All Comments on 'Sins of the Sisters Ch. 01'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
VeryGood!!

Excellent story, Please hurry with the next chapter.....

minxy69minxy69almost 17 years ago
Different for me.....

Not usually the genre I'd read, but I enjoyed this, brilliantly written, roll on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You must continue this story!

Sounds like "Daddy" is one lucky man! Would love to see the five of them continue having sex and start a relationship together! Would also like to see the four women bring home more lipstick lesbians home for "Daddy".

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 15 years ago
More please

I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter. I would love to find out that Sherry was his daughter. Something like Rebekka was one of his last costars and the condom broke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
supid writer

go back and retitle all of this series any writer with atleast half a brain knows that ALL chapters of a series HAVE to have the same title just numbered to tell what order to read them in. now retitle all of this series and learn before posting again. no one wants to open a story only to find out the idiot writer didn't title it properly and they need to go find the begining else where.

DBRS

BrettJBrettJabout 13 years agoAuthor
from the author

Did it ever occur to "Anonymous" that perhaps the story was originally written as a ONE SHOT and a sequel was only written after numerous requests. Often sequels have different titles, this being no different. When I INTEND a series, you'll notice the chapters are indeed numbered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very nice!

well done,,,love little family incest tales,,,,nice twist at the end!! love it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous