Sins of Joy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was about to reach orgasm. After a few more trusts I gave her two long strokes, which brought out even more pleasure. I kept doing this shallow then deep thing until I had reached my point and gave her thrust after thrust of all I had. Her pussy was drenched in her own cum as I pounded away for all I was worth. After one minute, she held my body very tightly and crushed my cock inside her pussy by contracting her vaginal muscles. Her body shivered involuntarily with a strong spasm inside her pussy. Then she made a big bounce with her buttocks, arched her back and this was followed with a thunderous roaring deep moan. I leaned down to kiss her as I was fast approaching my orgasm and I felt her tongue dart into my mouth. I felt her pussy grip me tighter as she climaxed with me.

Our mixed juices slowly oozing from her vagina my anus, and so making the bed linen wet and smelly..

To be continued