All Comments on 'Singapore Bliss'

by desiringone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i like your story

I never try it but if you willing to be my first

parlitparlitabout 7 years ago
great story

A big fantasy of mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My First

My first experience of sucking a cock was with a much older man. When he dropped his pants, I couldn't believe how huge he was. I reached over and held him until he was rock hard. He put his hand on my head and fed me his huge cock. My mouth was really streched, but he forced it in until he penetrated my throat. I was getting so hot, I didn't want him to take it out. I felt his cock swell

and then he flooded my mouth with a huge load.

I left my mouth on his cock and cleaned every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sucking cock

My first cock was with an older woman's husband. She and I were enjoying a hot 69 when I felt her bed shift. Her husband crawled behind her and he guided his cock to her pussy. He rubbed the tip of his dick up and down her wet slit from her clit to her a asshole. I watched as she kept devouring my dick. Her husband let go of his cock and entered her glistening cunt. I just watched as he slowly fucked her, in and out, his balls touching her button when he bottomed out. Her lips moving up and down on my dick. I could feel precum oozing out of my blood engorged cock hole. My hips pushing my cock down her throat. Her husband picked up his pace and his cock slipped from the wettest pussy I've ever seen. With a sudden feel of another man's cock on my cheek and forehead I was stunned. He grabbed his 7" cock and rubbed it on my nose and touched my lips. I could smell his wife's pussy on his cock. My dick throbbed in her mouth as his cock rested on my lips. It was then, I opened my mouth and licked his pussy drenched cock. He moaned when my lips brought the head of his cock to my tongue. His hips moved forward and he fed me his manhood. Then he began to retreat out of my mouth and back to the entrance of her cunt. Again he began to fuck her and she began to moan. Her sucking on my rigid dick began to take its toll on my balls and I said I was going to cum. When I said that her husband pulled his pussy oiled dick out of his wife and offered it to my lips. I opened my mouth and felt his hardness pass my lips and teeth, pressing into my tongue and down my throat. I started blasting cum into his wife's hot mouth, and she milked my cock. He grabs my neck and jaw and begins fucking my mouth. Using my face like his wife's pussy. After a couple of watery eyed minutes pass, he grunts deep in his chest and thrusts his twitching cock past my tongue and begins to coat my mouth with his seed. My mouth greedily sucks the cum from him spurt after spurt. His cum was delicious. I sucked his cock till it softens in my mouth. His wife crawls on my chest and our lips meet. I can taste my cumbaya on her lips and she can taste her husbands cum on mine.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Liked this one.

Your style of writing was easy reading, just like you were telling the story and I was listening. That's either talent or gift, friend, and I encourage you to write some more. I'd love for it to be here on Lit, but anywhere would do.

Anyway, the only thing was that I wanted the story to be longer, or there to be more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ladyboy

I had a Thai massage by a sexy ladyboy who loved sucking my big thick dick, while he whipped out his smallish erection and jacked off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story made me hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous