All Comments on 'Silya & The Dragon Ch. 02'

by Godsilk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockalmost 9 years ago
Very good

My only complaint is that it is too short. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Note to Writers of Dragon stories...

.....it always seemed a lack if imagination or ignorance of herpetology that I have never read a dragon porn story that took advantage of the fact that some male reptiles have a pair of hemipenese.

Just saying there are two orifices down there for human females. Female reptiles just have the one cloaca, that is why male reptiles alternate using each of their hemipenese.

Dragons should do much better! Bring a "Hole" new meaning to the term"'getting DP''ed". Of course how do you measure the the "Scale' of such an experience?

Oh stop groaning! You try and write a joke about fire-breathing monsters.

GodsilkGodsilkalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Work in Progress

Since these are my first posts, I hope that you'll bear with me. I'm getting used to the website and I didn't want to overwhelm the readers with too much length, but I can see that probably will not be an issue.

From chapter 4 onward, the length will be greater and there will be more happening from that point on.

Thank you for your reads, feedback and votes!

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Godsilk this is really good. You kept me on edge and entertained. I'd love for it to be longer

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
loved it

Like the connection. Cannot wait for more. Your details is amazing

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
re: Fanfare

you try too hard. Why not categorize dragons as a completely different species, not limited by the form of another genus, not related in any way? After all, there is nothing to say this is happening on this plane, in this time, or on this orb.

If she is lucky enough to be pleasured by his dexterous tongue, let her savor the orgasms.

Let's just hope he doesn't get the hic ups triggering the auto ignite feature of his flame thrower. .

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
You slipped one in on us

"I am forced to stay in this form, but before I could shift freely between my dragon and human form."

Now that is a plot devise just waiting to be utilized.

Shall we speculate just how handsome the shape shifting Prince Charming is?

Or is this a way of alerting us to the concept that dragons are not extinct, they walk among us in their human form?

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 9 years ago
I just read that....right??

Damn that was hot. Thanks for this interesting heat inducing story. Write on!!

urbancowbowurbancowbowalmost 9 years ago
excited to read more

I cannot wait to read more of the story

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
With all due respect

I like the idea and plot of the story. However I though the dialogue sounded a little too disney-ish in the end of the last chapter and the beginning of this one, if that makes sense. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the upload

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous