All Comments on 'Simon and Kelly Ch. 01'

by simonwindsor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chucky story

He is still with this whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To day is a disastrous day

the wimpers and the cuckold had overran LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't Literotica post only wimp husband stories?

Beginning to suspect who ever allows stories to be posted on this slime ball site are, themselves, cuckold loving wimps who wear silk panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This no longer anything but cuckold stories. I won't come back after today anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another pathtic cuckold. What a fucking loser. The character and author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And this is supposed to be erotic?

In real life you D.N.A. the kids, why marry or stay married to a cheating slut, stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You gay fuck.

Straight men don't comment on how much cum some other guys dump in their slut, what a little puffer you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome to Cuckerotica

The home of all cuck stories all the time Congrads

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Warnings..Warnings..Warnings, PLEASE

In the future, if your story involves cuckolding, please state so at the top so that the many of us who absolutely detest this story type can choose to skip it. You'll get better story scores and less unwanted comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Can't believe the moralizing dorks here - it's sex, that's all it needs to be. Who with or why has nothing to do with it. Got it? Thanks, author, for a nice story about a fabulous woman. Keep it up! (literally and figuratively)

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Definitio

The story is before marriage part of their life. Without marriage nobody is cuck......

We will see the next chapters................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

You're a fucking idiot. No comment on the story, haven't read it yet.It's amazing the stupidity of some of these readers. Just fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing Woman?

A gang banging whore and her wimp loser boyfriend, future husband, all time cuck is pathetic, did she ask little loser if he wanted in, did he get any strange or do anything but risk his health, fuck no. If you are not both out than sorry but he is a cuck, one way relationships are the fad with the gay crowd that is trying to overrun lit. like a bunch of cockroaches. Where is Orkin when you need them, yuck!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
definitio II.

@ Yes, you are right. He was not cuck, but he was a loser wimp boyfriend..........After wedding somebody could become cuck and after divorce (or wife death) a man loses the cuckold term.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IS IT GOING TO BE

3 strikes and out or 3rd times a charm, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it.

I enjoyed your story thx for sharing. Look forward to part2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romantic Vacation Fling

This kind of stuff goes on all the time. The husband (technically, then, still boyfriend) knew what was coming as he helped her choose the provocative dress and no panties. The other man and husband watched her flirting, and basically doing a strip tease, while getting dressed to go out.

The husband helping her decide to leave the knickers at home was at least "grooming" her or encouraging her to have sex with the other man. Everyone was complicit and the husband was preparing the whole scene for her infidelity.

Over the course of our ten-year marriage, when on holidays, I have participated in "setting my wife up" to fuck other guys and the end result is great fun for both of us.

The fact that she told him was proof of her honesty and it strengthened their relationship. He was understanding, which does not mean he is a wimp.

Fun story; we look forward to the other installments.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Grooming !

Did the boyfriend groom Kelly, well perhaps to a degree. He may have felt guilty about revising for his exam and wanted his girlfriend not to miss out on having a fun evening.

Did that mean she could cheat, well ultimately it was her choice and she did.

I think she needed to make up to him perhaps with a FFM 3sum.

As boyfriend and girlfriend may have the highest level of intimacy it is also the lowest form of commitment. Which Kelly demonstrate that evening with Paul and intimate other evenings. All with out boyfriends knowledge

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very straightforward.....

This was a little saccharin in the telling.

Potentially very, very erotic, if you can get past our protagonist's blasé attitude about her cheating.

I know, I know, they weren't married.

So? They were supposed to be serious.

So he's either VERY open or just open to her cheating.

God! Have some self respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wait...he knows she cheated...

And he still marries her?? He deserves whatever happens thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Set Himself Up!

She knew she could do anything she wanted and he'd ignore it, pay for it or whatever. His head was stuck in the sand while other guys got her, oh well IDIOTS give it away.

Nice writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Damn loving wives is going to the dogs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS CRAP!

Yes, there is cuckolding, but you fucking inexperienced authors always want to write about people doing things that you WOULD NEVER DO it shows, and it just makes you look like an idiot. When someone cheats on you it hurts. Yes, even people who are into cuckolding do NOT like to be hurt. Cheating is NOT CUCKOLDING you fucking retard. Someone decides to do the #1 most hurtful thing to their spouse that they could possible do, short of killing their children, it is NEVER ignored, it is NEVER accepted. When a moronic fucking author like you can't even address such a simple concept. I stop reading your insulting piece of shit. Oh and bye the way, after you've fucked a stranger's wife... you don't stop around the next day. Simonwindsor have some fucking self respect. When you write a story, you're telling us that you as the author believe it is a good piece of fiction, that it is realistic, that the people in your story might behave the way you have them behaving... in this case simonwindor, I think you're full of fucking shit. I don't think you, or anyone you've ever met in your entire life would behave this way, and I don't think you believe for a minute that people would behave this way... which means you're just a fucking lazy writer who wants to waste your time, and your reader's time. So from me to you... GO FUCK YOURSELF! Get off your fat ass, go out and suck some dick which you so obviously want to do, and stop posting this weak crap here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You fucking haters, how dumb are you ????

READ the description of this category, THEN if you don't get it, READ it again,

Its about cuckolding you morons....what do you expect to find,,for fucks sake !!

Regardless of the quality of the story, GUESS WHAT ..you will find stories of wives being unfaithful...DUH !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

Sounds like you get lots of help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love this

Not sure why people complain about cuckold/hotwife posts. This is sexy and for many men an ideal partner. They seem very much in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous