All Comments on 'Simply His Ch. 04-06'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grammar

The story is quite good, but still has grammar problems ( it can make a really good story hard to read ). I would suggest an editor or at least a grammar check program. Keep up with the story though. It gets more and more interesting.

LovetosmileLovetosmileover 8 years ago
Love it

I am loving this story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY

Keep it going. I agree you need an editor. I understand your English isn't that good, but you have a really story here. All good criticism.

loumey1loumey1over 8 years ago
Voting :)

Stopping by to add my vote - Great job!

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I'm really enjoying this. I'm glad for frequent updates too. That said, there are many small mistakes that are easy to correct that disrupt the flow of the story. I'd love to see you get it edited and cleaned up. One thing that makes it confusing if wrong is that when a new speaker begins to talk you start a new paragraph. So, if she is speaking and he starts to respond it goes in a new paragraph. That is just a grammatical rule and makes it easier to read.

I love how you are really making the pull between them feel tangible. they clearly feel alot for each other and want to be together in person. It is sweet. I like that there is the side story of the rogue attacks. I am wondering if he is just another Alpha or if he holds some special position amongst the packs?

I can't wait to see how she reacts to finding out his true nature. Looking forward to more.

CalyPyCalyPyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

@Lovetosmile - thank you very much! I am happy people enjoy what I write!

@loumey1 - very apreciated! I am your biggest fan!

@cannd - thank you so much for your imput, here and on the next chapters as well (yeah I went to read there first hehe) I will be working on this issue of the confusing speakers order and who is saying what. I am generally trying to imply that since we read the story from either Caleb or Meadow's point of view and someone says "I miss you" I smile. - means the person telling the story is the one smiling and the only other person talking would be the other. But well, those kind of things go in my head and to read it is not interpretated that way helps me understand better and try to find new ways of communicating.

Thank you all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with all the comments. You have a great story idea. I love the direction it's going. It does have a lot of grammatical errors, but I can't imagine writing in a second language. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Ditto to the last comment

Don't put too much on Caleb's plate or it will become unbelievable ...I like how things are going so far ,good story.

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
239 Followers
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES