All Comments on 'Sinning in Church Ch. 02'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi8 months ago

A vallásos ember is hús vér ember akinek szexuális szükségletei vannak, sajnos a legtöbb esetben hazudnak önmaguknak és képmutatóan viselkednek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My married daughter has shown me her pussy through her pantyhose for years. She keeps me very excited much of the time. I asked her what her husband thought about her not wearing panties. She said he likes it. He is a pastor. She said she used to go to church like that all the time, but now that pantyhose are not so popular she goes bare-legged and without panties. She has let me feel her smooth sexy legs and touch her pussy, and give her orgasms while she does the same for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife kept her dad very happy in his times of need.

rodavrodavabout 3 years ago

It's really wickedly exciting thinking about religious people being so naughty inside the church.

Hope you can make another story like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so hot

loved this one too had me stroking my cock and cumming so hard thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really liked both parts

while pt#1 stood well on it's own; pt#2 gave it depth and told us more as to why it happened. As a matter of fact; I don't think that Mom was mentioned in pt#1 so I was thinking that they were possibly cheating! Instead; I am now under the impression that Mom & Daughter has "made an arrangement" before her passing.

Personally; I'm surprised that she was able to hold-out for 10+ years.

DKP

guildmanguildmanover 13 years ago
needs more

this seems unfinished. what was the meaning behind the "i did it mom" scream she gave? was there a pact between mom and daughter on the deathbed or something? its been a while...please add more to this story.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Baby making?

We need a continuation with this one...perhaps they can start trying to make a baby in his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
continue please!

very sexy story, love both parts, and would love to read a third, or more?! Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't stop now

This story should only get better. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy ..........

What a great story. You have opened pandora's box with this one. I thought is was sexy and hot, but you're bound to get a lot of criticism because of the title. LOL

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES