Simply His Ch. 31-34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and headed to the door. "I am leaving, but not without telling you this, if you think about things long enough, and you decide you want to at least try to break this thing you call bond with him, we might be able to help you. But it could only work if you want to." I heard her stop crying at my words, she was listening but I didn't want to push more into her now. "I made them clear this wing for you, 3 rooms and a bathroom. There is food in one room for you, and in the other some papers and crayons. They would not let sharp pencils in here yet, but it is something... when and if you want to talk more, just write it down and let it on the table and they will let me know." Those were my last words then I left her room and rushed out of her new declared area. I found Caleb right there waiting for me and he held me tightly. I felt like I wanted to cry too. "Shhh... you did well, you can only help as much as she will let you, she needs to give the last steps into this. Come, let's go." He guided me out and I looked back at Cara and Alex on the door while we left the building. 'Keep an eye on her please' I sent to Cara and she nodded.

We arrived home and Caleb took me up to the bathroom and turned on the water, filling the tub. I looked at him with a million questions but he wasn't looking at me, he simply started to undress me and I let him. He looked at me with worried eyes, examining my body, every part of me, but never meeting my eyes. Then he tested the water and guided me in. The water was warm and welcoming, it felt so good. I laid and tried to relax while he kneeled next to me and held a sponge with liquid soap, and started to caress my body softly. It wasn't erotic, it was simply a love gesture, it overwhelmed me. "We have an important event tonight, I don't want this to ruin it for you, so now you are going to relax, you will have tomorrow to worry about her." He whispered to me and kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes letting him wash away my tension. It was true, I didn't realize how tensed and worried I had been the last 24 hours until now. It was as if Agape was getting into me somehow too.

In the afternoon Cara came in to let me know she secured everything, just in case Gideon went crazy and wanted to set her free. She also said that Agape seemed less agitated after she ate her food, that she sniffed many times as well. So my plan was working, I was allowing Gideon's scent to get into her by warm and comfortable things, so she would get used to it and assimilate, associate it with only good things. I hugged Cara and she smiled at me.

"Are you ready for tonight?" she asked me while I was offering her a drink. I sighed and nodded. "I am actually nervous, but I am ready. I have been ever since I shifted." I told her as I blushed a bit.

"I was really surprised when Caleb told Alex and me that we were going to have our Moon Walk, we never thought you would shift so quickly. But we all are more than excited. We had been waiting for this moment for so long" She said with a smile.

"Moon Walk?" I asked, unable to hide my surprise.

She nodded. "When the cycle is closed and the Luna has her first shift, the pack runs wild together with her, it is the most symbolic event, each of us will take a sniff at your wolf scent and familiarize with you, and you will do the same." She added.

"So I had to first earn their respect, then celebrate that they accepted me as I earned my mark, and finally be one with them under the Moon Walk?" I asked, hopping I counted all the times I had to prove something to someone. Cara laughed and nodded. "Pretty much, yeah... you see, we as a pack are a family. Our Alpha is our lead, our head, we are part of the process of him finding the right mate. He might get infatuated and like a girl and think she is the one, what we do is make sure she really is. It doesn't happen always, the mating pull is quite distinctive on its own, but well, a few rare occasions was all it took to make all this become a ritual. With you was slightly different, we all knew you were Caleb's mate, from the start... the way you both look at each other and how well you complement. We just had to witness it."

I hugged her tightly and we both smiled. I was more than ready for this. Caleb came to us and nudged Cara's head as he walked by and she laughed. He then hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Ready love?" I took a deep breath and sighed. "I am ready, should I shift here and now?"

"No! wait! you better do it outside in the town's gathering point, so they can all see it." Cara shouted and I jumped in Caleb's arms. "Ok! ok! I got it!" I shouted back and then we all started laughing. It was a good moment to calm myself and enjoy the moment.

We walked hand in hand to the center of the area where everyone was waiting for us; a large park that surprised me with its attendance. I saw everyone and they saw me. I recognized familiar faces, children that played where I walked, teenagers who were kissing near a corner, an old couple walking by. They were all there smiling and waiting for me. The whispers and chatter went quiet as we reached their center.

"My family, my pack..." Caleb began. "Troubled times were behind us, and new alliances will be forge soon. Tomorrow we will embrace another race to our home and show them we are not scared of them and we are not superior to them, we are equal but different. This is what our Luna and I want you to believe in, because it is what we believe." He spoke firmly and it drew me in ways I didn't realize before, the way he spoke was special, he could talk you through anything. "We will fight against a common enemy and we will be united in battle. I ask you to respect this pact of peace, as peace itself will be our reward after." He watched everyone's face in a split second before he continued. "That being said, we have our very own special celebration to complete today, earlier than expected. Our Luna is ready!" He exclaimed and everyone started clapping and cheering, a few howls here and there. I blushed and smiled at them, I almost hid behind Caleb but no, this was not something to hide from, this was a good thing, a welcoming, and I belong to them now. "Tonight, we run as a pack, a completed pack, united as one. We will run wild and free and thank the Goddess for her gift."

I heard more people cheering and howling and I smiled widely, and just then I heard Caleb in my head. 'Now Princess, you can shift when you are ready, and everyone will join you.'

I nodded at him and took a look at everyone. "Thank you all, for being so supportive and welcoming. To be honest, I felt many times as if I didn't belong to the human world, while I was one of them; yet since I came in here, even though I was nervous as hell, you managed to make me feel accepted... part of something... Thank you, for everything." I blushed almost too emotional, they stared back at me quietly but smiling, a sense of completion forming inside me. I took a step aside and removed my blouse slowly, Caleb perked a brow as he looked at me. 'What are you doing?' He asked me and I blushed. 'Nudity is a gift I need to embrace in front of them too, and I am proud of it.' I said and as the words left my mind to join his, it simply sunk in me how true it was. I removed the rest of my clothes and I took a look at some of them watching me, they were eyes of pride and acceptance, none of them judgemental nor lustful. I was so happy.

"My Family, let us go out and have our Moonwalk." I stated and I heard many howls in response. I closed my eyes, watching my beautiful wolf come out from her favorite shadow corner, and she stood in front of me, looking into my eyes. 'Are you ready?' I asked her and she howled up. She jumped into me and just as before, we were now one. I opened my eyes and looked down at my furred skin, my paws grasping the soil. I looked around and saw many watching me as some others started shifting. Caleb was now a wolf too and I felt his tongue lap at my cheek and I turned my head to lick his tongue, then he put his head at my side, almost like a hug. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, until he sent me back 'We are all ready.'

I howled up to the moon, the sound that came out of me thrilled me. I heard and saw my family, my pack, howling as well, and just then, I started running.

It was beautiful; the wind in my fur, the blurriness at my side as I ran faster, my eyes adjusting to the light of the moon focusing upon each new object: a rock, a tree, a leaf. Caleb quickly catched up with me and began running at my side, I didn't want to chase him, nor have him chase me, perhaps in another time. Now I wanted him with me, at my side, enjoying this moment as we both ran towards our spot. I knew where I was heading, and he knew it too.

I saw and felt the earth shake with my pack's run; wisps glowing up in the air at the top of the trees. Queen Isilwen herself graciously watching us from the top of the tallest tree. I howled up at her and saw her smile and bow her head.

Caleb and I reached the stream and waterfall I now love so much, and I didn't stop running, I jumped into the water and soon Caleb jumped too. I felt the wet sand under my paws and jumped up and down enjoying the splash of the water and the feeling of his maw now playing to catch my neck and playfully biting me. I howled and he licked my nose, making me lick him back. He pushed his head below my neck and I smiled, moving my head against his to rub him. He was so happy, and so was I. He playfully bit my tail and I yelped, turning around to find his tail and he ran from me forcing me to chase him. I ran and bit the air many times as I tried to catch him, he was teasing me and I was enjoying it. Then he tripped a rock underwater and almost felt, giving me enough time to catch him, and I pounced him with all my weight making him sink under. I immediately jumped away from him and helped him out, he was coughing but laughing, and I took a deep breath with relief. I got worried for a moment but now so glad he was safe.

We cuddled together while catching our breaths and he licked my face slowly and gently, I closed my eyes enjoying it. 'Hear this.' He sent to me, and he howled up. I heard his howl and it was one of joy. 'Feel the sound, the notes.' And I nodded, focusing. He howled once more, and it felt as a string connected me to him beyond our bond, I could distinguish a word in his howl. 'Joy...' I heard in it and I started breathing fast with excitement. I started to hear our pack howling back, and as I focused I could also distinguish words from them too. 'Happiness...' 'Safe...' 'Free...' 'Excitement...' they were all words of contentment and I was thrilled with this new discovery, I was able to follow their voices and their meaning.

I nudged Caleb and he licked me again, noting my happiness, his raspy tongue sending my body into a new state of calmness and warmth. I laid on a side and rested against him, his paw lift and hugged me close to him, I lifted my head enough to feel his bellow me, we cuddled like this as we heard our pack howl their joy and their connection with us.

--***--

Chapter 33

"Trespasser"

*Caleb*

I walk to the command center after Alex summoned me. Meadow not far behind as she was selecting some clothings she wanted for Agape. I'm not sure why Meadow insisted on being nice to her when it was obvious she wasn't. Yes, she might be a victim of a demon, but my role as an Alpha is not to ponder about things that could be, I live in the now and I protect my Luna and my pack. If she represents any danger to either, I will eliminate her myself instantly.

There is a new smell as soon as I enter the building, I walk straight to Alex and I am surprised by finding an old injured woman; Cara examining her body and pouring some medicine oil on the most severe ones. She is not from my pack, but she is a wolf.

"What is going on here." I ask, the old woman yelps and then sighs again.

"We found her near our second barrier, the drows followed her close by, they said, and I quote *She feels honest and with noble intentions.* So they let her cross the first barrier so we could get her. She has fresh and old wounds, she says she will only talk to the Luna." Alex said.

I growled and shook my head, I walked towards her and saw her eyes widen in fear, I didn't care. "Give me one, damn good, reason for me to let you see my Luna... my most valuable treasure. If I don't hear a good reason coming out of your mouth you will be escorted to the outlines of my territory and killed on sight if you attempt to return. You have 10 seconds." Ok, maybe I am overreacting a little, but I don't care, I am not putting Meadow at any risk.

The woman shivered and looked at Cara then back at me, Cara lowered her head and moved back. She knew better than to object to me when it came to Meadow, or anything at all if I was angry. "Five seconds." I said and the woman took a deep breath.

"I am my lady Agape's mother." Her voice weak, her message wasn't.

Cara looked up in surprise and I tensed my jaw, why is everyone suddenly coming to protect that mad woman? I felt my mate close and in seconds she entered the room, I felt her tense as well, she walked to me and I felt her arms slid from the back, holding me. Her touch; my drug. I closed my eyes and she reached me. 'I don't think she is dangerous, whoever she might be, you shouldn't be this tense.' She said and I smiled, opening my eyes and pulling her around to me, where she hugged me and lifted up in tiptoes to kiss me. She made sure I was calm before laying eyes on the old woman, who was looking at us intently.

"Hello there. I am Meadow, may I know who you are?" She said softly as she rested her back on me, my arms secure around her now.

"Luna... you are the famous Luna of the Alpha king, Rowen." The woman smiled.

"She says she is Agape's mom." I stated and Meadow tilted her head looking at me in surprise then back at the woman, who nodded at her.

"Is she ok? can I see her?" The woman asked and I felt Meadow tense.

"Tell us your name, please. Yes, she is here, but I am afraid I can't let you see her, at least not yet." Meadow replied and I nodded.

"My name is Daphne, will I be able to see her sometime?" She asked again and I sighed, Meadow turning her head to look at me.

"You might be able to see her when Meadow decides it is the right time." I said Meadow smiled at me.

"Are you aware of how she was when we got her?" She asked the old woman, who in return nodded and sighed sadly.

