All Comments on 'Sink or Swim Ch. 02: Mindgames'

by Osiris_HighTops

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hahahaha

Oh Dean will know the marriage is over and give the cunt what she wants, her freedom by way of a nice set of divorce papers. Now the little cum dump can fuck her new man/men who will never love her but just use her so good ridance to a useless cumdump and hello to being a single man enjoying new experiences with loose women till the right one comes along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
VERY HOT

I love Nat! I love her! What does she look like? Dean & Jake are lucky guys.

Why can't I vote 6???

Mari55Mari55almost 6 years ago
Contradiction?

Osiris_HighTops,

In the other chapter comments section you wrote that:

"You do know that not all guys that get turned on by their wives fucking a young guy aren't beta-wimps right? Sometimes they are secure enough to just know that their wives will always come crawling back on their hands and knees with their mouths open ready to suck your dick."

However, here you wrote a husband that comes off needy and ready to accept whatever his does in order to keep her. That doesn't scream "scream enough", quite the opposite, it shouts "wimp". Plus, you also wrote a wife that wants to pursue her affair with or without her husband's approval and completely enamoured with her lover. She too doesn't scream as someone that will "come crawling back on their hands and knees with their mouths open ready to suck her husband's dick". She's not a sub to her husband in the slighest. Personality wise, you wrote the wife as more dominant than the husband. The chapter even ends with her planning to manipulate him to comply with her wishes. A very difference scenario than the one you described in your comment. How will you complete the turn around, and how will you do it without breaking character? If that's what you really want, of course.

I read this one before the first and didn't like it much. The first is actually better. The couple here comes across as many others in other works. If you bought a book from Matt Coolomon, Arnica Butler, Jason Lenov, Max Sebastian, Ben Boswell and others like I did expecting to read something that matched the synopsis and Amazon reviews only to lose interest midway and skim through towards the ending, you would recognize the character type from both husband and wife as they are written.

I do long to read a story where a husband and wife are exactly like you described in your comment but so far, I have had no such luck. I will very happy if you're able to surprise me with your next chapters.

Osiris_HighTopsOsiris_HighTopsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to Mari55

Hi, without getting too in depth, maybe Dean isn't exactly a beta-wimp, but he is in regards to Nat. He could be Alpha in regards to other men, as in, unafraid to fight, willing to throw the first punch, maybe he's her ultimate protector that will do anything to save her / make her happy. Maybe Nat is the only woman that makes him feel this way... like he's lucky to even be with her. There are many alpha males that want this kind of female sexual dominance because it's the ONLY time or person they ever feel vulnerable with, and it turns them on.

As for Nat, like in the story, every single guy she's ever been with has had a foot/shoe fetish for her, she feels exalted and superior because of it, since it's just been something she's always experienced. However, she's still nervous with Jake, she's excited and driven, but her palms still get humid while with him. Maybe she has a wild-side in bed, obviously by the way she likes to suffocate Dean for her own pleasure.

Also by the way Dean convinced her to fool around with a young guy, maybe that was Dean's way of thinking and making sure she wouldn't get seriously involved with them... and backfires on him. This story is kind of about all the "maybe's" about this scenario backfiring because Nat gets furiously turned on by it. Maybe Dean will commit suicide? Maybe he'll love it? Maybe he'll regret it and do anything to stop it? Maybe he'll get depressed and cry to her? Maybe Nat will get turned on by his regret? Maybe she won't? Maybe she wants to leave him later on? Maybe she just wants a quick fling with Jake?

These are all things that will get addressed... I know there wasn't more character development in this one as the first... part 3 will have more of Dean. Part 2 was merely the continuation of Nat and Jakes date. Each part will focus on an aspect, but there are going to be many aspects, and I believe there will be many parts... 3rd part is already in the works and ideas for 4 and 5 are being worked on.

This is by no means over, even in the slightest... there may be some terrifying twists, some accidents and suffering while others enjoy and writhe in uncontrollable euphoric lust. There could be fighting, there could be condoling. You'll have to read when it comes out ;)

Mari55Mari55almost 6 years ago
Reply

First of all thanks for your reply. I can already picture the story and it's not for me.

When you write that "Dean isn't exactly a beta-wimp, but he is in regards to Nat. He could be Alpha in regards to other men, as in, unafraid to fight, willing to throw the first punch, maybe he's her ultimate protector that will do anything to save her / make her happy. Maybe Nat is the only woman that makes him feel this way... like he's lucky to even be with her. There are many alpha males that want this kind of female sexual dominance because it's the ONLY time or person they ever feel vulnerable with, and it turns them on.", for the story you're making Dean to be a wimpy cuck. Plus, in RL, dominants, real dominants are not like this. What you described is what many cuckolds see themselves as. To a true dominant, bedroom or not, they are men ready to be dominated and they need is the right push. But okay, that's your character and the one you want to write. The kind of "dominant" that is feared for his physical strength, never taken seriously and pushed around all the time. Like Adin in Matt Coolomon's "All Night Long: A Hotwife Awakening" and to a certain extent (because "spoiler" but not really because it's in the title, lol) Neil from Shalamara Jax's "Cowardice of the Cuckold: Neil takes it all back"

Moving on, you want to justify Nat's behaviour as NRE, if I am not mistaken. That's okay; realistic and par for the course. A bit more consideration towards the husband would be nice but it's not like paid authors do it better, so...

Getting back to "alpha" Dean, I don't like this: "This story is kind of about all the "maybe's" about this scenario backfiring because Nat gets furiously turned on by it. Maybe Dean will commit suicide? Maybe he'll love it? Maybe he'll regret it and do anything to stop it? Maybe he'll get depressed and cry to her? Maybe Nat will get turned on by his regret? Maybe she won't? Maybe she wants to leave him later on? Maybe she just wants a quick fling with Jake?" In all of these scenarios, Nat won't crawl back to Dean like you first described. It's all downhill for the cuck and I calling Dean a cuck and not a Stag on purpose because that's what you're writing isn't it? It looks to me and following this discussion I am not willing to read the rest of the chapters, find out that I was right and give you 1 or 2 star bombs for no reason.

Are you a bull? Because the story is difficult to be enjoyed (unless you have the kink) from the cuck's POV. You wrote that you're not a cuck and this story is all about the enjoyment of the female with the bull and perhaps the type of feelings that cucks tend to love for some reason.

If I am to enjoy this story I will have to detach myself from the husband character. Thanks for informing that this story won't be the kind of story I long for quite a long time. At least this time I didn't waste my money. But this is for me. I know for a fact that there are many men who love this kind of story and like to see themselves as the husband you just described to me. You can't please everyone but you will sure please a lot people!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
From chapter one

after making sure we all knew Jake had a 10 inch cock that was big and round you wrote:

The first cumshot spurt straight up and behind them, clearing their row, so did the second and third. Nat did not adjust him and simply continued in the exact same motion while softly moaning to him in his ear and on his neck. The fourth and fifth shot out of him in much larger and longer blasts still clearing their row and still landing somewhere behind them. Jake moaned out loud, not enough for anyone to hear. His body was still sinking into his chair, although he wasn't fighting it anymore, he couldn't, no one could. Nat dropped the shoe and french kissed him as the sixth and seventh shot out and landed on the side of her face, the eighth on her chin, ninth and tenth on her dress. She didn't stop as he continued oozing out a few more. The moment he was done, her hand immediately stopped, but they stayed in a french kiss for at least a minute. Even the gasps from behind them, girls giggling in amusement, trying to wipe themselves off, saying things like "OMG that was soooo much!" and "That was sooo cool!"

At least 10 shots (same number as his cock) she puts it back in his shorts and takes him out side in the parking lot. Between her jeep and another car he does this:

And then he let go, his massive dick couldn't hold back any longer! The first blast of his young cum hit the back of Nats throat with extreme power, almost making her choke as she swallowed his hot seed. Nat had to pull out, but continued stroking his length as the next series of eruptions shot out and hit the window of the vehicle parked next to them. 3, 4, 5, shot out with incredible force, Jake's body hunched slightly in reflex to the unhinged utter rapture of his ejaculation. Nat watched in awe as the hot cum continued blasting out of the tip of his dick. The experience was surreal for Jake, almost dreamlike, it felt as though her soft small hand was magical as she lovingly massaged the length of his dick, kissing and licking the bottom of his shaft, right where it connected to his pelvis. Jake's body quivered as he released the last few contractions, Nat's mouth lustfully wrapped around his dick again, swallowing the last drops of his steaming oozing nectar.

The guy hits the windows of the car next door after hitting the girls in the row behind them in the theater? He shouldn't be a swimmer he should be a porn star

Then thirty minutes later by the water:

Her mouth opened wide as she slid his massive dick into her mouth, Nat had the ability to ignore her gag-reflex.

Nat felt every spasm of his rock hard erection, the quivering of his teenage body as he continued ejaculating load after load down her throat.

The guys balls must have been the size of grapefruits to hold that much.

Poor Dave will never compare and she hasn't even fucked Jake yet. Will we find out that this was all a dream or will Bobby Ewing becoming out of the shower in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

grow some balls hubby and get rid of the bitch she is worthless why does the hubby always lose why not the bitch and her sex buddy

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Sorry bud, you may not have meant to, but the wife is written as a vile unloving skunt

And hubby as a dumb wimp.

Her getting seriously involved with a young guy is not a fresh story idea, it is trite.

You do got pretty good writing skills, keep banging away.

Osiris_HighTopsOsiris_HighTopsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to a few

Yes I agree, Jake has a very precise talent. 3 large pornstar cumshots in ~3 hours (with liquids being replenished). He is in very good shape, he is very young and he is extremely eager and horny. He has met the woman of his dreams, the kind of woman you would fantasize about not even knowing if she exists. Look I understand it's pretty far fetched, but that's what I personally like, because people like this are 0.0001% of the population. The kid can shoot his load like nobody else, hence why Nat is so infatuated with getting him off.

And yes, Nat might be discovering a cruel self-absorbed side to herself. A consequence Dean may not have thought of in his haste to get her horny thinking about fucking younger guys. Maybe he's willing to do or take whatever torture just to stay with her?

Keep on wondering and commenting about it!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Would I be....

going out on a limb and guessing your from England?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more!

When is part 3, I need to see where this goes :-) I really hope she teases with her sneakers more. Does she like to get them dirty?

Osiris_HighTopsOsiris_HighTopsover 5 years agoAuthor
There will be more!

Trust me when I say, there will be more. I'm currently working on part 3 AND 4, because I know where this story is going, but it's too long for 1 part and I want to make sure I keep the ideas.

I'm currently working on a different story, more for Halloween / Murder / Mystery / Femdom / Fetish / Overconfidence thing (for those guys that like the black widow femdom stuff ;) ). It will be out soon enough.

And yes, there will be sneaker-play in all of these stories, and yes, she likes getting her sneakers dirty. Nat stars in them (although the murder/mystery one she is with different guys, different "reality" I guess you could say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOsiris_HighTops@Osiris_HighTops
Just a regular person from a regular town. Love my wife with absolute and utter totality. I have a fetish for her, she is everything I want in a woman. Happily together, she pleases me with her style and choice of sneakers and clothing. Young at heart and will always be.