Simply His Ch. 31-34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caressed my face softly as I smiled looking at the beautiful ring, it was white and with a lovely design; a square white diamond embedded with a set of smaller white diamonds encrusted with circular patterns around, the beautiful circular waves reminded me of old crown jewels. He lifted my hand and kissed the finger and the ring together. "I know you don't care much about it, but it is white gold with white diamonds. I had it made to look as close to my mother's ring. Hers was destroyed long ago, but I knew she would have loved to see you wear it. Hers was yellow gold, yours is pure white." He said to me and I blushed even more, if that was possible.

"I love it, really Caleb... it is perfect. I have no words..." I started but he cut me off with a deep kiss, both of us lost in the moment. He grunted suddenly, and I pulled back as I saw him frown. Then I felt it too, we had visitors. We heard the knocks just then. 'Sorry Alpha, Luna, it is a little important.' Cara warned us as both Caleb and I walked down and headed to the door. Both Cara and Alex would call us by our names when we were in a casual situation, or even if we were joking and greeting each other; if they called us Alpha and/or Luna, it meant it was serious. I opened the door and saw her agitated. "What happened?" I asked.

"Daphne felt into deep fever and I think Agape sensed her, as she is agitated and demanding to speak to you." Cara revealed and I nodded.

I looked at Caleb with a half smile. "Let's go?" I asked with a little hesitation, he rolled his eyes and nodded, not without giving me a small tender kiss.

"At least I made it to the question and the answer this time." He mumbled and Cara widened her eyes while I blushed and giggled, she immediately stared at my finger and gasped.

"Oh my Goddess! Meadow! I mean Luna! I mean... Congratulations!" She rushed with her words and I started laughing, Caleb chuckling as well.

"Thank you Cara, now let's go see what is happening, I think we better call Gideon as well." I said as we started to head to the command center.

When we reached it, I could feel Agape's agitated state even before we entered the building. I sighed, as I wasn't sure of how to proceed or what to do with the situation in front of us, all this with limited time for action as our massive list of guests were going to arrive at night. I walked inside followed by Caleb and Cara and I found Gideon looking at the surveillance cameras with Alex. They both greeted us but I knew Gideon was more than tired, he hadn't been sleeping well and there were dark shadows below his eyes.

Alex smiled at us and mentally congratulated me. 'Congratulations Luna, at least there is some good news in these troubled times.' I blushed and nodded at him. 'Thank you Alex, let's do our best to make these times change.' I added.

"So what happened to Daphne?" I asked and Gideon turned around finally, he had his eyes locked on that screen for too long.

"I came with the nurse and we observed her, she is going to be ok. She gave her some medicine already. Apparently she was dehydrated and starving for too long, and after having some proteins and vitamins into her system, it kind of overwhelmed her. The medication is doing wonders on her already. Kinda cool." Gideon said with half a smile and I remembered the effectiveness of the nurse's medicine on myself long time ago.

I nodded at Gideon and smiled. "Magic, right?" He nodded and Caleb chuckled. "What about Agape?" I asked and walked towards the cameras, she was pacing on her room furious, moving from a random side to another.

"Well, I think she senses her mom is here, probably when she got feverish." Alex filled us and I nodded.

"I am going to get in and talk to her. After that, I want us to maybe meet her mother and make her talk, we have very little time before the others arrive. I might need to use you as well Gideon." I began, heading to the door of Agape's wing. He smiled brightly.

"What are you planning on doing?" Cara asked.

"I had no idea before I came in, but now I think I will give Agape a quick shot of reality coming from both her mother and us. I hope she is ready." I said as I took a deep breath and opened the door.

'Be careful, my Princess.' Caleb sent to me and I shivered, my nervousness and his warning both working inside my head. 'I will, just be close.' I sent back and closed the door.

I stood in front of Agape's room and knocked once. "It is me Agape." I said and I felt her stop moving. She then rushed to the door and opened it.

"My mother... is she here? is she alive? or did that monster sent her in pieces?!" She rushed the words out before I could even say hi. I took a deep breath, I needed to be strong and take control of the situation.

"Hi Agape, may I come in? I don't have much time... yes, Your mother is alive." I said and her face filled with tears and a smile. She stepped aside and allowed me to get in, she walked to her bed and sat there, letting me take the chair near her.

"Something is not right with her... I can feel it." She began, rubbing the tears away.

"Agape, we are having many people arriving to our land in the next couple of hours, and things will become agitated. We don't have much time so I am going to rush a few things to you." I began and this caught her attention. She sat straight and nodded in silence.

"Early this morning we had warnings of the arrival of a trespasser and after we got her we found out she was your mother. She didn't talk at first, she wanted only to talk to the Luna, but Caleb made her share a bit of who she was before I arrived. She was in a similar state as yours when we captured you. Only she had fresh wounds as well, and not from a battle. You might have felt her when she had fever and started to show signs of exhaustion but our nurse already took care of it, she is much better now, she hasn't stop asking for you."

