All Comments on 'Sins of the Father'

by KitsuneKira

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
of course plenty of fathers itch to shove...

their fat veiny daddy-dick up their baby girl's adorable little coochie and unload their big daddy-balls up their Little Princess's cute little cunt. But it should only be with a daughter who is of age and with her total consent. It's okay for a dad to spark his baby girl's interest, say, by showing up with a big hard on in his pants. Or when he's having The Talk with her, to illustrate it by dropping his pants and showing her his big hard cock ("see, honey, this is what goes up between your legs"). Lots of girls would get a wet slit out of the sight. But, still, a girl must always have to give her consent to her daddy fucking her up her pretty little twat.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
It was Rape

It was Rape, she didn't give her consent, hope she finds out and has his sick ass put in jail.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
As stated already, this is a rape story.

It should have been submitted under Nonconsent, or at least have had that posted in the description and/or the beginning of the story. For quite a few people, rape is a turn-off. Let your readers know that up front, and you won't be subjecting them (us) to an unpleasant surprise. You'd also have a lot fewer people pointing out That This Was A Rape Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a life...

hello!!!! this is fiction, you know, not true? try to wind your neck in, not a bad story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome story. Wish I had a hot daddy do this to me;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story!

fast and to the point! exactly how it should be for the first time in this scenario!

as for the literotica moral police, how do you know it was a rape story?? if you had started reading it you would've sensed which direction it was going by the FOURTH paragraph and if truly turned off you would've stopped reading. but you didn't because that's the only way you would've known it was a rape/fantasy story and not her waking up while it was happening and enjoying what her dad was doing. get off the moral high horse and just move on to another story...this was a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny ;)

My name is Amber and I always wished a hot sexy muscular daddy would do that to me. Good story! I want a sequel!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really good and super hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Super hot! Great writing: good pace and not too long of a story.

I want to know what happens in the morning. Did she notice anything, and is the father able to maintain a poker face when facing her for breakfast?

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
What's next?

I enjoyed your story. I like others want to know how the next morning went. Does he find ways to get her to willingly take the pills or sneak it into her dessert? Does he impregnate her?

MorbidDesireMorbidDesireover 9 years ago
Yummy

This story was very good. You should continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story so far. You need to continue it. Expand the story line, pregnancy, how she finds out about Dad, what she does about it, breast feeding baby & Dad. A second child?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Maybe not have her be pregnant (cause she took the morning after pill) but continue the story along the lines where she was disappointed that she hadnt been awake and that she had been lusting for her father, just like he had been lusting after her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

What a wonderful HOT story...please write more as hot as this one is. so close to true happenings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As long it's a story and not real

Would like to more stories like this, should've been longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story...more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Been here done that, Thanks for the memory

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a delicious daddy going for what he wants abd enjoying himself on his sweet girls body

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous