Sins of Joy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

"You aren't using me, Bhabi. Honest. I want to be with you."

"Jawad! I swear on my children's life that I never have been with other than my husband in my life,"

"I know it Bhabi and I know you better." I knew her too well and was pretty sure it was the first extramarital affair for her. Or so she said and she was probably truthful. She'd been mostly faithful to her husband.

She felt more relaxed, I had reassured her.

I smiled at her and took her hand; She stroked my hand and smiled in return. I placed her hand onto my chest, onto my heart. "Come on Bhabi, what do you say? Feel my heart, how it throbs, how it beats for you! Why can you deny this? Deny what you feel for me? I love you! I promise I will give you all my respect, because my heart, this heart is yours. Yes, I want you so desperately. This is what we both want, each other. We can't back out now."

We locked eyes, and I gently pushed her down onto the sofa, moving over and lay down on top of her and put my lips onto her lips. While she was saying, " don't do Stop it, please." softly over and over making no attempt to stop me. I felt her body melting into my hands. She couldn't hold it any longer. She responded me and kissed passionately on my lips. Her legs opened so suddenly I was lying in between them. My heart leap with joy! For the first time Shahida Bhabi allowed me to kiss her passionately, with sexual feeling. It was a long kiss. Her lips were the softest I'd ever felt. Our lips parted, and I felt her tongue, warm and soft, caressing mine. Her mouth was moist and she tasted clean and fresh. Her arms were clenched tightly around my neck, her eyes filled with both fear and desire. Both of us were breathing heavily, I hugged her tightly and she held me firmly as well. We began kissing each other like mad. Our tongues began wrestling furiously after which I kissed her cheeks, neck and shoulders. Her breasts pressed against my chest. I tried to put some distance between us while I kept sucking her tongue so that I can squeeze her breast. But could not, as she was holding me hard against her body pressing her breasts against me. My beloved Shahida was mine.

I was kissing and licking her checks, eyes, nose, neck, ears and shoulder. Shahida Bhabi was breathing heavy and slightly moaning at each kiss, at each caress, her body trembling, passing on the message of her desire for me. Her hands were clutching, embracing me tightly. My cock was hard and was touching her mound, knowing she could feel my love message to her. For how long we were in that position I don't know. I was squeezing her breasts, she heavily breathing, moaning, working her hips against me, feeling my rigid hardness, increasing her wetness, she knew as I did that her cunt was ready for my rampant cock!

I moved my hands to her breasts. My hands were looking for her nipples, covered over by her qameez, and bra. I teased her nipples with my fingers, making them hard and then I kissed them through the fabric of her qameez. Suddenly she put pressure onto my chest and said, "Jawad, you don't know how much I owe you but we should have some limits to what we are doing.

"My heart dropped with a thud, she was putting up the shutters again!

I asked, "Why you are saying this?"

She began to avert my eyes, and turned her head on the wall, staring at the painting on the wall." It's true you did many things for me, and for my family since we met, and especially in the absence of my husband, you had been there for my family and for me when we needed someone, and had taken care of my family like nobody else ever had or would again." I saw her eyes shine with tears.

"No Bhabi! Please don't talk like this I love you! If you don't like bhabi, I wouldn't even touch you, I never like seeing you unhappy," I answered.

"I'm not unhappy," she exclaimed, touching my arm. "These are tears of joys, that I'm with you!"

"Then let me fulfill my desire Bhabi. I will die if you didn't permit me to eat you, to taste you, to love you!"

" Okay! Give me time to think about this. I love you, but please, not yet," she whispered.

"If you are saying no, now, then when, Bhabi?"

"I will tell you when," Shahida Bhabi replied breathlessly.

"Tell me, why not...now"? I ordered crossly.

She looked down to the floor shyly and said in almost a whisper, "You have to promise me that you do not want to see me naked this time."

I knew her; she was a very shy and conservative woman by nature so I told her,

"I promise, but please let me do it now."

"Ok! You have to go to bedroom and let me check my children are sleeping first." I went to her bedroom not believing that this was happening. Had she just said, 'yes!'

I sat there in the dark, nervous as hell on the edge of the bed, taking in the familiar sight of Shahida Bhabi's bedroom. It was difficult to feel entirely comfortable, since I'd never been here before. There was still a scent of Shahida Bhabi herself in the air, of her daily living and personal perfume that marked this as her place and no one else's. My eyes adjusted to the darkness.

Finally the bedroom door opened and she came in, closing the door very quietly behind her. All I could see was her outline, like a shadow in the darkness. The only light came from living room and it cast the room with shades of gray.

The aroma of her warm body assailed my nostrils as she sat on the bed beside me. She was trembling as I drew her into my arms, but she came into them willingly, She ran her fingers through my chest hair and said, "Thank you for keeping the lights off, Jawad. I love you for that." She then pulled me off the bed and threw back the blanket and pulled me into bed with her, smoothly covering us up. We were talking, while we lay beside each other on the bed on our sides facing each other, drinking in our quiet togetherness. It was a magical feeling. A moment shared. A moment I had been waiting for such a long time for.

We hugged and she draped her hand over me. "Oh! Bhabi, don't play shy with me now, Come closer, I want to feel your vibrancy, your passionate heat! Please Bhabi! We are going to make love!"

"Jawad, I have some things I need to say to you," bhabi said suddenly.

"I'm her in your arms to learn it, bhabi," I told her.

"I need a respect, Jawad, promise me you wouldn't decrees my respect. I'll do as you like but I want it to happen under this roof." She said again these words.

"Oh, bhabi, this is not something new you're telling me, I've told you bhabi, you're the most respectable woman for me today, and I've promised you that you would be in respectable woman for me in future, I'll do always what you like, " I replied.

"Another thing, I want this kept between the two of us. I don't want this all over town so to speak."

"We both are respectable and I'm not a teenager, believe me, bhabi, and now please make yourself comfortable. After this there is no turning back now " I replied.

I pulled her to me and She snuggled closer and hugged me. Now she could feel my hardness, feel what I had to put into her. The heat of her body was divine. We embraced tightly, creasing each other's bodies for a moment, just quietly enjoying our intimacy. Each moment a moment treasured.

She pulled herself as close to me as possible, which meant that her breasts pressed against my chest, I could feel the warmth of her taut nipples against my chest. Her breasts were soft like a lump of molten butter. We lay like that for maybe five minutes, maybe longer when she asked, "Have you gone to sleep?"

I laughed, " No, although to sleep like this in your arms I would want to do forever."

"If you want to, sleep like this, I mean, I have no objection." She said laughingly.

"You are teasing me again, My Bhabi! How can I sleep? We had waited long enough. I needed to be in you and you needed me to be in you, and we didn't mess around." I put my hand on Shahida Bhabi's hip, and my iron cock, protruding, pressing and rubbing against her Mound-of-Venus. Gentle fucking motions, which she was responding to. Telling me she wanted my cock inside her.

"It's good to see you happy." she replied.

"Aren't I always happy? I said.

"No, most times you're a sad man pretending to be happy." and gave me a little peck on the lips, "Only because I know you." She added.

"Well, now you know me a lot better."

She stirred and moved back against me. Leaving my one hand grasping on her firm breast. My hands cupped her firm and round pair of her breasts and pulled them up. Shahida Bhabi was excited as I was, She breathed deeply, Her body shivered again and again and my heart was pounding like a jackhammer.

Soon my hand was exploring, first her tummy and finger walking, caressing on down her inner thighs, her legs opened for me to give me access to her mound. Feather touching her cunt and felt the lips opening through her shilwar. There was no barrier of panties. Her crutch was wet with her secretions and I could smell her sex now and wanted more, more, much more. It was the elixir of love. I soon had my hand down the waistband of her shilwar, finding her cunt to be baby smooth she had recently shaved it, for me?

"This belongs to my husband, your friend," she whispered. "But I have to oblige today; this is your gift from me. If I'm right, you wanted it?" she said.

I gasped in excitement before running my fingers up and down her wet slit and said, "I'm much oblige of my sweet bhabi for this. Bhabi, this is the best and most precious gift that any woman can ever give!" I said."

"I'm happy if you accept it from your bhabi," bhabi said huskily.

My fingers had no trouble moving between her legs to the hole of her hot and so juicy pussy and I slid a long finger right up inside her snug fitting passageway. The passageway I was now desperate to get my prick into, desperate to fuck!

I feverishly UN knotted the waistband of her shilwar, sliding the silky garment over her hips, which Shahida lifted willing, just as eagerly as me. Now the doors were open she was just as keen to fuck as I was. Now it was carnal lust. She helped me to slip the shilwar off her feet, which she kicked, away to the rear of her. The way was clear. I stripped as I slid her shilwar down. Removing my own shilwar. Now we were both naked. We were both hot and lusting for each other. I placed my hand high on her thighs and started to caress them in a circular fashion. A soft moan escaped bhabi. I took it as a sign of pleasure and continued to caress those fleshy, spongy thighs. It felt so great! Her skin was so smooth! I was slowly moving upwards and was now caressing her inner thighs. I could feel the heat that was flowing from the door to heaven that was between those thighs! I nearly came thinking about her hot and wet pussy! Encouraged by her response, I then slowly caressed her pussy.

I slipped my hand between her legs to her pussy to finger her up. My index finger slid into her already well-lubed pussy. She panted her hands reaching to grip my hard erect cock. And she touched my cock; touch of her fingers was electric shock for me I felt I would die or at least I would shout out. I controlled myself. She grabbed it in her delicate hand, her soft fingers encircling it and murmuring incredulously, She slowly, tremulously worked my rampant cock up and down, feeling its whole length and thickness. " It's so big and so hot! Jawad, I'm not sure I can accommodate some thing that size," She said while slowly began to move my dick back and forth her thumb caressing the tip of my cock' head. The warmth of her hand against my stiff rod was exhilarating. We fondled each other for quite sometime and then Shahida Bhabi Slowly opened her legs apart and pulled them towards herself so that they were bent at the knees, and that was clear signal that she wants it now. The moment had finally arrived. My cock was hard and in need of attention, and My Shahida Bhabi was more than ready to be fucked. It was time to fuck the sweet pussy that no man had ever defiled before, except for her husband. I wasn't able to stand much more of that so I quickly moved over her, on top of her between her widespread thighs, and rested the head of my cock at her entrance. When I touched the very tip of my dick to her pussy I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. "I have dreamed of this moment since I saw you first and I want to savor each second of it." I said but Shahida bhabi didn't reply but in response only lifted her ass to give my cock a clear target at her pussy hole.

I was rubbing my hard cock into her slimy slit; teasing her. "Do it" Shahida bhabi said in a half whisper "Stop teasing and put it in me." I couldn't believe what was happening? Was I dreaming? I felt her movements and had guessed that she spat on her fingers, and then once again her hands reached down feverishly to grip my hard erect cock, "oh, I was right that was her saliva," she spread the saliva over my cock, the best lubrication. Then She placed my cock head in betwixt her gateway to heaven, as she felt my knob she bucked her pussy up to meet it. There was not saying, 'No' now. I had broken this shy, conservative and gorgeous woman of my dream, and I would now ride her for my complete pleasure. Now all my dreams were coming true. All my fantasies were distilling themselves into this wonderful creature beside me. She wants me to do what I have been itching to do since I first saw her.

I was a tentative to her needs, being gentle, controlled and loving. I was keen to make this moment an item of onward repeated; time and time gain desire for her to have, to beg me for.

The head of my cock touched her warm pussy lips. I paused a while, then I leaned over to gather her in my arms; I slowly, but steadily drove my cock into its new home of my dream woman's tunnel of love. Shahida Bhabi's muscles of her vaginal vulva and its inner lips squeezed and nibbled my cock head. My sensitive flesh began to throb with life and urgency. I moved a little and pressed down into pussy barely two inches. She quivered and moaned a little. Shahida bhabi pussy wasn't loose like I thought it would be, but felt pretty tight. I froze for a moment to let her feel my cock inside her. I was savoring this moment too. She raised her hips up off the bed and my prick slid fully up her until my balls nestled against her asshole. I groaned as I felt her pussy close to grip and squeeze me. Shahida Bhabi was hot. Her cunt was boiling with liquid heat. I relaxed again and felt Shahida Bhabi's inner walls nipping my rod, which felt so nice. All of my cock was now buried deep inside her. A sigh of pure ecstasy came over her mouth as I lay over her. I didn't move. I just lay there with my cock buried up to my balls deep in Shahida Bhabi's pussy, savoring the feeling. Then slowly I started to move. Just slow short thrusts, my whole length just moving inside of her. My Bhabi was happy and so I was happy too. I did not feel conquest, just a deep warm love for her and my sheer joy for the precious gift she was bestowing upon me.

