Simply His Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalyPy
CalyPy
240 Followers

I smiled at him. "Mister Carter." He rolled his eyes and chuckled at me. "Caleb has been doing research on your company, and he told me this morning he was interested on investing in it. He says you are a man he respects for believing in your work and for taking big chances, like investing your own money for one." I paused, measuring his reaction.

"Ah, I should've know. So he plans to take over?" He said almost expecting a positive answer from me. I shook my head. "No, not at all. He wants to invest and help you. I believe he is serious on his interest, and he owns several properties. He wants to help the best way he knows how. I think you should really consider his proposition. He only wants to be a silent partner as in not being involved in the company decisions, but only in charge of what he does best, the security and the monetary aid."

McLane nodded as he rubbed his chin. He laid against his chair and pondered a few more times before he spoke. "I guess I will give his lawyers a call then. And we will have to postpone your plan implementation. If we are going to do this business change, I will hope your plans get into action the day after it becomes official. But don't lay on the grass young lady, I like your plan and we are going to put it on wheels and rolling, so you better have it ready."

Was this Caleb's plan from the start? He just bought me time with his investment, making it at the same time, an investment for us. Now I had time to spend with him and time to work to make my plan better. I shook my head with disbelief as I headed out of Mister Carter's office. I had a new plan to prepare now; vacations here I come, I am going on a trip to Caleb's land!

--***--

Chapter 15

"Personal Struggle"

*Meadow*

I managed to make myself look decent enough; I was wearing a below the knee silver dress with dark brown flowers manually sewed in it, it was loose and so comfortable. The final touch were simple brown pumps with a similar shade of brown purse. I ruffled my hair into soft waves and allowed it to fall from the sides, my final touch was a simple eyeliner, no more than that. I loved to be simple, even though something told me Caleb had more elegant plans.

When I walked out of the room, He was resting on the couch as he was talking with Alex. I had his back at me while Alex stopped talking as his eyes laid on mine, he bowed his head and became silent, while Caleb tilted his head slightly.

"There you are, ready to go out?" He said calmly. I felt the situation to be odd. Alex looked different, gloomier. I walked to Caleb and he smiled as he looked up from the chair, he took my hand and pulled me gently to sit on his lap. "Hi Alex." I managed to say and he smiled a polite "Hello Meadow" back; his smile never reaching his eyes. Something happened While they were away , and it made him change.

"I am just finishing details of our trip to my Home property, it is our pack's territory. Alex just told me our lawyer has been contacted by Carter and he wants to draw a sketch of the association plan."

"Oh he called already? I guess he is serious. You convinced him with your charm." I said smiling. He chuckled. "Oh my lovely Meadow, you convinced him with your honesty." He replied and I was not sure of what he meant, did he know I talked with him after?

Alex cleared his throat and we both looked at him. "May I be excused, Alpha." He said a little uncomfortable. Caleb nodded. "Go Alex, thank you. I will see you tomorrow." And Alex left quietly leaving us alone. He sighed and laid his head against my arm, I lifted his chin and he looked at me with tired eyes. "There is a war brewing or about to break, Alex played a big part in it. I am trying not to be too hard on him, but I need to also set an example. Is not easy to be an Alpha."

"I guess I need to learn a lot more about your world." I said and he nodded, a small smile on him. "I am glad you are interested in hearing about it. Because it gives me hope."

I shook my head and leaned my forehead against his. "Let's be honest." I said and felt him tense a little. "I can't stop thinking about you, I miss you like crazy when you are gone. I enjoy everything we do and even when we are quiet, I treasure every moment we spend together. In a week and a half I managed to discover there is a world out there that most of the world thinks it only existed in fairytales. I have no doubt on how strong my feelings for you are, Caleb... I just need patience to adjust." He crushed his lips against mine and I felt his emotions through his kiss; I moaned as I felt every part of my body tingle at his touch. There was only passion in our kiss, passion and need for one another. He broke the kiss when he felt me gasp in search for air, caressing my face with a smile. "Let's go, or else you will be in danger of me losing control." He whispered as he got up and lifted me gently. I blushed deeply, a part of me wanted him to lose control soon, since I was already losing it.

He opened the door for me and then guided me into a quiet and elegant restaurant. It was different from the other ones and I felt much more comfortable in it. It had several private booths in a very sober design; wood panels decorated the walls and two old vintage couches faced one to the other, a table of the same style in between. He allowed me to slide in and get comfortable, turning around to pull a cord that made a pair of curtains drop. He looked at me with a smile and I saw some uncertainty in his eyes, he didn't know where he would seat. I lifted my hand to him inviting, he sat next to me and took my hand squeezing it. "What would you like to have as an appetizer?" His voice smooth as silk echoed in my ear. I half closed my eyes and heard the blues in the background moving me closer to him, I took his hand in mine and rested it over my knee. "I want many things, but I will be fine with a drink and anything you advise." I replied half teasingly.

He ordered fried garlic with bacon and onions that topped some very unique rounded fried potatoes. They were simply delicious, and I giggled as he fed me, allowing me to feed him back as well. I felt a little uncomfortable as the waitress kept eyeing Caleb but I never showed my discomfort. He never met her eyes and when she asked him sweetly what to order for the main course, he joked. "I would love to have her, but I guess you don't have that special type of meat." Always keeping his eyes on me. I blushed as I felt some embarrassment and he grinned. "Angel wings please, with Caesar salad to share. Thank you." He dismissed her without even tilting his head.

"You are sinfully adorable." I said and he laughed. "I am aware of how she was looking at me, but I wanted you to feel how useless is that for her, or any other girl for that matter. To us, is like a tunnel vision. We simply can't feel or be tempted by anyone but our mates. Since the moment we smell them, our DNA gets imprinted on each other, like half of us missing and finally, once we find it, we can't nor want any other person but our only one." He grinned and leaned against the comfortable couch, pulling me with him. I snuggled in his arms and he kissed my forehead. "Sadly for most humans that never happens." He added with a sigh.

"Then how does this..." I pointed at him and me. "How does this work?"

"Let's say we werewolves are a side branch of the human evolution chain. We have things in common, we are 50% human 40% wolf and 10% magic." He smiled as he brushed his thumb over my parted lips. "Magic, indeed..." I whispered entranced. He leaned closer and I felt his breath clouding my judgement. He stopped inches away and I rushed the last distance needed and kissed him hard. I felt him growl slowly and suddenly I was lifted in the air only to be dropped on his lap sideways, our lips never parting as he slid his tongue to rub my lips apart and mine welcome him. We kissed, OH GOD we kissed with such intensity I felt my lips half numb when he finally pulled away. "The waitress is coming." He said, and as I tried to go back to my seat he refused to let me go.

The woman's eyes grew wide as she entered our booth; at first she stopped and almost left her plates fall, then she tried to compose herself to finally let our order at the table. She excused herself and looked down as she exited again. As soon as she left, he pulled my face to him and resumed the kiss. I moaned, feeling how every part of me craved a part of him. He slid his hand on my knees and up softly over my thighs, making me quiver with excitement and heat at the same time. "I want you so badly... so, so much... it is driving me insane..." He whispered, leaving me helpless. I looked around a little nervous and he chuckled. "Dont worry, I wasn't thinking on... on taking you here... I just wanted you to know how wild you make me." He said with closed eyes. "Shall we eat?" He tried to sound normal but I felt the hard effect I had on him below me. Flattered by this, all I could do was nod and remain there. He perked a brow at me and stared for a moment, then without another word, leaned to grab a bite, and I followed.

The mixed sensations of the delicious food added to our favorite wine, paled in comparison to the sensations my own body felt as we ate slowly in silence. The music seemed to conspire against me, revealing my thoughts. "You get the fever... you get the itch... and you forget about the mess you were in..." sang Keb Mo while I tried to convince myself I was not falling into a mistake; and that was all it take for me to get cold and uncomfortable.

He spread his legs a little wider, as I felt lower in between them. I could feel his intentions hard against me and I couldn't concentrate in anything but the basics. Breath and eat. I ate slowly and finally, once full, I kept quiet as I drank the last content inside the wine bottle, only to look at its emptiness disappointed. He chuckled and leaned against me enough to feel his breath on my neck. "Would you like me to order more?"

I half closed my eyes and felt intoxicated. "I think I have had enough..." I whispered. Why was I suddenly so nervous?

He reached a button and pressed it twice. A few minutes later, our waitress appeared with the bill. He paid it and waited for the waitress to leave the booth before he helped me get up. I was disappointed with myself; he had been a perfect gentleman, but something inside me, in my mind, was ruining the evening. At some point I changed and he felt it.

We left the restaurant quiet and after we got in the car, I could feel him slowly slip away from me mentally. I screwed things up, I ruined my perfect chance for a perfect date with the perfect man and I wasn't aware how or why I made things go wrong. I started to stare at the window without real focus until my vision kept seen black and occasional white lights. Only then I noticed he was driving far away from the city. "Caleb? where are we going?"

"I talked with Carter this afternoon, I told him I would like to take you away for a couple of days and he didn't object, as long as I have you back for when our association becomes official."

I felt my hands cold and a small shiver run down my spine. "So, you are actually kidnapping me." I finally said, he held silent but didn't deny it.

In my self pity state, I noticed too late we were far from the apartment and to an unknown destination. I felt a bit angry as I knew I had messed things up and I just wanted the day to be over. But I was also sad of my unusual behaviour, I felt my internal conflict was going to ruin everything between us.

After at least another 20 more minutes, I saw the familiar scenery. He brought us to the huge residence where I first laid eyes on him. The one he bought. Memories of those days flooded my mind and I felt myself gasp. He parked the car and walked out, reaching my side and opening the door for me. "Come with me..." He said and I took his hand following his lead.

We walked into the lonely residence and he guided me through the several halls until we entered his study, the place I woke up. "What... what are we doing here?" I said still unsure of his intentions. Then he guided me towards the fireplace and lit it up easily, turning towards me. We were face by face, surrounded by only darkness and the small light the fire would touch, I felt like I wanted to cry.

"Talk to me, Meadow..." He said and I noticed the worry on his tone.

I was an inch away from crying. "I really don't know what to say... I don't know what's happening to me." I whispered quietly and he lifted my chin up so our eyes would meet.

"Meadow, there is nothing to fear... are you afraid of me forcing you to do anything? are you afraid I would rush things further?"

I sighed. "Caleb, I really don't know what I am afraid of..."

"Are you afraid of what I am? of our difference?" He said and I frowned but held quiet. I was about to say no but then I thought about his words. Was I afraid of him being something else? Perhaps I was. He took my hand and lifted it up then pressed it on his cheek. "I am human most of the time, vulnerable to the core when it comes to you. You are my weakness."

I felt a tear slide down my cheek and he rubbed it softly. "For me there is no other choice. I am at your mercy. You are the only one I had been waiting for centuries."

"Cen... centuries?" I stuttered.

"We live longer... we only age one year for 30 human years... and I, Meadow, have been waiting for you for over two hundred years." He said and I felt myself cry, shaking my head. "Am I worth it?" Oh why was I being so insecure in front of him?

He picked me up in his arms and held me tightly. "Even if you say no to me, it has been worth it. I love you my beautiful Meadow."

I cried and kissed him, unable to stand the pain in his voice. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me, and to his revelation, I felt a sense of relief and joy. "I love you too, Caleb." I admitted as I broke our kiss for a split second, and he crushed me against the couch devouring me in return.

The final walls I had lifted in self defense were now completely gone.

CalyPy
CalyPy
240 Followers
12