"She hasn't been herself in a long time. I know she is safer with you than with that monster of a mate. This was all my fault... mine and her father's fault... she doesn't deserve the punishment of living with that beast." The old woman sobbed and put her hands on her face. I felt Meadow sad and wanting to help her, but she was also still, being cautious.

"Daphne, how about you get something to eat, wash yourself and get some clean clothes, then you perhaps will share with us the story behind what you are claiming. It would be helpful." Meadow guided her wisely, the old woman lifted her tired eyes and nodded, a faint smile on her lips.

"Thank you, Luna. And thank you, Alpha Rowen." She said and I nodded.

"Cara, please lead her to the right wing and aid her, then come back to us." I ordered and she nodded.

Once they both left, I looked at Alex frowning and he shrugged. "How many trespassers are we going to have? I think we need to re discuss our defensive strategies with Queen Isilwen." I grunted and Meadow chuckled.

"Actually she is the first one to enter our lands with their consent, Alpha." He replied and I shook my head with a sigh.

"Caleb? I knew there was something else behind her, I really want to hear more about it before the others arrive, do we have time?" Meadow asks me and I take a look at my watch.

"They are arriving tonight, which gives most of the day. Queen Isilwen is meeting us mid ground to discuss briefly about their presence. Tomorrow morning Demark and his wolves will arrive, Smithson not far behind. Give her a couple of hours to rest and then after lunch we can get to hear her story. I am interested to know how she make it here alive." I said and she nodded. "Alex, fill Cara in on this for me, there is something I need to do before we get invaded by so many races and lose our peace." I sighed and he nodded.

I took Meadow's hand and pulled her with me gently. "Where are we going?" She asks as we leave the command center and I head to the house. "I have unfinished business with you." I said and she tenses. I chuckle and smile at her. "Dont worry..."

We arrive home and I take her with me upstairs, into our bedroom. I take a deep breath as I look around and see the small changes she made since her arrival, little details like her clothes on a side, her hair brush on the table, a small treasure box with her basic jewelry. She is making this place warm with her small touches; a picture of her and her mother on the desk, a picture of us together that she took with her phone on our last trip to the city. I look at her and she stands nervous looking at me, I on the other hand, never felt more secure.

"Take a seat please, Princess..." I whisper at her as I guide her to the edge of our bed. She looks at me and nods. "On our last trip together there was something left unspoken, and I am not the kind of man who leaves things half done." I said to her while I walked to my closet and returned to her. She was nodding and her cheeks blushed, I think she sensed something about it before but I worked hard not to think about it in order not to spoil the surprise. It wasn't easy at all.

I grab her hands and sit in front of her on the floor, I kiss her soft knuckles and she smiles nervously. "Meadow... Aeneas interrupted a very special moment... and before he arrives tonight, I want to make sure I have this done with." I smile at her and she blushes even more, I chuckle at her red cheeks and caress her face with a hand, still holding her hands with the other. "You are my mate, my friend, my partner. You are what keeps me breathing, drive me wild, and tame me back. We are bound for life, and we complement each other. But even though you are now a were like me, your views and your personality will always be different from the rest of us, because you were born human, and keep that special side of you still." I sigh and close my eyes briefly before I continue. When I open them again, I look at her and she has tears in her eyes, I shake my head and brush the tears away with a thumb. I open my hand and show her the ring I specially ordered made for her. "I want that human part of you to be mine as well. Please Meadow, my Princess... would you marry me?"

We are mates, we are bound for life, yet I am nervous and at the edge waiting for the word that will make me be the luckiest and happiest man and wolf on Earth.

--***--

Chapter 34

"The Corrupted Luna"

*Meadow*

I am staring at Caleb as he looks at me holding my hand and sliding the ring in my finger, I am without words, completely shocked and so happy. He looks at me with a smile and the silence let's me know I haven't replied yet. "Yes Caleb... I would love to be your wife!" I jump to his arms and we both land on the floor, laughing and kissing as if there was no one else in the world. I still can't believe he actually asked me to marry him, many times I thought about it but I knew I was destined to be with him so I was happy with that, but he did it again, he went beyond himself to please me.