All Comments on 'Simon's Adventures in Exhibitionism'

by Fatcock222

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If Simon says - I would. What Simon needs is to be caught in his building by a resident who would teach him some discipline. He also needs to find a cruising scene where a bunch of horny old men could pant and drool over his exhibition while they stroked their thick old todgers into cummy messes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suggestions

I love your stories, no matter what anyone else says! Maybe you can write a story about a hung guy going into a country club or something and showing off to a bunch of uptight ladies. You can get him arrested too.

Fatcock222Fatcock222over 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Suggestions

Thanks for your suggestions, I really like the whole 'Simon shows off to a bunch of stuck-up older women' idea. I might do something with that one. As for the older men idea, I'm not into gay stories. Not that I'm against them! Just not my cup of tea.

ph0220ph0220over 9 years ago
Idea for a sequel.

Since Simon has his own car and stuff make a sequel where he drives to a place (like a town or something) where nobody has heard about him and what he does, wearing no clothes for the trip there, have him do a very daring thing (Like the masturbation scene from here but outside on a square for example.), and just barley managing to make his escape in his car as he flees.

Just one idea to several other little plans that this daring kid would do.

Fatcock222Fatcock222over 9 years agoAuthor
@ph0220

Yeah, that's what I was planning on for my sequel. You read my mind, all that you explained is exactly what I was planning on writing about. Haha thanks!

kinkyengrkinkyengrover 9 years ago
Another suggestion...

Perhaps you should give Simon 'mind control' capabilities...such as the ability to hypnotize with his swaying of his enormous erection and/or to erase recent memories when he ejaculates. You might also consider giving him a female sidekick and partner in crime that not only enjoys the many benefits of having a well endowed lover but also shares his passion for public exhibitionism.

Fatcock222Fatcock222over 9 years agoAuthor
@kinkyengr

Very interesting suggestions! :) Im working on a part two for this and will hopefully have it out shortly. As for your suggestions, I might actually make a hole new story based off of the style of your suggestions. They're definitely intriguing and if I can find time, might write a story like that all on its own!

Thank you for the suggestions! I really appreciate you positivity and its very satisfying to see you picking up interest in my stories. :) thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more please

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Displaying uncircumcised cock

I was in a clothing optional bar inFlorida I was nude and there were lots of ladies but all clothed

I enjoyed chatting nude and had very liberal talk

3 ladies came in and summoned me over to talk to themTheyd never seen uncircumcised cock.Inpulled my foreskin back to show them my glans I did this a few times while speaking to them I loved telling them what it felt like to be hard and displaying for them I told them how I would be jerking that night thinking of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story and can understand showing off your manhood. Just like a rooster showing off his feathers. Having a larger than life cock is quite a gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous