Simon Pendleton Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring her home in one piece," he said waving.

*****

The date was a little awkward. Both of them were nervous about the prospect of what would happen later that night. Unfortunately, it meant uncomfortable silences and strained laughter at times. They drove back after the movie to Jodi's house and walked to Simon's. In his room, they sat, both wondering what to do next.

"Maybe we're rushing things," Simon said. "I don't think either of us should be this nervous."

"Yeah," Jodi agreed, sitting next to him on the bed. "You'd think it would be easier. It's not like we haven't been naked around each other." She leaned into him, laying her head on his shoulder.

Simon sighed, placing his hand on her thigh. He slowly stroked up and down her leg, eliciting a soft purr from Jodi. Touching made it easier for him. His doubts and nerves went away leaving only his feelings for her. He turned to her, just as she turned to him. Their eyes locked briefly before they came together in a kiss.

It started slow with light pecks as the passion built. Soon, they fell back onto Simon's bed as the kissing became more needful. Their hands roamed, caressing, touching, and feeling each other. One of Simon's hands curled into Jodi's hair, pulling her head back slowly, breaking the kiss.

Simon moved down to Jodi's neck. Licking, sucking and kissing as Jodi moaned her excitement. She rubbed her fingers over his head and back. She growled when he scraped his teeth lightly against her throat.

Jodi rolled Simon onto his back, straddling him. Sitting up, she grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it up over her head. She had removed her bra in the bathroom of the movie theater. She thrust her breasts out, running her hands over her nipples. Simon's hands followed hers. She shuddered as they came into contact.

Jodi fell forward again, kissing him deeply. She felt his raging hard on as he ground it up into her. She wiggled on it in joy.

"We're gonna have to do something about this first," she said, reaching down to squeeze his member. "I don't want you shooting off too quickly." She pulled Simon's shirt up, bunching it under his arms. She slithered down his abdomen, dragging her stiff nipples across his chest and licking her way down. It was Simon's turn to moan. She inhaled his scent, loving the cologne he wore.

Jodi undid his pants, his cock nearly forcing the zipper apart in its urgency to be free. Pre-cum soaked the front of his boxers, a line connected it to the end of his dick as she pulled them down. The angry red member bounced free of its confinement. Jodi grasped it, smearing the head with his lubricant. She glanced one more time at him before engulfing him in one smooth motion.

Simon's thoughts were in a swirl of confusion. He loved blow jobs and Jodi was getting better each time she went down on him. Unfortunately, every time he closed his eyes, he saw a different head over his pelvis. He watched Jodi's flaming red hair spread over him but then it turned into the raven black of Roxanne's. Hers turned into the light brunette of Sasha. He began thrusting more into Jodi's mouth.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed as the face below him turned into his sister's, however briefly, before becoming his mother's. "FFUUUCK!!" he cried as his orgasm ripped thru him. His hips propelled themselves off the bed causing Jodi to gag as she swallowed his seed. Thankfully, it was Jodi's face that grinned back at him.

"Damn, it was a good thing we got that one out of the way," she giggled, wiping the mess off her chin. "You might have split me open otherwise."

"God damn, that was terrific." He set aside the question of the false images he saw. "Your turn." Simon grabbed Jodi and spun around. She ended up beneath him, excited and flushed. He made short work of the jeans and looked questioningly at Jodi. She wasn't wearing panties. She simply shrugged and grinned.

With a grin of his own, he kissed her second set of lips, shoving his tongue as deep as it would go. There was little foreplay needed as Jodi was already dripping with excitement. He tried to scoop out as much as he could with his tongue. She tasted like the sweetest of waters to a drowning man. He sensed her rapidly reaching orgasm and moved to attend to her clit.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she cried as he sucked her pink pearl in between his lips. Her thighs clamped onto his head as her hands scrambled for holds on his bald head. His tongue brushing teasingly across her enlarged and engorged clit.

She was already nearing her climax as she felt something probing her. She opened her eyes in shock as one of Simon's fingers came in contact with her asshole. Simon had never done this to her before and as his digit inched slowly into her rectum, she screamed in orgasm. Her sphincter locked onto the intruder and refused to release it as Jodi rode out her climax, bucking against Simon's face. Simon came up smiling as Jodi released him from her grip.

"That was a first," she said. "Where did that come from? You've been learning new tricks with someone else?" she grinned, her legs splayed open in exhaustion.

"In a sense," he smiled. His cock was pointing straight out, hovering just above Jodi's quivering pussy. "I saw you doing something similar to Sasha. She seemed to enjoy it so I thought maybe . . ."

"You thought right," Jodi said. She grasped Simon's cock, rubbing it lightly over her mound. "I didn't know how to bring it up but I really like having my butthole played with." Simon began moving his cock in between Jodi's hand and pussy. She had been rubbing it in circles over her clit. Their combined motions caused it to slip from her fingers just as Simon pulled back and Jodi lifted her hips. He pushed forward until the head came in contact with her labia.

They both froze. Simon was mere centimeters from penetrating her most intimate of depths. He began to pull back but she stopped him, grabbing his cock. She crooked a finger, beckoning him down to her. He leaned forward, supporting himself on his hands. He searched her face for any signs of reluctance but found none as she pulled him deeper into herself.

Simon thought he had known heaven until he popped into her box. Though he had just come, he was already close to climaxing. Jodi pulled him deeper until he came up against that thin barrier within her. She then released her hold on him, instead wrapping her legs around his waist and gripping his arms with her hands.

Simon braced himself, looking deeply into her eyes. She nodded slightly and Simon pushed through. Jodi yelped, digging her nails into his arms. Simon stopped, about half of his length within her. A tear formed in her eye and Simon began to pull back. "Don't you dare," she whispered, clutching him tighter. "Just give me a minute."

Simon waited as Jodi relaxed and shifted herself under him. Her movements kept him near his peak. "Ok, keep going, but slowly."

Simon pushed in a little more then pulled back slightly. Jodi tensed but Simon pushed back in, a little deeper than before. Jodi smiled and nodded so Simon kept at it, pulling back then pushing in a little more each time until he was fully encased within her.

They stayed that way for several minutes, reveling in the warmth and a feeling of perfection neither knew could exist. They kissed. Slowly, by unspoken agreement, Simon pulled back until just the head remained inside. As he pushed back in, Jodi moaned, her eyes wide with delight.

"Oh God!" she cried. "I never thought it could feel so good!" Encouraged, Simon thrust faster. Jodi only groaned more, grunting whenever he hit bottom. "Oooooh . . . Don't stop! Don't you ever fucking stop!" Jodi shifted, placing her heels on his ass. She used the leverage to push him harder into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried every time they slammed together. Her nasty talk only caused Simon to piston into her more forcefully. "Oh yes! Harder! Come on, I won't break!" she yelled.

"I'm . . . getting . . . close." Simon grunted.

"Me too! Don't stop!" Jodi panted, "I'm so fucking close!"

"But . . ." Simon tried to pull out but Jodi forced him back into her.

"It's okay. I'm on the pill." She grabbed his face, causing him to stare into her eyes. "I want to feel it inside me. Fill me with it!" She desperately wanted to close her eyes and descend into the sensations, but she held his gaze. They refused to look from each other as it hit them.

Simon slammed into her once more. His cockhead exploded, pumping gallons into her. Jodi felt his orgasm splash inside, sparking her own climax. Their eyes remained locked on each other as if held by the will of the other. Neither could look away until the other did so first. Their orgasms seemed to continue as long as they did not look away, orgasmic energy flowing between them.

Simon, his left arm twitching, broke away first, betrayed by his body. He collapsed on top of Jodi, gasping for air. Jodi felt the last wave of orgasm wash over her as he fell. They lay there, breathing heavily, entwined.

Jodi turned to Simon. She kissed his forehead, "That was amazing."

"You're amazing," he replied, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Will it always be like that?" she asked.

"Only if we're lucky."

"Speaking of . . ." Jodi flexed her muscles, squeezing a still hard cock within her. "Feels like you're ready to go again," she grinned.

"Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I've gone soft yet," a slightly awed Simon explained.

"Hmmm. I guess I should finish what I started. Roll over." Simon moved, allowing Jodi to get up, and laid in her spot. Jodi stood on wobbly knees, staring at her boyfriend, when a nasty thought entered her head. She knelt next between his legs and devoured his cock. Simon moaned in surprise as Jodi licked their combined juices off of his dick. Jodi released him with a pop. "Fuckin' a, Jodi." was all he could say.

