All Comments on 'Sinning in Church Ch. 02'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Holy ..........

What a great story. You have opened pandora's box with this one. I thought is was sexy and hot, but you're bound to get a lot of criticism because of the title. LOL

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't stop now

This story should only get better. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
continue please!

very sexy story, love both parts, and would love to read a third, or more?! Great work.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Baby making?

We need a continuation with this one...perhaps they can start trying to make a baby in his baby.

guildmanguildmanover 13 years ago
needs more

this seems unfinished. what was the meaning behind the "i did it mom" scream she gave? was there a pact between mom and daughter on the deathbed or something? its been a while...please add more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really liked both parts

while pt#1 stood well on it's own; pt#2 gave it depth and told us more as to why it happened. As a matter of fact; I don't think that Mom was mentioned in pt#1 so I was thinking that they were possibly cheating! Instead; I am now under the impression that Mom & Daughter has "made an arrangement" before her passing.

Personally; I'm surprised that she was able to hold-out for 10+ years.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so hot

loved this one too had me stroking my cock and cumming so hard thanks

rodavrodavalmost 3 years ago

It's really wickedly exciting thinking about religious people being so naughty inside the church.

Hope you can make another story like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife kept her dad very happy in his times of need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My married daughter has shown me her pussy through her pantyhose for years. She keeps me very excited much of the time. I asked her what her husband thought about her not wearing panties. She said he likes it. He is a pastor. She said she used to go to church like that all the time, but now that pantyhose are not so popular she goes bare-legged and without panties. She has let me feel her smooth sexy legs and touch her pussy, and give her orgasms while she does the same for me.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

A vallásos ember is hús vér ember akinek szexuális szükségletei vannak, sajnos a legtöbb esetben hazudnak önmaguknak és képmutatóan viselkednek.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES