Simon Pendleton Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," she said, nearly whispering. Fear tried to creep back over her but she crushed it mercilessly. Simon's huge smile only aided her.

"I love you too," he said. Simon hadn't realized it until that very moment. He was in love with Jodi. The happiness he saw in her glittering eyes only intensified the feeling. They hugged each other tightly. She kissed him one more time before leaning back to look at his face.

"I'm ready," she said. She knew he would know what she meant. "Whenever you get out of here, I'm ready." He grinned, pulling her with him as he fell back onto the bed.

"Why do we have to wait until I get out of here?" Immediately, his fingers went to her sides, tickling her mercilessly. She shrieked and laughed, slapping his hands away. Simon stopped instantly as she curled in pain.

"Sorry," she said, "my ribs aren't completely healed yet."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking," he said. He slowly massaged her sides and she relaxed.

"You don't need to apologize. A little pain is a small price to pay." She laid her head on his chest, snuggling as close as she could, Simon's arms wrapped protectively around her.

"Ahem," a voice came from the door. Jodi turned, seeing Sasha standing by the door, her arms crossed and foot tapping. "While I am definitely enjoying the view, you might want to get under the covers. The doctor is coming, along with Simon's mom and sister."

Simon realized what she meant as he felt a cool breeze waft up his gown. He forgot he wasn't wearing any underwear, giving Sasha a clear view of his cock. When Jodi got off of him, he noticed Sasha was trying, poorly, to hide a grin.

Oh well, he decided. If he was lucky, she might get a much closer look at it some other time. Simon climbed back into bed as Jodi took a chair by his right side. Sasha was standing next to Jodi when Mary walked in followed by Cindy and the doctor.

"Oh hello Jodi, Sasha." Mary walked around the bed and gave Jodi a hug. Cindy stayed on Simon's left, away from Jodi, upset by her presence. A middle aged man walked up and offered his hand to Simon.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Anders. It's good to finally meet you Simon." They shook hands. "So how are you feeling?"

"Pretty good considering everything. My left shoulder is a little sore and I don't remember much since before the fight." Simon held Jodi's hand in his.

"Speaking of, let's check that wound." Dr. Anders pulled Simon's gown down his chest. His left shoulder was bandaged and covered in gauze. The doctor carefully unwrapped the binding. The gauze, partially dried to the wound, stung as he removed it. Simon got his first look at his injury.

Everyone leaned over, gazing at the reddened line. Stitches criss-crossed the puckered wound. The doctor raised, lowered, and rotated Simon's left arm. "How's that feel?" he asked.

"It hurts a little, but feels better the more you do it." The doctor put down Simon's arm, added some new gauze, and rewrapped the shoulder.

"Other than some minor inflammation, it looks good. You will probably have full use of the muscle within four to six weeks, sooner if you work it. By the look of you, I'm sure it will get plenty of work." He made a few notes on Simon's chart. "I'll be back to check on it tomorrow. If the inflammation has not gotten any worse, I think you'll be able to go home."

The expectant tension in the room visibly decreased. Shoulders slumped and smiles brightened at the good news. Jodi squeezed Simon's hand. He squeezed it back, smiling.

"Is this the young lady that was the reason for this injury?" he asked. Jodi looked away, still guilty over the pain she caused Simon.

"In a sense, yes." Simon looked at Jodi. His hand reached out to her chin, turning her so he could look in her eyes. "And I'd gladly take a thousand more in her defense." Not turning away, he found her hand again and kissed it.

"Hopefully it won't come to that." He chuckled, "I don't know if we could fix you up afterwards. By the way, the police need to get a statement from you about the fight. If you're up to it, I'll call and let them know you're ready, okay?" Simon nodded. The doctor left.

"Well," Mary said, "it's good to know you'll be coming home soon." She wondered about Simon's statement and actions concerning Jodi. Could he be in love? She was both elated and fearful of that prospect. A small pain stabbed her heart. She suddenly realized she was jealous. Not just of Simon's new found love but that Jodi could have what she couldn't.

Cindy's feelings were following a similar yet darker line. This whole incident had crystallized things for her. She had tried to resist but couldn't anymore. She knew, unquestioningly, that she loved her brother. Not only as a sister, but as a woman loves a man. She wanted him to be her first. Jealousy surged through her veins when Simon kissed Jodi's hand.

Sasha's conflicting emotions were barely being held in check. She hadn't realized how strong her feelings for Simon had become until earlier today. Combined with her real feelings for Jodi, Sasha was lost within herself. 'How great would it be to have them both,' she thought, yet knowing it could never happen.

After several minutes, a car pulled out of the visitor's parking lot of the hospital. Roxanne was still fuming over being denied again. Vague wisps of a plan began forming in her mind. She smiled, knowing that by the end of the school year, she would finally have him.

Blissfully unaware of the complications in his life, Simon smiled.

*****

Simon left the hospital the next day. His conversation with the police had been brief and routine. He wasn't to leave the area without notification. He was going to have to testify against the four men who assaulted Jodi. Simon avoided what media attention he could, but a welcome home party was waiting for him.

Though it was cold outside, many students and faculty from school were waiting outside. They had attached a large "Welcome Home" banner to the front of the house. He was cheered by those attending as he exited the car. Embarrassed, Simon hurried for the relative safety of his house. Inside, Jodi was waiting along with her parents.

Simon was nearly tackled by Jodi's mother, Pamela, almost as soon as he walked through the door. She hugged him tightly, blubbering her gratitude incoherently. He patted her on the back a few times before Jodi's father, Greg, pulled her back.

"I think what my wife is trying to say is that we cannot thank you enough for what you have done for our only child." Greg stifled some of his own tears as he shook Simon's hand. "It's a rare person who would defend someone else without regard for their own safety. Words are a poor way to express my gratitude, but they are all I have. Thank you, Simon."

After her parents moved away, Jodi walked forward and embraced him. She whispered into his ear, "Don't worry. I've got a special gift for you to show my appreciation." She pulled back and smiled seductively. The look on Simon's face was not the one she expected.

"Excuse me," he said, pulling abruptly away from her, "I need to put my things in my room." Simon disappeared down the stairs, leaving a momentarily stunned Jodi standing behind him. Not wanting the moment to be ruined, she followed.

"What was that about?" she asked. Simon stood by his dresser with an open bag. He pulled out some of the clothes he got back from the fight. The police had kept the shirt as evidence, but he was allowed to take the rest.

"Nothing," he replied.

"What do you mean nothing?" she asked, stepping towards him.

"I mean exactly what I said, nothing." He snapped back.

"What's your deal? Did I say something wrong?" Jodi put her hands on his shoulders but he shrugged them off as he walked away. "What!? Please tell me!" Jodi was on the verge of tears.

Simon stopped and sighed, "It's what you said upstairs."

"What?"

"I didn't do this to get some kind of reward and especially not to get laid." He turned to look at her, "If I never saw you again after that fight, knowing that you were okay would have been reward enough for me." Simon sat on his bed, "I don't want you to feel obligated to do anything for me."

"Is that what you thought? That I felt obligated to fuck you for saving me?" Jodi almost sighed in relief.

"That's how you made it sound upstairs. I don't want anything from you. I just-" The rest of his comment was cut off as Jodi tackled him onto the bed. Her mouth covered his as she insistently shoved her tongue down his throat.

They kissed passionately for several minutes, their hands roaming all over each other's body. Jodi bit and nibbled on Simon's ear causing him to groan. He squeezed her ass, thrusting up into her crotch. Finally, she pulled back and sat up, lust still etched on her face.

"If anyone else had come to my rescue, they might have gotten a kiss out of it. I love you, Simon Pendleton. I'm not afraid to admit it anymore." Jodi bent forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I want you. I need you to be my first."

Jodi's words sounded oddly familiar to him, but he dismissed it immediately. She giggled suddenly.

"God I sound like such a slut!" She rolled off of and laid next to him, snuggling into his armpit. "You are the only one I've ever felt about this way. Since the first time I saw you, I somehow knew you were going to be the one."

"I know how you feel. There's definitely something more to this than just physical attraction." Simon lifted her head so he could look at her face. "It's like if you give in to this feeling, you could lose yourself in the other person. Not just a piece, but all of yourself." Jodi nodded emphatically.

"Exactly!" She kissed him again, maintaining the contact longer this time. "But I'm not scared anymore. Well, I am, but not enough to hold back any longer. If I am to be consumed, I want it to be by you." They were quiet for a few moments, digesting the feelings and thoughts that had passed between them.

"I guess the next question then is when and where?" Simon asked.

"It has to be before Christmas break. My family is heading to my grandparent's farm and I don't want to wait until next year," she smiled at her little joke.

"Okay. How about that Friday before? We can make it a long, romantic date. You know: dinner, movie, then whatever," he said.

"Whatever, huh?" Jodi grinned, "And what exactly do you mean by 'whatever'?"

"It means that no matter whatever happens, you are all I need."

"Dammit!" she snarled. "If my parents weren't here, I'd do you now." Jodi mashed her lips to his, kissing him deeply. It was another several minutes before they heard a knock on the wall at the top of the stairs.

"Jodi," she heard her father call, "it's time to go. Let Simon get some rest."

She sighed, "Speaking of parents." She climbed off of him and helped him stand. They held hands as they walked back up the stairs.

"Everything okay?" Mary asked.

"Yeah," Simon answered, "Just a minor misunderstanding. I'll see you later." He gave Jodi a quick peck on the cheek before she left. After another hug from her mom and a handshake from her dad, they left.

Simon jumped into the air, shouting. He ran over to his mother, pulled her out of her chair, and twirled her around the room, dancing. His elation was infectious as soon she was laughing along with him. They danced briefly before Simon dipped her low. Mary's heart shuddered, staring into the eyes of her son before he brought her back up. She was breathing heavily, clinging to Simon. Not all of it was due to the impromptu dance.

"You okay Ma?" he asked.

"Yes," she gasped. She was enjoying the sensation of his strong arms around her. "You just . . . caught me by surprise, that's all." She pushed away, finally, her desire screaming at her. "What's got you in such a good mood?"

"Just happy to be alive, I guess." He smiled and grabbed her hand, "Thank you ever so much for the dance, fair maiden." He kissed her hand and bowed low before her. He literally pranced back down stairs, humming to himself.

Mary berated herself for the thoughts whirling through her mind. 'He's my son,' she thought. Her brain repeated the mantra over and over again until her body quieted. The desire was not gone, she knew, only suppressed. She would have to stay on guard against its resurgence.

*****

Agonizingly, that Friday approached. Finals for the fall semester were over and kids were getting ready to enjoy their winter break. Simon waited near the back doors of the school for Jodi. He did not expect to be this nervous. He jumped when someone touched his shoulder.

"My, my. Jumpy, aren't we?" Roxanne giggled, "What's got you so nervous?" She still flirted with him, but not as much as before. To Simon, it seemed as though she had finally given up on him. Their relationship had become much friendlier since Roxanne became much less aggressive. "Is there something I can do to, I mean, for you?" she grinned.

"Ha ha, Roxy, very funny." Simon chuckled. "I'm just waiting for Jodi. She's giving me a ride home."

"Oh, you got big plans tonight?" Simon could not help but look her over. She always dressed to impress, no matter where she was and she was on fire today. Roxanne was probably the only girl in school that would wear a skirt even in winter.

Today's was a tight little white number that ended just above her knees. She wore white stockings that traveled up over her knees and ended just under the skirt. Topping it all was a puffy white sweater. If she stood still, you might almost think she was a snow-woman come to life.

"Jodi and I are going on a date tonight. We're going all out since she'll be heading out of town tomorrow to visit relatives."

"Sounds nice. She's a lucky girl." Roxanne smiled innocently at him. "Oddly enough, I'll be leaving for a few days too." She spotted Jodi coming down the hallway. She walked up to Simon and gave him a friendly hug. "Since I won't be seeing you for a while, have fun. Don't do anything I would." Roxanne grinned as she turned and walked off.

"Well there goes my plans!" he yelled back at her.

"What was that about?" Simon whirled around to find Jodi standing there with her arms crossed.

"What? Roxy?" Simon stepped up and encircled Jodi with his arms. "She was just wishing us a good time on our date tonight."

"And the hug?" Jodi asked, putting her arms around him too.

"She was just saying good bye. She's also heading out of town for Christmas." Simon smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Why? You jealous?"

"Should I be?" Jodi asked, only slightly seriously.

"Nope." He kissed the tip of her nose. "You're the only girl I see. Roxy's just a friend."

"A friend, huh?"

"Yeah, a friend. She's actually rather nice once you get to know her."

"Know her? As you know her? Like in a biblical sense?" Jodi smirked.

"Hey now, that's not fair. She's behaved herself since I got out of the hospital. I think she finally understands that I already have the best possible girlfriend ever." He hugged her tighter.

"Then why are we standing here? Aren't you supposed to be taking me out tonight?"

Simon slapped his forehead, "I knew there was something I was forgetting."

"Ha ha, funny man," she said dryly. Simon extended his elbow. Jodi hooked her arm into his and they walked to her car.

*****

"It's going to scar," Simon said to no one in particular.

He was checking out his wound before getting dressed. Jodi had dropped him off and expected him in about half an hour. He noticed the puckering wound on his shoulder during his shower. Getting a better look at it afterwards, it was still red but not swollen anymore.

"Hey, Simon? Can you - -?" Cindy's question caught in her throat as she walked into his bathroom. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw him wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "Sorry!" Cindy whirled around, her back to him now. "I didn't hear the water so I assumed you would have been dressed by now."

"No problem," he said, nonchalantly. "Does this look funny to you?"

"Excuse me?" she choked out.

"My scar. Does it look odd to you?" he asked again.

"I -- I -- I haven't really looked at it since you got home," she stuttered.

"Well come here and look. I need an objective set of eyes." Cindy turned back around. Her mouth went dry as she gazed upon her brother's partially nude body. There were several things running through her mind, most illegal since he was her brother, but she stepped up and checked Simon's wound.

She slowly ran her fingertips around the stitches, not wanting to touch the actual scar. Her eyes absorbed his form, feasting on his sculpted features.

"You okay?" he asked. His voice shocked her out of her revelry. She cleared her throat a few times before speaking.

"Fine. I'm fine . . . uh you look fine. The -- the wound I mean. It looks fine." Cindy stumbled over her words as she explained herself.

"Okay, thanks. You can relax now." He chuckled, picking up a spray can and a bottle. "What do you think: cologne or body spray?" He held them up in front of her.

"That cologne smells really good on you," she said almost wistfully. "I mean, wear whatever you want. Why should I care?" She stormed off in a huff. Simon stared after her.

"What's her problem?" he asked no one in particular.

*****

Simon stood shivering on the porch after ringing the doorbell. The door opened after a few moments to reveal Jodi's father, Greg. "Simon. Come on in." He gestured inside. "Jodi's not quite ready yet."

"That's okay," Simon said, shaking Greg's hand, "I'm a little early."

"Let me take your jacket." Simon handed it over. "I'd like to talk with you for a moment, if you don't mind." He walked into the kitchen.

Simon gulped, sensing the tone in Greg's voice, "Sure."

"I'll get right to the point." He gestured for Simon to sit and took a seat across from him. "I believe I have a reasonable idea of what is going to happen tonight." Simon's face turned white causing Greg to chuckle. "I'm not as old fashioned as some people, nor as overprotective, but Jodi is my only daughter and I would do anything for her."

"I understand, Mr. Holden," Simon said.

"Please call me Greg. I don't think you fully understand my meaning, Simon." He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. "I see the way my daughter looks at you, the way her whole demeanor changes when you call or are around. If I didn't think you were too young, I'd say she was in love with you."

"Greg, I really care for her. I've never felt this strongly about anyone before."

"I know. It's what I was trying to explain back when you got out of the hospital." Greg looked toward the stairs leading up to Jodi's room. "I guess I'm just asking you to take care of her. You're both eighteen so, legally, there's nothing I can do to stop you. I just don't want her to get hurt . . . or pregnant."

"Those are two of the very last things on earth I want. My dad wasn't ready to be a father at my age and neither am I. But I've learned from his mistakes." They were both quiet for a while before Greg spoke again.

"Anyways, have fun tonight," he grinned, "just not too much fun. I trust you, Simon, more than any other boy she's dated." The stomping of feet heralded Jodi's descent from her room.

"Hey sexy, you ready to go?" she asked. She wore black jeans with a tight dark red sweater. Her hair flew around her head wildly, yet still sexy. Her smile lit up the room as she walked to Simon. She kissed his cheek, leaving a light lipstick mark.

"Well, yes I am, honey, but aren't you going out with Simon tonight?" Greg's face was split with a grin.

"Funny dad. Really. You should be a stand-up comedian." Jodi said dryly. She tugged on Simon's arm, "Let's go before he gets ideas about actually joining us." They went towards the door leading to the garage.