"Yummy," she said. "We taste good together." She crawled up his body and straddled his hips. She only teased him briefly, rubbing her cunt on his cock, before lining it up and impaling herself on it. She sat all the way down in one try. A feeling of perfection washed over them again.

Jodi's head fell back, losing herself in the sensations. Simon gazed, entranced by the erotic sight of this lovely girl riding him. Flashes from a previous night, her body bathed in moonlight, filtered into his mind. She moved her hips back and forth, grinding him.

Simon ran his hands up her stomach and encircled her breasts. She gasped when his fingers grazed her nipples. Her head snapped forward, lust displayed on features. She grabbed one of his hands and brought it to her mouth. She wet his finger on her tongue and let go. Simon's hand immediately returned to the nipple, wetting it with Jodi's saliva. She groaned again.

During this, Jodi's hips began moving up and down. A few inches at first but she was quickly slamming herself onto his cock with reckless abandon. Simon latched onto her hips and matched her rhythm, thrusting up into her. Jodi placed her hands on his chest, giving her better leverage to pound Simon's poor abused cock.

Few intelligible words were passed between them. Their vocabulary degenerated to grunts, groans, and growls. Jodi's orgasm hit her like a 2x4 to the back of the head. Her head hung low as she stopped moving. Simon continued to slam into her as her body quivered. She flung her head back, releasing a single long wail.

Jodi's shuddering climax was the final straw for Simon. Her pussy muscles squeezed him in a death grip. He thrust as deeply as he could, adding his own voice to her scream, and emptying his third load of the night into her. Simon's hips dropped back onto the bed causing Jodi to lose her balance. Her legs and arms as jello, she collapsed on top of Simon, exhausted. Simon wrapped his arms around her, feeling himself finally deflate.

*****

Consciousness battered at the walls of Simon's mind for what seemed like hours before finally breaking through. He ran down the checklist. His legs were entwined with another set. His penis lay limp and flaccid against the ass of what he hoped was a female. His left arm encircled a body, cupping a firm yet soft breast, confirming the gender. His right arm was being used as a pillow by the person with him.

He opened his eyes. Expecting darkness, he was surprised to see light. It was only his table lamp but it was still bright. He slowly focused on the red hair in front of his face and smiled. He was tired but in a good way. And he had to pee.

Gently, he removed his arm from under Jodi's head. He slowly got up from the bed. He stopped, hearing a quiet mumble from Jodi. He continued to the bathroom when she quieted. Coherent thought was beyond his capabilities as he relieved himself.

Returning, he turned out the lights and grabbed the blanket that had fallen on the floor. He snuggled back up to her, feeling her shift back into him as well. He pulled the covers up and quickly descended back to sleep.

*****

Simon awoke, alone. He looked around but saw no one. Then he heard the toilet flush and Jodi walked out of the bathroom. Her hair was disheveled but she grinned from ear to ear upon seeing him awake. She had borrowed one of his older t-shirts that barely stretched to her mid thigh.

"Morning," she said, leaning over. Simon got a perfect view of her tits through the neck hole of the shirt before she distracted him by shoving her tongue into his mouth. He happily returned the affection.

"Good morning to you too. Sleep well?" he said. She sat on the bed next to him.

"God, I don't think I've ever slept that hard in my life." Her smile lit up the room more than the sunshine. "Hopefully, I'll get to do it more often."

"Anytime, my dear." He reached up, pulling her back onto the bed with him, kissing her neck.

"Damn, I really want to do it again, but I need to get home," she purred. One of Simon's hands meandered up under her shirt, across her thighs, towards her pussy. Instinctually, she parted her legs, allowing him access. Simon's fingers probed her cunt, tickling her clit until she could take no more.

"Ugh! Damn you!" she cried. Jodi whipped the covers off, exposing Simon's ready hard on. She straddled him and nearly missed when she sat down. Again, a feeling of completeness came over them, as if this was meant to be. She rode him hard and fast but she still came twice before Simon finally found release.

"We need a shower," Simon said after laying there for several minutes.

"Why? Are you saying I stink?" she barked, mock fury in her tone.

"You smell like sweat and sex but I'm pretty sure we both need to clean up after last night and this morning."

"All right but only if you join me!" Jodi grinned, flinging the discarded shirt onto the floor.

"As my lady commands." Simon quickly followed her into the bathroom.

The shower lasted longer than Jodi expected. Simon's hands seemed to reach everywhere as he soaped her body. He paid far more attention to her poor battered cunt than was necessary but Jodi didn't mind. The soap added a little extra lubrication as he popped a finger into her ass and two into her pussy. His thumb rubbed over her clit, making her squirm.

Jodi held out as long as she could but Simon's newly applied skills brought her to another screaming climax. Juices poured over his hand as his fingers plowed into her. Halfway through, her knees gave out and Simon had to hold her up. Jodi clung to him as if he were a life raft in a storm. A few minutes passed before she turned to him and said, "You are getting far too good at that."

"I'll take that as the compliment it was intended," he said grinning.

Simon attempted to dry himself off after the shower but was pleasantly surprised when Jodi dropped to her knees. She swallowed his prick, sliding it in and out of his mouth. Her right hand held the base of it, jerking it with short strokes. She circled the head with her tongue causing Simon to grunt and pound his hand on the sink. Shortly, he was erupting into her mouth for the second time in twenty-four hours.

*****

"Morning," Mary said as Simon and Jodi entered the kitchen. "I'd ask if you had a good time last night but since I was awoken by a loud shout . . ." Mary laughed as both of them turned a very vibrant red color. "Next time remember that there are other people in this house who are not as lucky as you two. Try to keep the volume down below a banshee wail, okay?"

"Sorry ma. I guess we got a little carried away." His grin betrayed the fact that he wasn't the least bit sorry.

"Yeah right. I need to go into work and finish up a few things." Mary got up from the table and hugged her son. "At least I know my little boy has skills."

"Mom!" Simon cried as Jodi smiled, nodding her head. Mary fled upstairs to her room, laughing.

"She's right though," Jodi said, wrapping her arms around his neck. "While I have nothing to compare it to, I would have to say you definitely have skills." He leant down, kissing her lightly.

"I wasn't alone, you know." Simon grabbed her ass, lifting her off the ground. Automatically, Jodi wrapped her legs around his waist. "It wouldn't have been half as good without you there." They kissed, not hurriedly this time, but lingering.

Jodi broke the kiss reluctantly. "I need to get home," she said. "I still need to pack."

"I know. It just sucks that you're not going to be around for two weeks."

"Yeah." Jodi unwrapped herself as Simon lowered her to the floor. She stared into his eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied. Jodi gave him one last kiss before walking out the front door. Simon watched her until she walked into her house.

*****

"Please Simon! Just do me this one favor!" Roxanne pleaded over the phone.

"I don't know, Roxy. It sounds too much like a date." Despite his reluctance, Jodi had been gone for a week and a half and Simon was feeling somewhat antsy. The prospect of going somewhere, anywhere, with anyone right now sounded good to him. Who knew so many of his friends would take off over winter break?

"Not a date, just two friends keeping each other company. I need someone there to keep daddy's friends off of me," she said.

"Is it that bad?" he asked.

"Jesus, at my dad's last New Year's party, I got offered a thousand dollars if I'd pretend to be one guy's 'daughter' for the night." Simon could actually picture her doing air quotes when she said daughter.

"A thousand bucks? What did you say?"

"Simon! Eewwww, God no! He was like fifty years old!" she paused momentarily. "Besides, I'm not a whore, just a slut." She giggled. "So please will you come with me?" Simon never could resist the plea of a beautiful woman.

"Okay, but just as friends. Deal?"

"Deal. I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow night, okay?"

"Okay," he sighed.

"Thanks. You have no idea how much this means to me. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." He hung up after hearing her disconnect.

Simon descended the stairs to his room. He would have called Jodi but her relative's lived out in the country with no cell service and he didn't have their phone number. They had talked for about an hour on Christmas, but that was pretty much it since she'd been gone.

He missed her terribly. At least getting out of the house would get his mind off of her for a little while.

*****

"You look very nice by the way," Roxanne said. Simon smiled sheepishly as he glanced around the dance floor of the country club. It was definitely a higher class establishment than he was used to. "This is where you are supposed to compliment me back," she said, grinning.

"Oh yeah, right. I'm sorry; I guess I'm just a little intimidated by the surroundings. You do look wonderful tonight." He scanned her while spinning her away on one arm. Her heels gave her a four inch lift but it still put her about half a foot shorter than him. Her toned legs balanced on them as though born with them on. Her simple, yet tight and very sexy black dress hugged her like a shadow.