I slowly thrust in and out, in and out. Shahida bhabi was trying to keep her emotions to herself but her body betrayed her, She moved her legs a little more widely for me. So I could get all the way in I grabbed her leg and bent her knee and brought it by my side. I pumped back and forth with a slow pace several times, Very slowly all the way out and all the way back in. She was sighing and gripping me tightly, her legs striking the air at each gentle inward thrust. I felt my knob knocking on the door of her womb, which made her grunt. I was getting now pace. . Her cunt sucked my cock like a baby sucking a feeder nipple.

I kept moving within her, in a steadily increasing pace. I felt like I was getting harder and harder inside of her, like my cock was tied in a knot and couldn't find release. I loved the feeling of my cock sliding into her; I felt extreme sexual pleasure the way her pussy muscles clenched tightly onto my cock. Her pussy walls parted as my erect cock penetrated deeper and deeper into her warm interior. The exquisite sensation of sliding in her warm pussy over my cock was incredible. The inside of her pussy felt so wet, so warm and so tight as if moist velvet vice gripped my cock. I pulled out and sated for a moment and then with one courageous hard push, the entire length engulfed my erect cock into her pussy. It was heaven for me! I felt the restriction around my knob, it felt like I was entering and leaving her very womb! I wanted to make each stroke in, as deep and satisfying as possible. Shahida Bhabi was taking deep breaths and making soft moaning sounds.

I started thrusting into her cunt, forcing excited moans from her throat. My strong fingers gripping her shoulders tightly, holding her down in place while I gave her the fucking of her lifetime. It was obvious to me that she had never had a cock the size of mine in her entire life before. Shahida Bhabi started to flow as her natural flow was a river overflowing. Her ankles were locked and digging into my ass, actually pressing into my butt crack. She was panting and trying to grab my hips and pull me in further. Her pussy was so wet with her natural cunt lube. So by this time I could hear my cock sloshing around. My balls were slapping against her ass and my dick had reached new depths where her husband had never gone.

"Bhabi you are so hot," I said.

" Yes," Shahida Bhabi answered, saying with one little word.

"Bhabi, Don't be ashamed, talk with me, "I cannot see, you but I want to feel that I'm on top of you." I grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her for all I was worth, fucking her hard and as deep as I could.

"I'm imagining you, your nakedness, feeling your hot body against my own, Jawad. Image me in your minds eye." It was dark and the light was off so I couldn't see her face but I could imagine it taking pleasure. To please me, her erotic moaning became louder as I thrust my cock in and out like a mechanical piston. The oil for which was her copious love juices, some of which, I could feel saturating my testicles and thighs. The smell of Shahida 's hot juicy cunt was driving me into further lustful plunging. Not wanting to cum too soon I slowed down, marking time to regain control. Bhabi too was taking a breather. She whispered into my ear, "Jawad! It feels I am loosing my virginity all over again. Oh! You are so big! Your cock stretches my pussy wider than they have ever been stretched before!" She giggled a bit and then went on to say, "you don't know that all that time, you were the one I wanted. You have always made me feel horny. I have always wanted you since you first sat opposite to me at our dinner table. Even with Sajad there in the room my knickers were getting wet thinking what you could do to me."

I remained silent, stunned with what she had just told me.

"I've told you I was dying for you from that day, and you were very pretty that day. I was jealous as hell!" I laughed.

"How sweet of you to say, but tell me am I not now," she said.

"No, you're still fairy, more pretty than that day, " I answered. My hands absent-mindlessly reached to cup and caress her full breasts through her qameez.

"Please Bhabi, at least pull up your qameez to let me feel your flesh against mine." She hesitated for a while, then without a word raised her qameez up over her shoulders, revealing her ample breasts. Now I could touch, pinch, kiss, lick and suck her breasts and could feel her warmth, the softness of her breasts, but as yet could not see them. I leaned over her, grasping her breasts, feeling their weight sway in my cupped hands. I fingered her nipples, hearing her squeal in appreciation; that drove me on. Her reply came and She obligingly pulled me to her in a maternal fashion with my head on her chest, just above her breasts, and pressed my face against her chest and I tried to breathe, my nose, and mouth pressed hard into the deep valley between her soft breasts.

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers