never left his. Rihanna continued to pump his shaft between her fingers. David groaned out as the first thick string of cum went flying over her forehead and streaking into her hair. It wasn't until she felt his hot seed striking her skin did Rihanna finally close her eyes. A thick spurt of cum shot over her nose and dripped down her right cheek. The initial blast was so hard, it streaked all through her hair with some drops landing on the floorboard behind her.

"Mmmmm, yes! That's it, cum on me!! Cum all over me! Give me your hot fucking load, David!! Ohhhhh, yes! YES!!!"

More cum went flying out of his dick, shooting thick streams over her forehead and a wad into her left eyelid. Rihanna didn't stop stroking his cock until she forced every spurt of his seed to splash all across her face. All David could do was stand there and watch, moaning as the wild singer finished him off. One string of cum misfired and landed on the floorboard of the van from her right side. More cum drained from his cock, forcing thick droplets to rain down over her cheeks and drip down her neck.

"Fuck, ohhhh man! Look at you, you're one big fucking mess down there babe! God, you look so beautiful right now."

Once she felt that she had drained him completely, Rihanna let go of his cock. She used her middle finger to scoop up the cum that went into her eye lid. Opening her eyes, she glanced up to his face while taking her middle finger and feeding the cum past her lips. Rihanna gave a mischievous grin as she sucked her middle finger. David had a big smile over his face, flashing his teeth just a bit. He let out a breath and then patted her shoulder with his right hand.

"That was fucking amazing, babe. Wow. You really showed me a wild time, I could get used to spending a day driving you around."

She let out a sigh of relief. Rihanna scooped up more cum from her face, collecting a layer from her forehead before sucking it loudly from her fingers. After she had swallowed it down, she answered him back.

"Mmmmm, I like that."

"You like that cum, babe?"

"Yeah, it's tasty. You know, you're not bad for a cab driver."

"So I take it that you had fun today?"

Rihanna raised her eyebrow, giving him an odd look before she replied.

"Fuck yeah, I did! You've got a great fucking cock. Nice, big and thick!"

Wrapping her fingers back around his rod, Rihanna leaned down and kissed the head. She then finished speaking after gazing back up into his eyes.

"Just the way I like 'em!"

David laughed while nodding his head to her. Throughout the past hour, he had lost track of time to some degree. The man forgot that they were currently in a multi-story car park and he would have to drive her back the hotel soon. He stepped away, having a seat as he watched her wipe the cum up from her face. David leaned down and grabbed his underwear, figuring that he would have to go ahead and get dressed again. Rihanna was busy cleaning her face and catching the cum that was in her hair. Once David had slipped his underwear back on, he noticed the cum stains on the floorboard. He made a mental note that he would have to scrub the floor of the van later on. He let out a sigh before speaking up to her.

"Well, I guess we better get dressed and I have to take you back to your hotel."

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes. You got cum all in my fucking hair, it's gonna take me a bit to get it out."

She giggled to him while grabbing her bikini top to place back over her tits. For the next several minutes they both dressed back up. Rihanna had to clean the mess he made over her face and collect the strands of cum from out of her hair. It took around twenty minutes until David was out of the back seat and back into the driver's side. True to his word, he canceled the fare. Since Rihanna was his first fare of the day, he thought to himself how this would set the tone for the rest of the working day. No matter the fares David had to pick up next, he would have a smile on his face and be thinking of the fun he just experienced with this wild girl. It was just the kind of fun that would make bad times during a work day completely worth living through.

THE END