She smiled and laid against the pillows, I was happy to see her smile. "Thank you, I know it is thanks to you. Alpha Rowen is fearless, he probably wanted to kick us both out of his land before anything else happened."

I chuckled, I knew Caleb had a strong temperament and he most probably would have not welcomed them into his house but also I knew he wasn't going to let them alone. "We are going to have a talk with your mother next, and after that, I promise you myself, I will let her see you."

Her face lighted up the room, a small sign of how much she already changed while she stayed with us. "Thank you, I would really like that." She said.

I joined Caleb and the rest and took a deep breath as his arms wrapped around me. "Daphne is awake, let's go." He said. In other situations I would have taken more time, but we were running against the clock.

We helped Daphne relax in a comfortable couch inside the room adjusted for her, she smiled and thanked us for our kindness. I purposely made Gideon walk in the room with us with the promise of him to be silent. "Thank you Daphne for agreeing to meet us so soon. I know you must be tired, but we have visitors arriving soon, and I would like to hear the story you said you would share with us before they arrive." I began, the old woman nodded, she already had a shade of pink in her cheeks and her body was relaxed. I took a deep breath and mentally crossed my fingers, I wanted this to work, I left the intercom open in order for Agape to hear everything. The biggest risk I took, one that might play against us as well.

She laid her back on the couch and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "It all began about 400 years ago. My husband, Alpha of the White Moon pack in the far south lands, was in search of his mate by then. He looked in many tribes and new cities for the one who would be his partner. I was living not far from where he was when a huge war between the old world and the new one began, my father was from the new world, who fell in love of the tribe and my mother, he was at our side and took in our customs, staying to live like one of us. He named me after his mother back in the new world... My mate was forced to pick a side and help the war end before he continued his search, but this war continued for longer than expected. I think it was already a year of fighting when his side, the new world, got words of the natives who were captured, that there was an ancient evil force helping them fight, a dark shadow, a god. Of course he didn't believe it to be true, he thought it might be another werewolf. So he began the search of one of its kind.

"He fought many and had the advantage of the new world weapons, but our side kept coming back, as if they were driven by indeed, a powerful force, something not seen before. Gordon... that was his name..." Daphne sighed briefly as she remembered her husband's name. "He knew there must be an unnatural creature behind it. He fought with claws and teeth trying to find the source of the natives power. I was naive and kept with the rest of women and children in one of our hidden caves. As the battle became harder, we saw the leader of our tribe bring a dark creature to us, he said we had to let him bathe us in his blood in order to be blessed by his power and so we would win the war. I remember how horrible it felt, but we all did it, we were supposed to! How to say no to our tribe leader? He was all we knew to hear and follow."

Daphne had us all captured by her story, I myself was mesmerized, I could even close my eyes and imagine everything. She took a deep breath and a sip of water before she continued.

"The night after we were bathed in his blood, we felt sick and some even fainted, I aided the healers of our tribe as they all tried to understand what happened. Then we heard thunder and trembling in the earth. Screams and loud noises that we didn't understand, Gordon had arrived with his army and was breaking his enemies one by one. I shuddered, not sure if it was the effect of the blood or my nervousness, I felt something pull me towards the enemy lines. I could smell something sweet in the middle of the madness, I knew it was impossible but I felt it, and I kept walking towards it. Then I saw him; his eyes wide in search of something, later I knew he felt me and was searching for me. I felt tears in my eyes as our eyes locked. *Mine* I heard him even in the distance, he started running towards me. My feet rooted to the floor, my body not letting me move away from my fate. But we were at war, and there are always too many enemies around. I was hit by something that made my body twist in pain, a bullet. He screamed and ran faster to me. I closed my eyes as I shivered with cold, I felt his warm arms pick me up and his face buried in my neck, I moaned in pain and delight, a mix of sensations."

Daphne wiped tears from her eyes before she continued, it wasn't until Caleb brushed his fingers on my face that I noticed I was also crying. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and breathed in my neck, instantly relaxing me.

"Everything slowed down, and we both felt and saw the dark shadow approach us. I cried as he claimed me to be his, as he bathed me in his blood. Gordon growled at him and was ready to fight for me but I was slipping away, I was about to die. The dark shadow offered him a deal... he would let me free of the blood oath if he made one, a new one, with him. I was going to reject, I barely knew who he was but already wanted to protect him, but I had no energy left, I was so cold, so tired. He agreed and took the new pact, the dark shadow making him promise that in time, my mate and I will have to give him our child. He would present himself when our daughter turned 18th, and claim her as mate. And Gordon would have to turn the pack to him without a fight. I knew it was wrong, but he took it. It was almost too late for me when he finally took the oath and sealed the new pact. I closed my eyes only to wake up days after, in his bed, clean and naked, with him at my side." She sighed and I felt chills on my body, the struggle almost in my own skin.

I would die if I was put under that situation, to pick my mate or to the future child we would have together, it was not an easy choice. I saw Caleb tense and serious, I knew he felt the struggle of Agape's father as well.

"We never spoke about it, and after we were together, he filled me in on what he was and who I was to him, never easy to understand a new world he was explaining to me. He courted me and we married, we mated last after our marriage, he was the most wonderful man I've ever met. In time we almost forgot about his oath until Agape was born, and I cried of joy and sorrow. We both feared the promise he made was going to be the ruin of us. He dedicated his life trying to find a way to break his promise, to break the oath... we went together on many trips to visit many shamans from different tribes. They knew nothing or their answers were too vague. You should have seen the beautiful and wonderful girl our Agape was, the light of her father's eyes. He gave her all the love a father could give." She then sobbed and shook her head.

"Agape turned 18th and we threw a big celebration, we feasted and danced all night and she had so much fun, she used to play the violin, something her father taught her, from the new world. That night she played so many times, pleasing us and herself while doing it so. The day after, a wolf broke into our lands, he was strong and ferocious, he killed many of our warriors until Gordon himself went to him, but he stopped in front of him and with the most evil grin he said he was there to claim an old debt. I knew right then he meant he was there for Agape, and although Gordon asked him to reconsider, he refused to even talk about it. I cried as I went for Agape and even tried to make our maid run away with her, but he caught the maid and killed her, and in return took Agape and ran from us. I couldn't stand that, and neither could Gordon, he promised to keep his word if he returned with our daughter safe.

"He couldn't look at me, he was ashamed and in pain, but I really couldn't hold it against him, he was so wonderful, he was my mate, my love... he was also such a wonderful father and a great leader... And Agape, she was charmed by him, she felt the mating pull, how could we deny her that? I didn't understand how but she really felt drawn to him. Gordon gave them his blessing to marry, and then he gave the leadership of the pack to him. As soon as he did, that monster changed everything... he was evil, cruel... he locked me away from both Agape and Gordon, and oh... my mate fought for me, he killed his own wolves, those who were once under his command, in order to break me lose. He managed to let me free and I tried to run, I really tried. But where would I go without my mate? without my daughter? I hid but then I felt it... the worst pain ever... that monster killed my mate... it was as if I died without being able to really leave my body... oh my mate... my Gordon... he fought his last battle against that monster... he tried to take Agape back to us but he couldn't... I have cried so many nights before they caught me almost death, and allowed me to see Agape. It was only a couple of days since Gordon died but she was already sadder and gloomier, she had bruises and dirty clothes... that monster wasn't even able to treat my daughter right? I will always blame myself for her destiny, for dooming her. If only I said no to that blood oath, if only I didn't run to Gordon putting myself at risk... if only I could have been strong enough to say no before he said yes... my beautiful Agape would have never suffered as much as she did... I begged to be left near her so I could keep watching over her the little I could."

Daphne was shivering, tears running from her eyes, I was crying too, her story moving me in ways I never thought possible. Caleb was sad as well, Cara was sobbing on Alex's arms while Gideon had tensed jaw and gritting teeth with rage. I focused on that, I took in his pain and turned it into rage as well. This was horrible, what that demon did to Daphne and Agape, to her father, he ruined lives and damaged corrupted Agape from such young age. I needed to let this rage feed me in order to focus on what to do next.

I stood up and Caleb did as well with me. "Daphne, not long ago, just a few days back, we had news from none other than an ancient vampire about Cornelius. According to him, he and his race have fought him many times before, times before our existence. He said Cornelius is a wolf being host for a demon. You are not as guilty as you have thought you were, you had little if any choice at all in front of someone with such power. We also believe he was never Agape's real mate, but pulled the strings of who knows what powers in order to corrupt her and manipulate her to feel she has. I also think we found her true mate, but we are not risking her sanity to meet him yet. So please, stop blaming yourself for all what has happened, before Cornelius you had a wonderful life with your mate, I am sure you did... please hold on to those memories, and let's work together to help get the old Agape back, and fight the evil who has ruined more lives than we can count." I said, shaking with rage inside me, a rage I didn't know I was able to hold.

Caleb took a deep breath and brushed his lips on my neck. 'My Princess... let's get mother and daughter back together... they had been separated far too long.'

--***--

I know, I waited too long to post them, but holidays were here, and I took 2 weeks of vacations. I wanted to post 5 chapters but 35 follows closely to 36 and it wouldn't be fair.

I hope you still enjoy these chapters, and thank you to those who took the time to read my profile and write me, very happy to hear your thoughts and also your suggestions.

C.