Sink or Swim Ch. 02: Mindgames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth opened wide as she slid his massive dick into her mouth, Nat had the ability to ignore her gag-reflex. Slowly her face bobbed between his legs, his knees bent next to her head, like he was reverse shoulder-riding her, his feet on her back. He was almost in a fetal position as she sucked his dick, his legs only wide enough for her head to bob up and down. Jake was experiencing such a high level of pleasure that he would see flashes of pulsating light when he closed his eyes. Nat held onto his thighs as she sucked, locking him into position that all he could do is relax with his ankles and feet on her back as she did all the work. Deeper and deeper she took him in, every new depth made Jake quiver in utter delight. Slowly his dick sank all the way down her throat, the entire length of it disappearing in her mouth as her lips connected with his pelvis. Jake's trembling fingers glided through her hair as she continued, she could feel his legs quivering on either side of her face. Nat had to hold her breath, his dick was too big to breathe while deepthroating. Never had she ever taken someone this deep, it was so intensely pleasurable for her to feel his dick flexing in her throat that she was beginning to climax herself, just from the thought and action. The waves of pleasure almost made Jake faint, he moaned softly, trying to remain quiet as she drove him to the brink of sexually stimulating insanity. The bliss kept growing inside Jake, his young body flexing in desperate euphoria as Nat gently bobbed up and down with his dick in her throat. Jake never, ever experienced anything even remotely like this, even though he was a jock at his high-school, he was always clean and respectable. Nat continued, pulling out just enough to breathe every now and then as she very gently fucked his throbbing erection with her throat.

"Oh my god Nat, you're going to make me cum so hard, I can't hold it back much longer!" Jake said in passionate excitement, his hands gently holding her head as she slid him in to the deepest point. Nat didn't get a full breath in that time, actually she took him in right after exhaling, so she really didn't have much air in her lungs, but feeling his dick beginning to spasm in her throat, she decided it was worth it.

"Oh god, oh god!" Jake moaned as she fully deepthroated him, his legs shaking in absolute bliss. His rod tensed up in her throat, she was beginning to feel light-headed from the lack of air, but Jake held her down in desperate passion. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Jake mumbled over and over. Nat kept going, ignoring the erotic panic as she asphyxiated for his pleasure.

Jake couldn't hold back any longer, the entirety of his throbbing dick was in god-level pleasure. He began ejaculating down her throat, his legs tensing up and holding her in place as he pumped his hot young cum directly into her. Nat felt every individual blast squirting somewhere down her throat, she couldn't pull back due to Jake's grip, but she wouldn't have anyways. Nat felt every spasm of his rock hard erection, the quivering of his teenage body as he continued ejaculating load after load down her throat. The intensity made his body jolt, his abs flex, his legs quiver as she held him in deep, blasting his hot young cum uncontrollably directly into her stomach. Jake's limbs went weak, his arms and legs just flopped down, utterly spent as Nat finished sucking the fresh sweet nectar from his dick.

Jake laid there, completely weak, numb and naked as Nat finished sucking every drop out of him.

"Wow..." Nat said, clearing her throat. "I think that was the most you've cum so far." as she caught her breath.

"That was fucking intense, oh my god that was intense." Jake replied, as he looked around for his shorts and put them on.

"Me and you, Jake, I think we're going to have a lot of fun together!" Nat winked as she spoke to him, gathering her stuff up and sliding her sneakers back on. "Maybe next weekend we can go to the amusement park and see what kind of mischief we can get into on the roller-coaster!"

Nat drove Jake home that night.

What would she tell Dean???

Nat smirked... she was going to play mindgames with Dean... keep edging him so he couldn't refuse or resist her little adventures with Jake.

He didn't have a choice in the matter anymore.

12